Beth and Rich Ch. 02

"Now!" she said, almost growling. "Pull that dirty, nasty cock of yours out of my pussy and squirt your hot cum on my chest. Give me the money shot you hot stud and just think about all the people who are watching us and masturbating as they watch."

That thought almost set him off, but he held back as he pulled out and rose to his knees. He leaned forward, his weight on his left arm, his right hand stroking and pointing his cock at her chest. It only took about three strokes on his slippery, girl cum covered cock before he felt the jism rising up from his balls. Then he let it go. The first spurt was a huge one that missed her chest and smeared itself across her face. Then three more big spurts that hit one or both of her tits. Finally, he just held his cock over her tits as a seemly never-ending stream of hot slippery cum dribbled on to her tits. When it finally quit, he sat back on his heels panting, as he watched Beth scrape the cum off her face and into her mouth and then smear the cum around on her chest.

They both lay on the beach for a while, the cum drying on Beth's chest. When their pulse had dropped to something near a resting rate and their breathing slowed to normal, they rose and waded back into the ocean to clean up. They swam out beyond the breakers teasing each other as they bobbed in the swells for a good ten minutes or more, before swimming back to shore.

As they waded back out of the surf, they saw that another couple had arrived and shed their clothing on beach towels they had spread a few yards from those on which Rich and Beth had been fucking only minutes ago. They were walking naked towards the surf that Rich and Beth had just emerged from.

The new couple on the beach differed sharply from Rich and Beth in appearance. They were both several inches shorter with darker complexions. Neither had the tan lines that Rich and Beth bore, suggesting that they spent a good deal more time basking naked in the sun. Both had dark black hair. The man's hair sported a bit of gray at the temples, and the woman's was a mass of tight black curls that cascaded down to her shoulders and stood out inches from her scalp. Unlike Beth, who kept her bush neatly trimmed, the woman's pubic hair was a springy mass of dark curls. Her breasts were large and soft, covering much of her chest, with large dark areolas and equally dark nipples. They swung from side to side as she walked.

As the couples approached each other, Rich was trying not to stare at the naked woman's softly swinging breasts and dark inviting bush. He was largely failing in the effort and he could feel his dick beginning to swell. Beth was focused on the couples' dark brown eyes, noticing that the man's eyes were boring straight at her bouncing breasts and nearly naked pussy. She couldn't help noticing that the man's dick was about half engorged and swinging between his thighs. He certainly has a big dick, she thought.

Finally as they came within a few feet of each other, the woman said, "Hello, how's the water?" Her voice was low with a significant accent, Spanish Beth thought. That would explain their darker complexions.

"Oh, it's just lovely," Beth said, trying and failing to pull her eyes away from the man's large swinging dick. "But watch the waves. They will flatten you if you aren't paying attention."

"Well, you may have the beach," he said. "We are going in for a swim. It's a warm walk down here from the road." The two couples were close enough that Beth could see both had a sheen of perspiration covering their naked bodies.

"Thank you," Rich said, barely able to take enough of his attention from the woman's naked body to allow him to make small talk.

The two couples passed and Rich found himself unable to resist looking back over his shoulder. The woman had a pear shaped ass that swung sexily back and forth as she walked. He quickly returned his head to the direction he was walking when he realized that the man was looking back at them, well probably at Beth's ass, he thought. But, my God, Rich thought, that woman has a beautiful ass. Then, as they took the last few steps to their towels, his mind wandered into a fantasy about what it would be like to be kneeling behind her holding her hips in his hands while he plunged his cock repeatedly into her steaming cunt.

When they reached the towels Rich and Beth flopped down side by side. They were silent as they watched the new couple wade naked into the surf and dive under the first wave that approached them.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Beth asked.

"What? Oh, nothing really."

"That's bullshit," Beth said with a laugh. "You were thinking about how sexy that naked woman you just met was."

"What, no, no. Not really."

"Then how come your dick is about halfway erect?"

Rich looked down at his cock and laughed. "Oh, good point. I guess you got me. She did have nice tits, but not as nice as yours. Oh, and I thought she had a pretty good ass too."

Beth laughed at him. "You're so predictable," she said.

Rich looked over at Beth's tits. "Hmm, your nipples look pretty firm. Must have been something you were enjoying looking at too."

Beth laughed and was a silent for a moment before she spoke up. "God, did you see how big his cock was?"

"Uhh. No. I must have been distracted by something."

"So do you think they heard us fucking while they were walking down?" Beth asked changing the subject.

"They should have been quite a ways away then."

"Maybe they were just back there in the brush listening and watching."

"Do you really think so?"

"I don't know."

"Does it turn you on to think so?"

"Yes!" Beth responded with a hiss.

"Good, but let's get some sun now. You can fantasize about that when I eat you tonight."

"How's that going to work? You know how much noise I make when you eat me. We'll never get away with that."

I'm going to gag you. And I'm going to tie you to the bed, and blindfold you too. You can imagine that the guy out there in the surf with the big dick is eating you and that he's going to fuck you with his big dick, but you won't be able to make a sound."

"Ummmm, I can't wait!"

Then they both lay back on their towels, closed their eyes and indulged themselves in their own private fantasies—his about fucking the woman doggy style and hers about being fucked by the man's big dick.

A few minutes later Beth reached over and stroked the inside of Rich's thigh, cupping his balls and softly massaging them when her hand reached the top of his thigh.

"Look, they are coming back."

Rich picked his head up and looked down the beach at the approaching couple.

"You're right. He does have a big dick. Maybe almost as big as mine."

"Maybe. I think maybe, even a little bigger."

"Wishful thinking dear. Have you been thinking about fucking that big dick?"

"Just a fantasy," she said. "Your dick is plenty big enough."

As the other couple lay down on their beach towels, Beth rolled to her side so she was facing them and Rich did the same, sliding down behind her so that they were spooning, his growing cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass.

"Umm, that feels good," she said softly.

Rich reached over Beth's side and began to massage her breast.

"How does this feel?" he asked.

"Umm," she said. "Also very nice. Can you see them?"

"No. My head is behind you." He pushed her hair aside and began to nibble on her neck. "What are they doing?"

"She is fondling his prick. God it's big. It's standing straight up."

"Are they going to fuck?"

"I can't tell, but she is going to at least get him off with the hand job she is giving him."

They were silent for a moment as Rich continued to nuzzle Beth's neck and massage her breast.

"Oh now she's on her knees and sucking on his dick."

"Are they paying attention to us?"

"Yes, she is staring right at me. She knows we are watching and she is enjoying it."

"Fuck, that's hot. What about him?"

"He is laying back with his eyes closed enjoying her blow job."

As Beth continued to describe the other couple's lustful activities, Rich repositioned himself just enough so that his now fully engorged prick was pushing at the entrance to Beth's pussy.

"Umm, that feels good." She lifted her upper leg and dug a heel into the sand. Now the woman could see Rich's cock pressing at the entrance to Beth's pussy. "They're both watching us now. I think they want to see us fuck."

"What do you want?" Rich asked.

"I want you to fuck me," she responded.

"While they watch?" he asked.

"Yes!" she said with a low growl of urgency. "Put it in me."

Rich flexed his hips forward and felt his cock slide into Beth's hot wet pussy.

"Are they watching?"

"Yes," Beth said, her breath beginning to come in pants. "Oh, God your cock feels good. Push it in further!"

As Rich accommodated her request by pushing his hips further forward and sinking his cock all the way into Beth, the woman and her companion shifted their positions. They rotated so the man's feet were facing Beth and the woman was sitting astride him in a reverse cowgirl. Beth couldn't see his head, but she could see his huge dick slowly inserting itself into his partner's cunt. The woman was sitting up, her eyes closed, as her pussy stretched to accommodate her companion's large dick. Once the huge cock was fully inserted, she opened her eyes and stared directly at Beth's eyes. She smiled and licked her lips and began to slowly ride the big cock, using her hands to massage her breasts and pull on her now fully engorged nipples.

"What are they doing?" Rich asked.

"She's riding his big cock and playing with her tits. And she's watching us. Fuck this is hot!"

"Can you see his cock fucking her pussy?" He was slowly stroking his cock in and out of Beth now. Not hard or fast; just a slow, steady fuck.

"Yes I can see it and she can see your cock in my pussy too."

"This is what you wanted, isn't it, Beth. Fucking on the beach, while another couple doing the same thing watched us."

"Yes, yes! It's what I wanted. Fuck me harder! Faster!"

Rich shifted his position again so he had more leverage and began to stroke his cock in and out of her with more speed and force. Beth was whimpering and crying as she always did when they fucked and he could hear the other woman doing the same. Okay, he thought. Beth was right. It's definitely a turn on to have a couple watching us as we fuck.

Both women reached down with a hand and began to stroke their clits, shamelessly watching each other as they rapidly approached their climax. Within a minute or less, Rich felt Beth stiffen, and her cunt clamped down on his prick as she climaxed with a loud scream. A moment later Rich heard the other woman scream in joy with her climax. He kept pumping his cock in and out of Beth. She was groaning in enjoyment. Not really approaching another climax but just enjoying the pounding his cock was giving her pussy.

The other woman collapsed sidewise off her partner onto the beach towel, leaving his very erect and still unfinished cock sticking straight up in the air. He sat up and watched Beth and Rich as he began to stroke his cock. His companion was laying on her back next to him, but she was spent. He was watching Beth and Rich continuing to fuck as he masturbated, his dark eyes boring straight into Beth's eyes. He's putting on a show for me, she thought.

The thought that the stranger was masturbating for Beth to watch caused her to suddenly begin to approach another orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said loudly. The man was stroking his hard dick with everything he had now and rapidly approaching an orgasm, and Beth could feel Rich's dick doing the same in her cunt. Both men came, groaning with the low guttural growl men use when they climax. She could feel Rich's cum spurt into her pussy, and she watched as a long stream of cum erupted from the man's cock and land on his chest.

The twin climax of her lover, Rich, and the stranger triggered another climax for Beth, her fourth for the day. "Oh! Shiiiiiit! Fuuuuuuck!" she screamed, surprised by the quick climax.

Now all four were satiated, laying back in post-coital bliss. Neither couple said anything to the other, both wrapping their arms around their lovers. After a few minutes Rich whispered, "I think we need to get back to Poipu, Beth. Our parents will be expecting us." She lifted her head and saw that the other couple had walked down the beach for another swim.

"Yes, I guess we better go back to being responsible children for our parents."

Rich chuckled. "Yes, we should. But this has been a great day off, hasn't it?"

They stood, still a little wobbly from their climaxes, put their swimsuits and shoes back on, packed their things into the knap sack, and began the walk back to the car.

When they reached their car they pulled their more conservative clothes on over their skimpy swimsuits. Rich slid in behind the wheel and Beth got in the other side of the car. Before she let him drive away she leaned over and kissed him passionately. When they pulled apart Rich asked, "Did you get enough sex today, dear?"

"No there is never enough, but it will have to do for a while."

"Good. That's what I wanted to hear. Wait until I blindfold and gag you tonight."

"Ummm," she said as she reached across the car and stroked his cock through his clothing. "I can't wait."

Beth to continued tease Rich as they drove back to Poipu—sometimes stroking his cock through his trousers and at other times, when they weren't in heavy traffic sitting back in her seat with her feet on the dash board as she rubbed her pussy through the shorts she was wearing. From time to time Rich would take a hand off the steering wheel and reach over to cop a feel of her breasts or to stroke her thighs. Beth would let him get away with it for just a moment and then make him stop.

"Keep your hands on the wheel you pervert." Rich would dutifully put both hands back on the wheel, and then a mile further down the road, she would reach over and stroke his cock again.

"God it's fun to torture you," she finally admitted.

You're gonna get it," he responded.

"I can't wait."

"So fucking twice today wasn't enough for you?" he asked as they drove down the tunnel of trees that led into Poipu.

"Not today it wasn't," she admitted. "I swear, I'm hornier now than I was when we first started walking down to the beach."

Rich laughed. "You are insatiable woman . . . and that's one of the things I love about you."

"I don't think you were exactly cut out for celibacy yourself mister," she said, as she stroked his cock again.

"Celibacy. That's a gruesome thought," he said. "But tell me how did we ever get by before we moved to Palo Alto? We hardly fucked at all when we lived in Ohio, and what little fucking we did was pretty pathetic by our current standards."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I did more than a little masturbating then," she said. "But I felt so guilty about it."

Changing the subject, Rich reached down and lifted her hand from his crotch. "We'll be back at the house in five minutes. Gotta look presentable. Pretend we're back in Ohio."

Beth laughed as she withdrew her hand. "Okay, back to being the good little boy and girl our parents think we are." They spent the rest of the drive making up a story to tell their parents about a lovely and chaste picnic they had on a beach somewhere north of Kapaa.

As they rolled into the driveway Rich reached over and grabbed Beth's shoulder keeping her from hopping out of the car. "Just a minute dear. Before we go in we need a plan."

"A plan? A plan for what?"

"For how we are going to get to a shower as quickly as possible before our parents notice we reek of sex."

"Oh," Beth said, her eyes getting wide. She sniffed the air and smiled at him. "God we do, don't we. How are we going to do this?"

"We need a nap before dinner." He said.

"We do?"

"Yes. We walk in and tell them we took a long hike and were tired and need a short nap before we leave for dinner. Then we head for our bedroom and the shower as fast as we can. We can tell them the rest of the story we made up over dinner."

"But it didn't include a hike?"

"It does now."

Beth sniffed the air again. "Oh you're so right. Be sure to leave the windows down so this car airs out, just in case they want to take it to dinner."

Rich rolled down the windows, and they stepped out, carrying their backpack into the house and breezing through the living room and their parents' greetings as quickly as they could.

Once they got into the bedroom with the door closed behind them Beth threw her arms around Rich and kissed him for a long time. Then she pulled back and whispered, "Do you think it worked?"

"Yes. Within limits, they will believe what they want to believe."

They took an hour to shower, "nap," and dress and then reappear in the living room just in time for dinner at a nearby beach restaurant. They managed to keep their story straight and, as far as Rich and Beth could tell, their parents bought it.

When dinner was over they told their parents to take the car, and that they would walk back to the house which was less than a mile away. As they stood in the parking lot watching their parents drive away Beth reached around behind Rich and begin to caress his butt. "Buy me a drink sailor?" she said.

"You mean one of those rum drinks with the cute little umbrellas?"

"Yes."

"Preacher McCoy wouldn't approve."

"There is almost nothing about our life style that Preacher McCoy would approve of, at least not in public. His private life style was a long ways from what he preached in public."

Rich laughed. "Okay lady," he said. "I'll buy you a Mai Tie." Now he had his hand on her ass as they began to walk back across the parking lot. "But here's the deal. While the bar maid brings the drinks, I want you to go to the ladies and take off your underwear and put them in that big purse of yours so you are naked under that oh so conservative dress you are wearing."

"Deal," she said as they walked into the restaurant and turned into the bar. They sat at a table, and after the waitress had taken their drink orders, Beth got up and headed for the ladies room. As soon as she was in a stall she pulled her loose fitting dress completely off and hung it on the hook on the back of the door. Then she striped off her panties, released her bra and shrugged it off, and dropped both in the big purse she carried. Now she was standing in the stall naked, but for the sandals she wore.

Instead of immediately pulling her dress back on Beth stood in the stall fondling her breasts and letting her mind wander back to their time on the beach earlier in the day. God that was so fucking hot, she thought. I never thought I would let a stranger watch me fucking, but I did and it was so hot! She started to stroke her pussy and then stopped. "No," she told herself, "I need to get back to Rich." She pulled her dress back on and walked out of the ladies room and across the barroom, savoring feeling of her tits swinging beneath her dress and the air on her naked, wet pussy.

A bartender spotted the swing of her tits beneath her loose fitting dress and stared lustfully at her. Instead of feeling embarrassed, Beth enjoyed his stare. Just before she reached their table she smiled and winked at the bartender. When she sat her back was to him, and she was focused on Rich.

"Did you do what I asked?" Rich said, withholding her drink on his side of the table.

"Yes," she said with a soft smile.

He pushed the drink across to her and she took along sip. "Does it feel good?"

"Fuck, yes." She just mouthed it rather than saying it aloud. The tables in the bar were close and there were other couples around them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds