Beyonce's Book of Bitches

"N... No." Britney says not sure how much longer she can resist giving in what with that huge dildo filling her ass hole and the way Beyonce is talking, "No, please don't spank me like that my Black Mistress. I really don't want a hard spanking."

"So long as you keep doing as I say and keep making me happy like you are right now I won't have too." Beyonce tells her, "And do you know what would make me really happy?"

"W... What?" Britney asks back feeling herself on the verge of surrendering completely and yet that small part of her was still fighting.

"If you held your ass cheeks apart for me so that I can focus on fucking you." Beyonce tells her and with that Britney feels Beyonce let go of her ass cheeks.

This causes Britney to snap and give up the fight as she goes down onto her breasts and reaches back with her hands and arms and pulls her ass cheeks as far apart as she can.

Beyonce smiles an ear to ear smile having let go of Britney's ass cheeks to see if she would react the way she hoped and she did which proves that Britney is now her's.

"Wow, very good." Beyonce says, "Now let's see if my little white bitch can remember to keep spreading her ass for me while I fuck it."

With that Beyonce starts to pick up the pace of her ass fucking.

The feelings of pleasure Britney is now receiving are overwhelming to her so much so she becomes lost in them and forgets about everything except one thing to keep her ass cheeks spread. Other than that the only thing she is thinking about is her black mistress's big black cock that is ruthlessly plundering her ass hole and being lost in this world causes Britney to moan uncontrollably.

"Oh my Black Mistress." Britney moans, grabbing Beyonce's attention, turning her focus from her white bitch's ass to her face and seeing Britney's eyes closed looking as though she is almost asleep in a weird way and having a very pleasant dream, "Please fuck my ass. I love the way you fuck my ass. Please give it to me. Please slam my ass hole! Please slam my ass hole with your big beautiful black dick. Please my Black Mistress, I need it."

"You need it? You need my big black dick in your ass?" Beyonce asks with an ear to ear smile.

"Yes. I need it. I need it in my ass. I need your big black dick in my stupid white bitch ass. Please my Black Mistress fuck my ass. Fuck my ass and make me your little white bitch." Britney begs.

With this display of submission Beyonce really goes hell for leather, trying to fuck Britney's ass as fast and as hard and go as deep inside the pop princess... former pop princess, now white bitch's ass.

"Are you going to be a good little white bitch for me?" Beyonce asks deciding to see just how broken her white bitch is.

"Yes, I swear, I'll be a good little white bitch for you. I'll be the best little white bitch you've ever had!" Britney cries.

"Is that right?" Beyonce asks, "How exacterly are you going to be the best white bitch I've ever had?"

"By doing anything you want me to do. By being whatever you want me to be." Britney moans in response.

"Really." Beyonce says loving this new white bitch attitude Britney has gotten so quickly, "Anything I want you to be?"

"Yes my Black Mistress anything." Britney cries and moans at the same time.

"What if I want you like this every single day?" Beyonce asks deciding to test how serious Britney is about what she is saying, "What if I want to use you as my white anal whore? Would you be that? Would you be my white anal whore and let me fuck your white ass every day?"

"YES MY BLACK MISTRESS I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR WHITE ANAL WHORE AND HAVE YOU USE MY WHITE ASS EVERY DAY! I WANT TO BE YOUR WHITE ANAL WHORE AND GET FUCKED UP THE ASS BY YOU EVERY DAY! PLEASE MY BLACK MISTRESS, MAKE ME YOUR WHITE ANAL WHORE BY FUCKING MY STUPID WHITE ASS! I WANT MY BLACK MISTRESS TO FUCK MY STUPID WHITE ASS LIKE THIS EVERY DAY!" Britney screams loving the feeling of her black mistress's now wonderfully violent thrusts forcing that black cock deeper and deeper into the depths of her bowels.

Despite the savage power of her black mistress's thrusts the only thing Britney is feeling is pleasure. Overwhelming, undeniable pleasure.

She can imagine herself in this position every day with her black mistress ass fucking her just as ruthlessly as she is now. Not only can she imagine it but Britney now wants it to happen.

"See Britney I told you I was going to take your anal cherry and that you would learn to love taking my black cock up your white ass like a good little white bitch." Beyonce tells her, "I was right wasn't I?"

"Yes my Black Mistress, you were right, and I'm a stupid white bitch for not believing you. You should punish me. Give me a hard spanking." Britney says.

This makes Beyonce almost laugh due to Britney not 25 minutes ago asking her not to give her a hard spanking and now here she is telling her to give her a hard spanking.

"You love my black cock up your ass don't you my little white bitch." Beyonce asks doing her best to stop herself from laughing.

"I do my black mistress I do love it up the ass, I just wish you'd fuck my ass harder." Britney says in response.

"You want your ass fucked harder do you white bitch?" Beyonce asks.

"YES! FUCK MY ASS HARDER! TEAR MY ASS APART! POUND ME IN MY POOP HOLE! DESTROY THE HOLE I SHIT FROM! USE ME MY BLACK MISTRESS, PLEASE USE MY WHITE ASS! FUCK IT! FUCK IT, FUCK IT HARD! FUCK MY WHITE ASS AS HARD AS YOU CAN MY BLACK MISTRESS! PLEASE MY BLACK MISTRESS, FUCK MY STUPID WHITE ASS HARDER! FUCK MY WHITE BITCH ASS HARDER!" Britney pleads at the top of her lungs.

"Ok white bitch, let's see how much harder you can take it." Beyonce says.

With that Beyonce pushes Britney's hands which are still spreading her ass cheeks out of the way so she could enjoy the feeling of her dark hips smacking against her white bitch's soft white butt cheeks and tightens her grip on Britney's hips even more, quickly begins picking up speed, increasing the pace of her pooper pounding, until she is savagely slamming her black strap on into Britney's shit pipe with every ounce of her strength.

If anybody caught them right now and saw the brutal bowel wrecking thrusts Beyonce is using they might think those brutal bowel wrecking thrusts were tearing Britney's ass apart. If you where to look at Beyonce and the way she is driving the monster dildo in and out of that white butt then maybe you'd think that maybe those brutal bowel wrecking thrusts are destroying Britney's ass, but you wouldn't know that from the look on Britney's face as from her facial expressions you might think she had gone straight to heaven.

Desperate for more of this heaven Britney lifts herself up on her hands so she's in the traditional doggy style position rather than being face down as she has been during the majority of the butt fucking, using this new leverage to frantically slam her ass back against Beyonce's back door breaking thrusts. Despite how hard Beyonce slams her hips forwards Britney somehow matches the speed and force with well timed thrusts backward causing the black strap on to be driven harder and deeper into Britney's butt hole than it should be possible for anyone to take.

Soon the only sound that can be heard in the room are very loud slapping noises which are being caused by Beyonce's hips hitting Britney's butt cheeks.

If Beyonce cared enough she could easily say that the plan had worked due to the way Britney looked and was and had been acting but the fact that the plan had worked is the furthest thing from Beyonce's mind. In fact just like Britney the only thing on Beyonce's mind right now is fucking her new celebrity white bitch and her first female celebrity white bitch as fast and as hard and as deep as she can.

Despite seeing Britney turn the way she has having made Beyonce's mind up that Britney will not be the last female celebrity she tries to break Beyonce has promised herself one thing and that is that this will not be the last time she fucks Britney Spears. Hell Britney is making her feel so good right now that if she could she would probably take her white little bitch up on her offer and fuck her up the ass every single day from now on.

After a while everything else faded away for both Beyonce and Britney. Both of their worlds had become one and that one world revolved around only one thing and that was the huge strap on dildo that joined them together physically.

Hell the world could have ended and neither Beyonce nor Britney would have cared. They are too lost in their joint anal lust to even notice the sweat that is pouring off of the both of them even if they had noticed something significant they would just ignore it and continue the ass fucking.

Finally reality hit the pair of them as Britney gave a deafening scream as she came again.

This is Britney's first anal induced orgasm of her life and to compare any she has had before it the best way she could describe this one would be to say it was like she had never had an orgasm before it and she is determined to have more at the hands of her black mistress no matter what she has to do to get them, no matter what it takes, she will do it. Despite the physical shaking, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, and everything else Britney wouldn't trade it for anything... except another one.

Beyonce meanwhile simply watches with an ear to ear smile of triumph as she continues to fuck her white little bitch through her first of what will be many anal induced orgasms not just of her life but tonight after Beyonce has tested Britney's true desire to be her white little bitch.

Of course while Beyonce loves the fact she bought Britney to orgasm just from fucking her in her white ass she is far more concerned with somebody else's pleasure, that being her own.

After all, part of this is indeed about breaking Britney and turning her into her white bitch, but mostly this is about Beyonce's pleasure. She isn't taming Britney's ass so she can make the other girl cum over and over again, she's taming Britney's ass so she can use it for her pleasure whenever she wants. As of this moment as far as Beyonce is concerned she owns Britney's white ass and will be using it for her pleasure whenever she wants, perhaps every day as Britney promised she could, just like she is using it now.

Although the clit stimulator inside the strap on more than does its job of making her cum it's the thought she now owns Britney's white ass and can now use it for her pleasure whenever she wants that sends Beyonce over the edge.

Throwing her head Beyonce lets out an Amazon like cry as she cums pounding into a white bitch's ass, which is by far Beyonce's favourite way to cum. She loves it so much she does it several times, the dominating black woman powering through her climaxes so she can get the maximum amount of pleasure possible from butt fucking this white bitch.

Beneath her the white bitch cums and cums and cums, Beyonce pounding her ass to multiple orgasms, not that Beyonce cares. All Beyonce cares about at that moment is her own pleasure. In fact the only thing that matters to her in the entire world at that moment is the nice, tight piece of white ass which she is destroying for her pleasure.

Although she is able to butt fuck Britney at an impressively hard pace for an impressively long amount of time, resulting in many orgasms for them both, Beyonce eventually runs out of energy and is forced to start slowing down, much to both her own and Britney's displeasure, until finally she comes to a stop, her strap on still completely embedded inside Britney's ass.

Beyonce leaves the dildo where it is for a few moments, giving her the pretty sight of her skin contrasting with Britney's as she slowly regains a respectful amount of strength, at which point, again to both her own and Britney's displeasure, Beyonce slowly starts pulling her strap on out of Britney's back passage, watching intently as inch after inch is pulled from the deepest depths of the white bitch's bowels until the head came out with a tiny pop.

There is a moment's pause, and then Beyonce smiles widely at the sight of Britney Spears remaining where she is, clearly waiting for instructions from her black mistress while her ass hole remains widely open, the once virgin hole now gaping like a crater as testament to how well Beyonce had tapped that white ass.

Wanting to capture this testament to her ass fucking skills on film Beyonce picks up the previously discarded camera and quickly takes a shot of Britney's gaping ass hole, in her mind already thinking of a place she could keep the photo which along with the ones before were now gold dust in Beyonce's eyes.

Not satisfied with one Beyonce starts zooming in on the destroyed hole which used to be Britney's cherry back door, snapping off photo after photo until she is zoomed in so close she is looking directly into Britney's bowels through her gaping hole.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me bitch." Beyonce orders.

To Beyonce's delight Britney's hands immediately fly to her buttocks, the broken blonde spreading them as wide as she can, giving Beyonce an even more intimate look into her backside.

After taking a couple of shots of Britney willingly spreading her just fucked ass Beyonce puts the camera down and slowly walks round to the opposite side of the bed so she is kneeling before her bitch.

"Let go of your ass and look at me." Beyonce commands, watching as Britney immediately does as she's told before continuing, "You know what you said to me while I was butt fucking you?"

"Yes... my Black Mistress." Britney says back.

"Did you mean it?" Beyonce asks her.

"Every word my Black Mistress." Britney says rather surprised by Beyonce's question.

"Well you know how I asked if you would like for me to use you every day and be my anal whore?" Beyonce asks her.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Britney says smiling an ear to ear smile hoping that she is about to say that she meant every word of it.

"How would you like to be my little white bitch... forever?" Beyonce asks looking right into Britney's eyes.

"I would love that my Black Mistress." Britney says almost breathlessly.

"Well in order for that to happen your going to have to prove to me it's really what you want." Beyonce tells her white bitch.

"How?" Britney asks willing to do anything to prove that she really means what she says.

"Well bitch, you see this cock?" Beyonce asks, pointing to the toy still firmly strapped around her waist, "You see this cock which has been deep inside your ass? The tip of it buried inside the deepest part of your ass? All the way up there in that little hole you shit from? Well I want you to suck it. I want you to taste the deepest part of your ass for me to prove how badly you want to be my little white bitch. You want to be my little white bitch? Well I want you to be my little ATM white bitch. Come on slut, taste your ass. Take this fresh from your ass dick into your mouth and suck it like a good little ass to mouth white bitch!"

Somewhere, deep down inside her part of Britney is disgusted by this perverted act which might be just more gross than anything she had ever heard before, even more gross than anal sex, but the second that thought quietly passes through her head it is gone, just leaving the submissive little white bitch the butt fucking has turned Britney into.

Unable to seriously consider disobeying her black mistress for long Britney leans forward, opens her mouth wide and swallows the head of the dildo which only moments ago had been buried within the deepest depths of her rectum.

Not missing a beat Britney begins noisily sucking and slurping on the head before lowering her lips down a little way and then bringing them up again to repeat the process, the pop princess quickly establishing a rhythm as she began to enthusiastically blow Beyonce's fake cock.

"That's it you little white bitch, suck that cock. Suck that straight out of your ass cock." Beyonce says, stroking Britney's hair in approval, "You taste your ass on that cock? Does it taste good? Do you like it? Answer me."

"Yes my Black Mistress! I can taste my ass on your cock and I love it. I love tasting my ass on your cock." Britney says quickly before going right back to sucking ass flavoured cock.

"Good. I'm glad you liked the taste of your ass on my cock Britney, cause if I decide to keep you as my white bitch you're going to be cleaning your nasty ass juices off my cock a lot. Pretty much every time I ass fuck you, unless I give some other slut the privilege." Beyonce says.

Immediately Britney is a little jealous at the thought of someone else sucking Beyonce's cock or doing anything like that with her black mistress, but she pushes those thoughts of jealousy aside and concentrates on giving the best blow job possible.

It's not something Britney has a lot of experience with, but what she lacked in skill she mostly made up for in enthusiasm, sucking furiously at the toy as she took more and more of it into her mouth and down her throat, choking and gagging violently after only taking about half of the strap on down her gullet. Pushing past her choking and gagging Britney forces herself down a couple more inches but is unable to take any more. Left with no alternative Britney takes the cock out of her mouth and slides her lips and tongue down the shaft to the bottom, licking and sucking at the last few inches she couldn't get into her throat until every speck of her ass juice is gone, her eyes silently looking up at her black mistress, begging forgiveness for her failure.

Beyonce smiles widely as she sees the look of total submission in Britney's eyes that she had seen before in the eyes of all the women she had bedded after her strap on was done destroying their asses, making it clear her favourite toy has done it again, another bitch ass fucked into submission, that bitch now her little fuck toy to use and abuse as she saw fit.

With this happy revelation Beyonce decides to let the fact that Britney couldn't take all of her cock down her throat slide, the dominating black singer watching as her new pet lovingly sucks her cock.

Beyonce probably could have watched this show all night, but the cock is nice and clean now and there is somewhere else she once to see those lips.

"Mm, I've had better BJs but that will do. I have something else I want you to do now." Beyonce says.

"What is it my Black Mistress?" Britney asks after removing her lips from the dick, "I'll do anything you say."

Beyonce smiles as she pulls down her strap on before she turns around and bends as far over as she can, sticking her ass in Britney's face.

"Well what I want you to do is real simple bitch... I want you to kiss my ass." Beyonce says, "I want you to show your loyalty to your new mistress by kissing her big black bootylicious ass."

Britney gives Beyonce's ass a look and almost immediately starts kissing it which causes Beyonce to smile as she feels Britney's soft lips on her butt cheeks.

Britney closes her eyes loosing herself in what she is doing, loving what she is doing due to it hopefully pleasing her black mistress.

"That's it my white bitch kiss your Black Mistress's black ass I want to feel your lips covering my ass." Beyonce says knowing she doesn't have to encourage Britney due to her already doing what she has just told her kissing practically every square inch of her ample backside.

Britney doesn't say anything she just continues what she is doing rather surprised that physically kissing her black mistress's black ass isn't bad although a little sweaty obviously from their earlier activities but the taste isn't at all that unpleasant.

"Do you like kissing your Black Mistress's big black ass?" Beyonce asks curiously.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds