Beyond Hell and Back Ch. 01

"SHIT!" Holly wailed in defeat.

Farrah laughed out loud at the inferno of anguish she was putting the poor little girl through. "'S a hell of a mind-fuck, isn't it?!"

It, was, excruciating. Holly pulled on the cuffs as hard as she could, hands in fists so tight she almost bled her own palms with her nails. She put every spare drop of energy in her body to work trying to tear her arms free. She felt they were magnetized to her pussy, but...could...not...reach, she lamented. Farrah watched with delight as Holly's arms and wrists visibly flexed so hard she could see the shapes of her bones. Then, in the middle of Holly's fit, just to add a dash of victorious insult, Farrah tickled her. Holly screamed.

"Oh, God!..." Holly sighed in misery, pulling herself back together. "You...you...you..."

Farrah put the vicious Hellraiser back on her. "...Bitch?" she asked.

Out of her mind and robbed of breath, Holly groped for words. "You cruel...evil...c—..." she hollered, trying like crazy to control her respiration, yank something appropriate out of her limited vocabulary and free her limbs.

"I'll take that as the compliment it is." Farrah knew Holly now reactivated instantaneously at her touch. Holly sucked in, gasped, and Farrah immediately took it away. She spent the next several seconds playing a despicable game of keep-away with her. She put the Wand on her one second, took it away, changed the setting, returned it, took it away, changed settings. Holly didn't know how much more of this she could be expected to stand. Farrah knew the exact split-second to wait, force the vibe on her and then yank it away again, propelling her over the limits of insanity and back again. She was the ball on the end of the proverbial paddle.

"Thaaaaat's it, Holly doll," Farrah said, malevolently challenging her, "Hoooold it in...control it, hold it back..."

Again left high and dry—so to speak—Holly flipped. "Oh, God, why? Why?? Why would you do that??!" was her next outcry.

"I appreciate the worship, cute little sex slave, but I'm not God. The name—at least as far as you know—is Farrah. Far-rah. Come on, say it with me: 'Far-rah.' Although you may call me Goddess Farrah, if it suits you."

Holly was now begging Goddess Farrah for a much different request than she was an hour ago. Several parts of her body were throbbing, and several different fluids dripped from her. She squeezed her fists so hard her fingers almost broke. She banged her head on the wall, biting her bottom lip, scrunching her face, flaring her nostrils, gnashing and grinding her teeth. The blindfold might as well have not even been there, as her eyes were pinched shut. Innumerable strands of hair pasted to her face with sweat.

"Oh, let me cum, PLEASE!" she groaned, fingertips outstretched, her trove of forbidden pleasure one centimeter out of reach.

Farrah switched off the vibrator. "You really think you're ready to cum, little girl?" she asked patronizingly.

"Yes! YESSSS!!" Holly begged, slamming her feet on the floor. If she could've, she'd've found a way to get herself off with her toes.

Farrah turned it back on and brought it nearer her. "Welllllll..."

Holly could only continue banging her feet, elbows and head in reply. "PLEEEEEASE!!" she moaned in despair.

"A'right then...if that's what you really want...we're gonna stop messin' around," Farrah declared in her low, steamy voice. She took the Wand straight up, right past setting four, directly to its maximum setting five...spread the girl's labia further apart still...

...Leaned up to her, whispered in her ear...

..."Welcome to hell, whore"...

...And zapped her.

Holly's body locked, clenched and flew against the wall with an echoing crash! Her head went straight back, practically spinning, face shining and gleaming from sweat pouring down it. She unleashed a feral yowl. "FUUUUUUUUCK!!" she exalted.

"Mm-hm," Farrah contentedly concurred. "Go ahead...just try to cum," she dominantly taunted in her deep, dark voice. "Just try it. Just, fucking, try. I DARE you."

Holly didn't comprehend a word. She'd thrust her body out as far as she could, and couldn't move. She couldn't see, she couldn't hear, she couldn't smell, she couldn't taste. Her eyes rolled back in her head. It was no less than unbearable, pleasure or no pleasure.

"This Wand has five settings," Farrah said loudly, trying to carry over Holly's primal song of limitless delirium. "Low, Medium, High, Extra High, and Holy Fucking Hell," She raised her voice and gleefully shouted into Holly's face, "Guess which one THIS is!!"

Out of all the words Farrah had just said to her, Holly heard zero of them.

"FUUUUUUUCK ME!" Holly roared, more as an evaluation of her current state than as a favor.

Farrah cackled, taking it as a favor. "As you wish," she agreed, spreading her cunt's lips further apart with her unoccupied hand and readying her chosen digit. "Middle finger it is; fuck you."

She pumped her middle finger up inside Holly, ramming it straight up, then gradually flexing it about. The extreme vaginal and clitoral stimulation now combined with the digital penetration was just far too much for her. She wasn't a 21-year-old human being anymore. She was an animal. She wasn't even making sounds by this point. She was just gyrating as if sitting in an invisible electric chair. Farrah took in the entire delicious tableau of her slave's body, top half powerlessly glued to the wall, bottom half uncontrollably quaking at her white-hot touch, and waited for the signs. It was coming. Less than fifteen.

Merrily watching the sweat drip off her cheeks, nose and lips, Farrah leaned up to her ear again to whisper.

"In T-minus ten seconds and counting, orgasm..." She kept it going for the moment, drawing it out, making her suffer.

"...Will be denied."

Everything went a swirling mixture of black and blood-red.

Holly felt her world shatter to pieces. The last seconds ticked down. Every synapse and nerve ending begged for relief. Every one of them was saying the same thing. No...no, you can't do this to me! You CAN'T! I've already been through hell and back! You can't just dangle me over the edge of heaven forever, just to force me back into hell! YOU JUST CAN'T. PLEASE GOD. RELEASE ME!!

Five...four...three...two...

Holly tried to brace herself, though she knew she was about to be condemned to suffer. She didn't know how she'd recover from this, or again experience this kind of hidden ecstasy. She couldn't have imagined it existed. One solitary chance for sweet salvation, so close she could taste it...and she wasn't allowed. She'd remain locked in the unbreakable confines of chastity. One...second...left...

Farrah giggled darkly. "Just kidding, doll." She seared Holly's lips with hers and finished her off.

Finally, the one thin strand hanging her over Heaven snapped.

Holly couldn't believe it. The first reflexive thought through her sensate mind was, What??! YOU SICK BITCH!! You are SO cruel!!

The second was, But I don't care! OHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!! The second overtook the first in a flash.

Indeed, in her mind it was nothing short of a miracle. She could feel nothing beneath, above, or anywhere around. She couldn't feel the shackles on her hands and feet. She couldn't feel the blindfold. All she could feel was the bubble she was floating in.

On her outside, Farrah had made her gush. Literally. She'd rubbed Holly's g-spot over and over again, and the vaginal wall tightened and clenched on her hand until Farrah culled out all her spare fluid left, and Holly sprayed a waterfall from inside her, all over the floor. When Holly finally finished sailing over the apex of her gushgasm, wrapped in a rainbow, she inevitably started to float back down...back down to Earth, where her lifeless body slumped into unconsciousness, held up only by her cuffed wrists. Farrah unfastened the cuffs from the wall hooks, pulled Holly's body aside a few feet, and laid her down on the floor where it was dry to let her sleep...but did not yet take her wrists and ankles out of the cuffs...

***

August 28th, 5:25 a.m.

The sun prepared its arrival especially early this summer Thursday. In the warehouse buried down the back alley of the intersection of Kent and Juniper, a naked, shackled, dazed and confused 21-year-old girl lay in a state of semiconsciousness, between asleep and awake. Her 32-year-old captress had rolled her over onto her stomach, put her hands on her back, brought her legs up behind her and connected her wrist cuffs to her ankle cuffs. She was, now, as Farrah and others in her line liked to say, hogtied. Or hogcuffed.

It was still mostly dark outside. Holly's eyes fluttered under her blindfold. Opening her eyes to see nothing different, she started to panic, wondering for a second what was going on. And slowly, piece by piece, it all came back to her. The details were very fuzzy, but she could vaguely recall something about The Twilight, a gun, the name Farrah, and...being sexually abused...by the very same.

She remembered it all now. Her mind got back more and more pieces to the puzzle. Farrah had kidnapped her, forcibly dragged her back to wherever here was, made her take her clothes off, tortured her...and then...then...

The last she could summon to memory was being locked to a wall and Farrah taking advantage of her naked body...yet one more time someone took advantage of her, she thought. Well, then again, this time was different. This time she didn't have a choice.

And...did...did something else happen after that?...Did...she just fall asleep?...

She tried to move. She could still feel the cuffs immobilizing her hands and feet. She recognized the feel of the cold hard floor on her breasts and belly, so she knew she was still naked...she shifted her body around as much as she could, till she heard the voice.

"Morning, sunshine," came the deep, misty tone that sent a chill through her body. She looked up, even though she couldn't see.

"Pleasant dreams?"

Holly suddenly felt very scared. She said nothing.

"Well, I would hope so, after that red-hot motherfucker orgasm."

Holly's ears perked up. Orgasm? She'd had an or—?...

"I hope you appreciate that, dollface. I would've denied you completely. The only reason I let you cum was it's your birthday."

All of a sudden, Holly remembered everything else. She was feeling a lot of emotions at the same time, most of them unplaceable. She frankly didn't know how to feel right now. "C—...can I g—..." She was going to ask if she could go home now, but then she also remembered that she had no money and no means of transport to get there. But in another couple hours, her parents would be getting up. She didn't know if she should tell them, or how to tell them...or whom else to tell. Should she...she didn't know. She didn't know how to handle this. She was only 21. Barely 21. She was still just a kid. And she was lying naked, cuffed up, in the middle of what she still considered a stranger's warehouse. She'd never been through anything like this before. What was she to do?

She started weeping. She heard Farrah's exasperated voice. "Ah, hell, here we go again. Look, little girl, I just gave you a once-in-a-lifetime cum-fest that knocked you out cold. What the fuck are you crying about now?"

Holly shook her head. "I don't think that was me, Miss...Farrah. I think you turned me into some...slut-person or something. I feel..." She tried to think of the words she wanted. "...I feel violated, Miss Farrah. I feel like you took my virginity." She squirmed. "And...I still don't have any money or any way to get home. I don't know what to do." She dropped her head on the floor and cried.

Farrah nodded. "I know, doll. You gave me your purse. I've got your address and phone number." Holly looked back up at her with wide blindfolded eyes. Farrah went on. "And fortunately for you, I'm a nice lady, and I don't believe in permanent entrapment. So, consider yourself damn lucky, first of all. Now, as for getting you home, there're a couple ways we can handle this." She stood up and sauntered over to where Holly lay hogcuffed on the floor.

"One...I could drive you home myself...two, I could give you a few bucks for the bus...three, I could call you a cab and give you a few bucks for that." She knelt down beside Holly. "Now, there's a little roadblock with all three choices, my pet. You see..." She let her hand rest on Holly's tush. "When you do things to a person the likes of what I've just done to you in the last three hours, they feel a natural desire and compulsion to immediately relate that information to a third party. Usually, authorities. Or family members sometimes come first too. And you know, if you're the one to have inflicted these acts upon another, and your victim spreads the word around, it can potentially spell problems for you." She paused. "You see where I'm going with this?"

Unfortunately, yes, Holly did. She nodded.

"Ah, good. Then we can cut to the chase. Now, sweet Holly, everyone has their own methods for dealing with this sort of thing, of, eh...shall we say, persuading their victims to conveniently 'forget' the events of the past few hours. This...is my preferred method." She traced a finger around Holly's lower body, from her ass around her left leg and up to her foot. "If you recall, Holly, did I not ask you if you were..." She slid her finger down her left foot's instep, causing her to jiggle, wriggle and giggle. "...Ticklish?"

Holly gulped, abruptly feeling very scared, and very doomed. She started to murmur, "Oh, no, Miss Farrah, please—"

Farrah continued tracing her body. "And, eh...did you also happen to be aware, my young lass...that normally, after a human body experiences orgasm, the hyperactive bloodflow in the system overstimulates the nerve endings, in turn making the body even more sensitive than usual, thus more..." She leaned down to Holly's ear, letting her nails softly slide down her back. "...Ticklish?"

Holly's body was shaking, dreading the immediate future. She panicked again. She heard Farrah chuckle, and tried as hard as she could to curl herself up into a ball. She wished she had a shell to hide in.

Farrah smiled adoringly down at her poor sweet little victim. "Y'see where I'm going with this now?"

Holly burrowed her face into the floor. "Oh, why can't I just go ho-o-ome?" she sobbed.

"Oh, don't worry your pretty little head about that," Farrah said. "You'll be back home sweet home safe and sound before you know it. Juuuust as soon as I slip you the, uh...well, let's just say it—the needle."

All of a sudden, saying no was the easiest thing in the world. Holly screamed her lungs out.

"NO!!" she shrieked. "Miss Farrah, I'll never tell anyone, I swear! I SWEAR! Believe me! I won't! PLEASE, no needles!!"

Farrah laughed, lovingly, gingerly sweeping stray hair from Holly's brow, patting her head. "Oh, doll, relax. I'm not really gonna jab you with a needle. I'm far too kind for that. 'Sides, I feel a bit of extreme, intense tickling'll prove persuasive enough, don't you?"

Holly broke. "Oh, for God's sake, Miss Farrah, PLE-E-E-EASE!" she pled. She raised her voice, trying to throw in a few extra doses of pathos. "Have mercy on me! This has been the worst day...or night, or-or whatever it is of my life! Do you have any idea how much you've traumatized the daylights out of me?! I said I wouldn't tell anybody and I won't! Ever! I'll-I'll make up some kind of story! Or-or you make it up! I swear! What do I have to do to make you believe me?? I'll never tell! Honest to God!" Her head pounded from the enormous headache all the crying had induced. She lowered it back to the floor. "Honest to God," she repeated tearfully.

For a couple of moments, the only sound in the warehouse was Holly's sobbing.

Farrah gave her a pat on the left ass cheek. "Holly, I absolutely believe you."

Holly perked up her ears. "...You do?"

"Natch! Of course I do!" said Farrah. "C'mon, an innocent-hearted, angelic little ragamuffin like you? You haven't a single devious or deceptive bone in your body!" she grinned, giving her a playful spank. "You're just far too much fun to tickle the living hell out of!"

Holly's eyes stung with dismay. She realized her fate was sealed. She could feel the walls closing in on her.

"Noooooo," Holly ruefully complained. She hopefully sank her face into the floor. "I'm dead meeeeeeat..." she moaned.

"That's ri-ight," Farrah sang to her again, wiggling her evil nails before Holly's ravaged soles before she proceeded to dig in.

"Happy Birthday."

The laughter erupted like a volcano, filling the entire building, faintly echoing from one end of Kent Street to the other.

***

August 28th, 7:25 a.m.

After another hour and a half or so of on-and-off tickle torture, the sun had popped up, its first rays illuminating the dark streets. Holly had finally been allowed to take a much-needed bathroom break, wash and clean herself up, and get dressed. As much as she disliked using someone else's restroom, she made an exception in this case. Farrah drove her home herself, just to go over a few details with her. When they pulled up a few houses down the street from Holly's, Farrah parked and turned to her.

Holly looked and felt somewhat like she had five hours ago in the bar. She was in her birthday blouse, staring down at her hands crossed in her lap. Of course, several things were different now. She was thinking about the no longer pure as snow vagina that didn't feel like hers anymore. Her feet were on pins and needles. Her tummy was queasy. Until the next time she shampooed, her thick hair was a mess. And she had a feeling she would hear Farrah's evil laughter indefinitely haunting her mind.

At least now she could go home...but she still felt troubled on the inside.

"Miss Farrah, I don't know if I feel good about this. I mean, this...this just..." She sighed uneasily. "...This just doesn't seem right."

"I know, Holly doll. But it'll make you stronger in the long run. You told me yourself you needed to stop being such a softy.

"All right," Farrah quizzed her, "Now, whether your parents are awake already or not, your story is...?"

Holly really did not want to lie to her parents. But...

"...That my friend Delilah took me to her house, we had an all-night jammie party, and her Dad just drove me home," Holly answered, gloomily and monotonically, "And that's also why I'm so tired right now."

"Very good," said Farrah. "And should anyone ask what happened to your hair...?"

Oh, how she wanted to just tell them the truth, the whole truth and nothing other than the truth. But...

"...Pillow fight, extreme rules," muttered Holly, looking down at her lap.

"And your eyes...?"

"...We watched some really scary horror movies and they made us cry."

"Excellent," congratulated Farrah. "And what did we say you're gonna do first thing you get inside?"

"Take an extra-long shower, scrub every inch of my body and wash my blouse," murmured Holly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds