Beanie and Spiro's Great Adventure

Before we'd returned to the naval base, the president's son, Donnie Jr. took Beanie on a tour of the family quarters and when they returned I noticed Donnie's fly was unzipped, but I said nothing. Of course CNN picked up on it and it added another scandal to that week for Ms. Huckabee to deal with. I don't understand why the fake press treats our king and queen so badly.

I graciously accepted one of the blonds offer to repay me for my service. She said her name was Jocasta. We found an empty closet that some Russian guy was sitting in and as quick as we could we did the dirty. The Russian guy wanted his turn but Jocasta wasn't no traitor. The Russian grabbed onto her ass and said,

"Not so fast, you must tell me your name for my report."

"Jocasta," she replied, "now take your commie hands off of me."

"Ah yes, Jocasta in Russian means big tits," and he pinched her left tit real hard.

I had to push the little guy away with his headphones. Jocasta thought I was a Navy Seal, I didn't see any reason to set her straight. She seemed a little disappointed in my 8 inch cock. She said she thought Seals were "over hung," whatever that meant. But I had no complaints about her.

"Where do you find guys with bigger cocks?, asked.

"Well at the Playboy Mansion, when I lived there before they sold it, we'd get these basketball players who were just huge," she sighed, "and oh so long." Jocasta then excused herself to find a lady's room to clean up.I don't know why the Russian followed her as she left.

I didn't comment on her basketball experiences, of which she'd gone into more detail then I really wanted to hear. But it did remind me that we did have one guy on the ship who was hung like a trapeze artist, yikes! He said he was so long in the shaft that gals refused to let him fuck so he ended up with a lot of blow jobs and jerk offs. He wasn't too pleased about that but his bunkmate kept him happy in some way or another.

But if you were to ask me, "Did I cum to the White House?" I can I assure you I did cum very nicely, even tMiss Jocasta admitted I was a pretty fair fuck. She'd tried to keep me from pulling out, but once you've done your duty your stuffing shrinks and it is time to call it a lay.

The Navy gave Beanie and me two weeks of shore leave and some bonus cash so we could enjoy ourselves. The Defense Department was very pleased with all the good PR we provided them. I think it was the first time the public was happy with the armed forces since we invaded the Falkland Islands and freed them from the English.

We even got our "pitchers" in Time Magazine although they misspelled Beanie's real name and described me as a Navy Seal. I guess because he was a half pint and I looked so much bigger in the photo. Of course they didn't mention any peccadillos and the sexual details of how we got to capture the pirates.This off color stuff was deemed top secret. Just as well, back in Texas that gay stuff isn't popular outside of the backroom fuck bars and such.

We made the most of this shore leave vacation. Beanie spent most of his time at a gay club where he got butt fucked a few times an hour and I took in the Smithsonian and a few other museums and sights. One of the tour guides, an Alice Smithers, roped me into doing her tour a few times and at the culmination, the other tour guest would leave and she'd take me down to the cafeteria where we'd have a light lunch.

Alice was a kinky bitch, a bit of a religious nut who crossed herself before coitus but she had one of those big asses, as big as a front line footballer. She loved ass play, and had the keys to back rooms where older exhibits were stored. I'm embarrassed to say we made love, well we fucked in a bunch of crazy places. Once in a room filled with dino bones and also inside a midget submarine from the revolutionary war that was found only a few years back. Another time in a balloon basket hanging from the ceiling, we had to use a 15 foot ladder to climb into it. Alice was adventurous and great fun. She taught me a lot about history. My favorite fuck place was inside a mummy's sarcophagus. She was so tightly squeezed that after I fucked her she could not get out of the thing.

"It's the mummy's curse," she cried.

I had to use a staff from the Pharaohs exhibit to pry her fat ass out of the "cough-in."

Alice knew about all that stuff in the museum exhibits and she was a prime cock sucker, just loved cock.

Usually she'd blow me till I couldn't stand it and then I'd finish off by fucking her, usually in the missionary position as rear entry would have required a 14 inch dick. Then she'd suck my cock till I'd get a second erection and then I'd have to pussy her until I got a second pop. I do admit sometimes that was a bit too much for me and like most American housewives I'd sometimes had to fake the second climax but since her snatch was already seeded she couldn't tell the difference and I got away with it more than once. No harm no "fowl" or is it foul.

So the two weeks passed pretty quick, when you are busy fucking and cuming, time just leaves you in its dust, as we say in Texas. Instead of sending us back to our home ship, they transferred us to the Maryland Naval Base. I think they wanted us nearby for any PR work or politicking they might need us for. Neither one of us knew what the hell the difference was between Republicans and Democrats other than one represented the commies and the other the fascists.

We weren't even too clear as which of them was which or was not, the Democraps or them Publicans. Or what those words meant, but we knew them was fighting words. But we sure as hell were against any sugar tax on our coca-cola or pepsi and God knows as quasi orphans we were sure we were against the death tax on inheritances.

When we got down to the Naval Base on the Patuxent River, they assigned us to quarters in an older building. They told us to bunk there till our orders came through. We were hoping to get assigned to a submarine service.

"Wow that would be cool shit, taking it in the ass under water," said Beanie.

For the first time Beanie and I were assigned to our own room. It was sort of like an old converted motel with an ice machine in the hall and a bathroom off of the bedroom. There was only one bed, a queenie so we striped down, split the 12 pack of beer into two, six cans each and watched the old tube tv that was there. I guess the government has little faith in the flat screens.

With six cans apiece we got pretty stewed. I only have a vague memory of getting a hard on and dreaming I was fucking Wanda, that black high School drum Majorette I had a crush on, right in that Bionse ass of hers. What a nice dream.

In the morning my bush was coated with dried cum and so was Beanie's nude ass. Wow that was odd. I don't quite understand that. Maybe I rolled over at some point. The room was littered with beer cans. I woke up first and cleaned up the place. Downstairs was a homeless guy going through the trash so I gave him the cans.

"You got any weed brother, hey man I'm a vet."

"Sorry bro, I'm a drinker, not a toker."

"Well, you shoulda brought me down a full can," said the homeless guy in a slur as he sucked out any residue from the open cans."

"Hey don't do that," I said.

I fished in my pocket and found a dollar and a few quarters and handed them to him.

"That all you got?" was his response. I took that as the exit line and went back upstairs where Beanie was showering.

"Hey Bean, can I come in, I gotta piss."

"Sure, I'm just scrubbing your cum load off my ass," said the Bean.

Did I get ya wet, jezz, I'm sorry."

"No biggie, but who the fuck is Wanda."

"Oh shit, I musta been taking in my sleep. You remember Wanda the big black luscious cheerleader."

"Oh yeah, I sure do, I used to jerk off to my mind video of her big ass after every home game. You are excused brother, job well done."

A few days latter we got our orders to proceed to the station for Submarine duty. We were overjoyed. The next few weeks we waited to attended Submarine training school. Then we got notice that the next training course was due to start in few days so we had to get ourselves up country to Groton in Connecticut to the Campus Naval Submarine Base.

Just for the hell of it we decided to hitchhike up there after we missed the bus.We got out to the highway and figured out which entrance went north. It took about half hour and then we got picked up by an odd couple in what must have been a 25 year old Ford Station wagon. The wood trim they used to paint on the side was all faded and interrupted by quite a few deep dents, but the motor, aside from the black cloud of smoke seemed to be humming along nicely.

"We gotta stoop every hundred miles and put a quart of oil in," said Preacher Jesus, as he called himself. The guy had one of those long beards and was wearing a cross big enough to crucify a large squirrel or maybe a rat.

He said, "Sailors, get yourself into the pussy wagon." We saw he had a brown and tan tabby cat seated next to him. He pointed backwards with his third finger which seemed strange so we opened the back door, which wasn't easy due to the dents and rust but some naked foot kicked it open and in we went.

To our mutual surprise there was a very honey blond young woman seated in there and from the kicks she gave the door we were well aware she wasn't wearing any bloomers.

"Say hello to our sailor guests, Molly," said the preacher.

"Hy guys," she said with a big grin.

"I'll bet you guys have big cocks."

"Don't pay any attention to her language. My wife Molly is perpetually horny."

"Why is that." said Beanie.

"Well brothers, we used to fuck once or twice a day but I decided to take a vow of abstinence for one year."

"What the fuck is abstinence, is it that french liquor that makes you go blind."

"No Beanie that's absinth, what the preacher is saying is he promised God not to have sex for one year."

"Can you jerk off?" said Bean.

"Nope, answered Molly, he can't even touch his cock or it swells up like the Hindenburg."

"What the fuck is a Hindenburg?" said Bean.

Beanie, stop with the questions, please.

"That's ok, said the preacher, to learn the ways of the Lord you gotta ask them questions.

"

"See, said Beanie, there ain't no harm done."

"The Hindenburg," said Jesus, "is a German City that got sucked into a giant sinkhole fifty years ago cause they had too many pederasts."

"What's them,"said Beanie?

"Them is the gay brothers that God don't like."

"Good thing God never joined the Navy," said Bean.

Then the Beaner turns to Molly, "So sister, how you doin without getting any cock."

Molly was quick to answer,

"Oh, I'm not quitting, no way. Whenever the preacher picks up a hitchhiker or two, like you guys, I just let 'em fuck me."

"Wow, what you talkin bout," said Bean. "You mean I'm going to get a taste of your cherry pie."

"Well it's far from a cherry at this point but I'm still tight enough to squeeze your cock into a cum down."

Bean turned to me, "What's a cock cum down?"

"I guess that's when you get soft after you come," I said.

"So what are we waiting for Darling," said Beanie, "let's get it on."

The Preacher piped in, "You can fuck her all you want but you cannot eat her pussy."

"No problem father, we can manage them there rules."

"And she don't suck cock,"

"No, I don't," said Molly.

"Can we fuck her in the ass," Preach?

"Yes, you may, fuck it, ass fucking ain't even sex."

"You are right about that Abbott."

The preacher pulled over, Molly put down the rear seats and we had a nice cushioned platform to start fucking.

I will say this, I never saw a bitch hornier than this Molly.

Beanie started in taking off his pants and briefs and Molly lifted up her skirt with no bloomers beneath as previously noted.

"You got a big pecker for a little guy," she said to the Bean.

Then Beanie did something I never saw done, even in a porno, he got his cock into her and then he stuck his right thumb right in his ass hole.

"Hey Preach," shouted Bean, "can we play with her tits, I mean suck em?"

"Yes, my son, do what you gotta do, that shit is part of the fucking process."

"Just one last question Preacher Sir, before I do the dirty with your wife here. Do you want me to wear a rubber?"

"No my son," said Preach, "We welcome your sperm as another manifestation of God and the Holy Spirit."

"But Preach, without a condo I could get your wife preg."

"That would be fine, we believe all life is sacred and we oppose Roe vs Wade."

"Salmon roe?"

"No my son, oh what the fuck, get to it, my wife is super duper horny."

Well, the Bean went to work on Molly like a mongrel dog fucking a pedigree bitch. He fucked her all the way across Delaware to the New Jersey line. Came twice that I counted and then pulled his thumb out of his ass. She shouted and cried and moaned and begged and she got everything she wanted. When the Bean finally pulled out he shouted,

"Next batter up," and he rolled out of the way.

Talk about sloppy seconds, her cunt looked like a hurricane had taken place inside it. Her labias were redder than red, she was loaded with custard, if you know what I mean and she was out a breath.

"Take it easy on me big man. That cock may not fit, just go slow till we see."

Of course it fit, I had to penetrate through all that Beanie cum but it served as lube. I got my 8 inches all the way inside and made it a leisurely fuck. She didn't move much until the final minute when she met every thrust with a counter thrust. And she climaxed with a long orgasm punctuated by her yodeling noise.

Preacher Jesus piped up, "If she yodels that means you fucked her good. God bless."

As soon as I finished my swollen cock went back into first gear and one good cunt squeeze on her part and my dick plopped out of her snatch.

I lay there catching my breath when Molly said, "you ready to go again big man,

"Give me a few minutes hun."

That was when Beanie piped up,

"Shit Molly I'll fuck you again, but this time you better yodel."

I moved back making room for the Bean and he rolled Molly over and jumped on with one leg slung over her ass and wham, he was inside her and she was yodelling like a pro. He obviously hit the spots.

The preacher said,

"Calm down guys I'm going to pass through a toll booth and they don't garber people fucking on the toll road."

Molly was ready and grabbed a rolled up sheet and pulled it over us, but Beanie just kept fucking her ass, you could see his ass through the sheet humping up and down like a steam locomotive.

The toll guy had a good sense of humor, "You got a bomb in the back seat or is someone fucking my wife."

Molly stuck her head out and said,

"Hey you ain't my hubby."

"Naa I'm working now. Ahh, maybe I could fuck you on your way back."

Seems like he actually knew them.

I ventured to ask, " Molly do you know that guy?"

"Nah, but I've fucked him a few times. Not a very good screw. A pencil dick who cums too quick."

Meanwhile while Beanie was still fucking her and she had no complaints, she slipped the sheet over her and you could see he had her by one breast and that thumb of his was still up his ass.

By the time we reached the rest stop near the submarine base, Beanie had waggled every last bit of fuckdom out of Molly. We wished them both the best and thanked them for the multiple orgasmic blessings they had bestowed on us. Molly was snoring loudly so we didn't wake her. The preacher dropped us off at a Roy Rogers chicken eaten place and the two of them headed across country to new adventures.

Beanie excused himself to go wash off his thumb and probably his cock. Then we had an all you can eat fried chicken dinner and rested up, used the bathroom to wash our dicks off and a few hours later found a Walmart Truck with a friendly driver headed to Connecticut and we were off again. I sat up front with McGee the driver and Beanie got up in the back bunk and fell asleep like a fucking stone.

This time no sexual high jinks although the driver grabbed my dick a few times. I shut up wanting to get to Connecticut and after fucking Molly I couldn't even muster a hard on. So I just let him unzip my fly and massage my balls for the next two hours,

"Don't you ever get hard," said the driver?

"Sorry sir, I'm just fucked out from fucking some preacher's wife on the way up here. No offense."

"Maybe God is punishing you," said the driver.

"Yeah, maybe so."

Would you like a blowjob at the next rest stop?

No, the massage is great, just keep at it I'll probably get hard eventually, then you can blow me-but I never did.

We got to Connecticut for the Basic Enlisted Submarine School the night before the course began. Once it started we were trained in repairing an engine room leak. The second week was theory, and nuke sub's operation. We learned submarine safety and escape procedures as well. Next up was fire fighting in a sub which is different from a regular ship. Then we learned how to patch leaks before the compartment floods. And if you are really fucked they teach you how to successfully escape from a disabled submarine in 40 feet of water

Finally the 8 week course came to an end. We were ordered to report to the USS Hartford, a nuke sub that usually cruises the Arctic Ocean keeping an eye on Russia while carrying a heavy load of nuke missiles and torpedoes. A little bit more complicated than those old Submarine tv shows we used to love to watch and being on a nuke sub with 90 horny guys ain't the most relaxing thing.

Although Beanie and I had bunks right next to each other, Beanie being small and pretty was adopted by several of the really big guys who wanted a fuck buddy. You guessed it, the Bean, who no longer had to stick his thumb in his ass.

After a week of being fucked over he snuck back and crawled into my bunk. Just my luck I was having a Wanda dream when the Captain passed by.

"Well," he said, "you two guy should enjoy this tour, if this isn't the gayest fucking sub in the fleet, I'll suck my own dick."

"That ain't easy," replied Beanie, from under the covers.

"Shut up," I said, "just be quiet and I'll get back to sleep and cream Wanda's ass."

"That sounds good to me," said the Bean.

EE-PISS-OLARY CONCLUSION

And that is what happened that night and just about every night for the rest of our tour. Sometimes sexual orientation has to take second place to friendship. Submarine duty is not too difficult. The sub is doing all the swimming for you and unless there is a war we never get to shoot our nukes at Iran or Canada or whoever is "tweeting" our beard. We spend a lot of time practicing the firing sequences and polishing the triggers. Those bad guys better behave themselves cause guys like Beanie and me are ready to fuck up the world if we have to.

In the meantime most of us Submariners are just fucking each other. Isn't that the way it should be. Maybe that's why it is so peaceful here under the sea, we just have sex and fall asleep. Peace my brothers. Is there anything more peaceful then that moment after an ejaculation? If there is, please let me know. So I'm going to sign off now, Beanie will be back in our bunk in a few minutes and we are going to practice what we preach. God bless Tiny Tim and all the rest of you.

THE END?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 362 milliseconds