Big Sister's Wedding

"I know, Aunt Sal... I mean Sally," Chris says. "Sylvia talks about you all the time. She worships the ground you walk on. She thinks you're the best. We both do!"he says, eying the curvature of her breasts and her taut nipples.

"Well I don't know if I deserve that much admiration, but I certainly try," she says, raking her nails up and down the inside of his jean-covered thigh as she continues. "What I'm saying is, that now that you're family, you're included in that, too," she says, scraping her nails farther up his thigh, until her palm is almost touching his crotch. "Any problem you have, no matter how hard," she says, pressing her palm against his hard cock for emphasis. "I'm here for you. You understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes. I uh... understand." Chris nearly chokes, while his cock responds to the pressure from Aunt Sally's hand. Holly shit! She just invited him to fuck her. He's sure now, that last night was no accident. She wanted him to see her. She wanted to know if he was interested. Casually he takes his right hand off the steering wheel and rests it on her upper thigh, giving it a little squeeze. She responds by spreading her legs a little, allowing her dress to ride up and expose more of her shapely legs. Her hand has now progressed to dragging her fingernails up and down along his hard shaft and occasionally squeezing his cock.

My god! His cock may not be as thick as Frank's, but it feels like it's just as long. Sally's pussy, already wet from the dancing, is now soaked. In fact, she almost came on the dance floor when he was squeezing her ass and grinding his cock against her pussy, a few more minutes and she would have. Now that she knows they're going to fuck, she's just focusing on foreplay. Spreading her legs and scooting down a little in the seat, her dress rides up, giving him access to her pussy. She waits to see if he'll take the initiative and slide his hand up under her dress.

Chris can't believe how the evening is progressing. Aunt Sally is just about begging for him to fuck her. Now, she's spreading her legs, waiting for him to rub her pussy. Time to show her that he isn't that easily led. He decides to tease her a little longer, by focusing on her tits. Sliding his hand off of her thigh, he runs it over her flat stomach and up over her ample breasts, massaging her nipples through her dress.

"Mmmmm," Sally sighs, squeezing his hard cock to let him know, he's welcome to any part of her. She'd been focused on her pussy, but lover boy is more experienced than she thought. He's going to prolong the foreplay and not just jump for the prize. Good for him! Someone has trained him well, probably her niece. His hand slips inside the plunging neckline of her dress, gently caressing her right tit. She closes her eyes and leans her head back, more than willing to let him take the lead. In fact, pleasantly surprised that he's asserting himself into that role. She thought she was going to be the one doing the seducing tonight rather than the other way around. It looks like all she had to do was give him the right signals, and he has the playbook memorized.

Neither of them has spoken in several minutes. It's like they both realize there is no need for words. Sally has relaxed her hand and rested it back on his thigh, while she enjoys Chris' exploration of her body. He's managed to free her left breast from her dress and is ministering to it the same way he did her right breast. Her nipples are so taut that they're almost sore. She wishes he wasn't driving so he could suck on them. Oh well, they're almost home now anyway. Just a few more minutes to wait and his touch does feel heavenly.

Only a few miles from home, Chris thinks. Time to crank up the heat. He gently tweaks her left nipple and then drops his hand down onto her bare thigh. Sally reflexively spreads her legs, inching her skirt even high on her thighs. Chris runs his fingers lightly along her inner thigh waiting to see what kind of panties she's wearing. A thong is the easiest to pull out of the way, but whatever kind they are, he should be able to get his fingers inside of them. As his fingers glide lightly up her thigh, Sally sighs, spreading her legs wide apart, giving him unobstructed access to her hidden treasure.

Chris is shocked to feel moist flesh where he expected to touch material. His brain takes a minute to resolve this unexpected conflict. She's not wearing any panties! His fingers are touching her pussy lips, confirmed by the moan that escapes her lips when he moves them around. He looks over at her for her reaction, but her head is still back against the seat and her eyes are closed. Fuck! Aunt Sally is one hot lady! He doubts if either one of them will get any sleep tonight. He runs his fingers up and down her pussy lips several times before slipping two of them inside her pussy. His fingers are met with a fiery, wet chasm that closes around them almost immediately.

"Oh, yeah!" Aunt Sally moans, scooting farther down on the seat, sucking his fingers deeper inside her enflamed pussy. "That's nice," she coos, never opening her eyes. Chris' fingers start a slow rhythm in and out of her pussy, which she matches by lifting her ass off the seat and pushing back against his hand. He keeps the rhythm slow all the way home, no matter how much Sally tries to speed it up, by humping her ass faster. He just pulls his fingers farther out until she relents and then, he pushes them back in maintaining the same, slow rhythm.

Oh fuck! It's been so long since someone actually manipulated her arousal like this. Chris really knows what he's doing. He's playing her for all she's worth and she loves every minute of it. Whenever she tries to take the lead away from him, he gently but assertively lets her know that isn't going to happen. This is working out so much better than she ever imagined. She was going to give the boy a good fuck, teach him a few things, satisfy her horniness, and then send him off to get married. Instead, it looks like she's in for a major fuck fest, with a very experienced lover. She is so happy for Sylvia to have found someone like this. She almost laughs at the irony of that thought, when she's about to have her brains fucked out by her niece's fiancé. We must be close to home, she thinks. He just pulled his fingers out, damn that feels empty!

Opening her eyes, Sally sees that they're on her street. She sits up, straightens her dress and looks over at Chris. Fuck! He's sucking on his fingers. That's perfect! He really knows his foreplay!

"Well?" Sally asks. "What do you think?" smiling at him driving along, sucking his fingers.

"I'm not sure," he smiles at her. "It wasn't enough of a taste to make an informed decision," he says. "I think I need to taste it directly from the source to give you the kind of answer you're looking for," he smiles again. "The complete sampling could take hours," he smiles. "Do you think we can manage that?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure we're more than ready for that," Sally answers, him. "You're a surprise, you know. How old are you anyway?"

"I'm twenty-two. What do you mean, a surprise?" Chris asks her.

"Well, I just didn't expect you to be so well informed, or so experienced in this kind of sexual situation," Sally says as they pull into her driveway. "I'm not complaining, mind you!"

"Good," Chris says. "I don't know what to say, except I don't think you should over-intellectualize it. Maybe I'm not that informed or experienced. I may just be sensitive to your actions and responsive to your needs," he says. "Of course, it doesn't hurt that your niece is very upfront about her wants and desires. I haven't had to guess what she wants," he laughs.

"Good for her!" Sally says, getting out of the car and taking her house keys out of her purse. Inside the house, she turns around; wrapping her arms around Chris' neck she pushes her tongue into his mouth. Chris grabs her ass cheeks, digging his fingers into them as he pulls her against him. The urgency of their need surges through the kiss and they're both panting by the time they take a breath.

"You kiss well, too," Sally pants as she leads him down the hall to her bedroom. Chris stops them at the door to the bedroom.

"Let me give you a bath, first," he says, pointing toward her master bathroom with the sunken bathtub.

"A bath?" Sally says. "I don't want a bath, Chris. It's been a long time for me, longer than it's been for you. I just want your hard cock inside my aching pussy." She steps back and slips the straps of her dress off her shoulders, pulling it away from her tits and letting it fall to the floor. Chris' breathing stops as he takes in the magnificent vision standing before him. Aunt Sally's breasts sit high and firm on her chest with large, dark areolas, perfectly centered on the front of her cream colored mounds. Her hard nipples are pointing straight out about half an inch long and nearly as thick. His eyes take in her flat stomach and tight abs, which could be on the cover of an exercise video, and then travel down to her pubic hair which consists of a neatly trimmed two-inch vertical stripe down the front of her pussy mound. Stepping away from her dress she starts unbuttoning Chris' shirt.

"Sally," Chris says, caressing her cheek with his hand. "You are beautiful. You're like a sex goddess; every guy's fantasy come true. My first impulse is to throw you on the bed and jump on top of you," Chris says, massaging her shoulders and neck. "But trust me. You've waited this long, waiting until after a bath isn't going to hurt you. In fact, I guarantee you'll have a more prolonged, more intense orgasm if we do it my way. Okay?" He slips his shirt off and lets her undo his jeans while he runs his hands along her bare shoulders.

"You're the boss," Sally says, pulling his jeans down and staring at the tent his cock is making in his boxer shorts. "You sure you want to wait?" she chuckles as she pulls his boxers down and feasts her eyes on his long hard cock. She was right, he's just as long as Frank, but thankfully, not as wide. She kneels down, slipping his boxers off his feet and tossing them aside. While she's down there, she encircles his rigid cock with her fingers and flicks her tongue over his cockhead.

"I can make you forget about the bath in about fifteen seconds," Sally says, licking along the length of his cock.

"I'm sure you can," Chris says, enjoying the feel of her tongue against his throbbing hard-on. "But we're only going to have one or two nights together, at the most," he says, stepping back and pulling his cock away from Aunt Sally's mouth. "Once Sylvia and I are married, I'm not going to fuck around," he says, pulling her back to her feet. "I'm sure you can understand how important that is." She nods her head. "So, if this is all we've got, it can't just be good sex or even great sex, it's got to be explosive sex! I want you to compare every future lover against what we do here tonight," he says, brushing his lips across hers. "So stop fighting it!" Chris says, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her passionately. His hard cock is smashed up against her pussy mound and their bodies are swaying together as they kiss.

Fuck, how do you argue with that? Sally wonders. What has she gotten herself into? She was thinking of a quick romp in the hay before he gets married. He's thinking about a life-changing event. He's either full of shit or I'm in for the night of my life, she thinks. What have I got to lose?

"I'll get the bath towels," Sally says, breaking the kiss and giving his cock a quick squeeze. "You start the bath water."

"That's better," Chris says, heading into the bathroom, hoping he can live up to his little speech.

*****

"Randy," Sylvia whispers, closing his door behind her. "Are you awake?" she asks, walking over to his bed.

"Hi," her brother says, rubbing his eyes. "I must have fallen asleep."

"Yeah, well, you are in bed," she says, teasingly. She's wearing a long t-shirt that is stretched tightly across her tits, embossing her hard nipples on the front of it. "Mom and Dad are asleep and I was wondering if you wanted to pick up where we left off?" Sylvia smiles seductively.

"I was going to do the same thing," Randy answers her. "I planned to sneak into your room as soon as Mom and Dad were asleep, but I guess I dozed off. Sorry," he says sheepishly.

"So I guess that means yes," Sylvia says, pulling her t-shirt over her head and hanging it on the back of his desk chair. Randy pulls the covers back, revealing his naked body to his sister as she climbs in next to him; molding her body against his side.

Leaning up on her elbow, supporting her head with her hand, she glides her other hand over his stomach, encircling his semi-erect cock. It responds instantly, hardening in her hand, pushing her fingers out, causing her to loosen her grip.

"Now, where were we, before we were so rudely interrupted?" she asks, smiling at him.

"I know exactly where we were, Sis," he smiles back. "I was living out the fantasy of a lifetime. You were riding my cock and telling me not to come yet," he says, laughing.

"I guess I can get a bit bossy," she says, her hand expertly stroking his cock, her fingers brushing against his balls on the down stroke.

"Sis," Randy whispers.

"Yeah?" Sylvia answers, looking him in the eye, wondering what's on his mind.

"Would it be okay? I mean we've never... what I was wondering..," Randy stammers, trying to find the right words.

"Just spit it out, Randy," Sylvia tells him. "At this point, I don't think you can shock me," she chuckles.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks. "You know, a real kiss, not a sisterly kiss," he adds, suddenly feeling foolish for asking. She's already sucked him and ridden his cock, but they've never kissed. Lying naked on his bed, with his sister stroking his cock, he really wants to kiss her lips and push his tongue in her mouth, but isn't sure how she'll react.

She was wrong! He could shock her. Sylvia had been so intensely focused on getting Randy's cock back inside her pussy that she hadn't even considered kissing or foreplay. Her world had become a jumble of multiple cock fantasies and vibrating butt plugs, and here was her little brother, wanting to kiss her. Smiling, she leans over and presses her soft lips against his. Parting his lips with her tongue she swirls it around in his mouth before pulling it back and sucking his tongue into her mouth. She's surprised to feel his cock grow even harder in her hand.

With one hand behind her head and the other cupping her bare ass, Randy pulls his sister firmly against him. The kiss is exquisite, exactly what he'd dreamed it would be. He sucks voraciously on her tongue and then propels his tongue into her mouth, churning their saliva until it spills out, moistening their lips as their passion builds. Randy pulls Sylvia down on top of him, her hand sliding off of his hard cock as their bodies meld together and their lips stay locked in their incessant kiss.

With her tits smashed against his chest and his cock pressed against her pubic mound, Sylvia returns his kiss with ardency that surprises even her. As sexually experienced as she is, she wasn't expecting anything new from Randy, but nothing in recent memory compares with the fervor of her brother's smoldering kiss. The force of it resonates through her entire body, sending a burning spark that incites her nipples to renewed hardness and ignites a fire in her pussy, awakening a flood of new juices. What the fuck is going on? She's never gotten this hot from a kiss before!

Randy's cock is aching! It's more than ready to take the plunge! Palming her ass cheeks and pulling her closer, he's thrilled by the feeling of her body against his. Her skin is burning with passion as they devour each other's tongues. He's amazed by the frenzy of their kiss and the intensity of her embrace. Holding her against him and keeping his lips locked to hers, he rolls over, positioning her on her back with him on top. She jerks her knees up, spreading her legs wide as an urgent invitation for him to finish what they'd started hours ago.

With his hard cock nestled between her steamy pussy lips, Randy raises his body up, breaking the kiss. Their eyes locked in lustful anticipation; he watches his sister's face as his cock glides easily into her slick, welcoming pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!" Sylvia moans as her brother's large cock stretches out her pussy. Pushing her ass off the bed to speed his entry, she feels like her whole body is ablaze. When his cock bottoms out and his balls slap against her ass, Randy pulls back and starts pumping in and out of her with a steady rhythm. But Sylvia's beyond wanting steady rhythm; her animal lust has taken over and is crying out for a more savage assault. Gripping his hips with her hands, she yanks him down hard into her burning pussy, driving him to abandon his gentleness and start pounding his cock frantically into her wanton hole.

"Yes!" Sylvia whispers, excitedly. "Fuck me hard, Randy! Fuck me so fucking hard!" Sylvia is out of control as her brother's massive cock hammers her hot pussy. Wrapping her legs around him and locking her ankles behind his ass, she attaches herself to him as he pistons up and down, slamming her ass against the bed. Digging her nails into his back, she bites into his shoulder to keep from screaming when her orgasm rakes her body with an unexpected intensity.

Randy feels his balls contract and his release build as they pound together almost as one body, slamming down on the bed. When Sylvia digs her nails into his back, his cock erupts, spewing his built up payload deep within her quivering pussy. His cock is jerkily depositing the last of his cum, when he feels her body go rigid and her teeth clamp down on his shoulder.

"Fuck!" Randy pants, prying her mouth off his shoulder and placing his own mouth over hers. As her body shudders through the remnants of her fervid orgasm, she returns his kiss with a passion she has never felt for him before. She's also never felt this spent after just one orgasm.

*****

Finally, he's touching her pussy! Sally spreads her legs in the bathtub as Chris, kneeling on the bathroom floor, runs his fingers lightly against her pussy lips. It seems like he's been playing with her tits for hours, not that it was unpleasant, but her pussy is getting very anxious. After talking her into a hotter than normal bath, he began lathering her chest, shoulders and neck. Giving most of his attention to her hard nipples, he also kept lifting her breasts and running his soapy hand along the crevice underneath them. She has to admit it felt wonderful.

She had her head laid back and her eyes closed when he asked her if she could suck her own nipples. She reluctantly admitted that she was one of those lucky women who could reach their nipples with their mouth. It annoyed her that after his speech about satisfying her, that he wanted her to put on a show for him. But again he surprised her; telling her to suck her right tit, while he sucked the left one. It was unique sensation and very erotic! And now his fingers are on her pussy lips!

"You'd really rather finger fuck me in the bathtub, than eat me or fuck me in bed?" she asks him incredulously, still not warming to his lack of urgency.

"There are things fingers can do that tongues and dicks can't, Aunt Sally," Chris says, pinching one of her pussy lips between his finger and thumb and gently twisting it around. "Besides, this is just the appetizer, we're going to do those other things too!" he says, continuing to pinch and pull her pussy lips. He still hasn't put his fingers inside her pussy and Sally is squirming her ass around trying to get his fingers inside her pussy.

"We're back to Aunt Sally, huh?" she asks, feeling the jolt of electricity through her whole body when he pinched and twisted her pussy lips. She has to admit, her arousal level has notched up significantly with his fingers between her legs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds