Beth and Rich Ch. 02

"What's that? I can't hear you," Rich said, knowing full well what she had said.

"I said, yes."

"Oh, I got that part, but I thought there was more."

"Well . . . maybe one other word." She smiled as she spoke.

"Oh what was that?"

"Can't say."

"Really. Why not?"

"It wasn't nice." As she spoke, she slipped off her sandal and began to slide her foot along his calf.

"Oh. I see." Now her foot was above his knee caressing the inside of his thigh. He slumped a bit in his seat so she could reach higher along his thigh.

"I wonder what not nice word you used? You don't use those words . . . well except when . . . you know."

She laughed and slumped down in her seat so her toes were caressing his balls. "Yes, I guess I do get a bit carried away then. And you love it don't you."

He gasped as her foot reached his cock.

"I bet you know what I said," she said as she smiled at him.

"Yes, I think I do."

"Why don't you write it on that bar napkin and I'll see if you got it right."

"Okay." He pulled a pen from his shirt pocket and wrote something on the paper napkin. He folded it and leaned forward to push it across the table to her. Then he reverted to his slump so she could continue to stroke his rigid cock through his trousers.

Beth picked up the napkin and held it up before her face to read. It was only one brief word, but she took her time as though she was thinking about it. She stirred her drink with one finger and slowly inserted it in her mouth and then withdrew it even more slowly as though she was sucking on Rich's dick.

"Let me have your pen," she said.

He pulled it from his pocket and slid it across the table without rising from his slump. Her toes stroking his cock felt too good.

She wrote something brief on the napkin below what he had written, folded it, and pushed it back across the table to him.

He opened the napkin and saw first his message, "Fuck," followed by hers, "Lets."

He took his time, as though studying a long message, and then wrote briefly again on the napkin, folded it, and slid it back across the table to her along with the pen.

Beth carefully opened the napkin and looked at as though she was looking at her hole card in a poker game. The message from Rich said, "Where?" When?"

She chewed on the end of the pen and then lowered it to the paper, letting its top drag across her one of her very erect nipples, which had made itself obvious through the light fabric of her dress. She wrote a few words and then folded it and pushed it back to Rich. Now she could feel a damp spot on his linen trousers as the precum leaking from his dick soaked through.

Rich looked at the note and instead of writing more he just looked at her and said, "Really, there? I thought we agreed we wouldn't do that. Aren't you afraid we will get caught?"

She smiled and shrugged.

He whispered, "They will just be on the other side of the walls."

"Yes. It's exciting."

"But you'll be quiet won't you?"

"Of course. I'll be just like a church mouse, like I always am."

Rich laughed out loud. Then he sat up straight and tossed off the last of his Mai Tai in a single swallow and said, "Let's go."

He threw a twenty on the table and stood. The woman at the table next to them stared without restraint at the tent in his trousers and the wet spot that Beth's massage had caused. Rich was oblivious to her, his thoughts focused on the idea of fucking Beth, but Beth had to really work to choke back a laugh at the woman's shocked look. Beth quickly rose and stepped around the table sliding her arm into Rich's as they walked out of the bar. Just before they got to the door, she dropped his arm and let her hand slide down his back until she was fondling his ass. She didn't look back at the woman at the table next to them, but she was sure she was watching them. The bartender was probably was watching too.

The walk back to the house was shorter than they expected, even with a number of stops they made in darker portions of the walk to kiss and fondle each other.

"Where is the key?" Rich asked, whispering.

"It's supposed to be under a rock to the right of the door." She stepped away from him and bent over to search for the key. Rich quickly stepped in behind her and pulled her ass back against his crotch. She pushed back and they dry humped for a moment. Rich pushed her away, just enough to allow him to pull her dress up so it was around her waist. Now he was holding her naked ass and dry humping it.

"Stop that you pervert!" she said.

"Really?"

"Yes," she said, but without the energy of her first challenge.

"Are you sure?" Rich asked. As he spoke, he pulled one hand away from her hip and slid it between her legs. Her pussy was slippery and he quickly slid one and then two fingers into her cunt.

Beth groaned in response.

"Not so sure?"

She gasped and managed to say, "Yes, I'm sure. I want your cock, not your fingers. Let me find the key and let's go inside, and for God's sake stop making so much noise. You'll wake up our parents and then we won't be able to do anything."

"Okay, okay," he whispered in response as he stepped away from her.

Beth stood and inserted the key in the lock. The door swung silently open, and they stepped into the darkened front hall. Rich carefully closed the door with only a very low click as it latched and he turned the thumb bolt to lock it. When he turned around from the door he found Beth facing him. She was standing very close and was very naked. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a long, wet kiss while Rich's hands explored her naked body.

When she pulled back, Rich whispered, "Where's your dress? What if they're up?"

"Shhh," she responded. Then she dropped her hands to his waist and opened his fly. She reached in and released his rigid cock from his boxers and stood in the dark and silent front hall stroking it.

Rich's mind was about to explode, bouncing between fear of being caught by their parents and enjoyment of what Beth was doing to his cock. It only got worse when she dropped to her knees and slurped his prick into her mouth. He wanted to stop her and get out of their exposed position, but oh God it felt so good. Soon he had his hands on either side of her head, tangled in her lush red hair, pulling her head closer to him. Oh fuck this felt good, and the risk rising from where they were just made it all the more exciting. He was standing in a house where his and Beth's parents were sleeping (he hoped) while he was fucking Beth's face. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined anything like this.

Then there was a noise. They both heard it and froze. What was it? Just the house creaking in the trade winds? Maybe. But was it someone else in the house, walking about and making the floor creak? They maintained their position, Beth on her knees with Rich's hard, but rapidly shrinking, cock still in her mouth, while they both held their breath and focused on listening for another sound, an explanation of what they had heard. But there was nothing. After a few very long seconds of listening to a very loud silence, Beth pulled her head back and spoke in a whisper as she rose from her knees, "It was nothing. Just the wind."

"We better get to the bedroom," Rich responded as they stood continuing to listen to the silence. He could feel his prick rapidly wilting as his mind focused on its search for another sign of danger.

"Okay," Beth responded in a breathy soft voice. She turned away and began to walk slowly out of the front hall.

"Beth, wait! Where's your dress? We can't leave it out here. They'll find it in the morning."

She giggled quietly and then turned and stepped back up to Rich, reaching down for his cock as she returned. "That would be hard to explain, wouldn't it?"

Rich gasped as his cock began to rise again in response to Beth's fondling. "Just find your dress and let's go!" he whispered as forcefully as he could.

Beth stroked his cock one more time and then stepped back, leaving Rich standing with his again fully erect prick sticking out of his pants. She turned and grabbed her dress, which she had left on a table on one side of the front hall, but as she picked it up, the house key she had laid beneath it clattered to the floor.

In the middle of the afternoon, the sound of a key falling on the tile floor would be nothing but background noise. At 11:00 p.m. in a dark and silent house to the two people standing naked or near naked in the darkened front hallway, it was like the sound of a gun going off. They froze and stood listening for another sound, a sound indicating that someone else in the house was awake and might find them as they tried to sneak in. Still there was nothing to hear but the sound of the trees waving in the trade winds.

Eventually they both exhaled and Beth bent and retrieved the key. They tiptoed out of the front hall, through the living room, past the kitchen, and down the hall to their bedroom, which was positioned between the bedrooms occupied by their respective parents. When Beth reached for the doorknob, Rich put his hand on her shoulder signaling for her to wait and listen before opening the door.

She knew what he wanted, but the warmth of his hand on her shoulder sent a jolt of passion through her. Amazing, she thought. All he has to do is touch me and it sends a jolt straight to my pussy. How does he do that?

They were silent for a few moments and heard nothing coming from the room of either set of parents. Nor was there light coming from beneath either door. Rich took his warm hand from her shoulder and Beth carefully turned the doorknob. The click of the latch was like the falling key in the front hall—an insignificant noise magnified by time and circumstances.

Beth pushed the door open, which was mercifully silent, and stepped in with Rich close behind her. He closed the door, again with a click of the latch that sounded like it could wake the dead. They stood facing each other again holding their breath and listening for a responsive sound. There was nothing and when they exhaled, Beth again threw her arms around Rich and pulled him down to her for a long sensual kiss. As they kissed he massaged her breasts and she could feel his withered cock quickly recover and press itself into her belly. Oh how she wanted that cock.

Eventually she pulled her head back, her naked belly still pressed against his rigid prick. "I have to pee," she said. "Get your clothes off and lie on the bed." Then she turned and felt her way to the bathroom in the darkened room. She pulled the door shut and switched the light on.

The light leaking from beneath the bathroom door allowed Rich to quickly find his way to the bed. He stripped off his clothes and stretched out on the bed, stroking his rigid cock as he waited for Beth to return. Before she shut off the light in the bath, he rolled to his side and turned on the small light on bedside table. It wasn't bright, but it would be enough for him to see Beth as she emerged from the bath and enough for them to see each other as they fucked. He was long past his Ohio days of wanting to have sex in the total darkness.

The light in the bath switched off and Beth stepped out. She blinked at the light in the room shed by the bedside table light. "Rich," she said in protest.

"I want to see you."

"But . . ." she stood naked in the light from the bedside table and he stroked his cock as he lusted after her.

"It won't go through the walls," he said, interrupting her.

"But . . ."

"And they aren't in the hall," he said anticipating her next objection. "They're asleep. I'm surprised we can't hear my father snoring." Actually the absence of his father's snores was bothering him slightly, but he wasn't going to tell Beth that.

She stood torn between listening for the sounds she feared and obsessed with watching Rich stroke his rigid cock. Eventually the cock won out, and she walked to the bed in two long strides. She leaned forward putting a knee and a hand alongside Rich's naked body and then threw her other knee and hand to the other side of his body so she was on her hands and knees above him. Her tits were hanging beneath her and Rich reached up and began to massage them. The sensation was delicious for each of them. As she sank down on him his prick flattened against his belly and split her pussy lips in the most delicious way so that its head was lying against her clit, rubbing it when either of them moved.

Beth used one hand to pull her long red hair back from her face and then leaned forward squashing her big boobs against Rich's chest, giving her clit another jolt from his cock as she moved. Then they began a long sensual kiss, their tongues dueling in the most delightful way, while Beth kept moving her hips just enough to masturbate her clit against the head of Rich's prick.

Eventually though, good as their position was, it was not enough for Beth. She felt a need deep in her core. She wanted Rich's big cock to fill her cunt. It was empty and it so needed to be filled. She rose up, letting her hair fall in her face again and whispered to Rich, "I need you. I need you to fuck me. I need your big hard dick to fill my cunt."

As she spoke she felt Rich's cock, which was still pressing against her clit, twitch. He loves it when I talk dirty, she thought. Now she rose forward on her knees and reached behind herself, taking Rich's cock in hand and positioning it's head at the dripping entrance to her cunt. Then she slowly slid back and impaled herself on him. Now it was Rich's turn to groan as his shaft slid into her warm wet tunnel. "Oh fuck you feel good babe!" he whispered as he felt the head of his cock reach the limits of her cunt.

He started to flex his hips to slide his cock in and out of her in short strokes that never came close to fully withdrawing. "Wait!" she commanded in a whisper. "Not yet. I just want to feel you filing me like you are now. It feels so fucking good."

So they held their position for a good minute or more with neither making a move, other than an occasional involuntary twitch of Rich's cock. "This is so good," she said. "I'm holding you in my cunt and our parents are sleeping right next door and haven't a clue." Rich was silent a he worked to restrain his need to start fucking.

Then they heard it again. Not the same noise as before. This was a noise that couldn't be explained away as the house creaking in the wind. It came from one of the bedrooms on either side of them. They froze in silence. Again they heard it. And then it was continuous. They listened and stared at each other, still holding their breath.

Finally Rich spoke. "That sounds like bed springs?" they listened more as the rhythm grew faster and the noise louder.

"It sounds like someone is fucking," Beth whispered.

"Are we in the wrong house?" Rich asked.

Beth felt a moment of panic, but then she remembered. "No," she said, "I saw my mother's purse as we walked by the kitchen."

There was a loud bang from the room next door. First just one and then it began to rhythmically repeat.

"You're right they are fucking. That's the headboard. Banging on the wall. Our parents are fucking!"

"But whose? Yours or mine?"

"Uh Beth, your parents are in that room. It's your parents that are fucking, and they're really going at it."

Beth giggled. "My God you're right they are."

Then they heard another noise from the other side. There was no mistaking the sound of a woman crying out as she was being fucked. No head board this time. Just a couple engaged in a pretty noisy fuck.

Rich and Beth looked at each other wide eyed.

"Hah!" Beth said. "It's your parents too. That's your mother crying as your father pounds her."

The fear they had experienced when they first heard a noise in the house had now turned to lust. "Rich," Beth said. "Now's our chance."

"What?"

We can make all the noise we want and each of our parents will think it is the other doing it. They don't know we are even in the house."

She rolled off of him on to her back and spread her legs wide inviting him to mount her. Rich quickly got to his knees between her legs and then sank into her, impaling her with his cock. Beth rocked her hips back and crossed her feet behind his ass as he began to pound her. It didn't take long before they both climaxed violently and noisily.

Rich and Beth were still naked in bed in the morning when her mother tapped on the door. They weren't really asleep. Actually they had been awake for some time quietly kissing and fondling, even though they knew they couldn't go any farther without the cover of last night's events.

"Are you two getting up for breakfast?" her mother called out.

"Yes, as soon as we shower. We will be out in about half an hour," Beth responded.

"Okay."

As they heard her mother pad away they both stretched languorously, and Beth threw the covers off. She stood and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later Rich joined her in the shower.

They didn't quite get to breakfast in half an hour, but it was close enough. Beth noticed that everyone seemed to be in a very good mood, and of course, nothing was said about noises during the night. In fact, everyone commented on how soundly they had slept and how quiet the neighborhood was.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds