Beanie and Spiro's Great Adventure

So we took a bus from Texas all the way across country to the port of San Diego, but jeez,we were in the wrong place. Seems we didn't turn the paper over to see where we should have been. But whatever, we had a few beers and spent the night at the Motel 6, what a dive. I liked the motel because you could see a lot of sexy whores outside.

I got so horny watching the whores that I could hardly sleep on my stomach, so in the interests of a good night's sleep I took a tube of the lotion you find in the motel and enjoyed a good hard pull on the key to eternity, that is a good wank. Beanie disappeared for a few hours, he said he had visited a gym but his gait seemed a bit more wide legged than usual.

We soon learned from the local recruiter that we should have gone to Boot Camp at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center in Illinois. It was a 7-9 week program that prepares guys to serve in the Fleet. Of course, Illinois was over 2000 miles north east. That is where the raw recruit learns of "Navy customs, etiquette, mental and physical fitness, while emphasizing the discipline required for success." At least that's what the booklet said.

I guess it left out a whole bunch of things. Besides, "Honor, Courage and Commitment," it left out any mention of gay sex although that certainly requires an extra bit of commitment when what turns you on is pink pussy and since there ain't none on board, you gotta make do and that might be a "revoltin development?"

We went to the local recruiting station and they gave us vouchers for the long bus trip north. We boarded the bus and were greeted by a large black female driver, tits as big as watermelons.

"My name is Lucille Williams, I am yo driver." She looked at the two of us and handed Beanie and myself an empty large plastic cup for both of us, those cups with one of them thin plastic lids.

"Yeah mam, what's this for?"

"Honey child, when this trip is over I gotta clean the bus. That there cup is for you to use, in case you gotta pee before we arrive at a station. Do not, I repeat, do not pee in the back of the bus. You got it?"

"Yes, Mam, I don't recon I'll hafta pee in it but I might have to jerk off and that does make a stinky mess after a few days."

"You got that right, so just use the cup."

"Yes Mam," said the Bean.

The Greyhound bus stopped at every railroad crossing and took about two days to get to the Great Lakes Area. It stopped for 20 minutes every hour or so and sometimes for 30 minutes. That was when we could get a meal in some greasy diner that nestled inside these tiny terminals.

In a way it was like being on a boat ride with a big busty female black bus driver captaining the flotilla. Even though you kind of got the idea she was looking out for you, you weren't sure. And you made sure you were on the bus a few minutes before take off because you weren't very confident she would have waited for you.

About the halfway mark of the trip, a short fat girl got on the bus and made a beeline to the seat across from me. She had tattoos up and down her arms and several that started at her ankles and worked there way up her skirt and probably right to the door of her pussy.

I left Beanie to fend for himself and I started chatting her up and pretty soon I'd moved over next to her. The chubby woman was about 20 years old. She had dark stringy hair, two mushy tits in a cheap bra and those bloomer panties that are just disgusting.

I could feel that one tit was bigger than the other. Yeah, you got to first base pretty quickly. But all us guys are pussy hunters, well most of us, and since she was the only candy store on that bus I decided to do business with her right there and there and grab her by the lemon drop.

Unfortunately she was a motor mouth and just would not shut up. All she could talk about, while I was feeling up her sagging tits in that useless bra, was the guy she was leaving cheated on her. Isn't that what guys do? Isn't that what she was doing? Wasn't she cheating on the guy who cheated on her?

But it's best to look on the bright side. She was real friendly and did have a nice southern accent that I fund familiar.. And fuck it, she was letting me do just about anything to her. It was so dark I couldn't even see her face. Who cares if she wasn't beautiful. Her moaning, the vibrations of the bus tires, the whole sordid excitement gave me an erection that liked to bust my jean zipper. In the darkness I managed to get a finger into her short shorts, which wasn't easy as she filled them out real tight. I finally gave up on the side entry when she unzipped her shorts and I got a handful of damp pubic hair so coarse it felt like sandpaper.

Just a little dab did her and she came like a wild hyena. I had to stuff my shirt in her mouth to calm her down, but as soon as she came there was only a brief moment of silence and she started again talking about this ex. She kept talking out of the side of her mouth as she unzipped my jeans and carefully maneuvered my swollen cock and balls past the dangerous zipper and right into her warm mouth. As she bent over me, I held onto her breast. I'd managed to unhook that stupid bra and I was enjoyng a repay blow job. But you gotta admit, she was a fair shooter to treat me so well. But now I was the shooter and she surely pulled my trigger. Believe me, she swallowed it all, and that cut the talking for a few moments as she struggled to wolf it all down.

I handed her a half a can of beer to finish off the swallowing act and she drained it like a champ, then crushed it and threw under the seat. What would the bus driver lady say when she saw that trash?

Just before we got to our destination, Rena, that was her name, got off in some small hick town on the outskirts of Chicago. She kissed me on the cheek and gave me her Facebook page and a firm cock squeeze as she was leaving. I gave her a standing hug, grabbed her tits for one last time and slid my hand inside her shorts to feel her warm ass cheeks and then she was gone. I guess we both knew we'd never see each other again, although we acted like we were lovers for life.

As the bus pulled out I realized I should have asked Rena to do me the favor of blowing my buddy, but Beanie had disappeared. When I walked to the back of the bus I found him in close connection with an older guy. I left them alone but it looked like someone's elbow was moving back and forth, as if one of them was jerking off the other. I guess Beanie was practicing up for the Navy.

Another hour passed and we pulled into the Harrison Street Greyhound Bus Station in West Chicago. I didn't mention it before, but for most of the trip, when the bus was dark Beanie spent a lot of time jerking off into a paper cup. I had never realized he was he was so highly sexed. By the time we got to our destination the cup was just about full and capped with a thin plastic lid. We gathered up our stuff and moved to the front of the bus, Beanie paused and handed the cup to the female bus driver, saying, "I didn't want to leave without giving you a reminder of how exciting this trip was."

She may have understood what was in the cup because she just scowled and said,

"Sonny, you have to make the best of it, a bus trip is like a condensation of life, you either ride with it or against it."

"Yeah, whatever," said Beanie, "think of the contents of this cup as the cream in your coffee," and with that we climbed down the bus stairs into the cold Illinois air of

We went over to the stations cafe section to get a cup of wake up java band we met a few recruits from New Jersey, my God they talked funny, but they offered us a lift so we all got into their old station wagon and headed out to the Boot Camp. The car was kinda crowded and the guy next to me put his arm around my shoulder but good manners kept me from say'n anything.

He whispered in my ear, "You ain't positive are ya?"

"I'm positive I'd like ya to take your hand off my cock."

"Sorry," he said, "no problemo. I guess the little guy (referring to Beanie) would get jealous."

"Yeah, he thinks he owns my dick." I was learning how to play along.

"When he's not around I'll give ya a great blow job."

"I'll bet you do." Then I noticed he was a bit plump.

"Do you like to take it in the ass," I teased.

"Oh you know I do, sweetheart."

Meanwhile something was going on in the back seat with Beanie and two other guys. I was sorry I'd thrown away my cup. But I didn't say anything.

My new found lover turned to look back and said,

"You know honey what is good for the goose is good for the gander."

I had no idea what he was talking about but his hand was back on my dick and damned if I wasn't getting hard. As he started to unzip my jeans I whispered,

"Later we will do everything, I feel funny doing it in the car with all these guys watching."

"I understand," he offered but he took a real long time before he withdrew his wet hand.

The guys who gave us the ride and then some, drove us all the way to the Great Lakes Recruit Training Command or as everyone called it, "Boot Camp." It lies just north of Chicago, Illinois.

We arrived at the Boot Camp and it was a blast. We mixed in with a bunch of cool guys from all over the USA. The first few days we mostly spent most of our time waiting in lines, getting name tags and answering crazy questions. I guess waiting in line for hours is to build up patience in the enlisted men. The nights were spent drinking in various bars but we were required to be back in our bunks at an early hour.

Beanie managed to fit his private needs into the program. He would go to the bathroom to jerk off at least once or twice a day. I noticed some tall black sailor, his name tag said Willie Johnson, who seemed to excuse himself around the same time. Finally out of concern for my buddy I quietly followed them at a distance into the bathroom. When I poked my head in I saw Beanie, trousers down, bare assed, spread eagled against the barack wall with Willie behind ramrodding him. All the time Beanie was wanking with his right hand. Oh well, as long as my bud was ok I was content, it just wasn't my kind of thing.

Next we all got on the medical line where the Doc finds time to play with your ball to make sure you ain't got no hernia, whatever that is. I'm guess'n it's some disease you pick up from a "her." I didn't understand why the Doc had'ta jam his fingernail into my nuts. Man that hurt. They've got a nurse who makes you open your mouth so she can examine your teeth. If any are loose or you got tooth problems, they send you over to the dentists where they fix you up right quick.

Next we had to go down another line where some good looking nurses tell you to stick out your arm and wham, they stick ya with what they call an "inoculation." That shit hurts for a few day. Some guys even got sick from it but I was ok, still my arm was so sore but I had to use the other hand to get some sleep. We also got on a special line to set up a bank account so we could receive our pay.

The real fun begins when you meet your Drill Instructor. These guys are seri-assed persons and you gotta address them as Petty Officer. Giving them the Sir is like giving them the finger, they go crazy on ya. But if you play along they ain't too bad. Sometimes they would pinch your ass to check if your uniform was tight enough. Once or twice they made me drop my drawers to pull up my underpants when they saw a wrinkle underneath. It was all about us looking sharp. Then they march you around like a bunch of marionettes. That was fun but I never understood what that had to do with being in the Navy.

Around that time we got our first pay. They don't give you a cash envelope, they send it to your bank account. If you screw up and lost the account number there ain't no way to get paid. That means no pay, no booze and probably no whore fucking when the whores congregate around the enlisted men in the bars on payday. That goes for the straight or mostly straight guys, but there are gay and tanny prostitutes for those who want them.

The night I got paid I met a really nice girl in the "Hard Times" bar. She reminded me of Wanda. She was a big black girl with those ropes of hair. We danced a few times and I like the feel of her big tits against my chest. Then she said,

"Let's take a walk on the wild side so I can smoke me a cigarette."

She sure was sophisticated. She walked me outside. Next thing I knew she reached into my pants and was playing with my cock. I realized the dreams I had about Wanda the cheerleader were being transferred to this sweetheart. She said,

"Honey I know a place."

and I followed her behind a beach boat house where she laid down on the thick cut grass and she began rubbing my package through my pants. I was expecting to get me a blow job.

"What is you name Darling?" I asked her. Oh my, she smelled so good.

"You can call me Billie or whatever you like." Then she started licking the inside of my ear.

"Can I call you Wanda?" I whispered as I started sucking her big jugs..

I knew this night was going to end with me making love to this doll. I reached up under her short tight skirt to finger her pussy when something large caught my attention.

"Would you rather I fucked you?" said Billie.

Oh my God, she was a tranny and I had her stiff cock in my hand or was I mistaken. Wanda didn't have no cock, maybe it was them big clits."

Sometimes knowledge ain't what you want'a find under a mini skirt. It was a little too late to stop and I sure didn't want to insult this beauty.

"Ah no sweetheart, I'm not ready to be on the receiving end."

At that moment sweet Billie rolled over, handed me a condom and readied herself.

"This ain't gonna fit."

She reached out and grabbed my raw cock.

"Oh my, you do have a big one."

"So do you darling."

"Yes my clit is big but it's a sweet pussy."

"So what should I do my love?"

"Well, if the glove don't fit you must not quit," she remarked. Wow the girl was a poet.

So I proceeded to fit my large erection inside the young woman's pussy. She seemed quite pleased with the experience and kept saying,

"Oh my god you are raping me, I'm a virgin."

"Should I stop."

"Oh no, just keep raping me."

I gotta say where ever she put my wang it sure felt like pussy. Maybe she was one of those hermaphrodites that's got both a cock and a pussy. It was too dark to tell for sure but it sure was a much needed and good fuck, even if I came kinda fast. I was real horny. When we finished making love Billie asked me if I could lend her a hundred. Of course I just ponied it up. I really felt good about our time together and I asked her if we were now going steady and should have a song. She said,

"Sure babe, you are my man, and our song is 'Lola'."

I didn't know how that went but if she liked that one it sure was alright with me. Seeing my dick was still leaking she bend over and sucked it clean. Then she gave me a wet napkin like they give you in them seafood restaurants to wipe yo hands but it worked real good to wipe my cock that was still dripping cum drops on the sidewalk.

"Just take your time honey, we don't want you to get your pants all wet."

She was such a nice girl, maybe it was just a big clit. Some big girls have them you know. In any even, she sure was special and I was already thinking of getting a tattoo with a heart and her name inscribe inside in red ink or maybe a nude mermaid with a big clit. I'd hafta look in the tat books at the shore where them artists are.

With your pay in your pocket you begin to feel like a sailor and you start the real tough three weeks of training. You are probably thinking, "that is when they really bust your balls?" Oh yes they do. But the good thing is that you are on your way. If you didn't know how, they also have swimming lessons. A lot of good that is going to do when a shark is chasing your pecker out in the Pacific, but for love of country and cunt you do whatcha gotta do.

I always thought the Statue of Liberty was kinda sexy. That pointed punk hair do she's got going for her and that long dress you know at any minute she's gonna lift it up to show you her sweet puss, and that light she's holding so you can find her ass in the dark. Yeah, it just gets my old pecker firm, but that cause i'm so patriotic. I'm sure she's got a pistol hidden under that dress just to stress how important the 2nd amendment is for all of us. God bless her.

Around this time in Boot Camp you gotta sit and listen to some suited straight shooter who addresses the group with some mumbo jumbo about rape and sexual harassment, like talking about it after the fact or the fuck is going to matter. I didn't pay much attention to that. Seems sailors just love fucking around.

That same day they gave us the rough fitting of our sailor outfit. They issue you a dress uniform that looks like it would fit a guy three times your size, but then they send you to a little wood frame building, more like a hut, where a few gay tailors adjust the uniform so your nuts show. I don't know why you gotta get measured in the nude but ya learn real quick not to argue with them. For some reason they wanted to get Beanie's outfit just right, I'm thinking because he is a bit short. They took Beanie in the back room to be measured but he didn't complain. I think they stuck him with a pin a few times cause I heard him shout,

"Don't stick me so fast,"or was it, "Don't dick me so fast."

When he rejoined the group he was carrying a plastic cup. I guess they liked him. A few days later we got our duds back and they sure looked sharp, but a little tight around the crotch for my taste. Beanie had to go back a few extra times till they could get it right.

There are a bunch of written test they give you, to see if you've learned about all the shit they've taught you in the last few weeks. I wasn't sure of some of the stuff but since everyone was cheating I did too, sometimes you gotta do stuff for your country that isn't exactly right..

As you've seen in the movies, to learn stuff you get yelled at a lot. But you do learn some useful stuff, like how to use a lifesaver. Ya gotta throw 'em near the guy in the water but don't hit him in the head. I liked the fire extinguisher exercise, I knocked a lot of flies out of the air practicing with that, what a gas.Then the team training period when you are taught that if a sailor dies you've still got a drag the bugger's body back to the boat, I mean shit. I didn't understand that one, if he be dead whatcha gonna do with him, is he gonna row the boat?

They also teach you a few knots you probably learned in the cub scouts, like the square and the slip knot, that some knuckle head kept calling the lip knot. Beanie seemed familiar with a lot of that stuff. He called the BSM knots. They taught me how to put a bandaid on a cut finger after dousing it with iodine. That was a tough one.That stuff burns. And all the time in between they are busting your ass. Some of the fat guys who started with us, quit about this time, I'm think'n of the guy in the station wagon. Beanie and me are made of stronger stuff. We carried on with the sit-ups, push-ups, and all them other exercises, even when the instructor tied Beanie up to a bunk and locked the door so we couldn't see him escape, but Beanie fooled everyone, he got his clothes off and got free of the knots.

Then one morning they herded us into a room to watch a sex film. The nurse, who said her name was Miss Taggart, was a real piece of ass. The kind you'd wanna marry and fuck twice a day. She had a big set of boobs, a fat ass and long legs. Her eyes were kinda strange grey but she had the blond hair and red lips of a porno star. She said she was going to give a demo after the film to make sure we all knew how to stay healthy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds