Blackmailed Teen Submissive

It couldn't be.

Please, please, please... no!

Then I heard Kelly's voice, "Do you love licking my cunt, Mrs. Leveen?"

"Please, don't make me do this in front of my daughter," Mom pleaded, even as she let out a moan.

"She's not in here yet," Kelly said.

Furious, I walked in and said, "I am now!"

Then froze again.

Mom was on my bed, in her wedding dress, between Kelly's legs, with my tennis racket in her cunt and something else in her ass.

Kelly greeted, "Hi, slut."

"You fucking bitch," I roared, furious she had drawn my mother into this.

"Stop, slut," Kelly roared back.

Mom pleaded, looking back with a look of desperation on her face, "Just leave, Erin."

"No, no," Kelly said, "she got you into this position, pun intended. She needs to understand that her actions and disobedience have consequences."

"You blackmailed my Mom to teach me a lesson?" I asked, assuming she showed the video of my sexual debauchery to my mom and threatened to put it on the internet if Mom didn't obey her.

Kelly shrugged, "Moms will do anything to protect their daughters."

I noticed my laptop open on the dresser. "You're fucking filming this, aren't you?"

"Julie wanted to watch," she shrugged, before adding, "of course, it always is nice to have extra evidence on hand."

"You fucking bitch," I roared, anger consuming me and not giving me an opportunity to consider the consequences of my actions.

Mom spoke again. This time with her firm 'I'm-in-shit-and-I-better-do-as-I'm-told' tone she rarely used on me. "Erin Cassandra Leveen, stop with the language right now."

"You've got to be kidding me," I replied, as I looked at my mom between a girl's legs with my racket in her cunt, not to mention what appeared to be a vibrator in her ass.

She continued, "You put me in this position and I am doing all I can to get us out of it."

"She'll just make you do more and more," I said, deflated by my mom's clear disappointment in me. I wanted to explain I was blackmailed, that I didn't want to do any of what she likely witnessed.

"Mistress Kelly and I are working out the details," Mom answered, "now go downstairs and wait until I am finished serving our Mistress."

I couldn't believe her words: 'Mistress Kelly", "our Mistress". What the hell was going on here?

"Fine," I said, turning around and walking out.

As soon as I did though, I turned on my phone, put it on silent as I attempted to find a way to film Kelly in the act. A little tit for tat, per se.

I pressed record, but didn't dare go into the room.

Kelly said, "Good Mommy slut. You understand this situation way better than your daughter."

Mom responded, "She is young and reckless, but give her time."

I couldn't believe I was hearing this. Was my mom supporting her?

"I think you are going to be a very good addition, my MILF pet," Kelly purred, "now let's finish what your slut daughter interrupted."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom responded, not defending me at all.

Tears began to stream down my face at both my Mom's seemingly insensitive words and the reality that she was in her situation because of me.

"God, you have a good tongue," Kelly purred. "This obviously isn't your first time."

Mom didn't respond, but Kelly persisted. "Have you eaten pussy before, my slut?"

I didn't hear an answer, but Kelly replied, "Delicious. Recently?"

Again, I couldn't hear Mom's answer, but Kelly's reply only added to the shocking events, "Really? How recent?"

I couldn't help it. I couldn't stand by idly and allow my Mom to continue to be humiliated, I walked back in and said, the phone behind me, "Show the tape, I don't care. Just leave my Mom alone."

Mom looked back up from between Kelly's legs again, turned to me and roared, "I told you to fucking stay out."

I began bawling at Mom's harsh tone and furious look in her eyes. She had never sworn at me in my life. I apologized, "I'm sorry, Mom, but this is my fault."

Kelly intervened. "MILF slut, she has disobeyed again and now she needs to be punished."

Mom pleaded, turning back to Kelly, "Please, no. I'll do anything you want. I'll be your full time MILF pussy muncher. Anything, Mistress Kelly, I'll do anything."

I watched speechless. I realized then that everything Mom was doing, including her harsh treatment of me, was to protect me.

My heart sank.

I had made the horrific situation worse.

Kelly said, "My Mommy-slut, I love your loyalty. It is something we still need to teach your bimbo daughter."

"Please, Mistress, anything," Mom repeated, a desperation that told me just how much she loved me. She was licking Kelly's pussy, she was riding my tennis racket and she had a vibrator in her ass all to protect me.

It made my heart briefly warm during this twisted, humiliating situation.

"I'll test that theory," Kelly replied, "would you lick your daughter's cunt?"

My mouth dropped open. It then hit the floor with my Mom's response.

"Anything means anything, Mistress," Mom replied, although I noticed she didn't look at me at all.

Wanting to protect Mom, even as my cunt got undeniable wet, I interjected, "Stop. I'll obey."

"Please, leave her alone and focus on me, Mistress," Mom pleaded.

I couldn't believe how much she was willing to do to protect me, but it was now time to try and protect her.

"Bimbo, get undressed," Kelly demanded, ignoring my pleading mother's words, and instead grabbing her head and shoving it back in her pussy.

"If I obey will you leave my Mom alone?" I asked.

"If you obey, I won't make it any worse," Kelly answered, before adding, "there is always collateral damage in a war, Erin, and you declared war when you disobeyed."

I wanted to point out she declared war when she blackmailed me, but that seemed redundant at the moment.

I began getting undressed, slyly tossing my phone under the bed, still recording.

"Good bimbo," Kelly smirked, before adding, "Your Mom does munch cunt very well, by the way."

I knew she was trying to rattle me, to get me to say something more, but I didn't. I just got out of my sundress.

"Still wearing panties," she sighed, "that ends now."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, willing to obey every order she gave in the remote hope she would not keep humiliating my mother.

"You will only wear panties during your period and with permission on the tennis court," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," I again nodded, as I took off my panties.

"Bra too," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, mortified at having to be utterly subservient to this bitch.

"Now there is not going to be any more disobedience?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, "just please leave my mother out of this."

"It's too late for that," she said, "but I can make it so it doesn't get any worse or all over the world wide web. It would be terrible to have your mom's teaching career come to an end."

I sighed.

"What do I have to do?" I asked, now completely naked.

"Close the laptop," she ordered, before adding, "bye Julie."

"Happily," I said, and went and closed it.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

I was. Both for lunch and, truth be told, her pussy. I'd rather have Julie's if I had a choice, but beggers can't be choosers and that was definitely the case in this situation. Yet, of course, I answered a little less enthusiastically, "I guess."

"It's time you had lunch," she declared.

I began to move to her, to replace Mom, when she shook her head no. "Go take out the tennis racket and get your mother off."

I froze.

Mom's head came up.

Kelly grabbed Mom's head and firmly scolded, "Did I give you permission to stop serving me?"

Kelly didn't wait for an answer as she grabbed Mom's head and pulled it back into her pussy, this time holding it there with both hands.

"That's incest," I replied, pointing out the obvious.

"Consider it a pet helping out another pet," she shrugged.

"Please," I pleaded, "not that."

"Your Mom said she will do anything to keep this a secret and I am assuming you will too," she pointed out.

"But she's my Mom," I said, pointing out the obvious.

"And moms and daughters should do everything for each other," she countered.

"Is there..." I began but was cut off.

"Now, slut," she ordered.

Defeated, and humiliated, I moved to my Mom, crawled on the bed, pulled out the tennis racket, which was literally dripping with juice and stared at the vagina that I once came out of.

I looked up at Kelly one last time, my eyes pleading for mercy, instead she ordered, "Suck the tennis racket first, slut."

Oddly, I felt this was a brief reprieve from committing actual incest and moved the very wet handle to my mouth. I opened and took my racket coated in mom's pussy juice in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Kelly moaned, "that is hot."

The taste was intriguing. It was quite different from both Julie's and Kelly's and I immediately wondered what it would taste like directly from the source. As soon as the thought popped into my head I scolded myself for thinking such inappropriate thoughts, even as my pussy burned.

A moment later, Kelly ordered, "Go ahead, Erin, have your Mother for lunch."

The order was ridiculous and yet I both had no choice and wanted to taste Mom's sweet nectar.

I tossed my racket on the side of the bed, moved behind my Mom's ass, awkwardly leaned down slightly, and licked.

I heard Mom moan on contact.

I imagined she was utterly mortified by what I was now doing, yet her body gave away her own enjoyment of the humiliation, just like mine had.

Her pussy was leaking slightly and I began licking, her taste creating fireworks in both taste buds and pussy. I briefly forgot she was my mother and instead focused on the act of licking the delicious pussy.

"That's so hot," Kelly moaned loudly a brief while later as she apparently came on my mom's face.

I just kept licking, the taste so addictive I wasn't sure I would be able to not resist going down on her at a moment's notice. It was fruity and exotic and tangy.

Kelly asked, as she let go of my mom's head, "Are you enjoying your daughter's tongue?"

Mom replied in denial but her moan told the truth, "No."

"But you just moaned," Kelly pointed out.

"Please don't make her do this," Mom pleaded, even though I could tell she was getting close.

Yet, I wanted to get her off and also felt the sooner I could, the quicker this crazy humiliating ordeal could be over. So, I repositioned myself onto my back, crawled under Mom and took her clit in my mouth.

To my surprise, Mom replied with a loud moan, "God, yes."

"Do you want her to get you off?" Kelly continued.

"Yes, no, God, this is wrong," Mom babbled, unable to think clearly.

I said, while lightly flicking her clit, "Just let me get you off, Mom."

"Your daughter is finally learning her place," Kelly quipped, as she got off the bed.

"Damn it," Mom screamed as her pussy juice came out of her cunt and landed all over my eager tongue.

I kept lapping, Mom's cum tasting even better.

"I think you have a new live-in cunt licker," Kelly quipped.

"So wrong," Mom whimpered, as her pussy juice continued leaking onto my face.

"Time to punish your daughter," Kelly declared a moment later, as I just lay underneath my Mom's beautiful pussy.

"Please, no more," Mom weakly begged.

"One final punishment and we are done," Kelly promised. "Go in my duffle bag on the floor and grab the strap-on cock."

My eyes went wide.

"Please," Mom began again.

"Now, slut," Kelly ordered.

Mom got off of me and off the bed.

I sat up and saw that Kelly had a strap-on cock around her waist.

I couldn't help it. I quipped, "I always knew you were a tomboy."

"And I knew you were always a whore," she shot back.

Mom asked, "Is there any way I can serve you on my own, Mistress?"

"Just obey," Kelly said, "I need to go soon."

I watched Mom awkwardly put the strap-on over her wedding dress.

"You better take the dress off," Kelly said, with a soft laugh.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom nodded.

Once the dress was off, I was impressed at just how firm Mom's tits still were.

"Wanna nurse on Mommy again?" Kelly asked, noticing me staring at Mom's breast, much bigger than mine.

I didn't say anything, as Kelly went to Mom and helped her with the strap-on.

Once on, Kelly kissed my Mom and I watched as Mom kissed her back.

When Kelly broke the kiss, she ordered, "Lay on your back, Mommy-slut."

Mom's cheeks were red as she nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

Once she was lying on her back, Kelly instructed, just as I expected, "Straddle your Mom's cock, Erin."

My cunt was on fire.

My Mom looked incredibly hot.

And I needed to come.

I obeyed, wordlessly straddling Mom as she said, "I'm so sorry, honey."

"This is my fault," I pointed out, as I slowly lowered myself on the cock.

"Oh honey," she said concerned, "you were just exploring your sexuality."

Kelly intervened in the strange intimate moment by adding, "And now you're going to explore another part of your sexuality."

I turned around and saw lube in her hand as she joined us on the bed. It was then I realized she planned to ass fuck me. I don't know why I didn't realize it when both women had strap-ons on, but I hadn't. I begged, "Please, no."

"I wasn't asking for permission," she said. "This is your final punishment. Although if you're like your mother you will probably love it."

Mom said, "Just relax your whole body, honey. Your ass has many pleasure points and once you get used to it, a unique pleasure will fill you."

"You take it in the ass?" I asked, as I felt lube being poured down my ass cheeks as Kelly pushed me forward so I was staring directly at my Mom, which was super awkward.

"Your dad loves fucking my ass," she answered, so matter-of-factly I couldn't believe it. My parents looked like the most normal parents I knew. Not parents who ass fucked. She then added, "And I love it, too."

"And a slut like you will too," Kelly added, as I felt her finger inserted into my ass.

I whimpered, "I can't believe it."

"What? That your Mom is a submissive slut just like you?" Kelly asked.

"No," I said, although that was partly true.

"Then what can't you believe?" Kelly asked.

"This whole ordeal," I said, looking back at her, exasperated, even as her finger wiggled inside my ass, which was awkward, but not uncomfortable.

"You should be thankful," she said.

"Why?" I asked, as she inserted a second finger, making my hole widen more than it ever had. A slight burn waved over me.

"Because I have allowed you two to become a lot closer and now you each have pussy to munch whenever you get the craving," she said, as she pumped the two fingers in and out of my ass.

"That's ridiculous," I countered.

Mom added, "Just obey our Mistress, honey. Don't fight it."

I turned back to Mom with a confused look and yet in her eyes I could see her pleading. What I couldn't tell was, was it 'Please shut up before you make this worse' or 'Just obey like Mommy and enjoy yourself'.

Mom seemed to imply the second when she began to slowly thrust her hips to fuck me without being told. She then reached up and pulled my lips to hers and started kissing me.

I was shocked, but melted into the kiss as Mom's tongue went in my mouth.

As we kissed, as she slowly fucked me, as I was finger ass fucked, I no longer saw my mom as my mom, but rather as another woman, another pussy.

Kelly's fingers disappeared from my ass and a moment later I felt her cock slowly penetrate me.

I moaned into Mom's mouth, a mixture of pleasure and pain coursing through me.

"So tight," Kelly whispered from behind me.

Mom held my cheeks as she kissed me, forcing me to focus on her lips and tongue and not the pain burning in my ass.

"So hot watching you two make out," Kelly quipped, "almost makes me wish I had a mom."

Suddenly, those words made me sad. Mom broke the kiss and shocked me by saying, "You have a Mom you can fuck now, Mistress. I'll always be there for you."

I gasped. Mom's words were not out of blackmail, but lust and submissiveness.

"Thank you Mommy," Kelly replied, "And that would make you my new sister, Erin."

"Oh God," I replied, both because she was now all in my ass and the thought of Erin as my sister was utterly incomprehensible.

"Ready to get ass fucked, sis?" Kelly asked.

"I guess," I replied. Part of me was curious what getting ass fucked would feel like, while the other part of me was repulsed by it.

Mom whispered, "You'll love it baby, just let your brain go and enjoy the pleasure of being used." She then pulled me back into a kiss as Kelly began fucking me.

She started slow and my mind was indeed mush. I was kissing my Mom; I was getting ass fucked; Mom was wearing a strap-on cock that was currently in my pussy; I was getting double penetrated.

My mom's tongue explored my mouth, a constant distraction to the reality I was being sodomized.

Slowly, but surely, the pain dissipated and a new, unique, pleasure began coursing through me. I suddenly wanted it faster, harder. I wanted to feel both cocks pistoning in and out of me. I wanted to be double penetrated and fucked like a slut.

I broke Mom's kiss and begged, "Harder, please, harder."

"Beg to be ass fucked hard, slut," Kelly demanded.

I didn't hesitate, my body and lust in control now, "Please, Mistress, fuck my virgin ass and make me your complete whore."

Kelly obliged, beginning to slam her cock in my ass hard.

"Fuck," I screamed, her deep penetration creating a new pain... and a new pleasure.

"Fuck me too, Mommy," I begged, wanting to be her slave too, "fuck your daughter slave."

Mom obliged too and soon both my holes were being used as fuck holes and it was exhilarating.

Instantly I could feel the tide inside me building. "Oh, my God," I babbled, "so good," as I tried to find a place to put my hands comfortably.

"Use my tits, honey," Mom offered.

I took her up on her offer, placing my hands on her big tits for balance.

"Fuck, too good," I whimpered.

"Are you an ass slut?" Kelly asked.

"God, yes," I admitted, knowing I would be willing to take it in the ass again.

"And a cunt slave?" she added.

"Forever," I replied, even as I looked at my Mom.

"And a daughter pet to her Mommy," she added.

"Forever," I repeated, the one word saying everything to my Mom.

Yes, this twisted act of incest started as blackmail; and yes, it was morally wrong; yet, I knew this was just the beginning.

Mom smiled, "I love you, Erin."

"I love you too, Mom," I replied, as I began bouncing back on both cocks, needing to get off now.

"That's it," Kelly laughed softly, "fuck yourself like the dirty incest lesbian bimbo you are."

Those words would have infuriated me a few days ago, today they made me come. "Oh God, I'm coming."

I bounced back for a few more deep thrusts and then collapsed forward.

Kelly resumed reaming my ass even as my orgasm coursed through me.

"Good girl," Mom purred, as my entire body trembled with a euphoria I didn't know existed.

Eventually, Kelly pulled out and said, "I think my job here is done."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mom said, which was both absurd and yet true.

"You're welcome, sluts," Kelly said, as she slapped her ass. She got dressed, as I lay there recovering from an earth shattering orgasm.

Once Kelly was dressed, she stressed, "And both of you, no panties, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," we both said in unison.

Once the door was closed, I apologized, "I'm so sorry, Mom."

Mom looked me in the eyes and said, "It's okay."

"No, it's not," I continued, "My mistakes put you in a horrible situation and forced you to commit incest."

"Yes, it did," Mom nodded, "but it also solved a problem."

"It did?" I asked, curious what she meant. Did she enjoy having sex with me as much as I did with her?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds