Batgirl Risks All Ch. 03

"I can guarantee that she will be there," Barbara promised, as their eyes met, and she smiled. "This time, the evil bastard is going to be put away for good!" She pulled off her high-heeled shoes and rubbed her stocking feet. "These stilettos are killing me!" she complained. "I don't know how people can wear them all the time?"

"Here, lie back and let me massage them for you," Jenny murmured, looking at her from beneath hooded eyes. "I'm very good at it! Swing your feet up onto the bed!"

Barbara nodded and complied, closing her eyes as Jenny slowly massaged the aches and pains from her feet and ankles. She was aware of Jenny's hands kneading her calf muscles, and the backs of her knees, as she slowly moved up her pantyhose, but it felt oh so good. She was working on Barbara's thighs now, and Barbara didn't even stir, as she felt the girl sliding her dress up about her waist. She eased her bottom up of the bed, slightly, as she felt the insistent tug on her panties, and allowed them to be pulled down past her knees, and finally off her feet. The cool air against her naked crotch felt really good!

"You're so tense," Jenny murmured, her thumbs kneading the soft insides of Barbara's thighs, just below her sex. "Sooo tense!"

Barbara parted her thighs and raised her knees, under the insistent pressure of Jennifer's fingers, feeling her breasts tightening and her nipples hardening beneath the thin material of her dress. She reached up and slipped her boobs out of the low-cut top, her fingers playing with their hard, erect crests, as she felt the brush of Jenny's fingers through her thick beaver.

"Mmm, that's nice," she sighed, as she felt the girl climb onto the bed, between her raised thighs, and her warm lips, brush against her puffy labia, her nose nuzzling against her hairy mons. "Real nice!"

Jenny began to lick along the full length of Barbara's vagina, her fingers gently spreading apart the darkened outer labia, as the older girl squirmed her hips with pleasure, softly moaning. She enveloped the small, swollen mound of Barbara's clit, sucking it into her mouth, through tightly pursed lips.

"Aaauugh!" Barbara gasped, her mons jerking upward, as Jenny grazed the sensitive flesh with her teeth, before again sucking her clit deep into the hot cavern of her mouth. She reached down, her hands pulling the girl's face tight against her heaving sex. "You're soooo good for me, Jennifer!" she cried, arching her back, as the girl's tongue entered her. "Yes, oh yessss!"

Suddenly, the girl's head pulled away, and Barbara opened her eyes, her face filled with surprise and disappointment. "What are you doing?" she scolded, in a hurt tone.

"Let's see what's in the drawer of this bedside cabinet, eh?" Jenny said, her big blue eyes glittering. "We might find something useful?"

She leaned over and pulled out the drawer, rummaging through its contents. "Wow, look at this!" she exclaimed, sitting back on her haunches, and holding her prize aloft. "No wonder you chose this room, you naughty thing!"

Barbara peered up at her through lowered eyelashes, realizing, for the first time that Jenny had removed her housecoat, and was squatting over her, totally naked. She blinked and focused on the object in Jenny's hand. It was a large Latex strap-on dildo, complete with leather straps and metal buckles.

"I've never tried one of these before!" Jenny announced excitedly, slipping the dildo into place over her sex, and struggling to buckle the various straps around her waist and thighs. Finally, she had the nine-inch dildo snugly strapped into place. It was very realistic, complete with huge, mushroom-shaped head and hanging ball-sack. "Wow, now I know what it's like to be a guy!" she exclaimed, delightedly, running a clenched fist up and down the impressive erection, suggestively.

She gazed down at Barbara's gaping sex, with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Jenny, no, please!" Barbara giggled, as she tried to close her thighs, but the girl was too fast for her, prying them apart with her elbows.

"Now me buxom wench," growled Jenny, shuffling forward on her knees, holding the huge dildo in her left hand, "I'm gonna show you what a real man feels like!" She positioned the end of the cock against the glistening entrance to Barbara's sex.

"No, Jenny, please, no!" Barbara cried, half-laughing, while squirming her hips, half-heartedly, but making no real move to pull away.

"I'm gonna show you what a real fucking is like!" growled, Jenny, grinning broadly. Then, with a single thrust of her hips, she sank the pseudo cock all the way into Barbara's pussy.

"Aaaaauuuggghhh! Barbara cried out, gasping with the shock and pain, as her comparatively dry sex was filled to overflowing. "My God, Jenny!" she complained. "You could have at least covered it with saliva before ramming the thing into me?"

"Sorry, lover," Jenny chuckled with a wide grin, "I got so carried away, I forgot all about the niceties! Anyway, knowing you, you will have soon soaked the sheets with your cum, you wanton slut!" She began to thrust in and out of Barbara's cunt, slowly and gently at first, but gradually quickening, as the girl beneath her became wetter and wetter.

She paused and leant forward on her hands, until their lips met in a long, lingering French kiss, then she pulled away slightly and started to pump her hips once more.

Barbara reached up and grasped one of Jenny's ripe, hanging fruit, raising her head so that her mouth could envelope the hard, erect nipple, while the fingers of her other hand played with it's sister.

Now it was Jenny's turn to groan, as she felt the hot mouth surround her small mound of erectile tissue, and sharp teeth nip down on it. She arched her back and moaned, remembering to maintain the tempo of her hips, as Barbara tweaked and stretched her other nipple.

Barbara switched breasts, but, almost immediately, she pulled away, arching her back upward and closing her eyes, as she felt her orgasm rushing over her, like a tidal wave. "Oh, GOD, yessss!" she gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Her hips bucked wildly, almost throwing Jenny off the bed, as Barbara toppled over the edge, into ecstasy.

Afterwards, they lay entwined, side by side, the dildo still embedded in the redhead, gently kissing and caressing, whispering words of love and devotion. Barbara had never felt like this about anyone before? She was having problems coming fully to terms with her new feelings!

She eased herself off the stiff, rubber cock, and slid down to lick her cum from the thick shaft, delighting in its tangy flavor. "Mmm, nice!" she murmured. "I never knew girl-cum could taste so delicious?"

"My, my, you have led a sheltered life!" Jenny murmured, in a surprised voice, gently stroking Barbara's glossy, red hair, before squirming down and licking at the juices still oozing from Barbara's lust-darkened pussy.

In the ceiling, directly over the bed, was a small, black hole. They were both too engrossed in each other, to see the small flash of reflected light, as the lens of the video camera automatically refocused.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 301 milliseconds