Big Sister's Wedding

"Ohhhhhhh!" Sylvia moans as her video counterpart flops onto her back on the floor. Randy's loving tenderness is the complete opposite of the cocks that were banging into her on the video; it is just what her pussy needs! "Oh god! Randy! You are the best! Oh fuck!" She throws her head back and loses herself in the pleasure of the moment.

*****

Chris crawls up between Sally's legs and flattening his tongue, runs it up the length of her pussy lips as his hand caresses her bare pussy mound. "This is one thing I didn't get to do earlier," he says, plunging his tongue into Aunt Sally's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" Sally moans. "Yeah! Eat my pussy, Chris!" she cries, grabbing his hair and pulling his face tightly against her pussy. Chris slips his arms behind her knees, raising them up to give him better access to her succulent juices.

"You want the butt plug again?" Chris asks, lifting his face from her wet pussy lips.

"Not tonight, lover," Sally answers. "Tonight, I just want you to love me the old fashioned way; with your tongue and your cock," she says, laying her head back and closing her eyes. Chris resumes licking and sucking her pussy lips; turning his head sideways, he sucks first one and then the other of her lips into his mouth, nibbling with his teeth, while flicking his tongue along the length of each lip.

"Mmmmmm!" Sally murmurs. "That's so fucking good!" Chris responds by pushing his tongue deep inside her pussy and licking all around the inner lining. He leisurely tongue fucks Aunt Sally's pussy, building her arousal to a low boil before inserting one of his fingers in beside his tongue. With his finger in her pussy, he sucks her enlarged clit into his mouth, flicking his tongue against it, while he finger-fucks her.

"Oh Christ!" Sally cries. "Keep doing that! Oh god!" she screams as Chris uses his other hand to pinch and massage her pussy lips. The simultaneous sensations of sucking her clit, finger fucking her pussy and pinching her pussy lips are overwhelming and Sally starts bucking feverishly against his mouth and hands.

"Oh God! That's perfect! Don't stop! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Chris leans his weight on her, trying to keep her from bucking his mouth off her clit as she starts feeling the first wave of her orgasm. He keeps sucking her clit, pinching her pussy lips and finger-fucking her as she thrashes around on the bed. When she spreads her legs even wider, trying to reach that next plateau, he shoves two fingers deep inside her smoldering pussy and gently bites her clit. Her pussy explodes, gushing hot, frothy nectar over his hands, while her body convulses, shaking his lips loose from her clit. Chris returns his tongue to her wide-open pussy, hungrily lapping up the thick, creamy sauce flowing freely from her puffy lips.

*****

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Sylvia moans as she pulls her knees up and spreads her legs wider, giving Randy better access to her pussy. Randy's face is drenched from the mixed juices flowing from her saturated pussy. His chin has been resting in a puddle of questionable liquid that's been pooling between her thighs. With her legs pulled up, he raises his face off the bed and sucks her clit into his mouth. Running one hand over her slick ass cheeks, he gently inserts his middle finger into her cum filled ass, slowly pumping it in and out as he continues to suck on her thick, pink clit.

"Oh yeah!" Sylvia screams. "Randy! You are amazing!" She's rocking her ass back and forth and grabbing his head with her hands. Randy slips another finger into her stretched out asshole, expelling more juices onto the bed. Keeping the sucking action going on her clit, he begins lightly flicking his tongue against the tip of it. Sylvia is thrashing around on the bed, turning her head from side to side.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! Randy! I'm cumming again!" Sylvia clamps her legs closed on Randy's head as her orgasm ripples through her body leaving reverberating tremors in its wake. Randy lets his fingers slide out of her asshole and moves his tongue down to lap up the new surge of juices flowing from between her ripe pussy lips.

"Ohmygod!" Sylvia breathes. "I didn't think there was anymore in me. What have you done?" she asks, rhetorically. Without answering, Randy kisses his way up her body, stopping to nibble on her bullet like nipples before positioning his hard cock against her swollen pussy lips. It takes no effort at all to glide his cock into her slippery channel and when his cock is fully immersed inside of her, he just holds it there. Pressing his body tightly against hers, he slips his pussy soaked tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately. Randy continues holding his throbbing cock perfectly still, deep inside her quivering pussy.

Having eaten his sister to another orgasm, Randy is enjoying the feeling of her stretched out pussy slowly molding itself around his cock. He loves kissing his sister; the feel of her mouth around his tongue, somehow seems even more intimate than fucking. With one hand around the back of her head, he presses his lips tightly against hers, devouring her mouth, while she tries to rock her pussy against his hard cock.

"Oh God!" Sylvia says, breaking the kiss. "Fuck me, Randy. I need you to fuck me with your fat cock!" Sylvia cries, bucking her hips against him, trying to get him to pump his cock in and out of her. Randy acquiesces, using long slow strokes, he pulls nearly all the way out and then, excruciatingly slowly, slides it back in. He continues this slow motion, tantalizing fuck, fighting against Sylvia's attempts to speed up the rhythm, driving her desire to a fevered peak.

"Come on, Randy!" Sylvia pleads. "Please fuck me faster. I need you to fuck me faster and harder. This is killing me!" she whines.

"It's not killing you, Sis," Randy corrects her. "It's building your anxiety and your arousal to a new high," he says, kissing her lips. "Trust me," he smiles, continuing his agonizingly slow strokes in and out of her swampy pussy.

*****

"I love your bald pussy, Aunt Sally," Chris says as he licks all around her smooth pussy mound. "Maybe I'll suggest it to Sylvia," he says, continuing to lick and run his hands across her hairless mound.

"Great idea!" Sally says sarcastically. "Just tell her you enjoyed it at Aunt Sally's house." She's being facetious, but she's glad she shaved it for him. She's also enjoying the special attention Chris is giving to her bare mound.

"Ready for the main event?" Chris asks as he licks his way up her smooth body.

"I've been ready," Sally quips. "But it's my turn to be on top." Pushing Chris over on his back, she marvels at his erection, pointing straight to the ceiling. "Oh my, you are ready!" Sally says, leaning down and sucking the head of his rigid cock into her mouth, flicking her tongue along the under side of it. Sally has felt like putty in his hands these past couple of days; she's more comfortable being in control. Realizing that Chris doesn't need any more foreplay, she throws her leg over his body, nestling his hard cock between her wet pussy lips. Rocking back and forth, she drags her hard nipples along his chest while gliding her slick pussy lips up and down the entire length of his rigid shaft.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Sally!" Chris moans as he pushes his cock against her slippery lips, trying to slip it inside her hot pussy. Sally has her eyes closed and her head back as she slowly tantalizes him by skimming her hot pussy lips from the tip of his cock down to his balls and back.

"Oh God!" Chris cries as her hard nipples continue to tease his chest. He pushes his cock up against her soggy lips as they slide up and down, again and again, from his balls to the tip, smearing her hot pussy juice along the way.

Lowering her chest against his, Sally lets her pussy lips linger at the head of his cock, not moving. Shoving her tongue in his mouth and snaking it urgently around his, she presses her tits down hard against his chest. With a roll of her hips, his cock head slips between her lips and she pushes her body down engulfing the entire length of his cock in one swift motion. Neither of them moves for a minute as their tongues continue to entwine.

"What am I going to do when you're gone, Chris?" Sally whispers as she pulls her tongue from his mouth and looks directly into his eyes. "Thank you for making this a very special week for me," she breathes, and when she starts moving, it's like she never wants it to end.

Sally's hips are rotating in a circular fashion while she slowly raises and lowers herself on his hard cock. Her plush pussy walls are molded around his hard cock, pulsating pleasure through every pore. Sitting up she continues to rotate her hips, grinding her pussy down to the base of his hard shaft.

"You are amazing, Aunt Sally!" Chris says as she reaches behind her and slips her hand between his legs massaging his balls. As she picks up her pace, she grabs his hands and presses them against her tits. Chris rubs his palms in a circular motion around her hard nipples, enjoying the feeling of her soft tits as he squeezes them in his hands.

"Oh, Chris! Squeeze them harder! Pinch my nipples!" she instructs as she rolls her hips back and forth, sliding his hard cock in and out of her burning pussy. Chris responds, kneading her gorgeous tits and pinching her hard nipples as she clenches and unclenches her pussy muscles around his cock. Her hot juices are running down his cock and coating his balls, which she continues to caress with her hand. She keeps rolling her hips in a rippling motion over his cock as he pinches and twists her erect nipples. Chris is pushing his ass off the bed, matching her rhythm and thrusting his cock deeper inside her enflamed pussy.

Letting go of his balls and picking up her speed, she starts riding him harder and faster. Chris is bucking wildly on the bed, while Sally bounces up and down, rolling her clit against his pelvic bone and leaning her hands against his shoulders. Chris moves one hand between her legs, running his fingers over her porcelain smooth pussy mound. Finding her engorged clit with his thumb, he rubs in a circular motion, while she rides his cock to a frenzied orgasm that has her moaning and screaming his name.

"Chris! Oh Chris! I'm cumming! Chris! Cum with me, Chris!" she yells, riding wave after wave of pleasure as Chris blows his load deep inside her quivering pussy. She collapses on his chest and they lay there, gasping for air as they try to catch their breath.

"I wonder what it would take to delay the wedding another week," Chris says, jokingly while cradling her head against his chest and running his hand up and down her back.

"Mmmmmm," Is the only answer he gets as Sally snuggles against his chest. She dozes off, wondering if her 18-year-old nephew's cock is really as big as Chris says it is and if he knows what to do with it.

*****

Randy persists in his slow motion fucking until his sister is worked up into a thrusting and trashing frenzy, begging him to fuck her faster.

"Randy! Please!" Sylvia pleads as Randy rolls his hips in slow motion, dragging his thick cock slowly along her pussy walls. "I'm so fucking ready!" Sylvia insists, bucking her hips up against him, trying to increase his pace." Fuck me harder and faster! Please!"

Randy has reached his limit, too. His cock is throbbing and he's ready to pick up the rhythm.

"God, you're bossy!" Randy smiles. "But if that's what you want, I'm here to please." He slowly drags his cock out of her pussy, until just the head is resting between her slippery, hot pussy lips. With a violent thrust, he shoves his cock deep inside his sister's anxious pussy, and starts pummeling her with rapid-fire, pounding action that she eagerly responds to with her own thrusts.

"Yes!" Sylvia cries, bucking her ass off the bed as her pussy squirts fresh lubricant up and down his jack hammering cock. "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!" Sylvia yells, clawing at Randy's back while her orgasm surges through her body and her lungs expel a resounding shriek. "Aaaggghhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuk!" With her whole body shaking, her muscles tensed and her back arched, she rides out the successive waves of pleasure that Randy's pounding drives through her.

Sylvia's savage reaction to his incessant pounding pushes Randy past the point of no return. With one final slam into her convulsive pussy, his cock erupts, jerkily shooting his load of hot cum into her sweltering pussy. With a loud sigh, he collapses on his sister's chest, their sweat-soaked bodies pushing against each other as they attempt to fill their lungs with air.

Brother and sister lie entwined, silently catching their breaths; his spent cock lying languidly inside her wiped-out pussy. Sylvia hugs her brother tightly, wondering how her love for him turned so ravenous in the last two days.

*****

Friday goes by in a blur of activity, leading up to the rehearsal dinner. Before leaving the hotel Sylvia and Randy agree, during an emotional embrace, that her pussy needs a rest before her wedding night, so they'll sleep in their own rooms tonight. Chris has a similar discussion with Aunt Sally, but only after a wake up blowjob, followed by a quick morning fuck and a shower that ends with his cock back inside her insatiable pussy.

All goes smoothly at the rehearsal dinner and everyone is prepared for a lovely Saturday wedding. Aunt Sally, who is one of the bride's maids, pays more attention than usual to Randy, who is her counterpart as an usher. As they are rehearsing their walk down the aisle, Aunt Sally loops her arm through his, pressing the side of her breast against his bicep.

"How's my favorite nephew?" Sally asks, looking up at Randy.

"I'm your only nephew, Aunt Sally," Randy answers. He really likes his Aunt Sally and he's glad he gets to escort her down the aisle.

"Yes, so imagine how terrible it would be if you weren't my favorite!" she laughs, pulling his arm tightly against her breast. As Randy looks down at her, he can see the top of her breasts bulging over her bra, inside her scoop necked top.

"You're right!" Randy laughs. "I never thought of it like that." He's enjoying the view of her ample cleavage as they walk down the aisle.

"How would you like to do your favorite aunt a favor?" she asks him, pushing her breast more tightly against his muscular arm.

"Sure, Aunt Sally," Randy says. "Anything." He's trying not to stare at her luscious breasts as his cock stirs to life.

"Tomorrow after the reception, would you mind driving me home?" Aunt Sally asks, innocently. "I don't plan on being in any condition to drive, so maybe you could get me home and tuck me in, Randy," she says.

"No problem," Randy answers. "Since my parents are only going to let me drink during the toast, I can be your designated driver."

"Ooooo. That sounds exciting," Sally coos. "In fact, let's ask your mom if you can just spend the night. The house will be awfully empty without Chris there," she says, watching the growing bulge in the front of his slacks.

"Great idea!" Randy answers. "And it'll give Mom and Dad a chance to recover from the wedding."

"It's a date, then," Aunt Sally says, her pussy tingling as she mentally plots the seduction of her favorite nephew.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds