Beth and Mike

The end of term arrived and we discussed our visitation strategy for the summer. Since neither of us were children of wealth, a summer job was a necessity. Beth found work as a counselor at a kid's camp and I was guaranteed employment with my dad's construction company as a common laborer. The only available time we had to see each other was on the weekends.

The long Memorial Day holiday was my first opportunity to visit Beth and Friday night I was on the road, happy as a pig in mud.

On the causeway, I saw the lights of Ocean City twinkling in the darkness and lowered the windows, breathing in the pungent salt air. Because of Beth, I now had a connection to that charming seaside town.

When I pulled up in front of Beth's house, I sighed and involuntarily I thought; I'm home. While it seemed odd at the time, there was something very reassuring in that feeling.

Saturday, my first full day with Beth, she wanted to buy a new bikini. I was a little miffed because I was impatient to experience the beach, until I realized I would get to see my hot girlfriend in the skimpiest of attire.

The town looked so familiar but different in the summer heat as we drove to a boutique called The Root Beer Barrel.

"Hey girl! What cha been up too!" a tall very pretty red head yelled when Beth entered the store.

"Hey Kari!" Beth answered.

"Who's the dude?" Kari asked, pointing in my direction

Beth introduced me and I had an attack of the bashfuls.

"So what brings you into town?"

"Bikini shopping, do ya have anything new and exciting?"

"Now Beth...honestly girl...you know this is the end of the summer clothes season...but with your body...I'm sure there's somethin' left on the rack..."

I watched Beth blush from Kari's comment. As the girls busied them selves looking through the various styles, I gazed with wonder at the side view of Beth's figure. The lines of her body flowed in a symmetry of sleek curves that looked breathtaking.

On the other hand, Kari was no slouch in the looks or body department. Taller than Beth by half a head, she was slim and very sexy. I ogled her form as well until I was summoned to follow Beth to the changing room.

Through the closed curtain, I heard my girlfriend changing until there was a silence. Quickly she pulled back the divider and stood resplendent in a striped two piece that left little to the imagination.

"What do ya think?" she asked in a serious voice.

The small triangles of fabric looked molded to her body. At that moment Kari was at my shoulder.

"Can't get much better than that, fit's ya like a glove," Kari said.

Beth looked at the price tag and winced until Kari reminded her that all swim wear was on sale. For a solid hour I stood patiently in front of the dressing room as Beth tried on a dozen or so. Finally she narrowed the field down to two and asked for my honest opinion.

"I can't tell which I like better...I ah...they both look great on you..." my schwanze was at half mast and drooling from gazing at her hot bod for so long.

Beth smiled at me and touched the side of my face with her warm hand.

"You're a dear for not complaining," she said with feeling and lightly kissed my cheek.

We left the store with both because I insisted on buying her one; anything to please my Beth.

When Beth and Jen were finally ready for our journey to the beach, I gawked at them. Two of the hottest hotties I ever laid eyes on. When they saw my reaction, they each took an arm and escorted me down the walkway. On the access path thru the dunes we ran into an old friend of Beth's. He greeted her warmly and she stopped to talk with him, waving Jen and I on ahead.

I kept looking over my shoulder at the two as they appeared to be in a lively discussion.

"That's Chad, he's been after Beth to go out with him since high school...damn he's a real hunk...I wish he'd ask me..." Jen stopped when she saw the distressed expression on my face.

With his Hollywood handsome looks and chiseled physique, Chad could have any woman he wanted.

"Relax Mike...you're the only guy for Beth...trust me, I know how she feels about you..."

Jen's words were comforting but I still felt uneasy and was overly quiet as we sat soaking up the sun. At one point Jen went for a swim to cool off and Beth turned to gaze at me with a concerned look.

"Hey babe, you ok? Why the long face?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." my words did not match my mood. I always had difficulty hiding my emotions and that time was no exception.

My girlfriend was no fool and was gifted with smarts. In fact, Beth was downright brainy. I found out during the spring semester when we took the same Principals of Secondary Ed. class. She aced the course with ease while I studied my ass off to get the same grade.

But, Beth was also people smart. She comprehended feelings and emotions with a tremendous amount of savvy as her maturity level far exceeded mine

"Does this have anything to do with me talking to Chad...?" she enquired.

There was no use denying it and I was always truthful with Beth.

"Yeah," I answered, and hung my head until I heard her chuckle.

I turned toward Beth as she put her hand on the side of my face.

"Silly boy...don't you know? You're mine...all mine..." the love in her voice was unmistakable and I kissed her passionately.

The weather was perfect and with two very hot babes on either side of me, I felt like the luckiest guy at the seashore. I was gazing at Beth's lean, muscular leg when I noticed a scar on the side of her knee. Absentmindedly, I traced along the outline.

"Did it hurt much?" I asked referring to the operation she had over winter break during freshman year.

"After the pain medication wore off...I swore someone was stabbing me...ouch!"

"Do ya miss playin' volleyball?"

"Yeah, sometimes I really do..." Beth was wistful, introspective; a departure from her smiling, self-confident persona. But, I understood why; her competitive nature. We sat quietly for a moment when Beth turned to me with an excited look.

"There's usually an informal beach volleyball game during the summer. We can play three against three; you, me and Jen..."

"But Beth, I'm not very good...I'll disappoint you..."

"Please say you'll do it Mike...for me?"

There was no way under the sun that I could refuse Beth and the following Saturday, Beth, Jen and myself piled in my car and drove to 10th Street and the Boardwalk, Beth spotted the net and we watched from the sidelines until there was a break in the action.

Beth recognized one of the participants and asked if we could play the winner, three against three, best out of five games. He looked us over with a smirk on his face,

"Sure, why not."

While Beth ran back to the car to retrieve something, Jen and I looked at each other nervously. We were clearly out of our element as the team that won looked unbeatable. Composed of two guys and a girl, all incredibly athletic looking, they had a cocky, confident air about them.

With a good case of the jitters, I walked up to the line and volleyed for serve. In quick order we were down three to zip but it was Beth's play that saved the game for us. Whatever innate talent is required to play the sport, she had tons of it. Watching her play was inspiring but, Jen and I lacked the pure instinct for the game. During a time out between matches, we gathered to strategize. Beth exhorted us to dig deep within ourselves.

"Let's kick some butt," she said with a wink and whacked my ass for emphasis. We lost the second match because of my less than stellar play at the net. Beth looked a little annoyed and announced she was headed for the ladies restroom on the Boardwalk. Jen and I followed her like two little puppies with our tails between our legs.

While Beth was occupied, Jen and I stood with our backs against the Boardwalk railing, trying to rest up for the next go round.

"God...I really stink, Jen..." I said through deep breaths.

"Don't sweat it...nobody I know can play like Elizabeth Marie..." she stated, using Beth's full first and second names.

I probably had a defeated look on my face.

"Hey, just do your best...I can't spike the ball to save my life... soccer's my sport..."

When Beth exited the bathroom, she looked at Jen and me with a confident grin.

"Come on! Let's get em!" she trumpeted, and put an arm around each of us as we strode back onto the beach. Jen looked over at me with a knowing half smile and I shook my head.

We won the rubber game by the slimmest margin. I fell to my knees and silently thanked God!

On the way to the car Beth hugged me tight and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks babe!" she crowed.

"Hey! What about me? I helped!" Jen stated petulantly.

"Thanks sis!" Beth said with gratitude, and gave Jen a big hug.

Later, Beth took me to Strathmere, a very quiet town with a deserted stretch of beach that sits between Ocean City and Sea Isle City. After sunset, we were all over each other and made love. With the sound of the surf and our impassioned cries enveloping us, we indulged our lust until the wee hours of the morning. That was the summer to end all summers in my memory. While the reasons are many, exploring the joys of love with the girl of my dreams was the most important. She was the "one", the girl I wanted to marry, that I wanted to share my life with; this I knew with absolute certainty.

****

During the fall semester of junior year, I reluctantly tried out for the Lacrosse team once again. To my great surprise, I earned a spot on the roster and it was mainly due to my physical conditioning. I was in the best shape of my life.

Dear Beth never missed a home game but I was mediocre, not a stand out by any means. In spite of her encouragement, I wanted to quit the team.

Unlike football and basketball, lacrosse is a low profile sport that barely registers on the college radar. No hot looking groupies dying to date the star player. Simply put, most participate because they like the rugged physicality of the game, the team spirit and camaraderie.

On good weather days, the spectators in the stands numbered less than the players on the field

"...but Mike, you worked so hard..."

"I know...it's just that...I'm not a good athlete...I'm maybe ...average..."

Beth gazed at me with a lot of sympathy.

"You're not a quitter Mike...don't be so hard on yourself..."

"Thanks babe, I love you," I said appreciatively, and embraced the girl that owned my heart and soul; lock, stock and barrel.

I finished the season with the team and the next year as well; my number one cheerleader in the stands, urging me to do my best and never losing faith in me. The sight of Beth's smiling pretty face always inspired me to try harder.

Our life together the remaining two years of college was quite memorable. Beth and Carrie shared an apartment with two other girls and since Beth had her own bedroom, I was a frequent overnight guest.

The only time we weren't together was during the fall term of senior year when we both student taught in districts near our respective hometowns. The work load was phenomenal and we only got to see each other during holidays or breaks. I was incredibly lonely without her in my everyday life.

When I finally got to see Beth over winter break, we spent the weekend at a Bed and Breakfast in Cape May. We didn't leave the bed for almost an entire day; making up for lost time, loving each other with an intensity that consumed me.

Sunday morning Beth was on top of me, her oily slit sliding effortlessly on my throbbing boner.

"I love you babe...so very much" she said, and kissed me with unbridled passion.

I loved Beth more than life itself and tightly held the woman I wanted to be my wife. **** The week after college graduation, I made the move to Ocean City. I had to be near Beth and a small one bedroom apartment in the older north end of town was where I put my roots down.

Because she was a hometown girl and very popular, Beth found a permanent position after only six moths of substitute teaching.

I wasn't so lucky but I knew that with Beth's influence, it was only a matter of time. I didn't have to wait long and was offered a contract the following year.

Although she didn't officially move in with me, Beth was at my humble abode most of the time. We discussed her reluctance to share the apartment and while her Catholic upbringing was a big factor, we were moving toward another crossroad in our relationship; the "M" word.

Christmas Eve, we took a long romantic walk on the beach. The stars twinkled in the cloudless sky and for first time, I wasn't nervous or shy about the task that lay ahead of me. I knew with absolute certainty what I wanted and she was walking beside me.

We stopped to admire the moon rising just above the horizon over the ocean when I dropped to one knee in front of Beth. The surprised look on her face was priceless and the image is still fresh in my memory.

"Beth...I love you...I want to be with you for the rest of my life...will you marry me?" I produced a small velvet box from my coat and opened it.

Beth smiled, took the ring and placed it on her finger.

"Yes Mike! Oh yes!" she cried.

As I was rising to embrace the woman I was madly in love with, a small wave crashed into my leg, soaking me from mid thigh down. I had proposed marriage a little too close to the shoreline.

We could have cared less and stood holding each other, kissing with fevered passion as smaller waves swamped our feet.

"I love you Mike...I want you in my life...always..." she breathed with intense sentiment in my ear.

Chilled to the bone from the cold sea water, we dashed to my apartment and snuggled under the bed covers. Beth was gazing at me with an unbridled look of love on her beautiful face.

"I never realized it could be this wonderful..." she said adoringly.

Beth stopped to admire the diamond solitaire on her finger before she turned her attention back to me.

"...to love someone with all my heart and soul...and they feel the same about me..." tears appeared in her eyes and I hugged her with all my strength.

We tied the knot at Our Lady of Good Counsel, Roman Catholic Church. Father Lowry, a friend of Beth's family and one of the parish priests, presided over the ceremony.

I can honestly say that no one before me went to the alter so willingly. When Beth walked down the aisle on her father's arm, I gawked with wonder at how stunning she looked in her wedding dress. Like most of the clothes she wore, it fit her sleek body like a glove.

The real difficulty for me was keeping my emotions in check because The last thing I wanted was to appear like a blubbering idiot. My gaze never left Beth's radiant visage and I found the strength to carry on in her sparkling hazel eyes.

"...do you Elizabeth Marie...take Michael Sean..."

It was the happiest moment of my young life. **** During our marriage, our sex life was hot and impassioned. I can't remember one time when it became stale or boring. Beth was rarely judgmental when I expressed my sexual feelings and desires. All subjects were open to discussion and I was lucky in the sense that generally, I only "beat my meat" when Beth had her period; sometimes, she took matters into her own hands for me.

Early Sunday morning was usually reserved for love making. After a vigorous session, Beth lay in my arms when suddenly she turned on her side and gazed at me with a very serious look. We'd been married for a couple of years when my beautiful wife asked me something that caught me totally off guard.

"Do you ever think about sex with another woman?" she asked.

Truth was I found her younger sister Jen to be enormously appealing and I had a few innocuous fantasies that I entertained during my infrequent masturbation. It was pointless lying because every male of the species I counted as a friend expressed the same desires.

"Yeah...but...I...ah, ya see..."

Beth let me stutter and sputter; the stern expression never leaving her face.

"Who do you think about?"

While I was totally uncomfortable with her line of questioning, I was trapped like a fly in the spider's web; escape was futile. "Oh...various ah...women..."

"Yeah, I know they're women but who in particular...could it be Cindy, the Phys. Ed. teacher at school?"

Cindy was a strikingly pretty and fit mother of two, a real milf. But, I entertained no sexual thoughts about her at all.

"Nah...she's too old for me," I lied nervously.

"Geez hon, you're sweating...I must know the person really well..."

Beth's entire demeanor changed and her lovely hazel eyes widened with recognition.

"It's Jen! I'm right, aren't I?"

My face grew ferociously hot and I tried to look away out of sheer embarrassment.

"At least you have good taste...hey...don't be bashful..."

Beth lay on top of me, kissing my reddened face.

"I love you Beth...I couldn't possibly love someone else...it's just a guy thing...I..."

"I know hon...and I'd never say anything to Jen...but I guess I kinda knew...she's a real hottie..."

But, turn about is fair play and I asked the same question. Her answer surprised me.

"George Clooney...heck...I don't think I could resist him...sorry babe..."

As a sort of apology, Beth kissed me long and ardently. My cock was rising for an encore and we did just that in the shower with the warm water streaming down our bodies.

On another occasion, we watched a "chick flick" called "Bound" with Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly that featured a couple of steamy sex scenes between the girls. I got really turned on and was exceptionally amorous after it was over.

Like a lot of red blooded heterosexual guys, I found the idea of two attractive women engaged in lovemaking to be extremely hot. I never consciously discussed this with Beth and probably never had any reason to do so.

But, Beth the wise knew why I was hot to trot as I tenderly bussed her lovely neck.

"Umm...did the movie get you excited babe...hmm?"

"Uh huh" I moaned, and sweetly kissed down her neck to the tops of her breasts. Her nipples were visibly erect through the thin fabric of her top. I couldn't resist an palmed the stiff protuberances.

"Do you like seeing two sexy girls together?"

Suddenly I realized what Beth wanted me to admit. Damn! I had no secrets from her; she was inside my head.

"Yeah...I guess I do..." I said timidly.

"Do you ever think about me with another woman?"

Another harmless fantasy that I sometimes enjoyed during masturbation but kept to myself was about to be exposed.

"Yeah,' I admitted freely, and sighed.

Although a rare occurrence, I awaited Beth's reprimand or at the very least her disappointment with my desires. God, she must think I'm some twisted, sick bastard, I thought to myself. However, when I looked up at her, she had a coy smile on her face.

"Did you ever...with anyone I know or..." I asked bravely.

My darling wife seemed uncharacteristically shy.

"I'm gonna tell ya this once...so don't ask me to repeat it...ok?" she stated and touched the tip of my nose with her finger for emphasis.

"Yeah...sure babe..." I visibly gulped, and acquired a raging hard on in record time. Christ, I was salivating from anticipation.

"There was this one time in college..." every cell in my ear was tuned to her voice, hanging on every word.

"...you remember Brittany, my volley ball teammate?"

I nodded and recalled a blonde knockout with oodles of sex appeal.

"...let's just say she got a little touchy, feely one night..."

"Wait! That's it? No details?" I asked.

"Now babe...I wasn't bi-curious like a lot of girls I knew...it kinda just happened...there was some kissing...and fondling...mostly by her but that's...it..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Beth and Mike
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds