Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

"Also great," I said.

"How about this?" she asked another minute later as she then kneeled down and straddled my cock, her pussy rubbing on the top of it.

"I wasn't lying, you know," I said, "I'm still a virgin."

"But you fucked Mrs. Grady," she said, looking at me surprised.

"Yes, and Mrs. Dieks, and Dad's girlfriend Portia, and some Muslim friend of Ms. Chan's whose name I can't remember, but only in their assholes," I said.

"Oh," she said.

I added, "I was saving my true virginity, my cunt virginity for someone special."

"Oh," she repeated, this news fazing her.

"I saved it for my wonderful Mommy-slut," I said, as I bucked my hips up and entered my Mom's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as I entered her... the moist, welcoming warmth of a pussy so different from a mouth or an ass.

"Ride me, Mom," I ordered, "take your son's virginity."

"Fuck yes!" she agreed "Thank you for saving it for me, baby," she groaned; whatever hesitation she'd ever had was now completely vanished.

She began riding me and I watched her expressions of pleasure for a couple of minutes. I then realized I still hadn't seen her tits up close and personal. I was about to order her to remove her outfit, when she seemed to read my mind, pulling it off in one quick movement. "You like Mommy's titties, my big boy?"

"They're amazing," I said, as they bounced around right above me.

She leaned forward and asked, "And do you want to suck your Mommy's titties?"

I responded by cupping them both and leaning up to suck a big, hard nipple into my mouth. I then began bucking up to fuck her.

She moaned, "Yes son, fuck Mommy's needy cunt."

"From now on I'm going to fuck you all the time," I told her as I tugged on her nipple with my teeth.

"You'd better," she moaned.

I sucked on her other tit until she sat back up and began bouncing.

"Hottest thing ever," I moaned, watching her ride me, her tits bouncing and her lips pursed in concentration.

"What about my lips wrapped around your cock?" she asked.

"That was great too," I said, "as was watching you eat my creampie from Mrs. Grady's butthole."

"You were there?" she asked, although she no longer seemed surprised by anything.

"In the closet," I said.

"At least I know you're not in the metaphorical closet," she said, using air quotes.

"You thought I was gay?" I asked.

"I thought maybe," she said.

"And now?" I asked.

"Now I think you're my big, fat-cocked Master," she answered.

"Master, I like that," I said, "I like that a lot," as I grabbed her hips, flipped her onto her back and took charge of the fucking.

"I'll obey any order you give me," she promised.

"Any order at all?" I asked, the term's meaning very broad.

"Yes, Master, anything at all," she agreed confidently, as I slid back in her cunt.

"I'll keep you to it," I said, as I grabbed her ankles, pushed them up near her head, used them for balance and began to piledrive her.

"Oh yes, fuck your bimbo, ram that big stick into your Mommy fuck slut," she moaned.

"Bimbo?" I asked, surprised, as she was one of the smartest women I knew. She was a successful attorney, for heaven's sake.

"For your cock I'm a mindless fuck toy," she admitted. "We can discuss rocket science some other time if you want."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as I dwelt on how this had gone even better than I'd anticipated.

"You'll seduce some college coed and bring her back to me for a threesome?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," she moaned.

"You'll wear a load of my cum all over your face and go out in public?" I asked.

"Yes, but preferably when we aren't in this city," she answered.

"Yes, a lawyer is pretty recognizable," I allowed.

"Yes," she nodded, but added, "now fuck Mommy hard and breed her."

"You want me to come in your cunt?" I asked, although I had already planned to do that.

"I want you to shoot your cum in my cunt, I want to feel a full load all over my face, I want a load decorating my tits, I want a pearl necklace, I want a load deep in my butt," she listed.

"That's a lot of loads," I said.

"Are you up to it?" she asked.

"I think I can manage," I smiled, as my balls boiled and her moans got louder.

And for a couple of minutes I fucked her hard, holding back as long as possible until I grunted and spewed my load in her warm cunt, which triggered her second orgasm as she screamed, "Yes, fill Mommy's cunt!!"

Of course, I was already doing that.

I kept fucking her throughout both of our orgasms, until I pulled out and collapsed beside her.

"Fuck, do I love your cock," she said, after about four minutes of complete silence.

"And I love all your holes," I replied.

"How do you know?" she asked playfully, as she wriggled down the bed until her mouth was next to my cock. "Don't you want to be sure?"

"You really are insatiable," I moaned, as she took my cock back in her mouth.

"For this cock I am," she said.

"This big, fat cock," I corrected.

"Yes, this big, fat cock," she agreed, as she sucked tantalizingly on a cock that was just considering springing back to its full vigour.

THE END of A Hot Mommy Seduced Story

Possible follow ups include the already in the works:

BIG FAT COCK: Anal Mommy

Nerd takes mom's last forbidden hole in epic role play fantasy.

BIG FAT COCK: Double Penetration Fun

Kevin takes his mom's ass; with Mom's assistance, Kevin gives Ms. Chan her first fuck since the injury and dp's both women.

BIG FAT COCK: Dumb Blonde Cheerleader (not sure how yet)

Cheerleader learns the power of Big fat cock.

BIG FAT COCK: Family Orgy

Where Kevin's aunt and grandmother discover his BIG fat cock.

BIG FAT COCK: Harvard Orgy

Where Kevin has a great weekend touring the school.

BIG FAT COCK: Hot Principal (not sure how yet)

Kevin's BIG fat cock dominates bitchy principal.

BIG FAT COCK: In Toronto (or some other location... thoughts?)

During a trip, they explore voyeuristic sex.

BIG FAT COCK: Interracial Incest 3some

Kevin fucks Mrs. Grady and her daughter.

BIG FAT COCK: Jasmine Walker

Kevin offers mother of student he is tutoring is BFC.

BIG FAT COCK: Lesbian Teacher Story

Kevin's BIG fat cock turns lesbian into eager cock sucker.

BIG FAT COCK: Mom's College Friend

Kevin's BIG fat cock seduces psychologist he is seeing.

BIG FAT COCK: Pregnant MILF

Kevin fucks a pregnant MILF and discovers he is going to be a daddy.

BIG FAT COCK: The Happy Ending

Kevin finds a girl who loves him for him and not just for his BIG fat cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds