Black Widow Roleplay

Once again to her pleasant surprise this handsome still basically a stranger to her was also packing something, that bulge looking too inviting to resist to the point of her stepping forward and placing her hand onto his package, making his moan and almost trip over backwards as he quickly steps out of his pants.

"Now now rookie, this kind of training can't be rushed..." Johansson says as she smirks confidently at him, still cupping his shaft through his underwear and delivering a slight stroke that makes him moan. "Besides... To be a true agent you need to work on your endurance... I need to see if you can last..."

"I... Uh, yes! Yes ma'am!" Michael wisely agreed with a grin, but feeling her giving his cock a commanding squeeze made that smile fade slightly, a warning from her to not be too eager or happy with himself - "Black Widow" was still very much in control of the handsome and seemingly hung man here.

Looking him straight in the eyes she used her other hand to make him step backwards away from the short hallway into the main area of the hotel room, making a slight turn and giving him a shove down to make him sit on the edge of the bed. Standing in front of him, Scarlet giving another long look over before she did a little undressing of her own, pulling the sleeves of the pink top away from her arms so she can slip her arms free and toss it aside, showing off all of the tight, black Black Widow-like attire and her wonderful curves that the outfit sexily showed off.

"This part of the training is extremely hands on... Quite physical as well..." Were the warning words from "Natasha" as she slipped herself down to a kneeling position in front of him, spreading his legs apart and shifting forward as once again her eyes were locked onto that package straining now in his boxer shorts. Not for much longer however as using the fingers exposed by her finger-less gloves she hooked the waistband of his underwear, locking eyes and giving him a raised eyebrow and a small but seductive smirk before she hauled down his boxers to finally let that cock pop free to his groaning relief.

"Rookie... I'm pretty sure S.H.I.E.L.D. rules state you need a license for this kind of weapon..." She said with a wider, very approving smirk as she took a hold of his dick and even with him already being rock hard still delivered a couple of testing strokes to the shaft, making him moan from the feeling of the gloved hand running up and down his pole. She wasn't just making a pun to make this sound more and more like one of those XXX Avengers parody porn flicks, because yet again her expectations were smashed in pleasurable fashion as he held this long and thick to match cock belonging to the attractive hunk seated in front of her. Scarlet couldn't help but gaze over this meat again, almost licking her lips but stopping herself just as the tongue was about to push out, ensuring she remained in full roleplay mode as she gave Michael another firm stroke for good measure.

"The key to endurance is all about having the correct and proper... Technique..." The dyed red haired starlet says as she looks up to him while leaning her head in towards his member, letting him feel her hot breath against his cock for a moment as she strokes him. "Allow me to give you a demonstration..." She added in the thick accent as "Black Widow", before she moves down, sliding her tongue out to swat against the crown and tip of his cock, making him moan and stare down as she now gets to show off her own skills with her tongue as she warms him up, working her tongue around the head with a steady and slow swirling motion.

"Ahhhhhh!! Mmmmm... Yeah... You... You can show me... Mmmmm... All the demonstration you fucking want to..." Michael says with clear awe in his voice, unable to believe the red hot sight in front of him as Johansson works over his rod with double teaming, her hand smoothly pumping up and down along the thick shaft while she flicks her tongue out against his bell end, sliding across the slit, all over the top, and brushing against and around the sides as she too displays an obvious experience in this particular sexual act. The fact that it's being done by one of the world's most gorgeous actresses while she is in full costume as one of the world's most infamous comic book characters makes it all the more hotter as she slides her talented tongue all around the head one more time before letting her hand pump away at his length a couple of times.

"Watch your language when speaking to a superior Agent!" The "Black Widow" warns with another serious glare, making him silent even as the look is countered by her palm moving back and forth over his length. "Impress me rookie... Let me see if you can handle this..." She challenges, giving him another sexy smirk as she again leans her dyed red haired head downward but this time doesn't lick, actually parting her lips in order to take that cock into her mouth and all the while staring up at him as first the fat head and then a couple of inches vanishes up into that oral hole. He was already moaning the moment he passed between her lips, and that carried on when she wrapped those full and lovely lips around his man meat, pausing for a moment so they could both enjoy the feeling of her handling his dick with her warm and soothingly damp mouth.

Scarlet wasn't just going to leave the teased stud hanging though, her hand moving to grip him by the base and hold him in place for her as she started to sink her mouth down, causing him to groan in delight while she felt her snatch becoming further wet as she started to suck off this man she'd barely known for perhaps ten minutes or more. Yet here she was, dressed up as the Black Widow herself and dishing out some oral satisfaction to his big cock as she runs her mouth upward to the crown to keep it within her mouth before pushing back down with the perfect amount of force to make an erotic slurping sound be heard along with his moans. But as she repeated the motion smoothly to make her shoulder length red hair sway from the sucking she was doing, the fact she was groaning herself around his meaty tool and moving a free hand downward toward her exposed snatch it was clear he wasn't the only one getting off from this blow job.

"MMMM!! Oh shit... Holy fuck Scar... Na... Natasha!! That's... Oh wow!!" Perhaps naturally considering this situation that never in his wildest dreams could he have ever imagined coming true, Michael was at a loss for words as he experienced the pleasure of that hot oral hole sliding up and down on his length, applying just the right amount of her saliva onto his stiff rod. Add into that the occasion stroke of her finger-less glove covered hand onto the lower portion, it could certainly be said that he was already showing off how much he could "endure" as he was taking more of this blowjob than many a red blooded male, comic book or movie fan or otherwise, would have been able to take from this stunning beauty currently sucking him off.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmm..." The talented actress who has played the iconic Black Widow in several Iron Man and Avengers movies to date groans around the cock she's blowing, her eyes switching from gazing up with an intense and lustful stare at the handsome man she's making moan out, and occasionally glancing down toward his crotch to check how much of his size she's taking up into her warm and wet mouth. "Mmmmmphhhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmm... Mmmmmphhh hhhmmmmmm..." Her shoulder length dyed hair continues to sway in time with the swift but controlled bobbing rhythm her head is doing as she dishes out this blow job that's starting to see her saliva seep past her pouty lips and all the way down his pole to his crotch and balls, her spit getting stroked into his shaft by the random pumps given out by her hand. Speaking of her hands, her free one is now keeping busy on herself, her fingers running back and forth over her own wet snatch to ensure she's more than just stimulated as she sucks on a big cock at the same time.

"Oh shit!! Oh damn it... Mmmmmm... This is... Holy shit!! So... So fucking good!!" He moans out as he tilts his head back, his hands gripping the sheets of the bed he's sitting on as it now looks like he really is getting tested to see if he can handle this kind of expertly delivered blowjob as her mouth starts to push down deeper onto his tool, impressively taking more of this fat inches into her talented oral hole. He's got no complaints about that though as he watches the beautiful actress he'd only just met blowing him deeply and with a steady, commanding pace as even with his dick lodged in her mouth she's able to stare up with intensity, confidence, and a bit of lust to remain fully in this roleplay character - even if it shows a side of the Black Widow that's never quite been seen on a major movie picture screen before.

Johansson meanwhile was having to keep herself in check to not just smirk around this dick from the moans he was letting out, or just start face fucking herself onto this dick as she keeps her hand rubbing her snatch to make her groan around the dick she's sucking as even looking dressed up for a part, she's putting on a performance more expected of a seasoned porn starlet than a Hollywood actress. Keeping her pouty, perfectly full for sucking cock lips tightly wrapped around his manhood, she pushes herself right downward onto him, causing them both to groan out deeply as she takes nearly all of his inches up into her mouth and for the first time breaking character as her eyes go wide at the feeling of all that man meat stuffing into her oral hole and nearly down into her throat as well.

"Ahhhhhh... Oh... Oh shit!" Scarlet groans the moment she pulls her head up and off from his now coated with her saliva dick, leaning back in her kneeling position as she catches her breath and just stares at all that cock that's already gotten her very wet just from sucking him off. If he feels this good in her mouth, then imagine how good he's going to feel right in her ass. "You... You passed that test rookie..." She says, snapping back into "Black Widow" character as she lets go of his dick and stands up, giving his desirable body another lustful look over before she leans forward, using a finger to scoop up a bead of sweat from his forehead. "Although I question if you can really handle a true Agent... A real woman like me..." She challenges as she takes the sweat and wipes it out onto her extended tongue, swallowing it down and giving him another dominating smirk.

"I... I can damn well handle you... Maybe you should let me take the lead for once here and I'll show you exactly what I can do?" Michael counters with a lusty grin as he stands up from the bed, his dick dripping a little from her saliva to show the result of that intense blow job that she'd given him as he also takes the chance to look over her stunning body that's still mostly covered except for her pants being pulled down so her juicy ass and wet snatch are exposed.

"You? Handling me? Prove it." She dares him, the smirk on her face widening as even staying in character for this roleplay sex she was loving the idea of him taking charge for a while especially if it leads to what she hopes it's going to lead to. "Impress me rookie... You get one shot, one position... Make it count."

"With fucking pleasure!" He grins, taking a hold of her by the waist and pulling her over to make her bend over onto the bed, her exposed, shapely ass sticking out and out of instinct she spread her legs wide willingly for him as he pulled her body up so she's at the ninety degree angle with her arms placed down onto the hotel room bed she's above. "Agent Romanoff? Do you have any..."

He started to ask, before she used an arm to point across to her handbag that she had placed on the table by the wall. "Inside pocket, small bottle." She quickly said, not as her way of staying in character but knowing what he's going to do she doesn't want him to waste any more time than is needed. She needs her ass fucked, and she needs it now. "An agent... Is always prepared for anything..."

Thankfully for her, he doesn't mess around as he heads over, opening up the handbag and reaching in to pull out a bottle of lubricant which alone makes him grin as he knows for sure now that Scarlet is no stranger to having her ass tapped, and he was about to happily oblige. Moving back across he flips the lid open and applies some lube onto a finger, before tilting the bottle to pour it down onto her already well worshiped booty. She let out a sigh feeling the liquid splashing down onto her cheeks before focused down into the crack of her juicy ass, the sensation remaining for a moment before he applied his finger onto her asshole to push it forcefully in, causing her to groan and tellingly rock her ass backward against the digit as he started to work it in and out of her backside.

"If I didn't know better... I'd say you've done this kind of training before Natasha..." He said with a smile as the handsome man she'd just met a half hour ago was now finger fucking her ass as a way of readying her back passage for a pounding to come, easing in the lubricant right in with a series of stiff plunges in and out of her asshole.

"I've... Ahhhhhh! I've had worse ro-rookie!" The hissing words of "Natasha" come from gritted teeth as she still moves her ass back against that thrusting finger as she feels her getting nicely lubed up, but still obviously wanting something far more substantial inside her. "If this... Uhhhhh... Is the best you can do... You will never... Ahhhhh... Be a true Avenger!" She says in the thick and sexy accent, looking back over her shoulder as he pulls his finger out so he can now apply some lubricant onto his own cock for good measure, a sign to her that this guy has certainly fucked some ass before in his time, but all she cared about now was making sure that big cock she'd been sucking deep now goes right into her fine and juicy ass.

"Challenge accepted... Let's get right to it..." He said, closing up the bottle and placing it down as he stepped forward, one hand gripping his dick by the base and the other spreading her ass cheeks so he can press the crown of his tool against that tight entrance, the sensation of his bell end rubbing against her asshole enough to make them moan. He doesn't stop there though, not going to waste this opportunity to fuck the horny, roleplaying beauty up her thick and sexy backside, so with a firm push forward he forces the head in and past her asshole, both of them shamelessly moaning again as he begins to ease his cock in and out of Scarlet Johansson's ass.

"Ahhhhh... Ahhhhhh fuck... Fuck!!" The "Black Widow" groans as her head hangs down for a moment, adjusting to the intense feeling of her back passage being invaded by his fat dick as even with all the lubricant applied it's still a very tight fit, but a fit none the less that has her moaning as even thought it's breaking the character she's keeping up she has her hand right under her still clothed body in order to rub and toy with her wet pussy. "Uhhhhh... Yes... Yes Mi-Michael... Get it... Mmmmmm... Right in there..." She grunts the encouragement even though she knows it's not needed as he uses one hand to still keep her butt cheeks far apart to allow him to push his cock forward into her backside, the other hand still holding the base to make sure his dick stays inside her plump rump as he looks to force that hole to widen and accept more of his man meat.

"Ahhhhhh... MMMM!! Oh fuck Scarlet!! Your ass is... MMMMM!!" The lucky stud moans out as she smoothly and steadily rocks his hips back and forth towards her ass, plunging his member into her tightness that clings all around the inches he's managed to fit into that stunning, desirable ass of one of Hollywood's leading actresses who even know is impressively playing one of the characters she's become infamous as to perfection even while getting fucked up the ass. Feeling confident his cock is firmly into her booty now, he moves his other hand up to her hips, allowing him to focus now on tapping that stunning ass as he stares down at his own dick, watching the inches moving back and forth into that backside that's being pushed back towards him by the beauty he's banging from behind.

"Ahhhhhh!! N-Natasha!! Get... MMMM... Get it right ro-rookie!!" She snaps out the reminder about the roleplay element of this no strings attached fuck that's seen him eat out her ass, take the blow job of a lifetime, and now gets him stuffed up into that same fantastic, rounded butt as his steady and nicely forceful thrusts make her rock back and forth to meet every incoming thrust, aiding to help work more of this thick inches further into her ass. "Ooooooooooooh MMMMM!! Fuck... Fuck my ass!! Fuck my... AHHHHH... Avenger ass!!" She lustfully demands, moaning not just from the feeling of his length sliding in and out of her snug asshole but due to her now pushing two fingers into her snatch so she can now finger fuck her own soaking wet snatch while taking a stiff and now starting to quicken anal pumping as this further looks like a scene from an X-rated parody of an Avengers film as the "Black Widow" takes it up the ass from behind.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM... Oh Na... Natasha!! Your ass... AHHHH... So fucking tight!!" He marvels with a grunt, his hands clamped onto her stunning, rounded ass cheeks as he thrusts his dick deeply forward into her snug asshole with more than ample force to make her curvy, still clothed body rock in response to those stiff pups that sends more than half of his size into that juicy rump. He can't help but moan out at the vice-like grip that's all around his tool, loving the sight of those full rear cheeks jiggling as he pumps her from behind, her ass the only part of her body truly on show as her tight pants test under those sexy glutes, the exposure allowing her to finger bang her dripping wet snatch while she takes this ass pounding.

"OH GOD!! Michael!! AHHHHH... Keep... UHHHH!! FUCKING... Keep fucking my ass rookie!!" The stunning actress yells out as she looks back over her shoulder through her now getting messy dyed red hair, somehow managing to keep up the roleplay act even as she furiously fucks her own pussy with her now soaked fingers, and all the while taking it up the ass like a porno pro, groaning at the feeling of his big shaft sliding swiftly in and out of her rear entrance. "AHHHHH... Close... So... FUCKING... CLOSE!! MMMMM... Don't you FUCKING dare stop!!" She snaps with an intense, lusty look back at the hung, handsome hunk she's allowed to tap her desirable behind despite having met him less than an hour ago and now has him deep between her smooth and rounded butt cheeks, getting off on the dirty feeling of this steamy sex as she works her fingers in and out of her snatch again and again to make her moan without any hint of shame at all.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH... I'll... I'm... AWWWWWW FUCK... I'll fucking try Black Widow..." Michael grunts, similarly to her feeling that he's reaching his limit if by the sweat coming from his face and nicely muscular body is any indication, but he's putting in the performance of his life to make sure he continues to stiffly fuck that magnificent ass and give the Hollywood sex symbol the kind of pounding her stunning body deserves. "AHHHHHH SHIT!! Mmmmmm!! Pretty... UHHHHHH... Fucking close myself!! MMMMM..." He admits as he feels the first throb of his dick within that tight back passage, his fingers digging into her plump butt cheeks a little more and keeping them spread so he can keep on driving his member sharply and forcefully right into her backside to keep them both moaning our and loving every moment of this red hot anal sex.

"FUCK!! OH FUCK YES!! Yes!! YES YES OH MY FUCKING... FUCKING!! AHHHHH!!" With another long and loud moan, Scarlet Johansson tilts her head back and stares in a daze as she brings herself to a powerful climax with great assistance provided by the hard ass fucking she's taking from the stud behind her, driving her fingers into her own pussy to keep the pleasure flowing all through her covered up and curvaceous frame. "UHHHHH... MMMMM... Mmmmmm oh fuck... FUCK!! AHHHHH..." She gasps as her juices sloppily spill out from her snatch from the repeated finger fucking she gives herself, coating those digits, her hand, and even down her wrist and arm as the fluids trickle down as the "Black Widow" continues to ride out the pleasure of an anal sex induced orgasm that leaves her gasping for breath and just barely holding herself up from the bed with her free hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds