Beyonce's Book of Bitches

Eventually Britney breaks the kiss, gasping for oxygen, which makes Beyonce smile figuring now is as good a time as any to make Britney move on. So once Britney has gotten her breath back Beyonce leans in again only this time gently grabs the back of Britney's head and pushes the other girl's lips against her neck. Much to Beyonce's pleasure Britney immediately takes the hint and starts to focus her attention on her neck, gently covering it in kisses. After working her neck over with kisses Britney starts to suck on the sensitive flesh, somehow finding Beyonce's sensitive spots without even trying, making the black woman squirm with pleasure.

As much as she enjoys this it isn't long before Beyonce is lifting herself up while keeping Britney's head in place, Beyonce smiling as Britney continues to kiss at her flesh without needing to be asked until the eager to please white girl's face is pressed against her full, round and firm breasts.

Britney hesitates for a moment as those soft round pieces of female flesh are pressed into her beautiful face, but a tightening on the back of her head quickly has her leaning down so she can slide her tongue from the top of the breast to the top, going straight past the nipple on her way from one end to the other. She then does the same thing again only going back the other way and then she goes back up only this time stopping when she reaches the nipple and takes it into her mouth.

In all of her previous experience Beyonce has never felt what she is feeling from what Britney is doing to her which just tells her she made the right choice as far as making the pop princess her first white celebrity bitch as she feels Britney slowly and gently lick her nipple before moving to the other and repeating the same treatment worshipping both breasts with her lips and tongue just the way a black mistress should have her breasts and nipples worshiped by her white bitch.

To show her new bitch how much she approves of what she is doing Beyonce pushes Britney's head deeper into her breast, feeding her the nipple, the encouragement causing Britney to suckle harder on the nipple being pressed into her mouth, at the same time the pop princess beginning to use her hand to massage the opposite breast.

After an eternity on one breast Britney moves over to the opposite breast swapping hands as she does so so that she can massage the breast that was just in her hand while she gives the opposite breast the same treatment with her mouth as the breast she is now playing with.

"Mmmmm, good little white girl, you suck those big black titties. Get those big black titties deep in your mouth and suck them good. Show me how much you love those big black titties of mine you little white whore. Mmmmm, good girl, good big black tittie sucking white girl." Beyonce praises Britney happily.

Beyonce loves the feeling of Britney's mouth on her big black titties so much she allows her new bitch the privilege of worshipping her this way for quite some time until finally she slips her soaking wet thong down to her ankles, kick them off, and then straightens up, pulling her breasts away from Britney's eager mouth, causing the white girl to whimper in disappointment before suddenly she found her face being pressed into a black pussy, eager to feel the tongue of a submissive white bitch inside it.

Britney's mouth falls open slightly as she suddenly finds herself eye level with Beyonce's neatly shaved pussy, Britney feeling more and more nervous about what she is about to do, about what she has to do, because if she doesn't Beyonce will force her to do it, either that or spank her until she does it.

Up until now everything she has done to Beyonce has been easy. Weird but easy. For example kissing her that was relatively easy due to her having her eyes closed and being able to imagine that she wasn't kissing Beyonce or even another woman for that matter but that she was kissing her boyfriend. However after a while she couldn't keep the image of it being her boyfriend that she was kissing in her head due to him never having kissed her the way Beyonce had.

Then when she kissed, sucked and nibbled on Beyonce's neck she again had started off by imagining that she was doing it to her boyfriend but again just like with the kissing the image of it being her boyfriend or rather his neck that she was kissing, sucking and nibbling on faded due to her boyfriend's skin never having felt so soft and nice to touch with her lips or tongue.

When Britney found her face pressed against Beyonce's breasts what she did instead of imagining that she was doing what she did to Beyonce to her boyfriend which she knew she couldn't do she simply decided instead to do to Beyonce what her boyfriend did to her due to it always making her happy before finally finding herself where she is now, in between Beyonce's legs looking at her first real woman's pussy. The fact that she is this close to another woman's pussy scares and excites Britney equally and although she has never really looked at another woman's pussy before Britney can't help but look or rather stare at Beyonce's due to it filling her vision and as she looks at it Britney can't help but be in awe of it's beauty.

It's beautiful... that is the only word Britney can think of to describe it. Beyonce as a whole is beautiful like a goddess... a brown skin coloured goddess.

Slowly Britney comes out of her stupor and is able to feel a pair of eyes boring into her from above which causes her to look up and lock eyes with Beyonce.

The moment she locks eyes with her prey Beyonce can't help but smile due to her being able to see nervousness and fear in her eyes but also desire and want.

"I'm sorry my Black Mistress... it's just... I just..." Britney mumbles, unsure of what to say.

"It's ok, I get it, it's your first time being so close to a black pussy and you're feeling overwhelmed. It's natural." Beyonce says, tenderly stroking Britney's hair, "I mean, this is a very special point in a white girls life, the moment she tastes a black pussy for the first time. You'll be thinking about this moment for the rest of your days, the moment you're craving for black pussy started, the moment you mouth's main purpose in life became pleasing a black woman... much like your entire body very soon. But for now Britney I want you to concentrate on this moment, this wonderful moment, and enjoy it. Savour the moment you become a black cunt craving slut. Come on white bitch, close your eyes, stick out your tongue, and taste your first black pussy."

Britney swallows hard, feeling more nervous than she has ever felt in her life, unsure if she can even go through with this but the smell and sight of Beyonce's pussy draws Britney in like a moth to a flame.

After a few long seconds Britney slowly opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, the final thoughts running through her head as she prepared to taste her first pussy not that she couldn't or shouldn't do this but that she hopes she does a good job as she has never licked another woman's pussy before and did not want to disappoint her black mistress.

The moment Britney gives Beyonce's pussy a long loving lick all the fear, hesitation, doubt etc seems to disappear and is replaced with more want and desire, the wanting to taste more of Beyonce due to her having never tasted anything like what she just tasted before, and the desire to please her black mistress as she begins to gently lovingly lap at her delicious pussy.

"Mmmmmm, that's it, good little white bitch, lick your Black Mistress's pussy, mmmmmm." Beyonce moans as she strokes Britney's hair affectionately, "Oh you look so good on your knees, your pretty white face pressed up against my black pussy, your little tongue lapping at it softly, mmmmm, that's it, more, work that tongue, slide it up and down my pussy lips. Don't be afraid to stick it inside me when you're ready. Mmmmmm, and wrap those pretty lips around my pussy too, make sure you really worship your Black Mistress's pussy, worship it like the black pussy loving white slut you clearly are!"

Somewhere deep inside herself Britney knows she should be offended by what Beyonce is saying but instead it turns her on and encourages her to work harder on pleasing her black mistress, just as she has been told to do.

Britney starts to run her tongue up and down the lips of Beyonce's cunt loving the soft moans she can hear coming from her mouth causing her to push her tongue into her black mistress's pussy and tasting her sweet nectar from the source. Britney closes her eyes and loses herself to the cream from her black mistress as it starts to ooze out of her over Britney's tongue and down her throat. As soon as it does Britney closes her mouth around Beyonce's hole, trying to prevent any of the divine liquid from escaping her mouth, tongue and lips. As she gently drinks from her she slides her tongue up, down and inside her, exploring every part of Beyonce's pussy she can reach.

As she continues to lick black pussy Britney starts to think about what Beyonce said at the start of this whole initiation how she was going to make her her white bitch and as she thinks about this she realises something and wonders about something. She wonders how many other women Beyonce has done this too and if they are still her white bitches or not as well as if she has done this to any other female celebrities secretly hoping that she is the first and maybe if she does a good job will be the only female celebrity she will do this too. This leads to Britney realising that not only is she going to become Beyonce's white bitch weather she wants to be or not and while at the start she may not have wanted to be now there is nothing she wants more than to be her black mistress Beyonce's white bitch. With this thought in mind Britney doubles her efforts in getting her black mistress to cum for her.

"That's right bitch eat me! That's it my little white bitch eat my pussy... eat your Black Mistress's pussy... make me cum all over your face." Beyonce moans, driving Britney on with lust and desire to forfill her black mistress's want and desire wanting to feel her black mistress's pussy juice all over her face as she starts to thrust her tongue in and out of her black mistress's pussy, throwing all of her energy into it.

Beyonce loves being in this position, standing before a kneeling white girl who she is making worship her pussy with her tongue. There were few other positions which made her feel so powerful and dominant, but it was never a position she could hold for long. Just feeling the first few timid licks from her latest conquest made Beyonce's knees go weak, and as the other girl's tongue became more sure of itself it became more and more of a struggle to remain standing until finally Beyonce had to find a place to sit or lie down otherwise she risked falling over as a result of the leg numbing pleasure she was receiving.

This time is no different, in fact it seems like a miracle Beyonce has been able to remain standing for as long as she has. Of coarse it wasn't exactly a miracle, more accurately Beyonce simply used all the willpower she had so she could enjoy standing over the kneeling form of Britney Spears for as long as possible. However no matter how much willpower she had Beyonce knew from the first time Britney slid her tongue inside her she would need to sit down soon, and as that sweet little tongue began jack-hammering in and out of her Beyonce knew she could stand no more.

Using what little strength she has left in her legs Beyonce slowly walks backwards towards the bed, her firm grip on the back of Britney's head ensuring that the soft little mouth and tongue giving Beyonce so much pleasure would follow her to the bed, the black singer smirking as the white singer crawled awkwardly along with her without any fuss.

Once she reaches the bed Beyonce slowly lowers herself down so she is sitting on it, making sure her little white bitch continues worshipping her black pussy the entire time, and when she is seated Beyonce lies back and moans encouragement to the eager little rug muncher in between her thighs, happy with Britney's progress. The girl lacked skill, but she is clearly eager and loves the taste of pussy, making Beyonce confident she could turn Britney into a wonderful little carpet cleaner with a little training. After all, the girl seemed to take directions so very well...

"Harder. Fuck me harder with your tongue you worthless white bitch!" Beyonce yells lustfully, shoving Britney's face deeper into her cunt, "Slammed that tongue inside me. Fuck me hard with that tongue while you suck my pussy. You better suck harder on my pussy bitch or I'll put you over my knee again for another spanking. I want to hear you swallowing my honey while your fucking it out of me. I'm being nice enough to feed you my delicious honey, the least you can do is swallow it. Mmmmmm, that's it, that's what I want to hear, you loudly sucking and slurping on my black pussy like the black pussy loving white slut you are! Ooooohhhhhh that's good, that's so good. Don't forget to keep fucking me with that tongue. That's it, keep fucking me... keep sucking me... oh... oh... ooooohhhhh!"

All of a sudden Beyonce let's out a loud scream as her eyes roll in the back of her head and her body shudders as one of the most powerful orgasms she's had in a long time washes over. Whenever she cums in a white bitch's mouth for the first time it's always nice and hard but the added spice of it being Britney Spears's mouth she is cumming in makes the climax that much sweeter.

Britney scrunches her eyes up tight as she get's her first taste of Beyonce's cum, feeling as though she is going to climax herself simply from the taste of her black mistress's cum as it is the sweetest, most delicious thing she has ever tasted in her life. As soon as the first load is gone she immediately starts to greedily slurp away at Beyonce's pussy completely unaware that Beyonce is thrusting her hips into her mouth almost violently. As more cum shoots into Britney's mouth she can't believe how good it tastes. This heavenly cream tasted even better than her black mistress's regular pussy juice and try as she might to catch it there's just too much of it and it overflows oozing from her mouth and starts covering her face and flows into her hair.

Eventually Beyonce calms down and the liquid ceases to flow out of her and into Britney's mouth much to her disappointment however Britney does her best to console herself as she starts to clean her black mistress's pussy of any and all yummy leftovers.

As she get's her breath back Beyonce smiles, enjoying the feel of Britney's tongue inside of her pussy although she has just cum she knows what Britney is trying to do and that is why she is smiling.

After a few minutes of letting her white bitch clean her up Beyonce pulls Britney's face forcibly away from her pussy.

"Get up." Beyonce commands in a no-nonsense tone as she pulls Britney up and into her arms for a long kiss, Beyonce loving the taste of herself on her new little rug muncher's lips.

As the kiss is deepened with the two girls exploring each other's mouths with their tongues Britney whimpers into Beyonce's mouth as her black mistress greedily gropes her ass but offers up no form of resistance.

"That was... adequate." Beyonce says once she has broken the kiss, "You have a lot to learn but you show promise. You'll probably end up being a damn fine little rug muncher with a little practice."

Britney blushes which makes Beyonce smile.

"I'm guessing from how eagerly you went to town on my pussy that you'll be getting plenty of practice one way or another, and while it would be fun to spend the night with your pretty face in between my thighs I'm more interested in your tight little ass than your sweet little mouth, and normally this is the part where I strap on my cock and give you a nice long butt pounding but seeing as it's your first time and you were such an eager little pussy licker for me I'm going to give you a special little treat." Beyonce says, kissing Britney one more time before telling her, "Strip off your clothes and go lie down on the bed and spread your legs. It's time for your Black Mistress to get a taste of that sweet little white pussy of yours."

Throughout Beyonce's speech Britney found herself blushing and whimpering in reaction, even more from that last comment, but she didn't hesitate to nervously strip off her clothes, crawl up onto the bed, lay down and spread her legs just as she had been ordered to do.

Beyonce smiles at Britney's obedience before crawling up the bed and over the blonde's body like some kind of wild jungle cat, smiling again, this time down at her prey, before dropping her head down and capturing Britney's lips with her own. Yet again Beyonce smiles as she continues the kiss able to feel Britney respond by pressing her lips against her's, eagerly returning the kiss.

Soon Beyonce deepens the kiss, tapping her tongue against Britney's lips in a way that let's her know she isn't asking for entrance, she's demanding entrance into her mouth. Britney quickly gives in and Beyonce immediately invades the blonde's mouth with her tongue, sliding it into her mouth and seeking out Britney's tongue. Beyonce soon finds what she's looking for and the intensity of the kiss becomes dramatically increased to the point where Britney struggles to keep up having never experienced a kiss this intense before.

After a while Beyonce breaks the kiss, allowing Britney the chance to get her breath back, and as she does the two simply stares at one and other. Then without warning again Beyonce swoops down and capture Britney's lips again this time kissing her a lot harder than before determined to show her who is in charge without a shadow of a doubt. This time instead of just trying to return the kiss with just as much intensity and passion the white girl moves her hands up and down Beyonce's back, causing Beyonce to moan softly, partly to let Britney know that she approves of what she is doing, and partly because she simply loves the feel of Britney's touch and returns the move by running her hands up and down the blonde's sides, before moving to Britney's tits which the white singer to moan into the black singer's mouth. The moaning continues as Beyonce expertly tweaks and rubs Britney's nipples and massages her breasts, torturing her bitch with pleasure.

Finally Beyonce breaks the kiss, moves herself down and attaches her lips to Britney's neck, first kissing, then sucking and then nibbling on the soft, sensitive flesh she found there, causing Britney to gasp and moan in pleasure. Her moans became louder as Beyonce began mixing up all three techniques together.

After spending time on her neck Beyonce moves further down Britney's body until she reaches her breasts and slides her tongue from the bottom of the blonde's breast to her nipple, and then taking the nipple into her mouth and gently licks the nipple in her mouth before moving on to the other one, giving it the same treatment. While working on the second nipple Beyonce starts to massage the first breast and nipple she worked on with her hand. She continues licking and sucking each nipple going from one to the other and back again, whichever nipple is in her mouth her hand is working over the other one.

Eventually when Beyonce has had enough of Britney's titties she lets go of the nipple in her mouth and releases the nipple she has been massaging with her hand before moving down to Britney's bald pussy.

As beautiful as Britney's pussy is, and it is a very beautiful pussy, Beyonce doesn't allow herself to get mesmerised by it too focused on giving her new white bitch or soon to be new white bitch what she wants and sticks out her tongue and gives Britney's pussy a long soft lick. As she does Beyonce closes her eyes intent on not only making Britney enjoy this but also intent on enjoying it herself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds