Black Widow Roleplay

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH... MMMMM... Gonna... OH SHIT!! Gonna fucking cum soon..." He groans as he gives her booty another firm squeeze and a deep thrust, somehow managing to not blow his load deep inside her as she came, her back passage somehow becoming even tighter around his sizable man meat as he kept the stiff pumps coming. Unable to take the pressure of her thick booty anymore and feeling his dick now throbbing wildly within her he was forced to pull out of her with a sigh of relief, seeing her asshole now gaping for a moment before sealing up as he took a hold of his tool by the base and started to stroke himself off.

"Face! Fuck... Blow it over my face!!" She quickly said, turning herself around and over to almost effortless squat down in front of the bed and in front of him, one hand still firmly on her snatch to rub herself to enjoy the afterglow of a sexual high to remember while her other goes up onto his cock, a seductive smirk on her sweat-covered face as she takes his hand away so she can take over the job of jerking off the dick that's just come right out of her thick ass. "FUCK!! Oh yeah... Mmmmmm!! Fucking cover me Michael..." She lets herself grin as just with one single stroke he starts to fire his load, the first thick shot hitting her fight across the cheek and up to her forehead and into her dyed red hair, and she just in time managed to close her eye to avoid blinding her as she keeps her hand pumping away on his rod.

"OH FUCK!! Ahhhhh... MMMMM... AHHHHH MMMM..." Michael gasps and moans as he stares down, watching his thick and warm seed splashing down across the face of the "Black Widow" to cover her cheeks, forehead, full lips and chin with his load, quite a bit of it landing on her red hair that's been sticking to her face from all the sweat but also due to the blind aiming being done as with closed eyes she's jerking him off and taking all that spunk. The big smile on her face shows she's loving the feeling of taking the money shot as the last drops seep out from his dick and get scooped up by her fingers as she gives his softening cock one last pump before letting it go, bringing her digits so she can lick them clean and swallow down that cum with an approving moan.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhh fuck... That... That was even better than I expected!" Scarlet said with a laugh, using her normal voice as she wipes away the jizz from her eyes so she can look up at him. "You're a damn good fuck Michael!"

"Shit... You're fucking out of this world Scarlet... I was lucky to keep up with you there!" Michael admits with a grin of his own as he looks down at that beautiful face that's now covered with his load.

"Charmer... Bet you say that to all the girls you drown in your spunk..." Johansson says with a little lick of her lips, giving his cock a glance over before she pushes herself up in order to stand up. "...Want to go another round?" She offers with a seductively raised eyebrow.

"Se-seriously??" The stunned look on his face shows he was not expecting that question, but it's one that's making him grin broadly. "Hell yeah! I'm not going to turn down tapping that ass again."

"Good, because this time... You're in control..." She smirks as she reaches down, giving his cock a couple of strokes to help him get hard again. "I'm still Black Widow but you're... You're some evil, comic villain that's captured me... And now you get to do whatever you want to me. Deal?" She asks, that look on her face showing she can guess the reply but wants to check as she jerks off that dick.

"Fucking deal and then some!" He replies. "So... Shall I start this? Restart it I guess..."

"Go for it... And this time? Really fucking make my ass hurt!" She grinned sinfully at him for a moment before stepping back, not even caring that her face is covered with his cum from the first "round" of their sexual encounter.

"...There's no one who can save you now Black Widow!" Michael said in character, reaching forward and pulling her close towards his body with her full ass still exposed. "You're all mine now... And I plan on having some fun with you..." He said with as menacing a tone as he could manage as he used a hand to pull the zipper of her black jacket-like top downward.

"You... You monster!" She said as she snapped back into roleplay mode herself, even with the cum all over her face, glaring at him as she spoke in that thick "Natasha" accent but did nothing to stop his actions, allowing him to fully unzip her as he started to slip the garment off her. "You will never get away with this injustice!" She added, gasping as her gorgeous, already sweat-covered upper body was revealed along with her rounded and ripe tits, topped off with rock hard nipples from the previous session of lustful fucking.

"Oh, but I can, I will, and I already have..." He said, tossing the jacket away and now dropping down to squat, gripping her waistband and finally pulling those tight black pants down her smooth legs, making her step out of the clothing to just leave her in her "Black Widow" gauntlets and finger-less gloves. "You're all mine now... And I intend to have some fun with you..."

"I can withstand any kind of torture you can think of. I will never betray the Avengers!" She vowed in character, but did nothing to stop his actions as she allowed him to move her again as she fell backwards to lay on the bed, he arms around her pulling her down with him to make her groan as she felt his once again rock hard cock pressing against her juicy, already fell fucked ass.

"Oh, but this isn't torture... When it gives me so much pleasure..." He grins as he shifts her up, and taking the hint she moves into a squatting position above him, looking down between her legs to see him scooping up the lube bottle and giving his shaft a decent lathering of the liquid for good measure.

"You bastard!! I swear I will make you pay for this!!" The threat from "Natasha" came as she put her acting skills to the test, forcing her to not lick her lips or just drop her butt down onto that big dick but thankfully for her lusty needs he was soon reaching up to bring that booty downward as he used a hand to line his cock up with her asshole.

"And I swear this will be worth your while..." He says before his cock once again gets pushed into her still tight back passage as he lowers her down onto his shaft, making them both groan out as he fills her juicy backside up again with his manhood, making her sink down to over the halfway mark before he shifts his grip, allowing him to once more grip those rounded cheeks. "MMMM... Oh yes... Deep in the ass of the Black Widow... Ahhhhhh!!" He moans in delight as he starts to thrust his cock up into her booty, using a sharp series of pumps to work his member in and out of her snug asshole and in turn make her groan out from the feeling of her ass getting fucked one more time as she grips her own thighs to maintain the squatting position to let him have a turn calling the shots.

"Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM!! You... You sick bastard!!" She says to keep up this roleplay fantasy fuck, but her moans show the true story of how much the stunning actress is loving having that fat cock back in her tight and thick backside, getting pumped from underneath in such a steady and stiff way that she can't help but bounce herself lightly onto that pistoning shaft. "Oooooooooh FUCK!! A real man... AHHHHH... Wouldn't force himself onto a woman... MMMMM!! Like this!!" She claims as "Natasha" even as she groans in delight from how filled up her booty is as he shows he's no one hit wonder, establishing the focused and controlled thrusting pace to stuff her ass full with his dick even after having tapped that ass a few minutes before, the reason why her face is currently covered with cum as she once again takes a fucking in that gorgeous, rounded butt.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM SHIT!! Only a real man... AHHHHH... Could handle tapping this kind of ass!!" He grunts as he continues to grip her rear cheeks, watching the hypnotising sight of that rump raise and lower onto his dick as he sends it pumping stiffly up into that tight hole, her back passage remaining pleasurably tight all around his member despite all the previous fucking she's taken and it's not slowing him down either and he plunges up deeply to fill her ass up with as much of his inches as he can fit in. "MMMMM... Just give in Black Widow! AHHHHH... Submit to the pleasure... AHHHHH... Of your ass getting fucked..." He's able to groan out, finding his thrusting motion being matched perfectly in a true porn veteran performance from the beautiful Hollywood actress mounted on his fat cock as she drops that juicy ass straight down onto his rod each time he firmly thrusts upward, ensuring they both shamelessly moan out in sinful joy as this hot and heavy anal sex kicks into another pleasurable gear.

"OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Ne-never!! I'll... MMMMM!! Never surrender!!" Johansson groans out in her thick and sexy "Black Widow" voice, impressing once again by being able to stay in character even as she rides the cock being rammed up into her tight ass, causing her gorgeous, rounded tits to bounce in time with the motion her tanned and sweat-covered body is doing onto him. "UHHHH!! I will... AHHHHH... Never give in to your... MMMMM... Big... Fucking... Cock deep in my ass!! MMMMM!!" She moans, deliberate with her choice of words to make this roleplay sex all the more hotter and dirtier, as if the fact she's taking an ass fucking while her face is coated with the cum of the hunk she's on top off as he thrusts away up into that same juicy booty she's riding wasn't already erotic enough to begin with. Neither of them mind that though, focused on getting the utmost pleasure from this as they can as the beauty with dyed red and cum-stained hair continues to briskly bounce her desirable backside sharply up and down onto the dick of the man she barely knows but is now once again getting her booty stuffed with his stiff prick and loving every moment of it.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM SHIT!! Resist all... AHHHHH... You want Natasha... You will be begging for me... UHHHHHH!! To fuck that awesome ass soon enough..." Michael states as he tries his best to keep up with the character in this fantasy, his attention quite rightly more on tapping that stunning ass as he continues to firmly grip her jiggling butt cheeks as he pistons his shaft right up in and out of her snug to say the least back passage that's being dropped and lifted with force onto his manhood. "MMMM... Admit... UHHHHH... Admit it Black Widow!! You love... AHHHHH... Being a dirty... MMMM... Anal loving slut!!" He manages to say between moans as he again feels sweat trickling off of his handsome face but isn't anywhere near close to stopping yet, enjoying the feeling of her juicy butt being all around his cock as he watches that curvy body bouncing away on his tool as he slams it up into her to keep them both moaning out from the sinful pleasure they both feel.

"Ne... Never!! MMMMM... I am... AHHHHH... I am not your slut!!" The "Black Widow" moans out, even if the swiftly and steadily bouncing motion she's doing on the thrusting cock that's driving deep into her ass seems to indicate otherwise as her dyed red hair bounces away and her breasts jiggle away as she keeps up this intense pace to ensure that shaft is stuffing up deep into her built to be pounded backside. "MMMMMM... AHHHHH!! It... It will take far more than this... UHHHHH... To break me, you... You hung bastard!!" She groans as she gazes back, casting a lust-filled look with her cum-covered face at the similarly groaning and sweating roleplayer as she stops her bounces, coming to a stop of his pumping tool so she can rock her shapely hips back and forth onto top of him, grinding her booty against his dick and crotch and this is more than enough to make them moan out as they sneak in a slight break so they can both catch their breathes.

"Is... MMMM... Is that so Black... UHHHHH... Black Widow??" Michael grunts, giving her ass a sharp spank to make her groan, pushing her forward to pull out of her backside but then taking a hold of her by her toned waist, putting her down onto her back on the bed and moving between her legs. "I think I know just what you need..." He states with a smirk as he lifts her hips up from the bed, gripping his dick and placing the head of his cock against her asshole.

"You... You don't have the guts..." She responds as "Natasha" with a narrow eyed look, gritting her teeth as she reaches forward to already start to rub her own wet pussy, both of them groaning in delight as he once again invades her ass with a firm thrust. "MMMMM... You can't... You can't handle me... You won't... AHHHHH... Even come close to making me cum!!" She says, but her tone and the slight smirk she flashes him shows that it wasn't just a challenge being in character, she was daring him to really give it to her.

"Let's... Ahhhhh... Fucking see about that..." He gives a grin back as he grips her legs and starts to rock his hips back and forth towards her, and once again the lewd and loud moaning fills the hotel room as he thrusts deeply into her backside, making her sexy, sweat coated body rock back against the bed to cause her breasts to bounce as he taps that ass with confident, firm pumps. "MMMMM!! Ahhhhhh... OH FUCK MMMM... AHHHHH..." He groans deeply, gazing down to watch his cock slide straight into her now not nearly as tight as when this all started asshole, but still clearly experiencing plenty of pleasure from the feeling of her back passage snug all around his member as he thrusts in and out of the moaning starlet who has been roleplaying as "Black Widow" all the time she's been getting fucked.

"UHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM... Deeper!! AHHHHH... Fucking fill me up!!" Scarlet gasps as she keeps her already stained from her previous orgasm finger-less gloved hand rubbing over her soaking wet snatch, her other hand reaching back to grab the backboard of the bed as she takes this forceful and stiff thrusting into her juicy ass. "AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! Oooooooooh MMMMM!! More!! Come... Come on motherfucker!! FUCK ME!!" She glares, keeping up the character she's made famous in the Iron Man and Avengers movie franchises even with that gorgeous face plastered with the cum of the hunk currently driving sharply in and out of her ass with deep and hard pumps. She lets out another moan as her hand brushes back and forth over her dripping pussy, her lovely tits bouncing away in time with the rocking back motion the stiff pumps ramming straight into her being raised up backside to make the sight all the more hotter as she takes this anal pumping.

"MMMMM!! Oh yeah!! UHHHHH!! MMMMM... Fucking... FUCKING TAKE IT!! MMMMM!!" He grunts as sweat drips from his nicely muscular and desirable frame, his chest heaving as he gives it all he's got to deliver the superb pumping that her and her thick and tight ass deserve, both of them shamelessly moaning out with every deep in and out thrust that he sends into her tightness as this roleplay fueled sex carries on. "UHHHHH... MMMMM AHHHHHH!! FUCK!! Ahhhhhh... MMMM..." The stud who is making the most of a sexual opportunity of a lifetime hisses in pleasure through clenched teeth as he keeps a firm hold on her smooth and long legs, keeping her rear raised off the now getting ruined with sweat bed sheets so he can swiftly and stiffly slam his shaft straight forward into her backside as he plunges in deep over and over again.

"AWWWWWW SHIT!! MMMMM!! Break... Break me!! MMMMM!! Make me... AHHHHH!! Beg for that fucking cock!!" Another sinful challenge is made by "Natasha" as she glares with desire across at the hunk who is making her feverishly rub her pussy to keep her moaning as she takes this wild and steamy anal pumping as he stuffs her tight back passage fuller than she could have ever dreamed possible with his long and fat man meat. "MMMMM!! OH SHIT!! AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK MY ASS MICHAEL!! AHHHHH!! Fuck... FUCK ME!!" She yells out in delight as she falls back onto the sheets, her head tilting back as she lets out the kind of moan more suited for the horniest and filthiest porn around, further showing her lust as she pushes two fingers in deep to the knuckles into her dripping pussy in order to yet again finger bang herself in a clear sign another orgasm is fast approaching.

"AHHHHHH... Yeah!! FUCKING... MMMMM... Fucking... TAKE IT!! UHHHHH..." He gasps and rams his member repeatedly and swiftly into her juicy backside, his gaze switching from down at his own member to watch himself deeply fucking that gorgeous rump, to her shapely tits that bounce away in time with the rocking back and forth motion her body is doing as she takes it up the ass. Add in her pretty facial features and her dyed red hair of the "Black Widow" that's stained with his earlier load, and it's little surprise all of this and the fantastic feeling along of his cock ramming rapidly into her back passage is making him moan out load as the familiar feeling of his member throbbing starts to occur.

"MMMM!! YES!! FUCK IT!! UHHHHH... CUMMING!! GONNA... GONNA!! MMMMMM AHHHHHHH!!" Scarlet Johansson moans out loud and long as for the second time during this no strings attached, roleplay sex she brings herself to a powerful, intense orgasm with her own pumping fingers while having her ass fucked at the same time, this time her eyes looking like they are rolling back into her dyed red haired head from the sinful pleasure gripping her sweat soaked body. "AHHHHH UHHHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMM!! Oooooooooh MMMM..." The "Black Widow" gasped and groaned as her body continued to rock sharply back as she took this hammering into her booty, panting for air to make her bouncing chest heave as she keeps on plunging her digits in and out of her overflowing with her juices twat to make an erotic squelching sound mix with their combined moans as she cums hard from this anal sex.

"AHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK... Ready... AWWWWWW SHIT!! Ready for another load?? UHHHHH..." He gasped out, managing to deliver one final deep thrust into that more than just well fucked ass before he has to once again reluctantly pull out of her back passage, his dick throbbing wildly just like before. This time however he doesn't even get a chance to take a hold of himself as despite having experienced yet another powerful sexual high she's shifting herself forward to sit on the edge of the bed, grabbing his cock with the same finger-less gloved hand she'd used to get herself off with, stroking her own pussy juices all over his fat length as she gazed up at him with her already cum-covered face and a sexy, satisfied smirk.

It only took a couple of pumps of the hand before for the second time "Natasha" was taking a creamy, thick load all over her already coated facial features, making her groan as the seed splashed down onto her forehead, cheeks, across her nose, and onto her pouty, smirking lips as she closed her eyes to take another facial, stroking that big dick that's been ramming her ass deep. Yet again some of his shots landed in her dyed red hair to further stain it and make the sight of the stunning Hollywood actress taking more spunk onto her face even hotter as she doesn't stop pumping him until he's completely spent and going limp in her hand.

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck... Holy fuck!!" Scarlet laughed with a grin, reaching up to wipe away spunk from her eyes and eyebrows. "Fuck! I'm totally fucking covered!" She stated with a hint of pride in her normal voice, staying seated but leaning back a little on the bed.

"Too right you are! Guess I didn't know I had that much in me... Not the just the cum either..." Michael says, grinning back as he slumps down onto the bed at her side, his chest heaving for air to show how spent but very satisfied his from two rounds of hot anal sex with one of the hottest actresses on the planet. "You... You want to hit the shower first? You've totally got more to, you know, clean off than me..." He offers between gasps for air as he looks over to her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds