Blackmailed Teen Submissive

"We don't have all day," she said, as I hadn't yet moved.

With a heavy sigh, I began getting out of my sweaty outfit.

Once naked, I grabbed a towel and followed her into the shower full of trepidation of what she had in mind and how I was going to get out of my predicament.

She turned on a shower and said, "Grab the soap and come wash my body."

"Seriously?" I asked, in disgust.

"Now!" she said, her tone surprisingly firm as she added, "or else."

"Fine," I said, as I grabbed my soap and went to her, noticing, as I reached her, how erect her nipples were.

"Start at my feet," she ordered.

I could feel shame and anger burning inside me as I glared at her. Yet, I obeyed the humiliating order, dropping to my knees, briefly staring at her hairy pussy.

She lifted her left foot up and I began washing it. The demeaning task pissed me off, yet undeniably and frustratingly I could feel my pussy tingling.

I did the other foot as well before she instructed, "Now my legs."

I again obeyed, lathering up both her legs, my head moving closer to her pussy, which I couldn't help but look at with quick glimpses a few times, desperately trying not to be obvious.

"Now my ass, Erin," she ordered, "and get between my ass cheeks."

"Can't we be done?" I asked, knowing that the longer this lasted the more pulled in I was becoming.

"Oh, Erin, we are just getting started," she smiled. "And for your disobedience, you will clean my ass with your tongue."

"Excuse me!" I gasped.

"Now, bitch, or I send the picture," she ordered.

"Please, no," I pleaded, my predicament getting dire.

"Now, we don't have a lot of time," she said, bending over and spreading her ass cheeks.

Angry and humiliated, yet realizing I was at her mercy, I moved behind her and kissed her ass.

"That's it, slut," she moaned, "lick my asshole."

And as humiliating as it was, I obeyed.

After a minute, she ordered, "Now come and suds up my tits. Maybe you can experience what real tits feel like."

I winced at the shot at my small breasts, but was thankful to be off my knees with my face out of her ass. I moved around directly in front of her and saw her smug smile, which I desperately wanted to wipe off her face.

But instead, I began soaping up her breasts. As I did, I couldn't believe how big they were I also couldn't believe how big her areolas were, or how hard her nipples were. After both were thoroughly washed, she ordered, "Now suck on my nipples, Erin."

And unlike everything else she had made me do, I wanted to do this. I wasn't looking at her smug tomboy face, and I wasn't listening to her pretentious annoying voice, no I was being drawn into a pair of big tits, like I wished were on my body.

As I sucked on one of her nipples, she asked, as if reading my mind, "Don't you wish you had a nice rack like this?"

"Yes," I admitted, while continuing to suck on her erect nipple, my own much smaller nipples following suit.

"Other nipple," she ordered.

I obeyed, wordlessly shifting to her other nipple and replicating the attention.

"Do you like sucking on my tits?" she asked.

I answered, "Yes," and then scolded myself for admitting it to her. This would only give her more firepower to use against me.

"Because you're a lesbian, aren't you?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, not really listening.

"You like sucking on my tits because you're a lesbian," she repeated, "Isn't that right?"

"No," I defiantly protested. "I'm sucking your tits because you blackmailed me."

"It looked like you were really enjoying it," she countered, as she reached over and pinched my nipples. "And here is the evidence."

"Fuck you," I snapped, not allowing this bitch to walk all over me even if she had blackmailing evidence against me.

"Close," she shrugged. As she grabbed me by the hair and dragged me back to the locker room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked furious. "Let fucking go of my hair."

She did as she roughly tossed me to the floor.

"You fucking bitch," I fumed.

"You're not really bright," she said, shaking her head as she looked down at me.

I began to stand up and she roughly pushed me back down as she ordered, "Stay!"

"I'm not a fucking dog," I snapped, even though I remained on the floor.

"Well, you can choose the animal," she shrugged as she sat down on the bench, "but you are my pet."

"I need to go," I said.

"You may once you eat my cunt," she said, opening her legs.

"Seriously?" I questioned, both disgusted by her hairy bush and yet feeling intrigued to taste pussy again.

"Look, you ate my girlfriend's pussy and now you're going to eat mine," she said, surprising me again.

"Julie is your girlfriend?" I asked, unable to fathom how a gorgeous college coed and this tomboy could possibly end up together... it was the lesbian version of Beauty and the Beast.

"Don't look so surprised," she said, "Girls like Julie and you need a dominant woman to put you in your natural place."

"Excuse me?" I asked, again getting angry.

"As a submissive lesbian," she explained.

"Says the dyke," I shot back, as I realized that Kelly looked exactly how I thought a butch lesbian should look.

"You can call me Mistress," she corrected, as she reached over, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me between her legs.

"Fucking stop it," I snapped, the hair pulling hurting.

"Eat my cunt like you did my girlfriend and I will let you delete the picture off my phone yourself," she offered.

"Fine," I sighed for dramatic effect, wanting this to end. "But once I'm done, we are done."

"If you want us to be," she shrugged.

"Oh I definitely want us to be," I repeated confidently.

"Get licking, slut," she ordered.

I wanted to reply, but instead, wanting this over with, I leaned forward and began licking.

The hair made it more difficult, but once I found a path between her hairy snatch, I found a rhythm. Frustratingly, as I began to get her wet, I couldn't deny a few things:

1. She tasted very good.

2. I indeed liked licking pussy.

3. It felt natural to be in this position.

4. My pussy was soaking wet.

That said, there was no way I was telling this bitch any of those things.

She moaned, after a couple of minutes of licking, "Julie was right, you really are a natural."

I didn't respond, as I knew she was trying to get a rise out of me.

"I mean, when she told me she had turned some pretty Barbie girl I was curious. We are always competing over who can get the hotter straight girl turned. But I have to say, that night she won."

Was she calling me pretty?

She continued, "I had already been considering turning you before I learned you were an in the closet lesbian, but once I learned you liked cunt, well, I knew I was going to make you my personal pussy pleaser."

I finally spoke, saying, without looking up, "I'm not a lesbian."

"Says the girl licking cunt," she countered.

"Because you blackmailed me," I pointed out, finally looking up and realizing she was filming me on her phone. Where did she even get that from?

"Stop fucking filming me," I snapped again.

"I'm not filming you," she said, "I'm skyping with Julie."

"You are?" I asked, oddly less angry if Julie was watching, which made no sense.

"Say hi," Kelly said.

"Um, hi, Julie," I waved, which only made this whole ordeal more surreal.

Julie greeted back, although I couldn't see her, "Hi, my pet."

"Now get back to licking, slut," Kelly ordered, roughly pulling me back into her hairy box.

Somehow, knowing Julie was watching, I wanted to get Kelly off, to impress her "(her" being Julie, not Kelly).

"Oh, that's better," Kelly moaned, "you like being watched, do you?"

I moaned ever so slightly, my pussy on fire with the idea that Julie was watching and that maybe I could hook up with her again. Then, an idea popped into my head. Maybe I could get Julie away from Kelly.

I flicked on her swollen clit and Kelly grabbed my hair and began rubbing her pussy on my face.

I wondered if all lesbians did this as Julie did the same thing.

I licked as best I could until I felt her wetness coat my face. It wasn't anywhere near as much as Julie, yet I eagerly lapped up the cum.

When she was done, she let go and said, "Smile for Julie."

For some reason, I did.

"Tell Julie how much you liked licking my pussy," Kelly ordered, turning the phone to me to see Julie, who was rubbing her pussy.

Wanting to impress Julie, I smiled, and answered, "I loved licking your pussy." I was talking directly to Julie and I was actually referring to Julie's pussy.

Kelly purred, "And you like being a lesbian?"

"I love it," I responded, again desperately speaking directly to Julie, wishing I was between her legs right then and there.

"You love it?" Kelly asked, "Be specific."

"I love being a lesbian and eating pussy," I replied, in a hypnotic trance as I watched Julie finger herself.

"And you will eat cunt whenever I want you to?" she asked.

So focused on Julie, I nodded, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she questioned.

"Yes, I'll eat your cunt whenever you want me to," I replied, my mouth salivating at Julie's glistening cunt.

"Here, hold my phone, my slut," Kelly ordered.

I eagerly took it, still on my knees, and said, "Hi, Julie."

"Hi, my pet," she smiled, "Are you having a good time with my girlfriend?"

"Yes," I nodded, although a tinge of jealousy coursed through me at the reminder that my arch nemesis was dating my dream girl. I then thought to myself, 'I have a dream girl'.

"Well, obey her," Julie instructed. "Understand, she is your Mistress."

"My what?" I questioned, even though I had heard her.

Suddenly I felt hands on my ass as I was pushed forward slightly. "What the..." I began before I felt something inside my cunt.

I turned around and gasped. Kelly had inserted the end of my tennis racket inside my pussy.

"Shit, slut," Kelly said, as she pumped the tennis racket in and out of me, "your cunt was soaking wet. Submission clearly looks good on you."

"Stop!" I protested.

Julie said, on the phone, "Fuck that is hot, Erin. Does it feel good?"

Suddenly I was conflicted. It did feel good, my pussy on fire from all that had transpired. It also was humiliating and gave Kelly more power over me. Yet, so desperate to please Julie I nodded, "Yes, it feels really good."

Kelly asked, as she pumped the racket furiously in and out of me, going deeper than my boyfriend's cock ever had, "You like getting fucked by your special racket?"

My orgasm was building quickly and I moaned, "God, yes."

"Yes, what?" Kelly asked, always making me say more.

"Yes, I love getting fucked by my tennis racket," I admitted, my breathing getting heavy.

"You want to cum from getting fucked by a tennis racket?" Kelly questioned.

"Yes," I moaned, and then added, knowing she would make me, "yes I want to come from you fucking me with my tennis racket."

"Beg," she ordered, suddenly stopping with the racket lodged deep in me.

I couldn't believe how badly I needed to come, how badly I wanted her to resume fucking me with my treasured tennis racket, which at the moment was nothing more than a makeshift fuck-toy. I begged, "Please, Kelly, please fuck me hard with my tennis racket."

"Until you come?" she questioned.

"God yes, until I come," I repeated, like a parrot.

"Until you come all over your prized tennis racket I wasn't supposed to touch?" she queried, continuing to pull me deeper into her sick twisted game, one I was now a willing part of.

"Yes, dammit," I responded, frustrated, horny and desperate to come, "Please fuck my cunt with my tennis racket."

"Like the dirty lesbian slut you are," she added.

I hated the humiliation, even though each derogatory term from the bitch seemed to enhance my burning loins, "Yes, fuck," I admitted, "Fuck my cunt with my tennis racket and use me like the dirty lesbian slut I am."

"Call me Mistress, my lesbian submissive cunt licking slut," she ordered, quickly pumping my cunt five times with my racket and again stopping.

The quick thrusts brought me even closer to eruption and even though I didn't want to say the words, knowing full well the implication of them, I was too far gone to do anything but obey, I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

"And hold the phone up, I'm sure Julie wants to watch this," Kelly demanded.

So consumed by the tennis racket fucking, I had forgotten briefly about Julie. I lifted the phone back up and gasped as I saw a redhead now between her legs. I wanted to be that redhead.

Julie smiled, "You are so fucking hot, Erin. If I was there right now you would be munching my cunt while Mistress Kelly fucked your sweet cunt."

Suddenly Kelly ordered, "Both my sluts, I want you to come now. The loser gets a punishment."

I was confused, but Julie wasn't as she ordered, holding the back of the redhead's head, "Suck on my clit, slut."

I watched in voyeuristic jealous awe as the unnamed redhead began getting her face ground on by Julie's beautiful pussy.

Kelly, who took the phone and aimed it at me, ordered, "Get yourself off, slut."

I looked at her confused.

"Lay on your back you fucking insipid slut and fuck yourself to orgasm with your racket," she ordered, before adding, "you obviously want to be punished."

Finally understanding the earlier punishment comment and realizing I could finally get myself off. I obeyed the order from the bitch, rolled onto my back, grabbed the head of the racket and began using it in a way I never would have ever considered before today.

I furiously fucked myself while looking up at the phone and watching Julie get pleasured.

"What are you?" Kelly asked, after about a minute, although time was irrelevant.

"Your slut," Julie responded while breathing heavily.

"And what about you, Barbie?" Kelly questioned.

"Your slut, too," I responded, my orgasm so close.

"Fuck," Julie screamed, obviously coming.

"You lose," Kelly declared, yanking the racket out of my pussy.

"Noooooooo," I whined, my orgasm seconds away.

"You want to finish fucking yourself with your racket?" Kelly asked.

"Yes," I nodded, my head mush and my body desperate.

"You promise that you will now be my permanent slave?" she asked.

"I thought it was only for the weekend?" I questioned.

"Fuck, you are dumb," she said, shaking her head. "The picture I had of you was hardly blackmail, it really didn't show anything. But this twenty minute Skype session that Julie videotaped, well that is real blackmail."

I gasped. Fuck! What had I just done?

"Although based on how easily you obeyed, how submissive you naturally are and how fucking slutty you just behaved, I am guessing the blackmail is redundant,"

My head was spinning with consequence and desperation.

I had just been played.

Julie added, "Just obey our Mistress, my pet."

Hearing Julie speak so softly, and implying we were together as pets to Kelly made me feel a connection to her.

Yet, I couldn't remember the question. I asked Kelly, "What was the last question?"

She scoffed, "So horny you can't even think straight, pun intended. Are you ready to submit to me unconditionally as my sex slave?"

I looked at the phone to a pretty, smiling Julie. She just nodded.

So, I swallowed my pride, looked back up at Kelly and nodded, "I'll be your sex slave."

"Tell me what you are," she ordered.

I paused, unsure what to say. Finally, wanting to get the tennis racket back in me, wanting to please Julie, I responded, looking up at Kelly and to the phone she now had, "I am a lesbian sex slave for my Mistress." I then paused and added, "Mistress Kelly."

"Delicious," she nodded, tossing me back the tennis racket, "You may come, my slut."

So horny and desperate for sexual release, I grabbed the tennis racket and shoved it in my fevered cunt.

My orgasm was rising quickly as I furiously fucked myself with my tennis racket, the one I had used an hour ago to defeat her. I couldn't believe how I had gone from the highest highs of victory to the lowest lows of sexual submission in less time than it took to win the match.

Then my phone rang.

"I'll get it," Kelly answered, as I froze in mid thrust.

"Keep fucking yourself, slut," Kelly demanded, as she reached in my duffel bag and grabbed my phone. "Now, slut," she repeated.

Reluctantly, I obeyed, although I desperately needed to come.

Kelly answered my phone, "Hello."

After a pause, she answered, "Oh hi, Mrs. Leveen."

I again froze. She was talking to my mom.

Kelly snapped her fingers, but I didn't move.

"She is just finishing up, I think," Kelly answered, as she bent down, grabbed the racket head and began fucking me roughly.

I desperately tried to not moan as the orgasm built quickly through me.

"I'll let her know," Kelly said, "I'm pretty sure she will be coming any second."

I couldn't believe her words, yet prayed my mom wouldn't catch on to the naughty sexual innuendo as I used all my will power to hold back my orgasm.

"Okay, bye," Kelly said, hanging up.

As she put my phone on the ground, I moaned, "Oh God, I can't believe...."

I was interrupted as she demanded, roughly fucking me, "Now come, you fucking slut."

I closed my eyes and let the overwhelming pleasure take control. In seconds my orgasm erupted. "Fuck," I screamed, as the pleasure finally coursed through my very being.

I don't know if it was the humiliation or the desperation, but it was, without a doubt, the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

As I lay on the floor a muddled mess and still quaking, Kelly pulled the racket out of my cunt and shoved it in my open mouth and ordered, "Clean your racket up."

I had no choice as it was already in my mouth, just one more humiliating act in a bizarre day.

A moment later she pulled it out and said, "Have fun at your celebratory dinner at Marshall's, Barbie."

I didn't say anything as I realized how late I was and got up and began getting dressed.

I put on my clean thong from my bag and Kelly quipped, in generic grandma panties, "You even dress like a slut."

I responded, unable to not be defiant to her, "It's called being sexy."

"It's called being a slut," she countered, before adding, "but I like my pets to dress like sluts."

"I'm going to find a way out of this," I replied, as I put on my matching lace bra.

"That's two," she said.

"Two what?" I questioned, annoyed.

"Two punishments," she answered, before adding, "every time you disobey there will be a consequence. You lost the race with Julie and now you disrespected your Mistress."

"You can't be serious?" I questioned with disgust in my tone.

"You can't be that dumb?" she retorted, "Plus, it's pretty fucking obvious that not only are you a bonafide lesbian, but you fucking need a Mistress."

I sighed, as I grabbed my thigh high stockings, "Why do I need a Mistress?"

"Because you are a submissive slut who craves to be put in her place," she answered.

The answer was ludicrous, even though I couldn't explain why, I got so horny from the humiliation.

"I could see it by the way you submitted so easily," she continued.

"You blackmailed me," I pointed out.

"Did I, really?" she questioned. "It was one picture with a little pussy glaze on your face."

"Well, I," I began, as I put on my second stocking.

"Well, you're a submissive slut," she interrupted, "and now my fuck toy."

I hated her blunt talk, even though it somehow turned me on.

I grabbed my red dress as she added, "But you do dress to please."

I said without thinking, "And you dress as a boy."

"True and three," she said, also completely dressed now.

"Whatever," I said, not allowing her to see my fear of what three would mean.

"I'll send you an edited copy of the video later tonight," she said, as she headed out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds