Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

"That's where you're wrong," she contradicted.

"How so?"

"Sure, sex is a physical act, and for most men it's almost completely a physical act, but for women it is just as much, if not even more, of a mental experience," she said, which didn't clarify anything for me.

"I'm not following."

"Well, you get hard and horny, so you come, and then you return to your normal state," she said. "Right?"

"Sure."

"And then the cycle begins again."

"A few times a day," I joked.

"Well, for women, the cycle is a lot longer," she said.

"Really? Please explain that."

"Sex is about connection, intimacy and desire," she began, "and a woman has a natural desire to please. So for her, the act of sucking cock is an act of real intimacy and giving, and thus, although our physical cunts aren't directly involved, our mental sexuality is."

"Mental sexuality?"

"Yes, we get stimulated by the act itself. As a man when you're horny, your other head takes control, and for women it is much the same, but in our cases it's our entire psyche that is consumed in a sexual act. For us, sucking a cock is as much mental as it is physical."

"Feels pretty physical to me," I joked.

And that is a major difference between a man and a woman," she stated. "The mental part for men is almost non-existent, sex is just an act of pleasure, pure and simple; but for women, sex is connected with intimacy, and oral sex is about surrendering completely to a submissive act of giving pleasure. And if we're fortunate, our surrender is complete."

"Do you feel anything down there when you're sucking my cock?" I asked.

"No, not usually," she answered, "but I still get what to me is the important part, the mental rush of giving pleasure." She then added, as she looked down at my still hard cock, "and as you know, I love the taste of cum."

"Do most women?"

"No, it's hit and miss," she answered, "many women don't love sucking cock, but they do like pleasing their man. Some women only swallow cum for the same reason."

"Same for facials?"

"Yep," she nodded.

I then asked about the other thing bothering me. "One more question: why do older women appear to be like you're describing so much more than girls my age?"

"Experience," she said, before adding, "and growing up."

"Growing up?"

"Teenagers are selfish and shallow," she answered.

"But isn't it shallow to worship a big, fat cock?"

"Touché!" she laughed, as I approached close enough for her to stroke me. "But the difference is, when they're still at a young age, girls don't yet understand sex or use it to get what they want. When they get older, sex changes from a manipulative game to one of pleasure. I mean most teen girls don't even climax from sex, and that's because they don't invest themselves in it. Instead, they try to detach themselves from it, and unfortunately for them, too often they succeed."

"Really?"

"Sure, an experienced older woman understands her body, understands the needs of a man, and understands her own needs," she said. "Plus, a woman my age still feels the need to be worshipped or wanted, which is why she is more likely to suck your cock to completion and not expect anything in return, while a teenager may suck your cock for a bit and feel like you owe her because she's done you such a huge favour."

"That I believe," I laughed thinking of the entitled pretty girls in my school.

"Now, as usual, I'm stereotyping here," she said, "there are some girls who discover their true sexual identity much younger. I did."

"Because you were a daddy fucker," I teased.

"Jealous?" she teased, before adding, "Since you're obviously not yet a Mother fucker, poor baby."

"Well, I did fuck Mrs. Dieks in the ass," I pointed out. "She's a mother."

"Good for you," she nodded, "now give me my morning coffee cream, you somebody-else's-mother fucker, you."

"If I have to," I mock-begrudged her, wondering why I respected her so much, and yet not Mrs. Dieks, who I only could see as a three-hole cum slut to use whenever I needed to dump a load, not caring at all about her marriage or her husband... although she didn't seem to either, since she'd let herself become my slut and seemed to be enjoying the ride with only the occasional worry.

After depositing my second load, this one in her coffee cup, which was wickedly hot whenever I watched her sip her coffee with my homemade cream, I headed to school.

I studied various girls I would like to fuck... wondering if the big, fat cock theory would work with them. I walked past our big-busted but ball-busting principal Mrs. Appleby and wondered what she would do if I whipped out my dick on her desk. I sat in English class and wondered if I could turn my out and proud lesbian teacher into a hungry cock sucker... did the mental aspect work for lesbians too? One would think so. But did it work only on cunts for them? Oh, the things yet to discover.

I got home after school and saw Mrs. Grady the minister's wife from across the street walking into her house with a bag of groceries and the trunk of her car still open... wearing a nice dress and nylons. I rushed over and asked, "May I help you with those?"

"Oh sure, Kevin," she smiled warmly. I didn't go to church regularly, sleep being more important than a minister babbling on about money and our immortal souls, usually in that order, but Mom and I sometimes attended on special occasions.

I grabbed the only remaining bag from her car, slammed the trunk and followed her into the house. I put the bag on the kitchen counter and asked, "Is Mr. Grady home?"

"Nope, he's preaching in Bigstown this week," she said.

"And Tamara?"

"At college until Thanksgiving, I hope," she said, unaware my questions had a purpose.

"So you're home alone?" I said.

"Until Sunday night," she said with a sigh.

"You don't like being alone?" I asked.

"It's okay," she shared. "I mostly miss Tamara."

"Yeah, that's a long time to be alone," I agreed, as I pondered whether I was going to try and get her, too. I wanted to, she was hot as hell, but part of me didn't want to taint the image of her as a proud woman. Although if he had told the truth, my Dad had already tainted that.

"Too long," she agreed.

"Did you know my Dad?" I asked.

She paused for a second, giving me a cautious look before she answered, "A little."

From her visual cue I was now pretty sure the mom from the 'mom and daughter in the church' was her, so I said, "Actually, Dad told me he knew you quite well."

"He did?" she asked, her cautious look now screaming worry.

Confident I was right and wanting to see her on her knees sucking my cock, I said, "Yes, he told me you really know how to worship, and not just at church."

"Um, Kevin, I..." she began.

I pulled down my pants, confident Dad's theory was almost foolproof for certain women, "He also mentioned your fascination with his godlike shrine."

"Kevin, you're being way inappropriate," she rebuked me, even as her gaze was far from disapproving as she looked at my cock, semi-erect, looking back at her.

"It's also inappropriate to join your daughter in fucking my dad while your husband preaches about who knows what moral wrongs," I pointed out.

"Oh my God!" she said, not at my dick unfortunately, but at the sticky situation she suddenly found herself in.

"I imagine you screamed that when my dad fucked you," I speculated, "or did he just fuck your daughter?"

"Kevin, please leave," she said, showing a little strength, which I found impressive.

"You sure?" I asked. "I don't offer the privilege of worship to just anyone."

"Just go," she said and then added weakly, demonstrating her insecurity and doubt, "Please."

"Okay, Mrs. Grady," I shrugged, keeping my cock hanging out a bit longer before putting it away. "When you change your mind, I'll expect you to beg to worship at my shrine and to be wearing some sexy lingerie. I'll stop by after dinner in case you decide you need a creamy dessert."

She didn't say a word as I then walked out, hoping this rejection was a temporary one. On the one hand, I was happy to see a woman with the willpower to say no. At least not every woman was a mindless bimbo. Yet her rejection also turned me on, making me more determined to make her my mindless bimbo... which was ironic. On the third hand, I was horny now, and I needed a release.


I texted Mrs. Dieks but she wasn't home.

So I went back to Ms. Chan's to deposit a load and walked in on a lesbian act. She had given me a key after the first day, so I could walk in any time I wanted to use her mouth.

A large-breasted Muslim woman, completely naked except for her hijab, was sitting on the kitchen counter, legs spread with Ms. Chan hard at work between them.

Since I was fascinated by race and culture, I found this completely erotic... an Asian pleasuring a dark-skinned Arabic-looking Muslim woman I didn't recognize.

The woman looked up at me, her hand holding Ms. Chan in place, "You must be Kevin! We were just talking about you."

My confidence brimming even after my recent rejection, which I hoped would be brief, I said, "I'm assuming it was about my big, fat cock."

"Indeed it was," she nodded, as she added, "I hear you have a huge one."

"So I've been told," I replied, trying to act casual.

"Pull it out," she ordered.

"You want to worship the great white snake?" I asked smugly.

"I may, if it's as big as my slut here tells me it is," she equivocated, as she pulled Ms. Chan's face deeper into her pussy.

"If you want to see it, you understand you're becoming my slut," I clarified.

"He's already learning," she said approvingly to Ms. Chan.

Ms. Chan agreed, "Our Kevin is a quick study."

I dropped my pants and presented my cock for inspection, which was already hard from watching the lesbian act, and I offered her a choice, being a gentleman, "You may either suck my cock or take it in the ass,"

Ms. Chan chipped in, "He's a good boy; he's saving his virginity for his Mother."

"Of course he is," the Muslim women said, not at all surprised by such a controversial definition of virtue, as she let go of Ms. Chan's head. She hopped off the counter to face me in front of Ms. Chan's wheelchair, leaned forward and ordered, "Lick my asshole, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Ms. Chan replied equably, pulling the Muslim's ass cheeks apart and burying her face between them. I think the telling difference between Ms. Chan and your run-of-the-mill bimbo slut was that, although she loved to get berated with trash talk and she said all the right words and did all the right submissive things no matter how disgusting, I never once saw her grovel. Ever.

"Bring that big cock over here," the naked woman ordered me.

I pulled my feet out of my pants, walked over and stood directly in front of her.

"You think like I do," she smiled as she took my big, fat cock in her hand, "This is definitely a cock worth worshipping."

"Then suck my cock, slut," I ordered, wanting to make it clear there was a new hierarchy in town, and she wasn't at the top of this one.

She licked my cock head as she corrected me, "In Arabic you would say sharmuta."

"Which means cock, or slut?" I asked, receiving a language lesson while getting pleasured.

"Sharmuta means slut, and qadib, alat, and zubur are all Arabic words for penis," she informed me, before taking my cock in her mouth as Ms. Chan continued eating her asshole... I was curious what that would feel like, but that experience was for another day, another time.

"Then suck my qadib, you dirty sharmuta," I said experimentally, I imagine butchering both words.

She didn't try to deep throat me like Ms. Chan could easily do, but she did bob like a sharmuta until I asked, "Ms. Chan, is that ass ready for my cock?"

"It appears to be wet and willing," she answered, looking up at me. I was dominating my sharmuta and she was calling my sharmuta Mistress, yet she wasn't calling me Master. Not a problem, my hierarchical relationship with Ms. Chan was flexible: it was whatever it was at the moment. Sometimes she was my slut, sometimes she was my sexual guru.

The Muslim woman walked over to a bag and grabbed a small piece of carpet, which she then placed on the floor in front of me before taking my cock back into my mouth.

I looked at Ms. Chan who explained, "She is a 'cock Muslim.'"

"A cock Muslim?" I questioned.

"Well, since she is on her knees so much, she carries around that little rug everywhere she goes, so when she is presented with a nice big, fat cock or a ripe, juicy pussy, as she has a thing for young white girls, she can place it on the ground before she worships one of Allah's greatest creations," Ms. Chan explained.

"That may be the hottest thing I've ever heard," I said, fascinated by the idea. I then added, "So she's a cunt Muslim too?"

"It's called a kus Muslim," the woman, whose name I still didn't know, furthered my education between bobs.

"Kus means cunt?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, before returning to sucking my cock.

"What is this sharmuta's name?" I asked Ms. Chan.

"That depends. When she is being a submissive like right now, her name is sharmuta or bimbo, since she likes to be ridiculed whenever there is a dominant man or a young white female to serve, but when she's the one in charge, her name is Mistress Aaleyah."

"A switch," I said.

"Yes," Ms. Chan nodded.

"What does Aaleyah mean?" I asked, knowing that Muslim names usually had specific meanings.

"One who is exalted or of high social standing," my sharmuta answered, with a hint of pride.

"On all fours," I ordered, which she quickly obeyed. I chuckled as I mused, "Then your name is rather ironic."

"It can be," the eager sharmuta replied, "but you may call me Bimbo if you wish, Master," turning around to offer her ass to me.

"And I assume there is a term for ass in Arabic?" I asked.

"Teez," she supplied, before adding, "although the term also means 'boring, stupid, or ugly.'"

"I see," I said, as I moved my cock up to her inviting ass and handed Ms. Chan my phone. "Film this."

"Please don't," Aaleyah requested, as Ms. Chan turned the phone towards the sharmuta on all fours about to receive my pole.

"What do you do for a living, Bimbo?" I asked.

"I'm a Professor," she answered.

"Teaching what?" I asked.

"Feminine Studies," she answered.

"Wow, that is so utterly ironic," I laughed, as I slid my cock in her ass.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, lowering her head to avoid the phone.

"Look up at the phone and tell me how much you want my cock in your tight teez," I ordered, as I filled her ass.

"Fuck," she cursed, before looking up into the phone and begging, like all my sluts had done so far, "Please fuck my teez with your massive fucking qadib."

I grabbed her hips and began fucking her ass. "Yes, fuck the slut," Ms. Chan cheered me on as she filmed.

"I wish I could fuck you," I said.

"God, me too," Ms. Chan said, before adding, "I'd fuck the shit out of you."

"Funny, that's what I'm doing to her right now," I joked.

"Oh Allah," the Aaleyah moaned, which somehow seemed so much dirtier than 'oh God'... although I don't know why.

"You like my cock in your ass, Professor?" I asked.

"I fucking love it," she said, her earlier worry of being filmed long gone as she spoke directly to the phone.

It didn't take long, two or three minutes, and my balls were boiling as I ordered, "Sharmuta, get ready for God's great gift," purposely using 'God' instead of 'Allah'.

She wasn't fazed as she spun around on her knees and took this cock that was just in her ass into her mouth... I used to think that only happened in porn, but I had now used back-to-back ass-to-mouth sluts.

She bobbed for just a few seconds before I pulled out and splattered my load all over her face.

As soon as I was done, Ms. Chan ordered, "Look at the camera, bimbo."

Aaleyah was clearly not used to being bossed around by the submissive Ms. Chan but she obeyed, turning with cum dripping off her chin and smiling.

"Now Mistress, kindly allow me to clean your face," Ms. Chan said, obviously also a switch, as she handed me the phone and began to lick my cum off her Aaleyah's face. Another hot fucking moment.

As they did, I realized I needed to get home for supper and begged off with, "That was fun."

"Anytime," Ms. Chan said.

"My office hours are every afternoon from one to four if you want to use this sharmuta," Aaleyah said.

"Good to know," I smiled, before adding, "do you get to munch on much ripe, coed pussy?"

"A couple times a week," she answered.

"I may have to come and offer my services to those coeds," I said.

"They would love you to," she said, before adding, "especially with that big, fat cock. As would I; so please hurry up and fuck your Mother."

"I'm working on it," I answered then asked, "Did my Dad used to fuck you?"

"No, never met the man," she answered, as she stood up, put one foot on the wheelchair and ordered, "Now back to where we were before we were so nicely interrupted."

"Yes, Mistress," Ms. Chan obeyed placidly as they resumed the hierarchy that had been in place before I walked in.

Great, I thought to myself at the thought that my new sharmuta was my first conquest that Dad hadn't already corrupted with his cock.

As I walked home, I saw a text from Jaime: Want to come over and play some D & D?

Of course I did, so I went home and left Mom a note saying I was staying over at Jaime's tonight... the seduction delayed a day... although I had already decided my execution day would be Halloween... not meaning I'd be killing anyone, but I would be Superman and Lois Lane would never say no to the Man of Steel as I executed my seduction plan.

Saturday, October 27th: Day 6 of Project Mother Fucker

I got home a little after noon and realized I had completely forgotten about my promised nighttime visit to Mrs. Grady.

Oops.

Seeing her car in the driveway, I figured I'd give her a second chance before shooting my load, likely in Ms. Chan's expert mouth... since I hadn't shot a load in fifteen hours, which these days seemed like an eternity... although I did wonder if I could seduce Jaime's mom, who wasn't good looking, but had a great Latina ass that I wouldn't mind playing with. Alas, I was torn, not sure I wanted to ruin a friendship, and I did like her and was reluctant to diminish my respect for her if she did indeed succumb.

I knocked on the Grady door and waited a minute before it was opened. Even I was slightly surprised to see she was in a short robe and red nylons, which were a sexy-as-fuck colour, in clear view. She said, looking sheepish, "Please come in."

Once I was inside I ordered, deciding there was no point in beating around the bush, although I sensed she didn't have one anyway, "Drop the robe; let's see if you obeyed my simple instructions."

"This has to remain a secret," she worried.

"Don't worry, I don't face fuck or ass fuck and tell," I reassured her.

"You really are just like your father," she sighed.

"But bigger," I clarified, always wanting that on record.

"Let me see it again," she said as she slipped off her robe to reveal a skimpy red negligee that really showcased her big tits, with garters holding up her stockings.

"You're not kicking me out?" I asked, as I admired her body.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," she apologized as she lowered herself to her knees in front of me. "I was taken aback by your aggressive behaviour; you surprised me."

"And now?" I asked, as her hands unzipped my pants.

"Now I want to service this big cock," she said, pulling down my pants.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds