Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 01

Leon looked down once more at the beautiful blonde beneath him when she whispered out, "Are you getting close, lover?" She began thrusting upwards at a more demanding pace.

Leon followed her lead and picked up the pace too. The sound of slick skin slapping against slick skin filled the room.

Bernadette was soooooo close and she urged him on, "Yes, yes, yes Leon, I'm ready to cum." Her hands slid down his coal black back and clutched at his ass. She was unable to hold on, her arms were not long enough and he was plowing into her way too fast. She rolled her head from side to side and her mouth dropped open. She let out a gasp and clutched at his cock as she started cumming.

Leon's balls tightened and suddenly they spasmed and released his potent, red-hot cum. It flew through his swollen shaft and blasted into her receptive womb. Blast after blast of his hot seed jetted into her. He arched his body, grinding the base of his cock against her clit and caused her orgasm to grow even more intense.

Bernadette cried loudly, her orgasm overtook her entire body and she felt like she was floating. She knew Leon was more like Glenn now. She hadn't had an orgasm like this since she was taken over and over again by Glenn. She bit down on the tender flesh of Leon's shoulder as her entire body felt like it was electrified. Her tiny body thrashed and bucked beneath her large black lover. She felt her clit pulsating as Leon's cock continued to scrape across it.

Their audience in the bed beside them began to applaud. Leon and Bernadette started laughing and Bernie looked up into his peaceful dark eyes, "Thank you Leon; that was unbelievable, can we do this again?"

Larry spoke up from the other bed, "Holy shit; that was hot! I wish I had a camera so I could have recorded that."

Amy chuckled, "I did on my cellphone."

Leon rolled off of Bernie and pulling her up against his semi-erect cock.

Larry watched the two on the other bed and he groaned out as he watched Leon's creamy cum begin to seep out of Bernadette's pussy. He knew how hot she was. His hand moved down between Amy's legs, she immediately parted them to give him room. He cupped her pussy, and then he slid his fingers between her swollen cuntlips and began to caress her there.

Leon's cock began to grow stiff already as he watched Larry play with Amy's pussy.

Bernadette started to feel her clit begin to throb again watching Larry play with Amy's cum crusted pussy. She suddenly got up and crossed over to the couple in the other bed. She knelt down beside them and her face was close to Larry's hand.

Larry moved his fingers away and Amy welcomed Bernadette by spreading her legs wider. Bernie leaned in and softly extended her tongue and ran the tip of her tongue along Amy's fleshy, cum coated pussy. Her tongue darted up and down, collecting a dollop of the cum Larry deposited there earlier. Bernadette's tongue pressed harder between Amy's pussy lips as she explored Amy's juicy cunt.

Amy tugged at Bernie's golden locks and urged her up onto the bed.

Bernadette took the hint and climbed up onto the bed and threw her leg over Amy's now prone body.

Amy's hands came up and clutching at Bernie's thighs, she guided Bernie's cum laden pussy to her open mouth. Her tongue darted out and caught the stream of her black lover's cum that was oozing out.

Bernadette groaned loudly as she increased the speed her tongue was lapping at Amy's pussy. She found Amy's clit and Amy let out a loud groan as she clutched at Bernie's ass and her finger tickled Bernie's puckered hole.

Leon's cock already regained its stiffness. He climbed off the bed and moved over to the other bed where Bernadette and Amy were locked in a heated sixty-nine. Bernie's hair blocked the view of what she was doing to Amy. He moved to the side and watched as Bernie's tongue flicked between the puffy lips of Amy's cunt.

Bernie pulled Amy's legs back further, causing Amy's pussy to open wider. Bernie's tongue was stiff and she stabbed at Amy's gaping hole. She tongue fucked her, driving her pointed tongue in and out of Amy's juicy hole.

Amy let out a loud grunt and her hips thrust up, meeting Bernie's stabbing as she tried to force more of Bernie's tongue into her aching cunt.

Leon leaned in and ran his fingers around Amy's glistening pussy. Once he got his finger coated in her juices, he pulled Bernie's finger from Amy's ass. He replaced it with his and he slowly slid deeper and deeper into Amy's asshole.

Amy let out a loud grunt when Leon's thick black finger was totally imbedded in her ass.

Leon twisted it around and he could feel her ass muscles clutching at his finger. He worked his finger in and out and suddenly he heard Bernadette let out a moan. Leon looked up and saw Larry had scooted around and was giving her the same treatment Leon was inflicting on Amy. Leon added a second finger as the juice from her pussy ran down and coated the palm of his black hand.

Both Amy and Bernadette were gasping and moaning constantly as their bodies shook from the invasion of both guy's fingers and the tongue lapping away at one another's pussies.

Larry couldn't resist the gorgeous ass tempting him; as it shook and wiggled at him. He threw a leg over her outstretched legs, looking down he stared into Amy's dark, sparkling eyes. He shoved his cock into her mouth and pulled it out. Hovering over Bernadette's tight ass, he pulled his finger out and quickly replaced it with his cock.

Bernadette screamed out, muffled by Amy's thighs and Leon's slick body. Her entire body stiffened, but Leon pushed her head back down to Amy's pussy. Her moans got louder and constant as Larry sank more and more of his cock into her puckered hole.

Larry found his belly pressed against her ass and knew he was fully loaded in her ass. He held it there, trying not to cum and once the reflex to cum dissipated; he began moving in and out of her tight hole.

As Bernadette lapped at Amy's cunt, Leon pushed harder on the legs Bernie was holding. He reached out and grabbing a pillow, he stuffed it under Amy's upturned ass.

Amy let out a groan and screamed out, "No, oh no Leon. That fucker is way too big to fit." She was unable to move and most of what she said was muffled by Bernie's cunt and Larry's slapping of Bernie's asshole.

Leon gripped his stiff cock and aimed it at Amy's upturned ass. He held her still and through all of the screaming, moaning and groaning Amy was doing, he pushed forward and when he had the large mushroomed head imbedded in her ass, all of her screaming stopped. She was panting wildly and her entire body tensed up. He held it there until she relaxed. It took nearly a minute, but finally she was used to her ass being stretched by his huge black cock.

Amy came during this time and all of the cream oozing out of her pussy, eased the entrance of her ass. With his cock coated with her slimy juices, he was able to slide deeper into her ass. She began bucking again as another orgasm wracked her lush body. Her entire body was slick with her sweat and he had a difficult time holding her legs in place.

Amy let out a scream when he cock came out. It wasn't of his doing. Bernie pulled it out, sucked it several times, coating it in her saliva and she placed it back at the entrance to Amy's ass. Her blue eyes turned dark as she watched Leon's black monster slowly sink into Amy shaking ass. Inch by inch his black nightstick disappeared from view as his thighs pressed against her milky white cheeks.

Bernie resumed lapping at Amy's cunt. Her face and hands, along with Amy's legs and entire crotch were covered in slime from her pussy and Bernie's mouth. Bernie let out several grunts as Larry began pumping his cock in and out in a steady rhythm. He picked up the pace; he was close to cumming, as was Bernie.

Amy was exhausted, she came so many times and with Leon's cock now beginning to fuck her ass, along with Bernie's constant licking, she was exhausted. Another even stronger orgasm was building deep in her belly.

The entire room was filled with all four of their constant moans and groans. The air was filled with the scent of sex; it was strong and very intoxicating.

Leon ran his hands from Amy's ass, up along Bernie's back and down to cup her huge swaying tits. They were slick with sweat and human excretions. He pinched her nipples and she let out another scream and started cumming.

Larry lost it at just the same moment and pumped loads of cum into her bowels.

Amy and Bernie licked faster, even though their tongues were now raw from licking one another so long. Amy screamed out as she started cumming one more time. Her entire body was flushed and turned three shades of red and she pushed against Leon and he lost it. The first blast filled Amy's ass. He pulled out and pointed his huge black cock at Bernie's face and at that exact moment, she tipped her head up from Amy's pussy and was suddenly drenched in the remainder of his load. He shook at the erotic sight before him and he got a second wind and pumped even more cum onto her pretty face. He fell back and lay there looking at the three bodies locked together, slipping and sliding against one another as they were all in the final thoroughs of their orgasms.

Once Leon regained his strength, he rolled off the bed and staggered to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and stepped under the hot spray. Unable to stand, he slipped to the floor and sat there with the water blasting all over his body. A few minutes later, the door opened and a giggling Bernadette joined him.

Bernadette straddled his legs and wrapping her arms around his neck, she clung to him, letting the steaming water beat down on her lush body.

After several minutes, they started washing one another. After about five minutes, they uncoupled and stood on shaking legs. They hugged one another as they continued washing and caressing each other. Leon's cock was growing stiff again and bending her over, he shoved his cock in her from behind. He wrapped his arms around her and they fucked until they both came again.

After rinsing off, they stepped out and dried one another. They staggered to the bed and watched as Larry and Amy fucked one more time. They clung to one another and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Amy and Larry managed to crawl into the bathroom and turning on the shower, they both sat on the floor, just like their roommates did. They managed to recharge their batteries enough to stand and wash each other. Tired and exhausted, they dried each other off and making it to the bed; they flopped down and were asleep before their heads hit the pillows.

All four of them woke up late; they had to hurry to make it to the airport, even though they all wanted one more go-round. Unable to do so, at their terminal gates, they hugged and kissed. They all made their flights just in the nick of time and as Amy and Bernadette flopped in their first class seats, they fastened their seatbelts and were asleep before the plane lifted off.

***

This is the end of Season 7 Episode one. It was rather long, setting up a long season of fun among the nerds and their women. Once again the series doesn't reset.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds