Beyond Hell and Back Ch. 01

"And if your friends try to drag you out to those kind of places anymore, you're gonna say...?"

"...No, 'cause I don't go to dangerous neighborhoods, and if you want to take me to one, then you're not really my friends."

"And why don't you go to bad neighborhoods?"

"Because someone might kidnap me again, and they may not be as nice as Miss Farrah, and they could hurt me, rob me or kill me."

"Good girl," said Farrah. "And if you start to feel like someone's taking advantage of you...?"

"...I'll tell them no and stand up for myself."

"And if you're out anywhere late at night and don't have your car...?"

"...I'll make sure I have my phone with me and money to get home, and that my parents know exactly where I am."

"And speaking of your parents...?"

"...As far as they know, Miss Farrah doesn't exist."

"Correct. Oh, yes, and we've agreed that no one is ever going to hear a peep about what really happened this morning, because...?"

Holly squirmed. She took a few anxious breaths. This one really scared her. And it came out in the tone of her voice.

"...Because if they do...Miss Farrah will know...and she knows where I live...and she'll get me...and she'll punish me for it."

"Absolutely correct," said Farrah, patting her on the knee. "And how will Miss Farrah know?"

Holly shut her eyes, wanting so bad to be able to just cry it all away.

"She just will."

"That's right, little girl.

"And don't you ever...EVER...forget it."

Farrah turned from forceful back to affable again. She gestured for her to get out. "All right, Holly doll, you've passed your test, and now you'd better run along. If your Mom and Dad are up already, we don't wanna worry them any more than necessary, right?"

Holly opened the door and started to exit the car.

"Oh, and Holly?"

She turned back to wearily face her one last time.

"Yes, Miss Farrah?"

Farrah left Holly one last message with her inscrutable smile and tone of voice.

"I'll be in touch."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds