Beth and Mike

"Ooh! Am I turning you on?" she breathed sexily.

I pulled her lush mouth to mine as my answer and Beth ground her pelvis against my boner. The feeling was beyond spectacular as I held the girl of my dreams, kissing her with an ardor unknown to me with anyone else.

When I discerned Beth's body jerk a couple of times, I realized that she had an orgasm while riding me. It filled me with pride and when she gazed at me with, dare I say, loving eyes, my heart hammered in my chest.

"Hmm...I can't leave my man with a case of 'blue balls' now can I?" Her words thrilled me and a searching hand unzipped my jeans then gently fondled my shorts covered hard-on. As Beth administered to my cock, something she said flashed across my mind, she called me her man. Instantly, I ejaculated, arching my back with each pulse and moaning wildly.

We held each other for a long time, nuzzling and kissing. I ignored the goopy mess in my shorts because I was with Beth and nothing else in the world mattered to me.

**** On our next date we attended a party hosted by one of Beth's gym rat buddies. The alcohol flowed freely and the kegs set-up in the kitchen guaranteed that the party would last through the night. There were a lot of bodybuilder types (commonly referred to as muscle heads) at the party.

Beth talked with and seemed to know most everyone but kept me by her side by holdng my hand in a firm manner. I felt shy almost bashful at times and she sensed my discomfort.

"Hey, relax...remember you're with me...ok?" she whispered sweetly in my ear, and bussed my cheek.

While Beth discussed lifting technique with a friend, I chatted with a blonde haired bodybuilder named Shauna. She was wearing a sleeveless tank top that accentuated her rippling physique, especially her arms. I couldn't help myself and stared at her impressive guns.

Shauna saw my interest and performed several flexes that left me open mouthed. Just then, Beth appeared at my side and whisked me away with a firm grip on my arm.

"I can see there's too much temptation here," she said with mock anger.

"Yeah...but I only have eyes for you," I breathed softly in her ear.

Beth looked at me with so much sentiment that my heart panged with emotion. Her arms enveloped me and she lightly kissed my cheeks. I was overwhelmed by her display and she wouldn't let me out of her sight for the rest of the evening.

Finally, we left the party for the safe haven of McNally's and a late repast. Our burgers were consumed mostly in silence but the affectionate looks that Beth cast in my direction had my heart fluttering like mad. I was falling in love, falling like a rock.

During the long walk back to her dorm room, I put my arm around Beth and at the entrance, I bade her goodnight with a peck on the cheek. She pulled me tight to her body and gazed at me with yearning.

"Don't be shy Mike...kiss me..."

Beth tilted her head and our lips met in a soft embrace. Eventually we collapsed on her bed and made out for a very long time. She had the most sensual way of kissing and it lit a bonfire inside me.

We were both panting heavily when Beth gazed at me with a hungry look in her hazel eyes. She sat on top of me and seductively took her turtleneck sweater off, then unsnapped her bra in front. Slowly, it descended down her arms and I got my first look at her naked upper body.

The word awesome is an overused adjective but Beth truly looked awesome; sleek with exceptional muscular definition that radiated power and at the same time, sublime femininity.

Awed by Beth's beauty, I gawked at her as she unbuttoned my shirt.

"Hmm...like what you see?" she cooed.

I gulped from the lump in my throat and assumed a sitting position with Beth's legs wrapped around my middle. Holding her upper back, we kissed up a storm that left us both breathless and I lavished wet smooches over her face, neck and shoulders.

For a man, the scent, the aroma, the smell of a woman can be intoxicating and the luxuriant odor that Beth exuded had my libido in hyper drive. The soft, velvety texture of her skin had the same effect and I marveled that something so supple could cover the dense muscle underneath.

Beth placed her hands around my neck and held on as I fondled her very firm mounds, not quite a handful. Gently, I ran my finger tips and thumbs over her tight pink nipples, occasionally tweaking and rolling the long buds.

"Umm...oh...umm..." she groaned appreciatively.

We fell to our sides and my mouth attached to a turgid bulb. Softly sucking and licking but with primal hunger, I worshipped her breasts.

"Oh Mike...oh...oh yes...oh..." she moaned.

Every part of me was focused on giving Beth pleasure. As I rasped the swollen ends gleefully with my tongue, my lips gripped the taut flesh, drawing it into my mouth and suckling like a famished infant.

While I diligently worked on her tits, an intense craving erupted inside me; I hungered to lick Beth's pussy.

My girlfriend in freshman year, Carolyn, had indulged my hankering for the furry clam. Far more experienced in the ways of sex, she taught me the art of cunnilingus until I passed muster with her.

Stealthily, I moved below Beths nipples, spreading wet kisses over her very flat and six pack muscled tummy to the top of her denims. When I looked up, her eyes were alive with desire; she knew what was coming next and wanted it.

Carefully, I unzipped Beth's jeans and she raised her butt as I pulled them down her breathtaking legs, keeping her French cut panties in place. Astonishingly lean but highly muscular, I licked up each thigh stopping short of her mound.

I adored her legs with as much passion as her breasts until I felt Beth's hand on the back of my head, gently pulling me toward her sex. My cheeks, lips and nose grazed her silky cloth covered mound repeatedly, the spicy fresh aroma rising to my nose.

"Umm...oh...umm...umm..." she panted.

Overcome with craving, I skinned Beth's undies and descended for my meal. As I held her hard buns, she spread her thighs and the delicate pink lips opened like a flower. I consumed the secretions that flowed into my mouth; my lips and tongue gathering the moisture as it leaked from her hole.

With determination, I licked Beth's pussy, concentrating on long leisurely strokes up her center. The more she squirmed, the more time I spent teasing her clit with light, fast licks. The "little man in the boat" was peaking out from under its hood and her eyes were riveted on me as I feasted on her.

"Oh Mike...oh yes...eat me...oh...oh yes..."

Skillfully, I lapped Beth's juice engorged slit, basting her clit with more intensity. I was hell bent on giving her mind numbing pleasure and by the intensity of her groans, I was on the right path.

By now, Beth's creamy secretions were overflowing and I voraciously swallowed the pungent nectar. The heady taste was addicting and I silently vowed to suck her pussy frequently. With a firm grip on her butt, my tonue burrowed through her sopping folds, ending with lightening fast flicks over her hard clitty.

Beth threw her legs behind my head. Her hips undulated, keeping a steady rhythm with my relentless tongue, pushing against it with increasing intensity.

"Oh God...oh...it's soo big...oh...oh..." she howled.

When the first wave of contractions hit, Beth imprisoned my head. As she thrashed on the bed it took all my strength to hold on to her. Finally she came down from the lofty heights of her orgasm and pulled me on top of her, a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Mike...that was...amazing..."

Beth covered my wet face with kisses as her hand tugged impatiently at my jeans snap. At that moment we heard a key in the door lock and dove under the bed covers.

When Carrie saw us, she had a big grin on her face.

"Shit...I left my Chemistry book in Doug's room...be back in the morning," she stated with emphasis on the word morning, and walked out shaking her head, chuckling to herself.

Beth and I burst out laughing. It was one of those surreal moments that burned itself into my memory.

We stayed locked in a loving embrace. I never wanted to let go of Beth and my heart was beating with the most intense feelings that I ever experienced. I knew with all my soul that I wanted to be with her; for the rest of my life.

In a very short period of time we became inseparable. Every morning, Monday through Friday, I worked out with Beth and pushed myself to the limit solely because I was with her. I never grew accustomed to the five am start time and there were mornings when the alarm went off that I wanted nothing more than to roll over and go back to sleep.

But, Beth was waiting and the attraction, the desire to be with her was so strong that I always met her in front of her dorm at the appointed hour. We hung out together, eating our meals, studying, walking to class holding hands and enjoying our free time just by being in each others company.

I came to know Beth's fire, her strong will and determination but a pretty big heart, a loving heart was wrapped up in that package as well. Carrie's roommate, the girl who seemed reserved, aloof and unapproachable was kind, caring and sweet natured.

**** Very quickly, Thanksgiving Break was upon us. Six days away from Beth, I dreaded the thought.

"Are you going to call me? Wish me a Happy Thanksgiving?" she asked teasingly, and frankly, nothing short of an act of God would keep me from calling Beth. Even then I'd find a way to communicate with her.

Carrie and Doug, her boyfriend, were waiting in Doug's car for me. Everyone was leaving and I was experiencing first hand the separation anxiety that accompanies a budding relationship.

Beth and I hugged and kissed with desire and the soulful look in her hazel eyes made my heart beat furiously.

"Call me...see ya Sunday...Ok?" she said with emotion in her voice, and kissed me passionately one more time.

I can't properly describe how incredibly hard it was pulling away from her secure embrace.

At home during Thanksgiving dinner, I was unusually quiet, a little glum actually. The house was packed with relatives reveling in the holiday spirit but I had difficulty joining in. I barely ate any food, highly uncharacteristic for me.

I could tell by the look on my sister Allison's that she knew something was up with me. Thanksgiving was my favorite holiday, eclipsing Christmas, and my behavior must have seemed perplexing to her. In spite of the four year age diference, we had a very close brother/sister bond.

As I sat in the family room watching a football game on the TV with my cousins, the loud arguments about who should win and who the better team was seemed so childish to me. I quietly made my way to my room with thoughts of Beth running rampant; what's she doing now? Does she miss me as much as I miss her?

I had promised to call Beth around suppertime and the hours seemed to be dragging along until I could finally speak to her. A soft knock on my partially open door interrupted my daydream.

"Hey Mike, can I come in?" Allison asked.

"Yeah...sure."

Allison sat on the side of my bed next to me.

"Is something wrong? You've been mopin' around the house since ya got home...havin' problems at college?"

"Nah...it's...nothin' like that..." I let out a deep sigh.

"What is it? You can tell me." My sister's sincere concern moved me.

"I met someone..." I blurted out, and suddenly I felt very bashful.

"Really? Is she nice? Cute? Sexy?" Allison asked all at once.

"She's all those things and...a lot more..." I stated wistfully.

My next words sub-consciously escaped my mouth and my sister gazed at me with a look of wonder.

"I'm falling for her sis..."

"Ya mean like fallin' in love kinda stuff?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah," I answered sheepishly

"Wow!" she said a little too loudly, then covered her mouth.

I must have had a pitiful expression on my face.

"Ya miss her a lot, don't cha?"

"Yeah...I can't wait to see her on Sunday when I go back to school."

"What's her name?"

"Beth."

"That's a neat name," Allison said sweetly.

In a role reversal, my younger sibling put her arm around my shoulders, trying to comfort me. I thought then and still do that a guy couldn't have asked for a better sister.

"Thanks," I stated humbly.

"Will I get to meet her someday?"

"God, I sure hope so..." I answered optimistically.

At six pm I called Beth and my spirit soared just to hear her voice. She recounted how she and her sister Jen ran on the beach in the early morning hours.

"It's so cool jogging at the waters edge where the sands wet and firm...the gulls crying out...little sand pipers lookin' for food in the debris that washes up on shore...the sound of the waves..."

Beth waxed poetic about the Jersey shore quite a few times and I was dying inside to experience it.

"Have you been working out?" she asked, and truthfully I had but not with the same intensity as when I was with her.

Sunday I was packed and ready to leave before breakfast. Carrie and her boyfriend Doug were picking me up at two o'clock, hours away but I desperately wanted to see my girlfriend.

My girlfriend...was it possible after only a few weeks together? It sure felt that way to me.

During the long ride back, I was silent and listened to Doug and Carrie's conversation. They weren't ignoring me, I just didn't feel like joining in. When Doug dropped Carrie at her dorm, I asked politely if I could wait for Beth in her room.

"Yeah...sure...no problem."

I helped Carrie with her bags and gloomily sat on Beth's bed, praying that nothing had changed between us. Six days can be an eternity for a person in the early throes of love and I had fallen like a ton of bricks for Beth.

Carrie had an amused smile on her face.

"Mike...I've never seen you act like this about anyone..."

"I've never felt like this about anyone...I can't get her out of my head...she's...oh...I don't wanna bore you."

"Ya know...I shouldn't tell you this but...when you started training with Beth, you became the main topic of conversation...Mike this and Mike that...she was taken with you early on...I could see it in her eyes...the way she spoke about you..."

"That's what I can't figure out, why me? I'm nothin' special...just an average guy..."

Carrie shot me an angry look.

"What is it with you? Don't you understand anything about women? What am I saying? Of course not...or we wouldn't be having this conversation..." She was clearly annoyed.

"Carrie...I ah..." she raised her hand to shush me.

"I'm only gonna say this once, so listen up! I don't want to inflate your ego but I can tell it needs a little inflating...Mike, you're one of the nicest...God, I shouldn't say this...a stand-up guy...a really great catch...why can't you see that about yourself?"

Carrie's eyes softened.

"In all the time that I've known you, you've treated me with the utmost respect...you're like a brother to me...thoughtful, sweet, compassionate...don't you think Beth saw that when you were around me?"

I was dumbfounded and stared at Carrie.

"Look you're not every girl's cup of tea...but those are the qualities that Beth's obviously looking for in a guy..."

We both heard girl's talking excitedly in the hallway and our attention was drawn to the door as it slowly opened. It was Beth.

"Mike!" she yelled when she saw me, and flew across the room landing on top of me, kissing my face as I fell back on her bed. When I looked into her sparkling hazel eyes, little tears pooled at the corners.

"I'm sooo happy to see you!" she cried, and kissed me very passionately.

"Well, I can see you two lovebirds want to be alone..." Carrie declared.

"Oh...Carrie...I'm sorry..." Beth started to say.

"No, no...don't be sorry...it's very uplifting seeing two of my dearest friends in love...anyway, I promised to meet Doug. Ta-ta for now," Carrie said smiling broadly.

Beth whipped off her coat and landed back on top of me for some serious make-out time. During a breather, she gazed at me with a heartfelt look.

"Miss me?" she asked coyly, already knowing the answer.

"Oh God, yes!" I exclaimed and tightly held the girl I loved, yes loved, I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt.

We were both hungry for each other but also some dinner and headed into town and Fast Freddie's Pizza for a quick bite. On the way back to Beth's dorm, we held hands and talked about our holiday. Then out of the blue...

"I hope you can come and see me over winter break...maybe New Years weekend. I already asked my mom and dad...and they said it's ok...It'll be so much fun...runs on the beach in the morning...romantic walks at night...please say you'll visit me..." She gazed at me with a fond expression that turned my insides to jelly.

"Of course I will..." I couldn't finish because of the emotion welling up inside of me.

On the deserted walkway leading to her dorm, I pulled Beth against me and kissed her. I gazed at her with deep affection as she continued...

"Now, it'll be cold so bring the right clothes and hey...we'll be able to see the fireworks from the beach on New Years Eve and..." she went on and on until I doubted we'd have enough time to do all the things she wanted.

By the time Beth finished, we were standing in front of her door reading a note that Carrie left.

Beth, Staying at Doug's tonight, see ya tomorrow morning! Carrie

Beth gave me a wicked smile.

"Looks like we have the room all to ourselves..." she breathed sexily, and pulled me through the door way.

Beth's passion knew no bounds that glorious night. The ardent, yearning way she kissed my mouth, face and neck; her tender embraces and gropes of my body fueled my already intense craving for her. Slowly clothes were peeled away until we were stark naked, our bodies entwined, her hazel eyes aflame with desire. I wanted her so badly.

Beth raised her upper body and I lovingly touched her breasts, stroking the nipples, watching them harden and crinkle as my palms journeyed back and forth over them.

"Oh Mike...God...that feels...wonderful..." she breathed heavily.

With my newfound strength, thanks to Beth's training, I held her upper body effortlessly and nibbled, sucked and tongued her hot nips. Every part of my being was focused on giving her pleasure as my lips pulled on the tender pink flesh insistently.

Oh...ooh...oh...oh...ahh...oh..." she moaned and groaned.

Finally, my hunger was satisfied and I gazed with wonder at her swollen bumps, jutting proudly. Slowly, I kissed down her hard belly as far as I could until Beth pushed me on my back and using her athleticism, knelt over me. Her sex glistened with dew and the dark triangle of groomed hair above it framed her pussy beautifully.

Oh God, she's going to ride my face, I thought excitedly and reached up, gripped her very hard butt and brought her moisture laden slit to my mouth. My tongue lazily worked through the sopping folds with very brief little swipes at her clitty.

As her exquisite muscular body surged back and forth, Beth rode roughshod over my burrowing tongue. Her pungent creamy juices coated my throat as I ravenously swallowed the nectar that leaked from her gash. I was determined to let her orgasm build slowly but continually.

As I devoured Beth, a finger languidly toyed with her butt hole, stroking and gently pushing on the cluster. By now my tongue flicked lightly but rapidly over her swelled nub and her movements quickened, pushing her soggy slice against my lips.

With the utmost care, I sucked Beth's clit and bathed it with lightning fast whips. I gazed up and was awestruck by the sight of her beautiful hard body, gleaming with a light sheen of sweat from her exertions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Beth and Mike
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds