Bound Friends Pt. 14

"Then don't let go, I'm right here. You and me? We're not broken." Andrea said suddenly having a more conciliatory tone as she began crawling over to Zainab.

"Yet.. not broken yet. I.. I'm all surface. I don't go deeper than this.. and so I.. and after last night? I.. I don't know how much longer I can hang in there before you realize that. I'm.. I'm no.. I can't.. I don't know how to be there like.. " Zainab said stone faced looking straight ahead.

"Zainab. That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say." Andrea said bluntly as she wrapped her arms around Zainab. "Guess what, everyone has those insecurities. It's called fucking life. You know how you get past it? You try. You stumble, learn from the stumbles and you keep going bruises and all. And if you love the person, it's worth getting it wrong a few times for the chance to get it right. Zainab," Andrea said before pulling Zainab's face toward hers and capturing her gaze. "Zainab, I love you. I've known that for a while I've just never had the stomach or the.. the whatever to actually say it. Just as I'm sure you've got a list of excuses why you've never said that before now either. But we just got into a fight, and out of that fight we both admitted for the first time that we're both truly deeply in love with each other. That's fucking life right there, it's not all sonnets and roses, it's not a three act play where we just wait a little longer and things will work themselves out naturally. It's two stupid people trying to overcome their stupid people shit and do the best they can to be with each other. Now stop being an idiot and come join me in the sauna."

****

Zainab was reluctant to get up at first. She simply sat on the steps watching the snow slowly fall as Andrea knelt behind her pressing her naked and now shivering body tight. But after wiping away a few more tears she nodded her head and stood up holding Andrea's hand. Zainab tried to hide it but she was shaking, almost as much as Andrea was. Andrea helped Zainab with her zipper after her hands wouldn't stop shaking. She continued to undress Zainab who cooperated but otherwise stood still.

"I.. I didn't mean.." Zainab stammered as she looked down at the floor. Andrea just continued undressing her until all that she had left were her black thong panties.

"It's ok," Andrea said as she led Zainab by the hand back toward the sauna. "Just come lay down with me." She opened the door and pulled Zainab in quickly to keep the heat from escaping. She lay down along the wood panel bench and gestured for Zainab to lie in front of her. Her skin was still cold to the touch as she pulled herself close around Zainab.

"I don't know if I can be there for you," Zainab finally said, interrupting only the sound of them silently breathing. "I'm.. normally.. this is getting into the part I don't like where everything gets heavy and dull. I'm sure I'd be no good at it and I don't know if either of us would enjoy me trying.. then eventually you'd get tired and leave, or I'd get frustrated and leave. But.. I don't.. this isn't like those other times. I don't want this to be like other times. I don't want.. I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be the strong one here.."

"You still are.. there's nothing stronger than being able to admit your own flaws. We're both diving into the unknown together." Andrea whispered as she held Zainab tightly.

"Do you know what a shabdahl is?" Zainab asked. Andrea shook her head. "It's a kind of bird native to Surda, it's small, blue, looks and flies kind of like a hummingbird. What makes them different though is they don't settle down like other birds. They don't have a regular territory, they don't build nests, they barely need any rest and they don't so much 'pair up' as they just have sex with one bird after another over and over. You know how you can call someone a pig if they're messy? Well people who live like that, live kind of.. flighty, free spirit and rambunctious but irresponsible and not really tied to anyone.. they get called a shabdahl."

Zainab reached over and grabbed Andrea's hand in hers. "It's funny, a lot of people see it as somewhat of an insult, like you're calling someone immature when you call them a shabdahl. I'd always seen it more as a badge of honor," Zainab said as she guided Andrea's hand up to her thigh. "That's what the tattoo I have says.. it says shabdahl because I always saw that as a good thing, it always sounded like such a great thing to be, who wouldn't want to be that? But now.."

"Now what?"

"I used to think it sounded lonely to tie yourself down, make it harder to meet new people or go where you wanted. Now though.. I mean I still want to be free, do all those things.. but.. I don't know, I can't answer it all."

"You don't have to answer it all just yet," Andrea said as she moved their two hands back around Zainab's stomach. "Just answer one thing, did you mean it when you said you're in love me?"

Zainab smiled. "Yes.. yes that's one thing I'm sure of. I love you. But what if I.."

"Shh.. it's ok," Andrea softly interrupted. "Worries are ok. I love you too, and history doesn't have to be prologue. We'll find a way to make it work.. just don't try anything stupid like try to end things because of what your tattoo means. We both love each other, and that's how I know things will work out."

****

"We got a problem here," Andrea said as she walked back toward the kitchen where Zainab stared into an almost empty fridge some time later.

"Tell me about it, everything we brought needs someone to cook it and that certainly isn't going to be me," Zainab said as she shut the fridge door.

"Well I'm sure I'm no better, but I meant a different problem. There's only two small snow shovels, no salt and nothing big and nothing motorized." Andrea said as she leaned down over the kitchen counter.

"How often do snow plows come by? Wouldn't they just take care of it all?" Zainab asked.

"Around here? I don't know for sure they ever come by. And even if they do, it would only be for the public road and not our private and very long driveway." Andrea explained perplexingly. "Did you just kind of assume a snow plow would come save us?"

"That's what they do isn't it? They clear the roads?" Zainab replied, slowly realizing her own ignorant assumption.

"Yeah.. in cities they do, but even there they don't generally do private driveways. And if this much snow happened overnight then that's a matter of life and death to keep the main roads open, they may not have time to come out to middle of nowhere places like here. We're probably on our own. Sorry.." Andrea explained causing Zainab to pout.

"Well, why don't we go wake Megan and then deal with this," Zainab said as she walked around to Andrea.

"You just don't want to shovel," Andrea teased as they both started walking down the hallway. Zainab didn't respond she simply poked Andrea playfully with her elbow.

****

Megan awoke again as she felt her chip turn on. She did not know if it was night or day, she did not know how long she had been like this but she felt utterly amazing. She had been made to cum half a dozen times at least, and no matter how hard she protested there was nothing she could do to stop it.

After it hummed away for a while she began to make fists, breathing heavy anticipating the chance that it might make her cum again at any moment. Instead it merely turned off. She wasn't sure how long it would stay off, but she finally decided that perhaps it was time to go look for the key. She had after all been very bold to throw it into the grass with a blindfolding hood, but it's simply the cost of planning such things out when particularly horny.

She got up and began shuffling towards the direction she thought should be the sliding glass door, when she heard the hallway door open.

"Megan? What's going on?" Andrea asked rhetorically. The answer was rather self-evident but she still felt blindsided by it.

"Oh that's where my leather belts went," Zainab said as the two of them walked over to the now stationary Megan.

"See, told you I didn't lose them." Andrea said to Zainab. "But Megan are you alright?"

Megan darted her head around embarrassed but turned on. She didn't intend on being discovered, though knew with the hood it might have become a necessity. Even still she felt a surge of helplessness now that she was discovered in such a state. It was also at that moment that the NESIC sprang back to life, causing Megan to lose her balance and fall forward to be caught by Zainab.

"Oh hell you've got one of those shock collars on you, here let me.. and it's locked on just great." Andrea said as she looked at the collar. She helped Zainab guide Megan back to the bed where Megan began to writhe around enjoying the sensations amplified by her helplessness, humiliation and restriction. Once she was safely back on the bed she began to pull at her bindings, kicking her feet apart and pulling her wrists, not getting very far in either case. Then it happened, her chip sent out a signal to cum and she moaned and grunted softly as she jostled around like a fish out of water before finally collapsing down and laying still in exhaustion.

Andrea and Zainab weren't sure what to make of it all. Andrea got up on the bed and flipped Megan onto her side. She was still breathing heavy but put up no resistance. Andrea grabbed the square box of the shock collar that was sitting at Megan's throat and tried to twist it. The collar became a little tighter, but the two metal prongs were now safely facing away from her throat.

"Are you alright?" Andrea asked.

"I'm fine, I was just about to go get the key. It's just out in the grass," Megan said.

Andrea and Zainab looked at each other worryingly. "Um, I don't know how to tell.. wait how long have you been tied up?"

"Since last night. With Hannah coming back on I.. it got me in the mood I guess is all."

"You mean you've been like this the whole time we were up in that cell? With a collar around your neck are you crazy?" Zainab interjected as she joined Andrea up on the bed.

"I.. no it's not that restrictive, and the key's just outside and.."

"Megan, this is that hogtie thing all over again, this isn't safe!" Andrea interrupted.

"Well excuse me for not having anyone to do this for me ok? You two told me not to come up last night and I just.. I mean.. I can go get the key whenever I want." Meagan said defensively.

"No you can't idiot, there's a good two and a half feet of snow outside!" Andrea said.

"Oh.. um.."

"Can you tell us exactly where the keys are? Maybe we could dig and find them," Zainab asked.

"Not exactly.. I kind of just threw them out in the dark. they're about halfway between the balcony and the cement but with the snow I'm not sure you can see that line anyway," Megan replied.

"And I'm presuming cutting them is out of the question?" Andrea asked Zainab.

"That would be correct, these are my Italian leather stuffs.. I love them so much and they're not really replaceable. Well I just say fuck it, you wanted to be tied up, looks like you're getting your wish. We'll cut the collar off since that's not mine and I want you to not lose your voice again. Then, when we get to a town I think you're just going to give a lucky locksmith very interesting story," Zainab replied.

"Or we get some bolt cutters and cut the locks.." Andrea said in a deadpan delivery.

"Oh you're no fun." Zainab said as she crossed her arms. "I'll go get something for the collar," she said as she got up and walked out towards the hallway

"And then grab your snow clothes cause it looks like it's just you and me with the shovels." Andrea added, causing Zainab to grumble as she left.

"And Hannah, turn off my program." Megan said, realizing this probably wasn't a good time to let the NESIC turn back on in the near future.

****

"And you said I overpacked.." Zainab said as she and Andrea both came back into the cabin winded after several hours clearing snow.

"Well I wasn't expecting to be spending hours out in what's nearly a damn blizzard," Andrea said as she began removing her shoes.

"Uh.. I could use a rest though, my arms feel like putty." Zainab said as she simply dropped her outer coverings to the floor. "And my legs aren't far behind.."

"You don't really 'do' chores do you?" Andrea mocked.

"Carry me, body failing.." Zainab mumbled as she collapsed onto Andrea's shoulder.

"I'm tired too, we can go lay down and check on Megan," Andrea said as she led on towards the bedrooms with Zainab still leaning on her side. "Megan?"

"I'm in the master bedroom," she called out. She had taken the hours alone to move herself slowly over to the larger and more comfortable bed. She lay on her stomach, still as helplessly bound and blind as before.

"Well, it's dark out and we've cleared most of a path down the driveway to the main road. Now if any plow does clear the road we'll be able to reach it with.. just a bit more shoveling. It's even letting up I think," Andrea informed Megan as she collapsed onto the bed with Zainab doing the same on the other side of the bed. "But I say we don't try leaving till morning even if a plow does come by tonight. I don't want to get caught out there at night. If it doesn't snow to much more tonight I think I can drive us out of here if we've got chains."

"Chains you say?" Zainab joked.

"No.. I mean for the.."

"I know what you meant. I'm not completely clueless," Zainab said sticking out her tongue.

"And how are you doing?" Andrea asked as she slapped Megan's bare ass.

"Mmm still good. I haven't been bound this long since summer. And being blind too it's like.. like I'm just a helpless.. thing." Megan cooed as she fidgeted around in her bindings.

"Alright, well, we should go try to get some food.. or.. something," Zainab said without moving.

"Yes.. food.." Andrea said with equal enthusiasm.

****

"We don't have marshmallows do we?" Zainab asked as she sat back and watched Andrea tend to the newly started fire in the stone fireplace.

"No, don't think so," Andrea said as she poked the pieces of kindling to get into better position to light the main logs. "And after I burnt the dinner so bad I wasn't sure you'd trust me to cook anything more anyway."

"It was rice! How do you mess up rice?"

"I didn't see you volunteering," Andrea replied.

"I told you, my arms had stopped working.." Zainab said in a fake pout.

"So what do we do now?" Megan asked while seated in the couch opposite Zainab.

"Hey.. I've got an idea.. presents. It's Christmas eve right?" Zainab said as she sat up. "Why don't we do our gifts now? We did say gift each but I think it'd be a fun way to pass the time."

"Is this.. I mean with Megan like this it doesn't seem like a great time to do this.." Andrea said.

"Well, I can't speak for your gifts but I have some confidence this can still be enjoyable."

"I'm open for it, Andrea why don't you open mine for me and tell me what they are." Megan cheerily said.

"I also get the gut feeling that whatever you got's going to outshine us so why don't we do yours separately from ours," Andrea asked.

"Sounds fair, ok we do mine now and yours later," Zainab said as she dashed back to the bedroom for her large suitcase to fetch the giftwrapped boxes.

"That's not exactly what.. oh forget it. Sure let's do yours now since there's probably not a chance of talking you out of it now is there?"

"Not a good chance no," Zainab replied as she returned with a large wrapped box she set in front of Andrea.

"Alright, Megan you got a.." Andrea said as she opened Megan's present. "A virtual cinema headset.. Ok Zee how is this in any way something she can use right now?"

"Look at the headphones that come with.." Zainab corrected.

"Total noise isolation headphones.. oh.. I get it now," Andrea said as she looked closer at the box.

"Like I couldn't hear anything at all?" Megan asked.

"Exactly, I was thinking, let's make the most of the time here. I'll get you in one of those animal cages I saw upstairs, plop these on and keep you in there till morning," Zainab explained Megan simply smiled and sighed. "I'll take that as a yes, let's get those things on her."

Andrea rushed to open the box and get out the headset. It wrapped around Megan's head like a kind of head harness. There was another band wrapping around the head to hold the large earphones in place and running under the chin. It was clearly designed so that it wouldn't be easily shaken off. Andrea reached up and turned on the headphones with a switch, illuminating a small blue light over each ear.

"Hello Megan can you still hear me?" Zainab asked in a rather loud voice. Megan gave no response. "Respond or I'll slap you," Zainab said even louder and right into her ear but still got no response. "Alright, go grab one of those cages I saw upstairs," Zainab said as she looked over to Andrea. Andrea scurried off to grab one of the ones left upstairs.

Megan darted her head around, she could feel the pressure around her eyes and around her ears but couldn't hear anything. She followed obediently as she felt Zainab push her along on her knees. She was restricted to very small steps across the smooth wood floor. She felt a second pair of hands on her other side. Andrea had returned to help guide Megan into the cage whose door stood open. It was tricky to get over the lip of the metal crate, but with everyone helping they eventually got Megan inside. Her head rested against the far side of the cage as she tucked her legs inside. When she tried stretching back out again she felt the door had been closed. She moaned and jostled pulling at her wrists before settling more or less into a ball tie. The pressure from lying on her earphone was uncomfortable, but by simply taking her weight off her head she could give herself a rest. She felt the bars press against her knees, and felt the other side with her fingers, she knew she was going nowhere and so she simply attempted to enjoy the restriction.

****

"Wait there," Zainab said before quickly dashing back to her room. She returned carrying a small bag in one hand and a small wrapped gift in the other. She had stripped out of the top and pants she had worn for dinner, strutting coyly down towards Andrea in only a delicate pair of red lace panties. She set both the bag and present down at one edge of the couch before sitting down in the middle. She tapped lightly on the other end of the couch, encouraging Andrea to climb up and join her.

"When I got you this gift," Zainab started as she grabbed the wrapped box and scooted closer to Andrea. "Well I was just thinking it could be a fun.. trinket I guess. I.. well I thought about how it could look and I just.. I told myself that it didn't mean anything more than that. But.. I.. that wasn't really true. I.. you bring this.. And now with all the.. whatever you want to call this last day.. well I guess I'm just trying to say that I didn't mean to get you a gift that was.. like a symbol of something, but since I kind of did that anyway.. I'm glad I did."

"This is really new to you isn't it? This whole being a flawed human thing.." Andrea joked as she took the gift, causing Zainab to blush. "No, it's good, I'm glad. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a smarmy asshole, it's just a reflex."

"Shut up before I take it back," Zainab said as she pawed half-heartedly for the box.

"Alright.. ok I'm opening it." Andrea said as she began to tear away the wrapping. The wrapping covered a plain white box, about an inch and a half tall and about six inches square. She slid the top off and found a necklace arranged atop a soft padding. It was silver, made of a smooth decorative rope chain about 3 mm thick, thicker than some but not oversized. It had a kind of pendent in the middle, not dangling from it but attached directly to it. It was about an inch and a half long and barely taller than the chain, housing a small black stone in the middle. "It's beautiful.." Andrea remarked as she ran her fingers around it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds