Blackmailed Teen Submissive

"Sweetheart, I have my own secret to reveal," she said ominously.

"What is it?" I asked.

Mom sat up and revealed, "Your aunt has wanted to make you her submissive since the day you turned eighteen."

I gasped. Even after all the shocking shit that happened today, I would never have guessed this. My aunt, Lisa, was two years younger than my Mom, and the youngest woman in the state to be appointed a judge.

I was utterly speechless.

Mom only added to the shock when she explained, "I've been her submissive since I was in college and walked in on her with two of her fellow cheerleaders."

"You and Aunt Lisa?" I finally asked, even though the question was obvious.

"She is a very powerful woman," Mom said.

"Do you still, um..." I began.

"Yes, I'm still Mistress Lisa's submissive," Mom nodded, "and have been ever since I served her and both cheerleaders that one fateful day.

"OMG," I said, my head spinning.

"And now you will be her submissive too," Mom declared.

"What?" I asked.

"Trust me," Mom said, "you are a natural submissive like Mommy and Mistress Lisa will have you between her legs begging minutes after she learns of today's events."

"You're going to tell her?" I asked, still in shock, even though the idea of Mom and Aunt Lisa was fucking hot.

"I have no choice," Mom said, "I tell her everything." After a pause she added, "Plus, she will know exactly how to deal with a wannabe Mistress like Kelly."

"You can get us out of this situation?" I asked, the first glimmer of hope in this twisted submission tale.

"She will be our pet before the week is out," Mom promised.

"No way!" I replied, the idea of getting revenge and control of Kelly utterly delicious.

Mom nodded, "There is always a stronger dominant.

"How Freud of you," I joked.

She stood up and grabbed her phone.

Are you calling Auntie now?" I asked, head still spinning with my newfound knowledge.

"Yes, but you will address her as Mistress Lisa from now on when we are alone," Mom responded.

After pleasing my mom, and learning of mom's past, incest didn't seem wrong at all. Actually, it felt so right.

I asked, "Can I make the phone call?"

"Sure, honey," Mom nodded smiling, handing me the already ringing phone.

When Auntie answered it, I greeted, "Hi, Mistress Lisa."

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds