Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

"I'm sure there were others, those are just the ones he told me about."

"Did he just whip it out for them too?"

"Not sure about most of them, but Mrs. Sinclair and I have coffee regularly and I told her about his gift, and one day when he was fixing her air conditioning she offered her services, and your father is never one to deny a hungry woman her cock fix," she explained.

"He is a generous man," I said sarcastically.

"That he is," she smiled, hearing my sarcasm but choosing to ignore it.

"So I should just whip it out in front of any of those women?"

"It would likely have the effect you desire," she said. "I mean, I know Mrs. Sinclair would suck that cock in an instant and then beg you to fuck her."

"She still has sex?" I asked.

"She's insatiable," she informed me. "I dine on her pussy at least once a week, and sometimes I find a delicious creampie waiting for me."

"No way," I said.

"What, I can't eat cunt?" she asked, smiling at me.

"No, you can eat all the cunt you want," I said, "I just can't fathom Mrs. Sinclair as a slut."

"Like I told you yesterday, every woman has an inner slut, many just don't fulfill that side of themselves."

"Well, I need to get going," I said with a sigh, "School."

"You have time for one more morning deposit, don't you?" she asked demurely.

"How can I say no?" I smiled, as I slid my cock back in her eager, expert mouth.

At lunchtime, unable to focus on learning, besides which I seldom learned anything new anyway, Harvard would likely be more challenging, I decided to do my own learning. My problem was, I couldn't decide who I wanted to test my whip-it-out experiment with. I drove home and decided to walk next door to Mrs. Dieks, as she was already one of my fantasies, and was my Dad's slut already. I went to my room, looked outside and was happy to see she was in a bikini on her back, her nice big tits calling to me.

A confidence brimming inside me from my recent sexual encounters and buying into my Dad's big, fat cock theory, I changed into swimming trunks, walked over to her house and strolled into her backyard. Her eyes were closed as she baked in the sun. I startled her by saying, "You'd better not fall asleep in this sun."

She jumped slightly and said, "Oh hi, Kevin."

"I just came over to apologize for my parents," I said, before adding, "especially my Dad."

"Oh, why?" she asked.

"Well, they were acting like teenagers last Sunday having sex outside, and they were quite loud," I explained.

"Oh, that's no big deal," she dismissed it as if it were commonplace.

"Well, my Dad also threatened Mr. Dieks with fucking you," I said bluntly, thinking bluntness and swearing might speed up this process... patience is not a skill I possess.

"He did, did he?" she asked, obviously not surprised.

"Yes, he implied he's fucked you before," I continued before asking, "Is that true?"

"Kevin, that's a very inappropriate question," she said, clearly surprised at this sudden turn.

Deciding it was now or never, I jumped right in with, "What was inappropriate was that Dad made a commitment he couldn't follow through on," as I pulled down my trunks to reveal my hard, big, fat cock. I then added, as she gasped in shock at what I'd just done, "but I can."

"Kevin!" was all she could muster as she stared at my cock.

"Mrs. Dieks, I only have twenty minutes before I have to get back to school," I said, as I held my cock in my hand and waved it towards her face, "so if you want this cock, we don't have time for any feigned resistance. Now get sucking."

She was completely stunned, yet her eyes never left my cock, never looked up at me. I wasn't sure if her stunned look was because of the size of my cock or my sudden demand, but she was filled with indecision.

I said, "And yes, in case you're measuring me up, I'm bigger than my Dad."

"Kevin, we can't do this," she said, her words saying no, but the lust in her eyes and her lack of moving away saying yes.

I sighed, "Slut, we both know you're going to suck it, we both know you need to have it between those pretty sucking lips of yours, so stop pretending you're a dignified woman. You're a slut, sauntering out back in this skimpy bikini, tempting me all this time. You've wanted me to come over and use you like the next-door MILF slut you are; now suck it or I'll give this big, fat cock to someone else."

After a slight delay where she was obviously fighting herself, she sighed, and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

As she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, I moaned and said, "Yes, you can. You're a proven cock sucker for big-cocked Walsh men."

She, of course, didn't respond since she had a big mouthful of cock, so I just stood there and enjoyed the fruits of my natural gift... the evidence that my big, fat cock could control a woman.

"In case you didn't notice, I'm bigger than my father," I pointed out again. I'm really not the confident, suave man-of-the-world you may think I am, so you may pity the braggart in me if you wish. No? Ok, see if I care.

She took my cock out of her mouth and stroked it as she agreed, "Yes, you are. You're so fucking big."

She moved to my balls and sucked them into her mouth while stroking my cock and said, "I can't believe you've been hiding this snake all this time."

"I just discovered the power of a big, fat cock last weekend," I said.

"That it morphs proud women into submissive bimbos?" she asked, moving back up my cock.

"Exactly," I said, "now get sucking, I need to get back to school."

"Will you fuck me?" she asked.

"In time, if you earn it," I said, which sounded ludicrous, and yet was something I now felt I could say and get away with.

"I'll do anything for you to fuck me with this big, fat dick," she bargained, before devouring my cock back into her mouth.

"You'll give me that tight ass of your?" I asked.

She responded hungrily, "Want to pound my asshole right now?"

"Shit, why not?" I shrugged, thinking this gifted life was still too good to be true.

"Oh fuck, yes," she said, bobbing on my cock for a few more seconds, before tugging her bikini off and getting on all fours.

"Beg for it in your ass, slut," I ordered, as I moved behind her... all my respect for her gone with her bimbo-like lustful desperation. Now she was just a fuck toy to be used as I wished... and although Ms. Chan had been similar, I respected Ms. Chan. Any dominance I had over her felt like role playing. With Mrs. Dieks I could put my heart into it.

"Oh fuck, Kevin, slide that big, fat cock up my shit hole and pound me like my husband can't," she whined, looking back at me.

Needing to blow my load and wanting to fuck her hard, I slid inside her ass... which was so fucking tight. She whimpered, "Oh fuck!"

"Such a tight ass, you slut," I groaned, as I pushed deeper in her.

"You're so fucking big," she moaned, as I filled her ass.

"Ride my cock, you dirty fuck slut," I ordered, wanting to watch her bounce back on my cock like a bimbo whore.

She didn't say anything... she just obeyed... slowly beginning to ride my cock.

I looked at my watch and realized I needed to get going soon, so I ordered as I slapped her ass, "Bounce back, bitch!"

"Yes, spank your slut," she moaned, as she began to really ride my cock.

I spanked her ass every few seconds until I was close, then decided to really see how dirty a whore she was, so I pulled out and ordered, "Suck it, slut."

Just like in porn, she spun around and devoured my cock, not at all put off that it was just in her ass, as she bobbed hungrily until I shot my load down her throat.

As soon as I was done, I pulled out, grabbed my trunks, put them on and said, "You may fuck yourself with that suntan lotion bottle if you want to come."

Looking at me, she grabbed the bottle, and did just as I suggested.

"See ya, slut," I said, walking out.

"Come by any time, stud," she yelled with a moan.

As I went back to school I considered my mixed feelings. On the one hand, I loved the power my big, fat cock had over her. Yet I also was disappointed by how easily she succumbed to me... becoming a simple, bimbo slut the second my cock came within view.

That night after dinner, I decided to try and continue advancing my attempt to seduce my Mom. She was on the couch when I sat down beside her and asked, 'Mom, would you like a foot massage?"

"What? No, that's okay," she said.

"Mom, I know you used to love when Dad gave them to you," I coaxed, "and since I'm the man of the house now, I need to take over the tasks he used to do to keep you happy," my words dripping with foreshadowing.

"You don't have to," she said.

"Put your feet on my lap," I ordered, but not in a demanding way.

"It was a long day," she admitted, as she gave in and moved her stocking-clad feet onto my lap.

"Then you deserve this," I said, as I took her foot into my hand, instantly getting hard from the feel of her nylons in my hands.

"Thanks, honey," she said.

"No problem," I said, and we watched Wheel of Fortune as I rubbed.

And for twenty minutes I just massaged her feet. I massaged the soles of her feet, I massaged all ten toes individually, and I massaged up to her calf.

She sighed, "That feels so nice, Kevin."

"These nylons are so soft," I replied.

She paused a second before agreeing, "Yes, they are."

"They really showcase your legs, too," I said, wondering if this was going too far.

"Thanks," she said, allowing me to continue.

"You know, you deserve a great man, Mom," I said, as I flinched my hard cock against her foot for the first time.

"I'm not ready to date yet," she said.

"Dad has moved on," I pointed out.

"But I have you with me," she said, as I flinched my cock again.

"I'll certainly agree with that. And I'm here for you in every way," I said, still trying to sneak in subtle hints.

"That's sweet, honey," Mom said, as she moved her feet away.

"Any time you want a foot massage, just ask," I offered.

"I may keep you to that," she said.

"Please do," I smiled, as I stood up and adjusted my cock right in front of her.

I went upstairs, knowing Mom had seen me adjust my cock, and likely had felt my cock flinch... was the seed planted? I hoped so.

I called Mrs. Dieks' cell, her number was on the fridge as she was one of Mom's contacts (we both watched each other's house when the other was away) and when she answered I said brusquely, no nonsense, "Your garage in five minutes."

"Kevin, I...." she began, but I hung up.

I headed out, as Mom was in the shower, and walked next door. The side garage door was unlocked, and she was in there waiting for me.

She pleaded, "Please Kevin, not now."

I whipped out my cock and asked, "You sure?"

"Damn you," she sighed, staring at my cock.

"Get sucking, slut," I ordered.

"My husband is right in the house," she said, even as she walked towards me.

"Your choice, my cock or his," I said, even as she lowered herself in front of me.

"Yours," she said, as she shook her head at her own weakness and took it into her mouth.

"Good slut," I approved, as she began bobbing.

After a minute or two of hungry cock sucking, clearly the risk of getting caught had her in full-throttle dick-blowing hurry-up mode, I explained, "You are my twenty-four-hour, seven-day-a-week cum deposit, is that clear?"

"Yes sir, anytime, anyplace," she agreed desperately, as she sucked my dick like it was her only purpose in life. This I still didn't understand. I could understand the rationale of women being hungry to get fucked by a big, fat cock, but what was the pleasure principle for sucking one? It didn't touch on any of their erogenous zones. Seriously, why risk getting caught by your husband while you're sucking an eighteen-year-old's dick in your garage, while I leaned against hubby's 1980s Camaro? It really made no sense to me, and as a debating champion I could rationalize almost anything.

She resumed sucking my cock, and in a couple of minutes I was ready to blow. Wanting to give her a facial and further humiliate her while literally painting my dominance on her, I pulled out and ordered, "Beg for my cum all over your married face."

I thought she might hesitate, but she obeyed instantly, looking up at me with what could only be described as cock lust, and begging, "Shoot that big load of cum all over your slut's face."

"More," I demanded, as I stroked my cock, aiming directly at her face.

"Coat my married cock sucking lips that were made for your big, fat cock," she said.

"More," I repeated, really enjoying watching her humiliate herself for the privilege of wearing cum on her face... something else that didn't make a lot of sense to me.

"Use my mouth for your pleasure, pound my pussy or ream my asshole whenever you wish, and cum on my face, on my tits, down my throat, in my cunt or up my ass," she listed, offering me a variety of fun future options.

"Mouth closed," I ordered, as I wanted every drop of my load coating her face.

She obeyed and within seconds I grunted and blasted five big wads of cum all over her face.

Fuck, was it a rush to coat a pretty woman with a load of cum.

Once I was done I ordered, "Suck me clean, slut."

She took my cock back in her mouth and nursed out any remaining cum.

After a minute to recover I instructed, "That load stays on your face until you go to your bedroom, get in a pair of nylons, which I expect you in from now on, and take two pictures of yourself. One close-up, smiling with my load all over your face and a second one in a mirror, of you naked wearing only stockings."

"Oh my," she said, as I put my dick away.

"Be a good slut and I'll be back soon," I said, before walking out the door, leaving her still on her knees.

I returned home and wasn't surprised when five minutes later I received the photos. The first was a close-up of her face still wet with cum... and she was smiling, apparently sincerely. The second was her posing in front of her mirror in a garter-belt and stockings, both black. To my surprise there was a third picture of her with a big dildo at the entrance to her pussy and a question: May I fuck myself, Master?

Holy shit!

She was a complete slut.

She had called me Master.

Fuck, was that hot.

I responded: You may, slut. But I want a picture with that dildo all the way up your cunt.

She texted back immediately: Yes, Master.

A moment later I received another text and a picture with the entire dildo nestled in her cunt.

I texted back: You may come, thinking of my dick in your asshole.

She texted back: Thank you, Master.

I shook my head at the reality that women really did seem to care about sex as much as men did.

Friday, October 26th: Day 5 of Project Mother Fucker

The next morning, I decided to push the envelope with an 'accidental' dick flashing, as I wasn't quite ready to whip it out and see how Mom reacted. I just wasn't that brazen yet, knowing that even though she was a big, fat cock slut for Dad, that didn't mean she would be willing to be a big, fat cock slut for her son and willingly commit incest. Even if Ms. Chan maintained it was a natural thing, society would beg to differ.

I went downstairs after my shower in only a towel and said to Mom, who was getting ready to leave for work, "Mom, I have an idea."

"What, honey?" she asked, as she slipped into her heels.

"We should dress up for Halloween like you and Dad used to do," I suggested.

"I don't know," she said, that being a tradition of theirs until she caught him fucking an eighteen-year-old in our backyard on Halloween.

"I insist," I said, "it will be fun."

"I guess," she said, not too convinced.

"Mom, you used to love Halloween," I argued, "and that shouldn't change because of one asshole."

"You're right," she decided. "Plus, it will be fun to do something special with my favourite son."

Yes, we can play a very special game of trick and treat, I thought to myself as I promised, "And I can make a fuss over my favourite Mom. We'll make it a night to remember."

"Any costume ideas?" she asked, Mom and Dad always sharing a theme.

I'd already thought of this and nodded, "How about I be Superman and you be Lois Lane?"

"Super," she smiled, "I'll call Sally ASAP."

Sally was her friend who always made special costumes for her.

"Great," I said, as I allowed my towel to drop to the floor.

Mom's eyes went wide as she suddenly found herself looking at my big, fat, (although flaccid) cock.

"S-s-sorry," I stammered, as I reached down for my towel.

Her face was red as she shrugged, "No worries, honey; I've seen your penis before."

I said, as I wrapped the towel back around me, "I hope it's bigger than last time you saw it. I think I was eight."

She laughed, "It definitely is."

I then asked, "And who calls it a penis anymore?"

"That's the politically correct term for it," she defended herself.

"Fine," I sighed, before adding, "but it makes me feel like I'm twelve and still have a tiny one."

"Oh honey," she disagreed, "trust me, you don't have a tiny one."

"I don't?" I asked, acting insecure, loving this conversation.

"Honey, yours is very big," she said. "In truth, it's one of the biggest I've ever seen."

"You have to say that, you're my Mother," I said, still acting insecure.

"Kevin," she said, coming over to me, as a part of me wondered if she was going to drop down in front of me and take it in her mouth right now, "trust me, your..." she paused, then continued with a smile, "...your dick is very big."

"I prefer cock," I joked.

"You're gay?" she joked, able to go tit-for-tat with me.

I responded seriously, yet letting her know I was a virgin in hopes that may intrigue her, "I definitely like pussy, although so far that's only in theory."

"Oh honey, the time will come," she said.

I joked, knowing she'd seen my cum-stained underwear in the laundry, "Oh I come a lot, just not when I'm with anyone."

"Kevin!" she gasped.

"What?" I asked, "I need to be able to talk to someone about this... and Dad sure isn't around enough."

"And I can only imagine what kind of advice he would give," she allowed.

I nodded, "Yeah, his advice is, and these are his exact words: 'Any chick will suck a Walsh dick.'"

"Poetic," Mom said, looking disgusted as she shook her head.

"I know," I said, "plus, my experience with girls doesn't provide any evidence towards proving his elegant hypothesis."

"Honey, you're a great young man, and once women get to know you, things will change," she said.

"I don't know," I said, continuing the insecure side, which although it was real, I never showed her.

"Trust me," she said. "Once you're out of high school, girls will become less superficial."

I thought to myself, That doesn't seem to be the case with the cock-hungry desires of Ms. Chan and Mrs. Dieks, but I just nodded sheepishly, "I hope so."

"Sweetheart, we can talk more later," she said. "But I have to go, I'm meeting a client at 9:15."

"Okay."

"You're okay?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded, as she hugged me.

"Have a good day," she said.

"You too," I said, and she was gone.

I got dressed and headed straight to Ms. Chan's for two reasons: one, I needed clarity on this obsession with cock I was provoking and two, I needed to drop a load since I was now horny as fuck after my conversation with Mom.

After I deposited a load down her throat and she thanked me for breakfast I said, "There's still something I don't understand."

"What is it?"

"I understand the reason a woman would want to be fucked by a big, fat cock like mine, but I don't understand the motivation for a woman to be equally eager to suck a cock, where she gets no sexual pleasure from it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds