Beyond Hell and Back Ch. 01

Holly hung her head. "I don't want to," she sniffled.

"And I, don't want to blow your brains out, so get, the fuck, over here."

She did as Farrah growled. Farrah returned to the boxes where she'd placed Holly's purse and blouse, and fished out a blindfold. She reapproached Holly, stood behind her and tied it over her eyes.

"Wha—" Holly opened her eyes, seeing still nothing. "You...you're blindfolding me??"

"That's ri-ight," sang Farrah. "Besides, all that crying's depressing." She slipped around to Holly's front again and adjusted it so it lay snugly over her eyes, just her little button nose poking out from under it.

"Now," continued Farrah, caressing a fingertip down Holly's sniffly nose. "Can you see anything, doll?"

Holly shook her head. "No."

"Good." Farrah vigorously dug her nails into Holly's belly. It tickled like crazy with the blindfold on. Holly burst out laughing.

"He-ey!" Farrah said, much more pleased by this reaction. "There's a smile! That's more like it!"

Holly went back to her quiet weeping. Her arms were starting to ache. She started to lower them once more.

"KEEP those fucking hands up, missy!" Farrah snapped. Holly miserably obeyed.

"'Atta girl," Farrah praised. "But I can see I'm going to need to resort to more secure means with you. Now hold still."

As Holly woefully held pose, Farrah waltzed to the other side of the wall and returned with two pairs of thick, separable velvet cuffs. She disconnected one pair, bolted a separated cuff to a hook on one side of the wall, at the level of Holly's vagina, and did the same on the other side. She seized Holly's left arm, brought it down, slipped her wrist into its cuff, snapped it, and locked.

Holly's heart jumped. She tugged, realizing she could no longer move her arm. "...Are you tying me up??" she asked in horror.

Farrah shrugged. "'S not technically tying, my lass, it's actually cuffing...but yeah, you've got the basic idea." She took Holly's right arm and repeated on the other side. Holly tried to pull her arms free, but it was no use. The restraints held fast.

Holly thought her eyeballs would roll out of her head from more crying than she'd done in her life. It was unbelievable. Now, on top of everything else, this witch had her locked up! Like she was...a prisoner! Or some kind of degenerate criminal! What on Earth was going on?? Things like this weren't supposed to happen! This horror show kept getting worse every second. Holly broke again.

"Lady, why are you doing this to me??!" she wailed, struggling against the cuffs.

Farrah chuckled wickedly. "You just wait, little gal. Now kneel."

Holly knew arguing was pointless. She let herself down until she felt her knees touch the floor. Her arms were now spread at 90° angles. Humiliation would not begin to describe what she felt right now. She couldn't imagine what was to happen next. Then, her blood froze as she realized the impending situation: Farrah was going to rape her! She knew it! She was about to be raped! It was like a nightmare come true. She wished she could run home into her parents' arms, or even back to The Twilight. Anywhere but here.

Farrah picked up the other set of cuffs. Keeping them connected, she bolted them together to a single hook at the bottom middle, crossed Holly's ankles one over the other, and shackled them in place.

"Feet ticklish, doll?" she heard Farrah ask smirkingly. Holly only turned her face away and sulked in reply.

The smirk faded. Farrah leaned up closer to Holly's ear.

"I said...are your little feetsies..."

She placed her index nail at the ball of Holly's right foot, where the toes met the sole. Holly tensed, trying to hold back the giggling.

"...Ticklish?"

Farrah ran the jagged nail down the bottom of Holly's shaking foot, barely finishing the question. Holly blew up in insane laughter.

Farrah was pleased. "Outstanding," she assessed. "And how about this one?..." She did the same thing to Holly's left foot, making her laugh even harder. "Don't! Please, stop!" Holly begged. She banged the tops of her feet on the floor, noisily rattling her footcuffs.

"All right, that's enough of that for now," Farrah decided, letting up. She placed her hands in between Holly's supple thighs. "And now we're gonna spread...those knees," as she did just so. She pushed Holly's knees as far away from each other on the floor as they would go. They began to reflexively slide back together, but Farrah held them ajar. Holly did not care for the feeling of the air on her pussy (and nipples), reminding her that she was completely exposed and vulnerable to anything. She felt Farrah take her chin.

"You really are such a sweet, pretty little thing," she remarked. "Exactly my favorite kind."

"Favorite kind"?...What do you mean, "favorite kind"?? The question wreaked havoc in Holly's brain.

Farrah let her chin drop. She began lightly fondling Holly between the legs. Holly seized up once more, stomach churning in reaction to the horrific sensation. "NO, STOP!" she screamed. "PLEASE!" She fought harder with the cuffs. "RAAAAPE!!"

Ignoring her, Farrah marveled at her soft 21-year-old coochie. "You have a lovely young pussy, my little girl-pet..." she said, toying with her. "Smooth, tight, pink..." She looked her in her face. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

Holly kept her mouth shut. She was beginning to feel drained of tears. "I'll take that as a yes," Farrah declared. She sultrily kissed her on the cheek, then stood. Holly heard her footsteps walk to her left for a spell, stop, turn around, and come back. Then she heard a loud buzzing sound. Her heartbeat accelerated to double its normal speed. As if she wasn't freaked out enough already!

"Do you know what that is?" Farrah seductively taunted her. Holly emphatically shook her head in fear.

"Oh, go on. Take a guess," Farrah said, enjoying messing with her.

Holly saw no other choice but to play along. "...A...toothbrush?"

Farrah laughed. "Y'know, for a little girl 's about to be T. and D.'d, you're optimistic, I'll give ya that. Foolishly, but yes: optimistic."

"T. and D.'d"? "What's 'T. and D.'d'?" Holly asked cautiously.

"Oh, you'll find out." Farrah clicked the device on and off. "This, in the meantime, happens to be a GX-500 Hellraiser Wand."

She had no clue what that meant. "A what?"

Farrah stroked it between Holly's tits, down her belly and just below her waist. She whispered in her ear, "It's a vibrator, my pet."

Without another word or second wasted, she switched it on its lowest setting and touched it to Holly's frightened pussy.

Holly felt as if she was going to be sick. Her stomach backflipped. She unleashed another half-scream-slash-wail.

"NOOO!" she objected for the dozenth time. "STOP it!!" She found she was in fact not yet drained of tears. She tried to rip her arms off. She would have gnawed them off if she could've. She tried to pull her pelvis away, but the vibrator clung fast to her.

"Please just let me go!" she beseeched, her voice growing hoarse.

"Aw, but we were just getting to the most fun part!" Farrah informed her, screwing with her already tormented mind. She let her other hand glide and caress the rest of Holly's body, from the hair down the back, ass and legs, to her inner thighs, torso, breasts and finally just stroked Holly's cheeks. To Holly, the utter disdain and disgust were overwhelming. The woman's touch felt slimy, depraved, and definitely unwelcome. She tried to snake and slither around Miss Farrah's hands. To say that Farrah's touches made her uncomfortable was not even close to an understatement.

"Don't rape meeeee!" Holly pleaded, wanting to bash the back of her head against the wall, anything to get her mind off Miss Farrah molesting her. "I hate this! I hate it! I hate you! I HAAAATE you!! You're a sick, mean lady!! You're disgusting!!"

Suddenly, the vibrator stopped. Holly heard the footsteps sharply and swiftly walk away, and return again. Farrah swiftly came back, grasping in her hand a different Wand. A Violet one. "Oh? Perhaps you'll like this better?!" Farrah snarled.

She touched this Wand to the tip of Holly's nose. It alit a small crackle of electricity and made a zzzt! sound in contact with her skin. In reaction to this, Holly emitted a high-pitched shrieking, "OW!" And she did fling her head back on the wall.

"OhmyGOD, that hurts!" she screamed, scrunching her nose, trying to soothe it. "Did you just fucking electrocute me?!"

She stunned herself with her profanity. She'd never say this word under normal conditions. But circumstances were out of her hands. Farrah parted her labia an inch. Her voice was threatening. She turned off the Wand and smoothed it over Holly's pussy lips.

"Oh, that's nothing. This little beauty gets way the hell hotter than that...unless of course you'd rather have the vibrator back...?"

The vilely uncomfortable vibing on her genitalia proved still yet much preferable to painful electric shocks. Farrah removed the Violet Wand from her pussy and gave her alternating taps on both nipples with it: left, right, left, right...

"Huuuuh?" came Farrah's spooky voice, drawing out the terror. "What'll it be? Vibrator?...Or shock treatment?..." She grabbed Holly's chin in her hand as she finished, "...You little fucking WHORE?!!"

Holly sensed she had been sent straight to hell. She quickly made a decision. "V—...vibrator!" she yelled.

Farrah perked up. "Smart girl!" she grinned. A minute later, Holly again felt the electronic sexual pulsating invading her nether-regions. Horrible as it was, it was still no match for the smarting surge of electricity she received on her poor, reddened, runny nose.

"Okay, you had your little tantrum...oh, and by the by, you spoke incorrectly," Farrah said. "What I believe you meant to say was..."

She gripped at Holly's breasts. Holly felt her breath brush her cheek.

"...That you love me."

"Oh, please just let me go-o-o-o..." Holly whined. Her throat was getting very sore. She didn't have the energy or laryngeal strength to scream anymore. She just closed her eyes and wept. "Oh, please, please, please, please, please, please, plea—"

Farrah lost patience. She clutched Holly's mouth again, more severely, and Holly squeaked like a mouse. "SHUT it, you ungrateful filthy little cunt!" she growled through gritted teeth, making the girl cry even harder. "You'll take it, and you'll fucking like it!

"And another thing," she added, cooling back down, "You're depressing me again. Enough with the waterworks."

She let go of Holly's chin and tickled the hell out of her feet. Holly's frown involuntarily turned upside-down. She laughed so explosively hard she flung her head back against the wall again.

"Okay!" she guffawed, trying to catch her breath. "Please don't tickle me! I can't sta-a-a-and it!"

Farrah mocked her. Keeping the vibrator on her, she tweaked her with the other hand. Imitating a little girl, she whined, "'Oh, don't hurt me! Don't shoot me! Don't touch me! Don't rape me! Don't tickle me!' Damn, you're a disagreeable little pixie, ain't'cha?"

The mocking tone took Holly's mind off the torment of the Hellraiser. It deeply hurt her feelings. It reminded her of her hours of being picked on, poked fun at and degraded as a young lass. She struggled again. She found herself wanting to break through these infernal cuffs and sock this nasty bully right in the mouth. She wanted to harness the strength of Wonder Woman and bust out of here. But the vibrator was continuing to drain her of stamina...and her legs were quivering...

And, she was breathing heavier...

And, most of her brain told her to keep yelling at her kidnapper to let her go. But incredibly enough, she very faintly heard a tiny part of her brain tell her...to be quiet.

Hush, it said. You're not getting out of this. And besides...

She paid attention to this small part of her mind speaking to her, and dismissed its insinuation after half a second.

UGH! No! she told her mind, giving herself a mental spanking. That's disGUSTing! You hate this! This sick, rotten, horrible woman is terrorizing you, remember?? This is a NIGHTmare!

Still...she squirmed and wriggled. The vibrator held onto her like a magnet. It wielded an astonishing power over her. Her strength was giving out. And amazingly...minute by minute...she felt herself actually losing the will to fight Farrah off.

"Stop it," she croaked out, growing weaker and less determined by the second. "Sto—..."

She dropped her head. The need to rapidly shift her breath cut off the 'p.'

Farrah grinned up at her, knowing she was winning. "Didn't quite get it all out that time, did ya??" she leered.

Holly jerked more, still trying to futilely wrench herself free from the dreaded Wand. "No...plea—...don—..." she sputtered.

Her breath picked up. Her heart accelerated again. The small part of her brain which told her to hush up was quickly growing and taking over the resisting part. She was fighting a steeper and steeper uphill battle, she could tell. And...was that...?

NO. Couldn't be. No way.

...But...was it...?...Did it feel...good down there??

NO! she repeated to herself. That's sick! How is that possible??

And yet, she couldn't deny it much longer. Farrah smoothed her free hand over her breasts, stomach and ribs...and Holly let her.

She moistened. She was actually getting wet! She didn't know what was going on. How could this possibly be happening? How could she possibly start to become sexually aroused by a woman who had taken her prisoner and was torturing her?

Maybe... she heaved her breath and let her head drop back against the wall.

Maybe...maybe it's not actually torture...anymore...

Farrah's grin spread triumphantly, watching the girl's head bob and her breasts bounce. She sneered up at Holly's flushing face.

"You're startin' to like it, aren't ya?" she chortled lasciviously.

Holly barely even heard her. When her entire mind agreed to surrender, she felt herself being drawn out from the inner world she'd inhabited for twenty-one years. Before she could discern what was happening, common sense flew the coop. Reason and rationale were kicked in the corner. Resistance was no longer even up for consideration. As much as she didn't understand it, Holly at last decided, ...To hell with trying to understand it. Who cares anymore...just sink in...and swim...

"Thaaaat's a good girl," Farrah purred to her, slow and sultry, drawing her in, telling Holly more words she couldn't hear. "You see? Rules of the game: you be nice to me, I'll be nice to you. You get angry and disrespectful with me...I'll be very mean to you."

Actually, thought Farrah, What you don't know is that I'm gonna be mean to you anyway...

She slid her fingertips and nails all over Holly's frame again, taking yet another trip, Holly now well warmed up. Her head lolled back, and hoarse though her voice was, she was beginning to audibly moan...

And what you also don't know is...you're gonna want me to. She laughed sadistically at her and kept up the seduction, upping the ante. She flipped the vibrator to its next level. Holly's body spastically twitched at the stimulus increase. Her fingers flexed into fists, toes curling up as well. The touch of skin on skin also increased, as Farrah caressed her, and kissed her face. She attached her lips to Holly's neck, sucked till she hickeyed her, and planted sizzling kisses on her chin, cheek, ear, temple...her forehead...her nose...her...

The real fun was now underway. Farrah let Holly feel her hot, steamy breath as she moved in. Farrah's lips came to within an inch of passion-crackling contact with Holly's own. Holly's libido, hormones and genitalia leapt to fresh, glowing life, as she gasped and opened her lips in yearning anticipation. The head of the Hellraiser grew damper and damper.

Holly thrust her body out yet further and further, getting closer and closer all the while...until, suddenly...Farrah took her lips off Holly's, and pulled the vibrator away. "No," she said quietly.

The cloud ascending underneath Holly abruptly disappeared. She plummeted back down to Earth flat on her back.

"W-what?" Holly peeped. She felt like a bucket of water had been dumped over her. "What the—"

Farrah cruelly smiled. She returned her lips to Holly's and the vibrator to her now wet, hungry vagina. Holly felt it, and threw herself back into the reignited situation. Both eager sets of lips said the same: "Yes...yes...more...more..." Farrah took her closer, and once more Holly thrust her body into Farrah's. Farrah watched her build...and build...and build...

...And then she retreated from Holly and took the vibrator away again. "Nope," she calmly reiterated. "Not this time either."

For the second time, Holly's eyes snapped open under the blindfold in confused, dizzy aggravation. This second denial was even more agonizing than the first. She felt like a bucket of ice-cold water had been dumped over her. "WH—" she shouted, automatically tightening up her arms, squeezing her biceps, trying even harder to wrench herself out. "WhatthefuckingHELL?!"

Farrah chuckled. "Ah, ah, ah," she chided. "I told you: T. and D.'d."

"What is 'T. and D.'d'?" Holly demanded impatiently.

"Why, teased...and denied, of course, you silly little girl."

Holly took a second to process this revelation and stack it against what she'd just experienced. She suddenly saw blood-red.

"Are you fucking kidding me??" Holly screeched.

"Guess you'll just have to wait and find out," Farrah whispered in her ear. "Enjoy." She took Holly by the back of her hair, tilted her head back, assaulted Holly's lips with her own, flipped the vicious Wand up to setting three, and torched her pussy with it.

The sound that came out of Holly was not unlike that which when Farrah first kidnapped her; what would have been a scream was silenced into a muffle. Her nipples extended and her entire body blazed with lust. Farrah shifted to Holly's right side, took the vibrator in her left hand, dipped her right index finger in Holly's pussy's autolube and circled her swelling clit. Holly was dying. She violently rattled the wall, whapping the floor with her feet. She wanted to squeeze her thighs together, jam the vibrator up between them and never let go. She was almost there. She strained in longing...just another couple of moments, and...and...aaaaand...

Farrah again ripped her pleasure away from her. "Now suffer, you little worm."

Holly thrust her body out again in disbelief, to feel nothing but wretched deprivation. She waited another moment, and—

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds