Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 01

The entire crowd went wild, hooting and hollering. Sheldon stood and began applauding and when he looked to where Penny was staring, he spotted Barry. He immediately sat down, but continued to applaud. He picked up his Long Island and downed the entire glassful.

Penny's silky white wrap around skirt floated downward covered her firm, ripe tits. Her legs slowly released the pole and she slid across the dance floor on her bare belly. She rose up and was staring directly at Sheldon. Her firm tits were offered up to him and she rolled over onto her back. Her long blonde hair spread out around her head and shoulders. She kicked her legs up and her wrap-around skirt parted flashing everyone her tiny white thong. It was evident she was excited, her camel-toe drew the moist material inward and her puffy lips showed very nicely thought the semi-transparent material. She reached up and flicked her fingers and the skirt floated away from her lush body. She rolled over onto her belly again, throwing her head back; her hair tumbled down her back. She arched her back and rolling her body, she slid to her knees. She aimed her nearly bare ass at Sheldon and pushing it out; she climbed to her feet and reached for the pole again.

Hands down, she was going to win the contest, but she was there to perform for Sheldon, the rest was just a plus. She placed her full tits around the pole and rolled around it and wrapping her legs around it again, she pressed her moist cunt to the pole. She humped the pole and it was easy to see she was making the pole wet. She leaned back further and further. Her hair brushed the floor again and running her one hand down her ripe body, she flicked her fingers at one hip and untied the thong string. She slid her hand up her body and grabbed the pole. Her other hand released the pole and repeated the movement and untied the other string. She humped the pole harder and as she pulled back, the thong fell to the floor.

The light from the stage lights beamed on her fat lips. They glistened in the lit room and when she pressed her cunt to the pole, there was a rush of moans and groans. They were screaming all kinds of obscenities as they watched her thick, fat lips clung to the pole and were plastered to the pole like suction-cups.

Penny looked to the crowd and saw several men with their hands in their pants. She spotted Kripke and she licked her lips. He had his cock out and she was shocked to see how large it was. She watched as he stroked his cock and saw a large drop of white cream oozing out of the head.

She unwrapped her legs from the pole and her lips left a line of wetness on the slick pole. She spun around and swung around the pole several times and letting go, she slid across the floor and was flat on her belly staring directly at Sheldon. She blew him a kiss as she saw his hand running up and down his pant-leg. She saw the large lump in his pants and she rolled over onto her back and rose to her feet. She stopped as the song ended. She bowed and threw the crowd a kiss. She rushed around, picking up her discarded clothing. She bowed again and ran off the stage as there was a thundering applause throughout the room.

Several minutes later she returned to the table as another petite lady danced clumsily on the stage. The room roared when Penny came back out to her table and there were several rounds of drinks brought to her. She thanked them all, but only wanted this to end so she could take Sheldon back to her apartment and fuck the living shit out of him.

Sheldon was embarrassed by the attention they were getting, but let Penny have her brief moment of fame. He tried to hide from Kripke, but as both Penny and Sheldon knew, he was anything but subtle.

"Well, well, look who's here. Sheldon Lee Cooper, you're the last person I'd ever thought to see in a place like this."

Sheldon stared up at him, "Hello Kripke, I can't say the same, if I didn't know better; they probably have a table reserved with your name stenciled on the top."

He chuckled, "Not stenciled, but it is reserved. So Miss Penny, what are you doing with a loser like Cooper here? I know you saw what I have, wanna test it out?"

She giggled, "Oh Barry, if you only knew what you were up against, but sorry, I'll pass. What do you say Sheldon, ready to leave?"

Kripke put his hand out, "You have to wait till the last couple of women dance. I'd have to say, you're gonna win, hands down. I'll leave you two love-birds along. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, I won't tell Hofstadter, he wouldn't believe me anyways, good luck Cooper. With a body like hers, you're gonna need it."

The management brought over a couple of medium rare steaks along with all of the fixings. By the time they finished their meal and put away a couple more drinks, the contest was over.

Penny's name was called out as the winner, she ran to the stage, flashed the guys raising her skirt, but this time, she wasn't wearing her thong. The room roared as she threw them all a kiss and collected her grand prize.

Sheldon and Penny hailed a cab; Penny had one too many drinks to drive, even though the large dinner was sobering her up. The two of them climbed the stairs and as Sheldon headed to his apartment, she pulled at his arm, "No way Sheldon, after that dirty dancing, I need cock, a nice hard one and you're elected, come on, come to my place and fuck me."

She pulled him into her apartment and slammed the door shut. She tugged at his arm and led him to her bedroom. Penny stood beside the bed and unzipped her cropped top and tossed it aside. She revealed her high standing tits to him and although he saw them before in this same bedroom and on stage, Sheldon did a double take as they bounced free. Penny could feel her nipples stiffening and she unwrapped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now naked, she crawled up onto the bed and stretched out like a lazy cat about to stroke its prey.

Sheldon stood there taking in her lush body. He pulled off his shirt and Penny's eyes dropped to the huge lump in his pants. He slid onto the bed and lay beside her. His hand gently caressed her belly and moved slowly up to her heaving breasts, "You're so beautiful, Penny, I always thought Leonard was a lucky guy." He chuckled, "I guess I'm the lucky guy tonight, huh?"

She ran her fingers through his short hair, "That has to be the nicest thing you've ever said to me, Sheldon."

He smiled as he continued to run his hand up and down her heated flesh, "I mean it, and after watching all of those men lusting after you, I'm truly lucky."

Penny cut off his words by reaching up and sliding her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. Their lips met, he kissed her back. Their tongue met and explored, and she arched her back, pressing her breasts into his bare chest, her stiff nipples scraping his chest.

The kiss continued, and he settled his weight on her, pressing her down into the bed. He cupped one aching tit, she moaned into his mouth. Sheldon gently kneaded her soft flesh, and when his fingertips found her nipple and squeezed it, she groaned again, feeling the wetness coating her thick juicy cuntlips.

Penny reached down and rested her hand on his huge bulge. He was fully hard and she wanted to free it from his pants. Her fingers curled around the thick shaft and when she slid her hand up to the head and squeezed harder, he groaned into her mouth.

He kissed down her neck and onto her luscious breasts. He closed his lips around one stiff bud and she groaned out loud. She let out a hiss when his tongue flicked out and teased her stiff nipple. He sucked harder as he rolled the other wet bud between his fingers, sending bolts of excitement directly down to her pulsating clit.

Sheldon's thigh was between her legs, and she pressed her pussy up against his stiff shaft. She curled her calf around his, it gave her more leverage and she soaked the material on his pant leg.

Penny was gasping for air as his teeth nipped at the sensitive nub. She combed her fingers through his short hair and crushed him harder against her aching tit. Her other hand slid up to his pants and opening it, she tugged them down and her hand shot down into his shorts.

Sheldon threw his head back, "Oh God, Penny!" He sucked harder on her nipple as she ran her thumb over the tip of his cock, massaging the hole and the sensitive spot just below. Sheldon's slippery pre-cum coated her thumb and she spread it around, making his shaft slippery all over.

Sheldon moved to her other nipple and gave it the same attention using his fingers on the first, now wet from his saliva. Penny pressed her pussy harder against him.

He released her tit and began to kiss down over her belly, pausing to tease her belly button before moving on. He shifted down and in doing so; Penny had to release his cock from her grasp. He kissed her fleshy lips. His tongue darted out and sent her over the top with her first tiny orgasm.

Sheldon moved about again, now lying between her squirming legs that were spread-out wide. His tongue darted out and toyed with her large fat lips. He pushed at her legs and she opened them even wider. He stiffened his tongue and shoved deeper into her hole.

Penny clutched at his head, "Oh yesssssss Sheldon fuck my pussy. I should have taken you to a strip club a lot sooner. Hell, you're just as turned on and horny as I am, aren't you?"

He let out a grunt and pressed his tongue harder, parting those fat lips and he sucked at her bubbly hole. He released her hole and moved upward and uncovering her hooded clit, he strummed it back and forth, up and down. He let it go with a pop, "See Penny, reading that book Leonard and you gave me helped.

She gripped his head harder, "OH God, that feels so fucking incredible, don't stop, suck it harder!"

He inhaled her scent and smacked his lips. His tongue once again wormed its way into her steamy hole and he flicked it up and down teasing her clit once again.

She shook as another even stronger orgasm overtook her lush body. She rolled her head from side to side, creating a veil of gold to cover her face and upper body, "Oh yessssssss, that's it, right there Sheldon, I'm cumming again!"

Sheldon used his thumbs to part those fleshy lips of hers as he attacked her hole again; he tongue-fucked her clit, focusing on her clit, but also probing her slick hole. He pushed on her knees and she grabbed hold and pressed them hard against her plush tits, giving him easier access to her cunt. His tongue made wet, slick sounds as it parted her fleshy lips, drawing as much of her creamy juices that he could.

Penny was whining and grunting, she clutched at his head as she pressed her weeping pussy against his active mouth. Her other hand was at her mouth. She licked feverously at the cream she collected from his cock earlier. She wanted and needed more, much more. She was close to cumming again, but as she humped his active tongue even more, she let out a gasp.

He sat back on his haunches and stared up at her. He squirmed out of his jockey shorts and his huge stiff cock pointed directly at her pussy, it was like a heat-seeking missile. He leaned forward, but Penny stopped him.

She shook her head, "Oh no you don't Sheldon; you got to eat me out, now I wanna repay you with the same. I wanna suck it first, get it all nice and wet so you can fuck me with ease. Come on up here and let me suck it."

He moved up and straddled her chest so that his cock arched up over her face. He drew in a deep breath when he saw her sweep her long hair from her face and watched that gorgeous mouth of hers open to accept him.

Penny reached up and grabbed hold of her tits, "Fuck my tits, Sheldon. I wanna feel that thick piece of meat sliding up and down between my tits."

He looked confused at first, but moved down and placed his erection in the valley between her huge tits, and she pushed them together trapping his stiff shaft in those plush pillows of flesh. He began to rock his hips, sliding his cock through the fleshy tunnel she created. His leaking cockhead brushed her chin with every upward movement.

Penny lifted her head and opened her mouth, and when his swollen helmeted head came close, she flicked her tongue out and licked the dripping piss hole. She relished his flavor and it increased her excitement.

Sheldon continued to pump his hips. He was now fucking both her tits and her mouth as he shoved upward even more, sending several inches of stiff cock into her oral cavity. Her lips were stretched wide as he shoved further and further into her mouth.

Penny's tongue focused on the sensitive area just below the large mushroomed head. She drank down all of the juices that were flowing freely from his cock. She stiffened her tongue into a point, using it to pry open Sheldon's oozing slit and probe inside in search of more of his pre-cum. She locked her lips around the mushroomed head and sucking hard, her cheeks caved in and she cradled his swollen nuts in the palm of one hand.

Sheldon threw back his head, "Oh my Lord, Penny, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop."

She reluctantly stopped sucking. She released his cock with a loud pop and saliva was running down her cheeks, down into the hallow of her neck. She wanted to taste the full force of his huge load, but wanted that monster of a cock buried deep in her snatch. She couldn't and wouldn't be denied. She gave his slick coated cock one last tiny kiss; she pressed her head back into the pillow, "Come on Sheldon, time for you to fuck me! I wanna feel your cock deep in me and I want you to pump me full of your hot, creamy cum."

He looked at her in a lust she never saw in his eyes before. She slid downward and was positioned between her wide-spread legs. He was drawn to her as she wrapped her legs around him, resting her inner thighs against his sides and hooking her feet around the small of his back. This caused her pussy to arch upward, poised to accept his straining cock.

Sheldon paused briefly, unable to lose sight of her gorgeous, naked body, waiting for him to claim. He lowered his body as he felt her ass come off the bed and press those fleshy, slick lips against the dripping head of his cock.

Her arms tightened around his neck and she whispered out, "Fuck me Sheldon, drive that huge cock of yours deep in my cunt." She drove upward forcing the swollen head to penetrate her tight hole. "Give it to me, give me all of that cock and don't stop till you fill me with your cum!"

He nodded and his hips lowered, causing an inch of his shaft to slide down into her. He paused a moment, then pressed forward again, and he sank more of his thick shaft into her yielding pussy. He bore into her, stretching her slick cunt walls and he stopped briefly as he allowed her to get used to his thickness. He was beyond control any longer as he began flexing his hips, forcing the blunt head of his cock further into her. He spread her cunt open wide, sending his stiff shaft into her.

Penny cried out as another orgasm overtook her lush body. She clutched at his shoulders as the heels of her feet kicked at his firm ass, urging him to fuck her now. Her orgasm created more juices and allowed him to slide in and out of her easier. She screamed out as she felt the thick head of his cock press hard against her cervix and her entire body shook and stiffened as a mixture of pleasure and pain overtook her. The pleasure won out and she rained his face and neck with hot, wet kisses.

His balls were slapping against her lush ass as she tipped her cunt upward even more, giving him easier access to her womb. His head dipped down and his mouth captured hers. His tongue fucked her mouth at the same pace his cock was fucking her pussy. They fought back and forth as their sweat covered bodies clung and crashed together over and over again. He picked up the pace and the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the bedroom. The room was filled with the scent of their feverous lovemaking and their slick bodies ground against one another.

She pulled back and cupping his face, she planted several kisses on his face, "You feel incredible inside me, Sheldon. I want to stay like this all night."

Sheldon moved up over her, spreading his knees wide to give himself leverage, his elbows on the bed beside her head as he picked up the pace, slamming his huge cock into her over and over again.

Penny felt like she was on a huge, fluffy cloud, floating over the bed, she was coming undone again. She wrapped her arms around his neck, she lay there beneath him, her knees up and thighs spread wide, giving his easy access to her lush body. She opened her body for him to do as he pleased. Their flat bellies slapped together with each downward stroke of Sheldon's body.

Sheldon was getting closer to the end. He grunted with each thrust; his hot breath searing the tiny hair on her ear.

Penny's groaned began to match Sheldon's. She was unable to control her cries, each time he drove deep into her. She could feel their mingling juices oozing from their tight coupling, dripping down between her tight cheeks.

Sheldon was beyond controlling his actions, he picked up the pace, slamming into her with each stroke, his nuts slapped against her moist ass cheeks. He let out a loud cry and with a loud grunt, slammed hard into her and plastering his slender body against her lush one, he began pouring his creamy cum into her hot cunt.

Penny held him in a tight grip, using her strong legs; she felt his cock jerk hard inside of her, followed by a scalding spray of his sperm against her fertile womb. A second, harder spurt followed, and it was too much pleasure for Penny to take, as she body quivered and shook from the powerful explosion of her orgasm.

She dug her nails into his back as he continued to send blast after blast of his hot cum into her clutching pussy. Her cunt muscles massaged his shaft as it continued to pour its seed into her.

Sheldon was gasping for air as his body relaxed against hers. His weight felt warm against her sweaty body. His lips surprisingly found hers and he kissed her with such passion, it nearly took her breath away. As his erection began to wane, he slipped out of her and slid off of her lush body and curled up beside her. He swept a stray lock of hair off her cheek, "Wow! That was intense Penny."

She chuckled, "You think?"

He chuckled, "I'm going to want to do that again, but what about Leonard and Amy?"

She cuddled against him, "We'll just have to keep this our own little secret. I hope Leonard is having the time of his life on the ship in the North Sea."

He nodded, "I wonder what Amy is doing at the conference? Do you think Bernadette and her are doing anything like we've been doing?"

She chuckled, "You sly dog, trying to convince yourself what you've been doing is alright."

"Who knows, Bernadette is a wild woman, just remembering her wedding night, she just might cut loose while away and she just may convince Amy to do the same."

The following evening Bernadette and Amy were getting settled in their room. They had two large queen-sized beds. Howard called Bernie and she tried to keep him from talking dirty, "Howie, stop. I can't talk like that, Amy's right here. The hotel's nice. There's a pool, a gym, the bar looks like fun." She listened to him and found out he was going to that mixer with Raj. She knew he wasn't going to pick-up women, but it still bugged her. "Listen, I gotta go, I love you too. If I don't talk to you before you go to sleep, I'll meet you in dreamland." She hung up and turned to Amy, "Let's go down to that bar and pick-up a couple of guys. If Howard can go to a University mixer, I can find a guy and bring him back up here and have my way with him."

Amy blushed, "I don't know, I'm not sure Sheldon would approve."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds