Big Sister's Wedding

"I've an idea, though," Randy says, excitedly. "Tell Chris you're spending the night with your girlfriends and we can stay in the hotel together afterwards. What do you think?"

"I don't know how I can resist an offer like that," Sylvia says smiling at him. "But don't expect much after I've had three cocks in me," she laughs.

"Don't forget one of them will be mine, so I may not be up for much either," Randy says. "But even if we just hold each other like we are now, I'd be happy," Randy says, kissing Sylvia's hair. They just lay there holding each other for several minutes before either of them speaks again.

"How do we do it, Sis?" Randy asks. "Three cocks I mean... what kind of position do we use?"

"I don't know," Sylvia admits. "I guess I straddle one in my pussy, leaning forward so another one can go up my ass and then lift my head to suck another one." Sylvia sounds unsure.

"Let's do a little research before you go back to your room," Randy says, going over to his computer. He opens his file sharing software and searches for double penetration video.

"Triple penetration," Sylvia whispers, sitting on his lap. "Don't you mean triple penetration." Randy adds triple penetration as a separate search.

"I figured there would be more on the double and we could get an idea," Randy says, enjoying the feeling of his sister's bare ass on his lap. He gently massages her breasts and runs his hands up and down her stomach as the program searches. Randy selects several interesting looking files for download. As they wait for the downloads, he continues lightly caressing her body. Sylvia leans back against him, enjoying the tenderness of his touch. By the time the first download is complete, Randy's cock is pushing against Sylvia's ass, straining against her weight. She shifts her ass cheeks, catching his cock between her legs and settles her ass farther back on his lap.

"Here's the first one," Randy whispers as his sister opens and closes her legs around his hard cock. Randy clicks the file and the image fills the screen. The woman is in the exact position Sylvia described, but she's on a couch instead of a bed. The couch back seems to give the second man the added leverage he needs to get his cock in her ass and maintain his balance. It also allows the woman to lean on the arm of the couch to position her mouth on the third man standing at the end of the couch.

"Wow," Sylvia whispers as the camera zooms in on the cocks going in and out of the woman's adjacent holes. "I didn't think about one pulling out while the other pushes in, but it makes sense," Sylvia comments, moving her legs faster against Randy's hard cock. Abruptly, she stops, raises her ass off his lap, reaches between her legs and lines up his hard cock with her wet pussy lips. Sitting back down, his cock easily glides into her slick pussy. She wiggles her ass around until he's fully imbedded in her fuck hole and then starts rocking up and down in short bouncy motions.

"Let's see the next one," she says, continuing to rock her ass on his hard cock.

"Sure," Randy pants, reaching around her to the mouse. He clicks on the next file and the screen fills with another image of triple penetration. This time, one guy is on his back on the floor with the girl riding his cock and a second man is squatting behind her with his cock sliding in and out of her ass. The third man stands with his feet on either side of the first guy's shoulders, pumping his cock into her mouth. After clicking the file, Randy wraps his hands around Sylvia's tits, squeezing them as she bounces on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm," Sylvia sighs as Randy mauls her tits and she increases the pace of her jouncing action. Her pussy is leaking juice all over his upper thighs as she watches the video and pushes down harder on her brother's cock.

They watch three more videos, increasing the intensity of their coupling with each erotic scene. Sometime around the second or third video, Randy slides one of his hands down Sylvia's stomach and his fingers find her clit. Sylvia moans and rocks harder, leaning back into him as she pounds her pussy down around his hard cock. As they're watching the final video, Sylvia slams her ass down on Randy's lap, clenches her pussy muscles around his throbbing cock and jerks shakily as the tremors of another orgasm shoot through her shivering body.

Randy, trying to hold back until his sister could join him, now squeezes her body tightly against his and shoots several bursts of cum inside Sylvia's hot, pulsating pussy.

"Mmmmm," Sylvia sighs as Randy kisses her neck. "I thought we were done for tonight until you started showing me your porn collection," Sylvia laughs. "What do you think?"

"They all use the same basic position," he answers. "Two of them were on couches and three on the floor, but none were on the bed. I just always thought of it on a bed."

"I wonder if it's too hard for the second and third guys to balance on a bed," Sylvia asks, enjoying the full feeling of Randy's cock still inside her pussy. "The floor actually looked liked the better position, don't you think?" Sylvia suddenly laughs at how calmly they're discussing her taking multiple cocks as if they were talking about where the furniture should go.

"What's so funny, Sis," Randy asks.

"Just the absurdity of all this," Sylvia says, wiggling her ass against him. "If you'd have asked me yesterday if I would ever be sitting on your cock, with porn videos playing, discussing what position will be best for me to take two more cocks inside me, I'd have said you were insane," she laughs again. "But here we are!" Pulling her pussy off of Randy's cock, she releases a flood of mixed juices all over his thighs and down his balls.

"Sorry," Sylvia offers, looking at the mess. "I better get back to my room before Mom or Dad hear us." Sylvia kneels down and kisses Randy's cock. "See you tonight, big guy," she says, then kisses Randy on the mouth, grabs her t-shirt and leaves his room without putting it on.

Goddamn! Randy thinks sitting back on his desk chair with his hands clasped behind his head. Goddamn!

Sylvia pours her limp body into bed and curls beneath the covers. Her body is totally spent as she reflects on the intensity of the last couple of hours. Randy really loves her, not brotherly love, but deep emotional intimacy. He could have blackmailed her to do whatever he wanted, but instead, he worked to discover her most erotic fantasy, and then blackmailed her into doing it. She's going to have to think of a way to repay him. She hopes tonight goes as well as he says it will. She's a little nervous about it.

*****

"Thank you, Aunt Sally," Chris says, rolling off of her, his spent cock falling languidly out of her swampy hole. "I really needed that!"

"Fuck!" Sally sighs. "I can't move," she cries, laughing. "My legs feel like they've been wrung out. It feels like I've expelled all the strength out of my body."

"That's not all you expelled," Chris laughs, his cheeks and chin still damp with her juices. "I thought I was going to drown," he teases, kissing her cheeks. "Seriously, I like how you welcome a nephew into the family. Now, come on, roll over so I can get that bad boy out of your ass," Chris says, his hand on her hip, helping her roll up on her side. He gently extracts the butt plug from Sally's ass and tosses it on the floor. Sally rolls onto her back and sighs.

"Memorable?" Chris asks her as he absently plays with her lush tits, gently caressing her nipples.

"One for the record books!" Sally smiles at him. Grabbing him by the hair, she pulls his lips to hers, kissing him passionately. He returns her kiss, squeezing her tits while he pushes his tongue into her mouth.

"Aunt Sally?" Chris says, breaking the kiss. "Can I ask you something?"

"Whatever you want, lover," Sally answers; enjoying the attention he's giving her tits.

"Well, what we did tonight," Chris says, tweaking her nipples with his hands. "That's kind of what I have in mind for Sylvia on our wedding night. You know, the bath and all. I want to make sure our first night as a married couple, is really special. So, tell me, what do you think?"

"I think," Sally says, kissing his forehead. "If you do to Sylvia what you did to me tonight." Kissing his cheeks and his chin. "It'll be the perfect start of a very long, happy marriage." Pushing him onto his back, Sally kisses his neck and then trails kisses down his chest before sucking his nipples into her mouth.

"Good," Chris says, lying back. "That's what I want." By the time Sally has kissed her way down to his navel, his cock is starting to stir. Kneeling between his legs, Sally licks the entire length of his semi-erect cock, before sucking his cock head into her mouth. His cock stiffens even further as she wraps her hand around the base and feeds more of it into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Chris moans. Raising his ass off the bed to push more of his cock into Sally's mouth. She takes her time; flicking her tongue around his cock as she slides her moist lips up and down it's length. Sally tried to do this two hours ago, but Chris had other ideas, which in retrospect she's glad she didn't argue with him.

Sally loves giving head and has no intention of letting the evening end without sucking his cock. She loves the full feeling of a hard cock in her mouth, she loves the teasing, and the control it gives her, over her partner's pleasure. No stranger to the taste of her own juices, Sally views the thick coating of her pussy flavor on Chris' cock as an added bonus, awakening her pleasure center and adding more lubrication to her already slippery hole.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Chris moans as Sally fondles his balls with her fingertips. He never, in his wildest imagination, dreamed he would be getting a world-class blowjob from his fiancé's aunt; she obviously enjoys what she's doing and knows how to pleasure a man. Every time he gets close, she pulls back or slows down, prolonging his pleasure and increasing his built-up tension. He's getting close again. Bucking his hips and shoving his cock as far into her mouth as he can, he tenses his legs, readying himself for his release.

"What the fuck!" he yells as Sally pulls her mouth off his cock, firmly pinching just below his cockhead with her thumb and her fingers.

"You don't want to cum yet, lover," she says smiling as she holds his throbbing cock. "That would just end the pleasure we're building up to." Pausing for a minute, she adds. 'It's your turn to trust me, Chris." Sliding her hand down his saliva coated cock; she flicks her tongue where her fingers were just pinching and sucks his cock back into her mouth. Chris has never felt anything like this. He's thrashing around on the bed, trying to get his elusive climax while Aunt Sally is teasing him mercilessly.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Sally! I need to cum this time!" Chris begs. This is the part Sally loves the most; the fact that his release is completely at her discretion. She could tease him for the rest of the night if she wanted and he'd be helpless to prevent it. His moaning and begging just makes her pussy wetter. Which gives her another idea for teasing him. Pulling her mouth completely off his swollen cock, she scoots her body up, while keeping her hand firmly around him. Straddling his throbbing cock she rubs it back and forth across her pussy lips and then lets go as she drops down hard, engulfing his hard cock inside her saturated pussy.

"Oh my god!" Chris yells, thrusting his cock deeper inside Aunt Sally's pussy. Sally sits upright, molding her pussy tightly around his cock, but not moving. She positions her weight on him, to keep him from being able to move, and then, leaning her head down, she pushes her tongue into his mouth. Chris' cock feels so fucking good squeezed inside Aunt Sally's pussy, but he needs to move, he needs to cum!

"Ride me, Aunt Sally! Please move your pussy on my cock! It feels so fucking good! Just ride me!" Chris yells, breaking off the kiss.

"Not yet, lover," she says, kissing him quickly before jumping off his cock and dropping back down between his legs. Sucking his pussy-drenched cock into her mouth, she feels like she could almost orgasm from the taste. This time she sucks him rapidly, yanking his cock in and out of her mouth, caressing his balls and driving him over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhh! God! I'm cummmmmming!" Chris yells, tensing his legs and pushing against Sally's firm grip on his cock. His first load bursts into Sally's mouth and she hurriedly swallows the salty taste. Pumping his cock with her hand, milking him through his climax, she sucks and swallows until he collapses back on the bed, fully spent. Licking him clean, she sits up, licking her lips proudly, knowing none spilled out.

"You are amazing, Aunt Sally!" Chris says as she snuggles up next to him.

"You aren't so bad yourself, nephew," she laughs. "Now, we better both get some sleep, it's almost morning."

*****

Sally opens one eye and sees Chris sleeping next to her. Fuck, it wasn't a dream. She really did seduce, or maybe she was seduced by, her niece's fiancé. It's been a long time since she woke up with a man in her bed. She opens her eyes and slowly stretches so as not to wake him. Lying on her side she watches him sleep. The guilt that she feels, for having fucked her niece's fiancé, is offset by the tingle she feels in her pussy as she relives last night's lustful encounter. Her eyes travel down his hard body and settle on his limp cock lying dormant against his thigh. She toys with the idea of waking him up with her mouth, when she spies the clock. Fuck! It's 10 o'clock already. She's supposed to meet her sister and her niece for some last minute wedding preparation. She leans over and brushes her lips lightly against his cock.

"Maybe tomorrow morning, big guy," she whispers, reluctantly getting out of bed and heading for the shower.

*****

Sylvia's heart is pounding in her chest. What has she gotten herself into? She can't see, she can't hear anything and she can barely move her arms and legs. It was Randy's idea to tie her to the bed using the soft Velcro cuffs he'd bought when he got the mask and the body stocking. Funny, he failed to mention them before, just springing them on her at the last minute. Randy said tying her spread-eagle on the bed would increase the intensity for her and would be an extremely erotic first impression for the other two guys coming to fuck her. She's in the bedroom of the hotel suite that Randy rented at an expensive downtown hotel. The cool air touches her nipples and her exposed pussy lips, sending shivers through her body. Randy was right about that, too. If her hands were free, she'd be tempted to touch herself, or pull the eye coverings off the mask.

She had met Randy at the hotel about half an hour ago, after spending the day with her mother and her Aunt Sally. They finalized everything for the wedding and had a nice lunch at a local restaurant. Her mother had the typical mother-of-the-bride control issues and Sylvia just let her have her way, her mind distracted by everything else going on this week. Aunt Sally was wonderful, telling her how lucky she was, how happy she was going to be and what a great guy Chris is. Sylvia was lucky to have Aunt Sally there to offset her mother's nervousness. Aunt Sally was always there for her and her brother and now, it sounds like she'll be there for Chris, too. After they get settled, her and Chris should invite Aunt Sally to come spend some time with them. Her thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

After helping Sylvia into her body stocking and Mask, and tying her to the bed, Randy went down to the lobby to meet his dad and Chris. On the way up in the elevator, he again explained that this isn't some whore; she's a friend of his, who they are helping live out a multiple cock fantasy.

"Please treat her with respect," Randy pleads with his dad and Chris. "She's really a nice girl and she's never done anything like this before." They both look at him skeptically.

"Don't worry, Randy," Chris says. "We'll be perfect gentlemen, while we're each sticking our cocks in a different hole," he laughs. Randy's dad laughs too.

"Okay," Randy gives up. "Listen now, she won't say a word because she's afraid you might recognize her voice," Randy explains. "She'll be wearing a mask and a full body stocking... well, not exactly full. Her pussy, her ass and her tits are the only areas exposed." His dad and Chris are listening intently as Randy opens the door to the suite.

"She's in the bedroom," Randy says, indicating a door off to the side of the suite. "We can each fuck her as often and wherever we want as long as we finish with all three of us fucking her at once. The only rule is that no cock can go from her ass to her pussy or mouth without being thoroughly washed first. There is soap and towels in the bathroom. Ready?" They both nod as they head for the bedroom door.

Sylvia hears voices in the other room of the suite and her body tenses involuntarily. She's excited and scared at the same time. She hopes Randy picked the right guys and that her fantasy plays out the way she imagined it. The bedroom door opens and one of them whistles a low wolf whistle.

"Jesus Christ, man," one of them says. She feels the bed move as one of them presumably sits on it. She feels a soft hand caress her left tit. She stiffens involuntarily at the touch, but it is very erotic. She's in a completely black world, her hands and feet are tied and she doesn't know the man touching her. He pinches her nipple. "Look at these tits," he says as Sylvia strains to place the voice. She's sure she's heard it before. She relaxes a bit as she waits for him to speak again. The bed moves again. "I don't need these clothes," the voice says from beside the bed. "You weren't kidding about her body, man! This chick is hot!" he says and Sylvia can't contain her shock! Chris! Randy brought her fiancé and he doesn't know it's her. No wonder Randy wanted her completely covered and told her not to speak. Why did he bring Chris? Who else did he bring?

"Wait a minute," the other one says, and she feels the bed move, on the other side of her. Then a voice, close to her ear, whispers. "Miss, I want to ask you a couple of questions before we start. I know you don't want to speak so you can just nod your head, okay?" Sylvia is so stunned, she can barely move, but manages a slight nod. Her daddy! What the fuck is Randy doing. Her fiancé and her daddy are here to join in a three-cock onslaught of her.

"Are you here of your own free will?" the voice continues in a whisper, next to her ear. She nods. "Did anyone coerce you, intimidate you or pay you to do this?" he whispers as she shakes her head no. Her daddy. God, she loves him. He doesn't know who I am, but he's protecting me. "Is it your idea for three guys to fuck you at the same time, one in your ass, one in your pussy and one in your mouth?" She nods vigorously. Her daddy, her brother and her fiancé are going to fuck her all at the same time. And then, she gets it! Randy does know what he's doing. She loves them all and has already fucked them all. He couldn't have made her fantasy any better.

"It's my understanding that you've never done this before. Is that right?" Her daddy continues whispering. She nods her head. "Well, we'll try to make it memorable," he says. "We're each going to fuck you several times in your pussy and your ass, to get you ready to take all three of us at once. Okay?" he asks. Sylvia nods again. She never thought of it like that. Fucking as foreplay! Her fantasy was always just three guys, all fucking her at once. She never gave much thought to the preliminaries. It makes sense, though. Again, she wonders what she's gotten herself into.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds