Beyonce's Book of Bitches

"Yes my Black Mistress." Britney responds as she lays peck after peck all over her Black Mistress's magnificent ass, "I love kissing your big black ass."

"Good, because I love the way your lips feel on my ass." Beyonce tells her.

"I'm glad I am able to please you my Black Mistress." Britney says.

"Well." Beyonce says smiling, "You've doing ok so far."

After doing some serious ass kissing Britney decides to do the other thing her black mistress told her to do and starts to lick the flesh of her black mistress's backside.

"That's it! Lick my ass! Lick my ass you white bitch wannabe." Beyonce says wanting to make Britney think that she isn't her white black bitch yet, "Your nothing but a fucking ass licking slut are you?"

"That's right my Black Mistress I'm your ass licking slut." Britney agrees.

"That's right make sure you get every square inch of my ass with your tongue." Beyonce tells her.

"I will my Black Mistress." Britney says back.

After a while of simply enjoying the feel of Britney's tongue covering her ass in licks.

"Now I want you to both lick and kiss my ass going back and forth between the two." Beyonce tells Britney.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Britney says willing to do anything she is told as she starts to deviate between licking and kissing her black mistress's ass.

"What do you think of my ass?" Beyonce asks.

"I love it my Black Mistress." Britney tells her.

"You love it huh?" Beyonce asks.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Britney says.

"How much do you love it." Beyonce asks loving what Britney is saying due to it just showing that she has been completely broken and really is Beyonce's little white bitch.

"Beyond words my Black Mistress there are no words I could use to describe how much I love your big black ass." Britney tells her.

Beyonce decides to get a little bit personal just to see how badly Britney wants to be her white bitch.

"You know Britney you're really popular but I think deep down you know your not as good a singer as me." Beyonce says curious to see how Britney responds to this.

"Your right my Black Mistress, you're a much better singer than me." Britney says without even thinking about arguing.

"How much better than you am I?" Beyonce asks.

"There is no comparison my Black Mistress." Britney tells her.

"Am I the best singer in Destiny's child?" Beyonce asks her.

"Without question my Black Mistress." Britney tells her.

Beyonce smiles.

"If the other two singers members where here watching us would you still be doing what your doing?" Beyonce asks.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Britney tells her.

"What about if that boy you were talking about before was here... Justin something... and he came in and caught you in this position would you stop and try and explain it to him?" Beyonce asks.

"No my Black Mistress." Britney tells her having totally forgotten about Justin in point of fact she has forgotten about everything except what she is doing and listening to what her my black mistress asks or says to her.

"Why not?" Beyonce asks her curious to find out the answer.

"Because all I care about is proving to you how badly I want to be your white bitch forever my Black Mistress." Britney tells her.

Beyonce decides to stop with the questions and test Britney's desire to prove herself in another way.

"Well you know what they say Britney. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words. So if you really want to prove that you'll do anything to be my white bitch forever why don't you stick that tongue of yours up my big black ass." Beyonce says in a challenging tone of voice.

Without thinking or questioning or even arguing Britney immediately does as she is told forcing her tongue in between her black mistress's two ass cheeks.

"Oh!" Beyonce moans at Britney's action, "That's it you white bitch wannabe clean out my butt hole with your tongue."

Britney does as she is told spreading Beyonce's ass cheeks with her hands just like she spread her own ass cheeks for Beyonce's black cock earlier, doing her best to get her face as deep into Beyonce's big ass as she can, loving the sound of her black mistress moaning in pleasure suddenly Britney feels and watches as Beyonce starts to move her ass back and forth in order to help her get her tongue further up her ass.

Hearing the moans of her black mistress is music to Britney's ears and makes her want to stick her tongue in further just to hear Beyonce moan more.

Enjoying every second of this ass cleaning she is getting from Britney Beyonce grinds her ass on Britney's tongue.

"Ooooohhhhh Britney you are an eager little ass licking slut aren't you?" Beyonce says loving the feeling of the pop princess's tongue in her ass, "But don't forget about the rest of my big butt just because you love sticking your tongue up my ass hole. Go between the two, lick and kiss my ass and stick your tongue in my ass."

As commanded Britney pulls her tongue out of Beyonce's ass and goes back to licking and kissing her big behind.

"That's it kiss my ass. Run your lips all over it you no good ass kissing slut!" Beyonce says knowing that degrading Britney turns her on just as much as praising her, "That's good that's real good. Your lips feel great on my ass Britney now go back to sticking your tongue into my ass hole. You really are an eager little bitch aren't you Britney. Just couldn't wait to get your tongue back in my ass hole could you? Ohhhhh, that's it right there now swirl your tongue around inside it. Get it nice and clean. Don't be afraid to suck my ass hole, really clean that shit pipe of mine. Oh come on you can suck better than that suck it harder! Suck my ass hole you bitch! Ooooohhhhh fuck yeah, that's it, just like that, suck my shit hole you ass licking, butt sucking bitch! Harder! Louder! I want the room to be filled with the sound of your sucking."

Obeying Beyonce's orders Britney devotes herself to the brown skinned goddess, swirling her tongue around inside her big butt as she noisily sucks and slurps at her shit hole the sounds starting to echo throughout the room much to Britney's pleasure due to her having done what her black mistress's told her to do.

"Oh yeah Britney you're really worshipping my ass now! Your certainly proving to be worthy of being my white bitch forever. If nothing else your certainly the best qualified to kiss my ass!" Beyonce moans.

At this point Beyonce moves her right hand down to her pussy and smiles an ear to ear smile due to her feeling that she is just as wet as Britney was earlier. She immediately slips the first finger on her right hand into her dripping wet pussy.

"MMMMMMMMMM."

Beyonce moans aloud, loving the feel of having her finger inside of her as well as Britney's tongue stuck up her ass. She adds a second finger as she starts to finger fuck herself with both fingers feeling herself start to get closer and closer to cumming due to all the dirty talk she and Britney have been having as well as what Britney has been doing to her ass.

Soon Beyonce cries out softly as her pussy clamps down hard on her thrusting fingers. She swallows hard closing her eyes and letting the feelings her fingers and Britney's tongue are causing her to feel to overwhelm her as she adds a third finger as she does so she is able to feel herself on the edge of a climax.

Beyonce screams as her walls finally clamp down so hard on her fingers as she cums she thinks they'll break It is so overwhelmingly erotic. Despite the death grip her own pussy has on her fingers somehow Beyonce manages to continue finger fucking herself through the orgasm, whimpering as she does so causing herself to have a second orgasm and come even harder than when she had the first orgasm, Britney's tongue up her ass the entire time, her rear hole clenching around that soft tongue lovingly as it cleans out her big butt.

***

Beyonce breaths heavily as she slowly starts to cum down from her orgasm looking at the picture of Britney's virgin ass and underneath it her broken in ass. Once she has gotten over her orgasm she slowly reaches over and closes the book putting it back in the bottom draw of her bedside table. She then lays down in her bed and looks up at the celing smiling to herself as she remembers what happened after she came from finger fucking herself and having Britney clean her ass.

Britney had asked her if she did a good enough job for her to be her white bitch forever and she told her that she had. Britney then asked, actually asked her, if she could fuck her ass again which Beyonce spent the rest of the night and part of the next morning doing in between having Britney either orally service her pussy or ass. By the time she finally let Britney leave her new and fully broken in white bitch's ass hole was completely destroyed and gaping widely. Her little white bitch told her later it was hours before her ass hole finally closed up again, and days before Britney could sit down properly without any pain, and shortly after that Beyonce got her second of many, many more cracks at Britney's ass, destroying it again and again for her pleasure.

With these memories playing in her head Beyonce slowly falls fast asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds