Bound Friends Pt. 14

She decided to look for something more. Opening the closet she caught almost instantly a long leather hood. It had an opening around her mouth, and holes at the nostrils, but nothing else. It wasn't a perfect match for Zainab's leather but with it on she wouldn't see the difference. She also grabbed a short chain to serve as a hobble before she threw them both on the bed.

Megan walked back to the bed, slowly feeling the leather of each wrist cuff before putting on and locking them on. Next she took a skinny leather belt and wrapped it around her waist, locking it closed. She took the small chain and locked it on to each ankle cuff, giving her only about six inches of a hobble. She slid herself up onto the bed and began to writhe around, the feeling of cuffs locked on, the restriction of her legs, it all felt so wonderful.

"Hannah, with you in safemode, that means you must obey every command you're given correct?" Megan asked looking up at the ceiling.

"That is correct. I can not make any decision on my own," Hannah's voice replied.

"So if I told you to do something, and then changed my mind later, you would have to obey?" she asked.

"That is correct. I can not make any decision on my own."

"Well that won't do.." Megan mumbled to herself. She slowly shuffled back to the closet to look for a solution that would leave her helpless till morning. "Hannah, do you know where the shock collars are?"

"They are all in the storage room in the shed."

"Shit.." Megan said as she looked down at her cuffed legs. She slowly moved out to the living room to minimize her time outside. She braced herself as she neared the glass door. The moment she opened it she moved into high gear. The air was biting and cold, the wind gusting from side to side. She ended up hopping down the steps before deciding that hopping was simply the fastest way period. She made it too the barn but was thoroughly covered in goosebumps. She opened the door and turned on the light, everything had been left very orderly. She saw a series of shock collars and decided simply to grab them all and hop back toward the house. By the time she had reached the balcony her teeth were chattering and was relieved when she could finally get inside.

She returned to shuffling, without the biting air she did not feel nearly as rushed. She looked over the collars and many had different letters on them D, C, P, and one that simply had the infinity sign. "Hannah, can you tell me anything about what the letters mean?"

"The letters on those collars represent what they restrict you to. D for dog, C for cat, P for pony and the infinity sign will punish speech but does not have specific animal exceptions."

"So if I put any of these on I couldn't speak without being shocked right?" Megan asked as she finally reached the bedroom again.

"That is correct."

Megan sat down at the edge of the bed, making sure she knew where everything was. She knew that once the hood she held in her hand was on she wouldn't be able to see anything. It fit loosely over her head, her hair tucked behind her and poked out behind the hood by a few inches. The hood itself extended down to just the start of her neck with laces in the back to tighten it up. Once it was in place with the nostril holes lined up, she began to tighten. The leather gripped the sides of her cheeks and at the tip of her chin The laces tucked behind a flap that buckled closed with a place for a lock, which she quickly utilized.

A mad rush washed over Megan as she realized that even if she stopped here, she would have to either find the keys blind or wait until her friends were free in the morning to help. She was deliciously trapped, and so she saw no reason to stop yet. She reached for the shock collar and placed it around her neck. She tried to speak and immediately felt the zaps preventing her from finishing. She caught her breath before taking it off. "Hannah, in ten minutes I want you to start to turn up the power of my NESIC can you still do that?"

"I can do that, what should I turn it up to and how quickly?" Hannah replied

"I want you to turn it up to a random number at a random speed taking between one and twenty seconds to get to the final setting. Leave it on for a period between five seconds and ten minutes, then I want you to decide randomly if you make me cum or turn it off. If you make me cum, give me a rest for somewhere between five minutes and two hours. If you do not let me cum, wait for between one second and five minutes before turning it on again. Can you execute these parameters continuously while still in safemode and it shouldn't affect the cells right? I don't want your usual personality turning on at any point or affecting when Andrea or Zainab can be released," Megan logically explained.

"This will not affect the countdown to release the cell door. The ten minute countdown timer for your specifications has started. I can and will execute the orders as instructed until told to do otherwise."

"Well, let's not let that be a possibility," Megan snickered as she put the shock collar back around her throat. Apprehensively she fumbled around with the lock until she found where it should go. She smiled, clicked it shut, and knew there was now no way to stop Hannah. She grabbed the final two locks before lying down in the middle of the bed on her stomach. She fed one lock through an eyelet near the center of the belt around her waist. She maneuvered the d-ring of one cuff through the lock. She tested to make sure it had caught properly before locking it completely. With a little bit of difficulty, she slid the other lock to the eyelet just beside the other. After a bit more difficulty and a few failed attempts, she managed to close the lock.

She lay there, pulling at her restraints. Her arms stopped just short of being able to straighten out, and they barely moved a few inches away from her body. She was well and truly trapped, and knew how hard it was going to be to find that key later but there was nothing she could do to change that now.

She started to wonder if she had in fact gone too far, but her thoughts were interrupted as her NESIC sprang to life. It was at a low setting rising slowly and leveling off at just above slight annoyance. It teased and tormented her for minutes as she flopped around. She soon collapsed back into motionlessness when the chip simply turned off. It was frustrating, but it was all so beautifully out of her control.

****

"Please.. Zee say something," Andrea whimpered. She had taken the last hour and change slowly filling Zainab in about everything. About Hannah, about the "visitors," about the videos, and through it all Zainab had sat quietly, listening but not responding.

"That's.. That's a lot to process," Zainab said.

"Well say something.." Andrea pleaded.

"What do you want me to say?" Zainab asked.

"I don't know," Andrea said as she spun around to look up at the ceiling. She wiped away the few stray tears that still lingered on her face. "I don't know what to do next, it's one of the reasons I never sat you down and told you all this. What are you supposed to do with that?"

"I don't know either.." Zainab said. "But I have an idea," Zainab said as she gently lifted Andrea's head so she could move her legs. She turned herself around and slid up beside Andrea with one arm wrapped around her while the other served as a pillow. "You don't have to say anything more if you don't want to, we can just lay here."

Andrea turned to allow Zainab to hold her from behind before interlocking her hand with Zainab's. She pulled the hands up to her face and kissed Zainab on the back of the hand. "Thank you," she whispered as she better positioned herself to be in her girlfriend's embrace.

****

Andrea awoke slowly, feeling rested but not remembering actually falling asleep. However long it had been, it had really wiped away a lot of the worry of the night before. She felt refreshed. She wasn't sure what time it was but she was sure it must be early. There was some light but very little seemed to be coming down from the skylight. Zainab's arm was still around her, though she herself appeared to be asleep.

"Hannah, what time is it, can I open the door yet?" Andrea whispered.

"The time is 10:18. You may open the door without my programing being required to call the police," Hannah said at her regular volume, clearly not picking up that Andrea had wanted things to be quiet. Zainab was awoken by the announcement and began to stretch.

"Huh, it should be brighter," Andrea said as she walked over to the door to type in the combination. As soon as the door was open she looked up at the skylight and saw exactly why it was so dark.

"Ugh.. my arms asleep," Zainab said as she sat up and massaged the arm she had been sleeping on.

"Looks like it snowed last night," Andrea said quietly as she stared up at the snow covering the skylight.

"What?!" Zainab screeched suddenly sounding very awake. "Like right now there's snow on the ground? What are we waiting for?"

"I don't know.. a shower.. a breakfast, something like that," Andrea said as she stood up.

"Bah.. there'll be time enough to shower when you're dead, there's snow outside!" Zainab said as she rushed over to the stairs leading down to the master bedroom.

"What are you eight?" Andrea asked. Zainab responded by simply poked her head back into view and sticking out her tongue in a display of just how adult and mature she was. Andrea walked down more slowly, opening the door just in time to watch Zainab ungracefully try to put a pair of snow pants over her regular jeans. She threw on a turtleneck sweater, a beanie and a jacket that matched the off white of her snow pants exactly. She stuffed a pair of gloves in her pockets before excitingly pulling out her new pair of boots.

"God damn," Andrea said.

"Why thank you, it's not my usual type but I do think I pull it off nicely," Zainab said reflexively.

"Not you Ms. Humble, I'm looking outside. It was clear last night and now I'm seeing at least a good two, two and a half feet and it's still coming down hard." Andrea said as she opened the blinds on the sliding glass door.

"Oh my God, look at how big those flakes are and how slow they're moving!" Zainab said as she rushed over to the window with one boot still untied.

"Yeah well, I'm thinking more about the car.."

"Oh my God, that would look so cool! I wonder if we could even see it or if it's just gone," Zainab said before she rushed to the front door.

".. and how we drive that car out of here.. on those country roads.. no great, go right ahead.. no after you.." Andrea said to herself. as she went to go look for her own boots. Once she had them on she grabbed her jacket and a pair of gloves and headed for the front door.

She opened the door and stepped out to see Zainab standing nearly waist deep in snow bobbing around trying to catch flakes on her tongue. Once she had seemingly caught the one she was tracking she looked over at Andrea and threw a snowball, hitting Andrea in the shoulder.

"Wee.. this is so cool!"

"I thought you hated the cold?" Andrea asked

"I do, generally. I mean snow would be so much more awesome if it wasn't so cold. But if I'm going to put up with cold then I say there should at least be something fun as compensation for it not being warmer," Zainab explained.

"You're also dressed like you're about to climb Everest," Andrea snipped.

"Oh come here missy.." Zainab said as she gestured through her mittens for Andrea. "Come on, I wanna do a snow angel," she said as she grabbed Andrea's hand. After a few steps, Zainab turned Andrea around and began to trip her over into the snow. Andrea squealed as she began to fall but Zainab held her hand, gently lowering her down into the snow before crawling on top of her.

Zainab leaned in and began to kiss Andrea. She grabbed Andrea's two hands and flung them down to either side. She tried to get Andrea to move her hands but the snow was simply too deep to push it all neatly away. But she still held Andrea's hands to her side all the same.

"You know, making fun of my outfit, making fun of my maturity, that's an awful quick way to get a slave in trouble," Zainab whispered in Andrea's ear. Andrea gasped and squirmed for a moment as the words resonated through her body. "You ready to take that punishment yet?"

"Mmm yes Mistress," Andrea said in a hushed tone.

"Alright then," Zainab said as she got up, helping Andrea to her feet once she had. "I want you to go inside, and just beside the front door, strip naked and kneel as you wait for your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," Andrea said as she followed Zainab back inside.

****

Andrea knelt nervously, she had stripped quickly and even folded her clothes while waiting for Zainab to come back. She looked back down when she heard the footsteps of Zainab in her boots returning from the bedroom.

"Well slave, did you pack my leather belts in your suitcase instead of mine?" Zainab asked as she stopped right in front of Andrea.

"No Mistress, I packed all your things in your bag."

"Well they aren't there, maybe they got left back at the dorm. And I swear, if you left them back at that motel.." Zainab threatened without actually giving a threat.

"No, I checked the room twice Mistress. I'm sorry I know how much you like them," Andrea said in sincerity but unintentionally sounding sarcastic.

"Well I don't want to use metal out there so it'll be zip ties for you then," Zainab said as she pulled Andrea up by the chin.

"Out there?" Andrea asked in vain, sure she already knew the answer.

"Yes.. you felt like mocking me for wearing all this snow stuff. let's see how you fare out there," Zainab said as she opened the door and pushed Andrea out onto the porch. The cold air rushed past her as it raced for the open doorway. She stepped slowly, needing a prodding with almost every other step. Zainab led her to one of the support posts beside the stairs. She pulled Andrea's hands away from her chest and behind the post before adding a zip tie to keep them together.

"Well.. what do you think of the cold now?" Zainab asked rhetorically before taking one of the larger zip ties and locking it around Andrea's neck. Andrea felt a little twinge of fear as she heard the clicks, but she trusted Zainab and knew she would never let anything happen to her. Still, it was more than enough to get her pulse racing as she felt pressure to keep her head flat against the post.

Zainab bent down and ran a tie around the bottom of the post. She then ran one around Andrea's left ankle, closing it around the cable already there before repeating the process with the right ankle. The feet could still move around, but they could only do so by circling the post in one direction or the other.

Zainab stood up and ran her hands along Andrea as she did. The skin was already covered in goosebumps and beginning to shiver in places. Though from her history, she knew there was usually a little bit of shaking as she ran her hands along a bound Andrea on a regular day.

"See now.. there's nothing to worry about, no need to get all sourpuss about the snow," Zainab said as she leaned up and nibbled on Andrea's left nipple.

"Mmm.. but you do have a plan right, I can't be out here for too long," Andrea muttered as she tested her bindings again.

"Already? Already reminding me it's.. " Zainab huffed in a strangely serious tone that put Andrea off balance. "Be right back," she said as she ducked inside the house.

Andrea looked around, it was eerily quiet as the snow continued to fall just beyond her. A gust of wind blew some of the flakes her way, accelerating the cold around her wet pussy and around the nipple Zainab had just been toying with.

"Here, something to warm you up.." Zainab said as she began to flog Andrea across the tits. Andrea jostled but never evaded the dozen or so blows Zainab rained down before setting the flogger on the floor.

Zainab walked over and leaned herself against the post opposite Andrea. She stared silently, clearly deep in thought. "Fuuuuuuuck..." Zainab quietly exhaled. She stumbled down the stairs to grab a fist full of snow "Oh-god-fuck so much colder than anticipated," she grunted as she lobbed a half formed snowball in Andrea's general direction, which all but disintegrated before reaching her.

"Mistress, is there something wrong?" Andrea asked.

"Of course not.." Zainab said with a tone that could equally be fake sarcasm, or the real thing masquerading as a fake. "Nothing.. is wrong.." she said as she tapped her finger on Andrea's chest. "I just wanted a few more hours before things.. ugh was that so hard hope for?" she began to mumble to herself as she walked out of site. "Just.. and then it's got to all.. shit.."

"I can't help but feel like there's something wrong.." Andrea said.

"Fucken gold star again." Zainab said as she began cutting the zip ties loose. Once Andrea was free of the post she went to sit down on the steps. Andrea crouched down beside her, putting her body around her in both a hug and a shield from the cold. "I turned the sauna on before we left, it should be nice and warm by now." Zainab said.

"Come in with me," Andrea said.

"I'll.. be in soon." Zainab said as she contained to watch the snow fall. "Beautiful isn't it. They all fall down elegantly, slowly, each a unique flake. Then they hit the ground, they join all the other flakes and become one big unidentifiable pile of snow. It all just.. sort of blends together."

"Um.. Zee you're freaking me out. Come inside and we can talk."

"Nah, you go ahead alone.. you should try getting more used to that anyhow.." Zainab mumbled despondently.

"Are.. are you breaking up with me?" Andrea asked, breaking off her embrace.

"If that's how you see it going down," Zainab replied

"What the hell?" Andrea began to yell. "What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? This is cause of last night isn't it?"

"Andrea.." Zainab said.

"Right.. all that 'you can't help but change how you look at things..' I see how it is. Suddenly you can't stand me."

"That's not true." Zainab protested.

"Not true.. well you would know wouldn't you. All your.. fuck how can you hate me enough to do this?"

"I don't hate you. I'm just not.." Zainab said before trailing off

"Then what? I don't get it!" Andrea said stumped and collapsing back against the post. "What.. what the hell.."

"I don't fucking hate you ok?" Zainab screamed as she finally broke her calm facade. She began to cry and wipe the tears away with her sleeves. "I just.. This is just how it ends. And.. I mean whatever that's fine. I find someone else I find.. But it's..

"So you've just used me up huh, I was fun and now you're just what moving on?" Andrea said now herself at the verge of tears. "This is about last night isn't it? That's why you're doing this now and not a few days ago. Do you know how fucking hard it was for me to tell you that? The last time I was in that cell, I thought I was about to get shipped off to Japan and spend the rest of my life as a fucking ponygirl. You think I'd share that with just anyone? Why would you take a trip out to nowhere with someone you were so close to ending things with, something must have changed! You can't stand to look at me now can you, just admit it I'm damaged fucking goods or whatever your fucking problem is. Go on say it! Say you don't want to fucking see me anymore."

"I'm not going to say that," Zainab said before burying her head in her knees.

"Why cause I'm not important enough? I'm not cool enough? Why can't you.."

"Because I think I fucking love you." Zainab screamed into her legs. She had never said those words before and saying them had clearly taken their emotional toll as she began to shake. "That's what makes it hard. I don't want to let go.. this isn't how.. I never.."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds