Bound Friends Pt. 14

She picked it up and examined the two ends that were currently not attached to each other. It seemed to have a sort of pin on one side that fed inside a casing at the other side. It was much larger than most clips she'd seen and it too seemed to have a black decorative stone similar to the one in the front. "So.. why might I read too much into a piece of jewelry?" Andrea asked after setting it back in its box.

"Well... because you see it's not just a piece of jewelry." Zainab said as she gingerly picked the necklace up. She clicked the ends of the necklace together before pinching one side of the pendent. Andrea instantly felt her NESIC turn on, startling her enough to let out a nervous giggle. "Yeah.. this is paired with your chip, and when it's closed it can control it by pinching."

"That.. that certainly makes it sexual.." Andrea said as she took the necklace back. She pinched the other side of the black stone, guessing correctly that it did the opposite and turned the chip back down. She looked around at the back casing, trying to figure out how to open it and failing to. "How.. how do you open this thing up?"

"That.. that is why this isn't just a sex toy any more. Well, there's actually no way you can open it. Only I can," Zainab said as she pressed her thumb against the black gem, which read her print and opened up. "Combine that with the fact that it's the length of a choker and.. well it starts looking a lot like a collar to me."

"Oh.." Andrea said as it finally clicked. She set it back down in its case and placed the case on the coffee table.

"Well one of the main guys behind that company, he's apparently quite big into the lifestyle himself. Part of why the company seems to always keep the kinkishly persuaided in mind when they set their things up," Zainab began to ramble as she leaned forward, looking at the ground.

"I actually met him you know.. back at that fair remember? I didn't piece it together at the time but the woman he was with did wear a black ribbon around her neck."

"Right.. I'm sorry I.. those stories are all new to me I haven't really.. taken it all in properly. Well what I was meaning to say is, this.." Zainab said as she picked up the box. "This is.. something I bought without being very honest with myself about what it meant. It's a collar, it.. it essentially is close to one at the very least. I've had different people I'd call slaves but.. and they would certainly wear collars, but this is.. well this is different. I.. I love you. And so this isn't some usual trinket I give to one of my usual playthings or usual passing relationships. This is.. This is not my usual anything. God listen to me! I'm prattling on like this.."

"It's ok," Andrea said as she placed her arm on Zainab's leg. "You're allowed to prattle. Please, look who you're talking to! And I'd rather hear you prattling out your problems than keeping them all to yourself. So are you.. asking me if I would.. like if I'd still want it knowing all of what it would mean?"

Zainab nodded her head with an uncharacteristic loss for words. Andrea leaned forward, running her hand along Zainab's cheek before moving in to kiss. She pulled back after the one long kiss and slid down to the floor, positioning herself kneeling between Zainab's legs. "I'd like it very much if you put it on yourself Mistress," Andrea said as she lifted her hair from her neck.

Zainab slid forward off the couch, resting her ass on Andrea's knees with her legs on either side of Andrea. She reached back for the necklace, placing it gently around Andrea's neck. It sat just at the base of the neck, not tight but also without much extra length. Zainab reached behind and pressed the pin into the small housing in the back, securing it around Andrea's neck.

"Now, you're all mine," Zainab said seductively.

"I already was."

****

Andrea lay still and contented watching the fire dance in front of her. Her naked body was warmed by the fireplace in front of her and by Zainab's naked body pressed behind her. Her arms were immobilized in rope behind her in a box tie. Zainab's attention was on the necklace Andrea now wore, running her hands along it and the neck it encircled.

"Are you just going to play with that necklace all night?" Andrea asked as she turned her head to try to look behind her.

"And what if I am?" Zainab asked as she allowed Andrea to turn over onto her back.

"Come on, I know there's more than rope in that bag." Andrea pleaded with a smile.

"How are you not tired when you were shoveling so much more than me?" Zainab grunted.

"I don't want to tell my Mistress what to do.."

"Since when?" Zainab interrupted.

"But please, use me one more time before we go to bed," Andrea said ignoring Zainab's snide comment. "I just think after all the turbulence today we'd both sleep better after."

Zainab rolled over Andrea, standing up beside the couch with a grin. "I think my pet is saying she's horney is that right?"

Andrea quivered and shook, nodding her head. "It can be both," she whispered. Zainab responded by reaching down and grabbing Andrea by the chest harness and ass. She scooted Andrea up the couch, flipping her over onto her stomach. Zainab lifted Andrea up and over the edge of the couch until her breasts were just barely hanging over the edge of the couch.

Andrea could no longer see Zainab who had gone back to her bag to retrieve things, but instead saw Megan directly in front of her. Megan seemed unable to know anything was going on around her, she merely fidgeted what little she could. She moved her head around most of all.

Andrea was so distracted watching Megan that she was nearly startled when she felt Zainab climb back onto the couch behind her. Zainab grabbed Andrea's chest harness and pulled her up to her knees. She reached her arm around Andrea holding her tight and cupping one breast. Her other hand worked its way around to Andrea's necklace, pinching the front to turn Andrea's NESIC on and up to a medium setting.

Zainab gently guided Andrea back down onto the edge of the couch with her chest laying against the armrest. Her knees were pushed forward, making her present her ass proudly up to Zainab. Andrea felt the head of a slick strapon sliding along the edge of her wet slit, teasing her but refusing to go in.

The teasing was maddening, with her chip turned up and tied as she was she badly wished Zainab would just get going. But she was helpless to do anything but wait, which only made the desire stronger. If she pleaded she knew it would only make Zainab go slower. If she tried to glide her hips back she knew she'd quite possibly be punished even worse. So she stuck to waiting, grunting and staring straight ahead at Megan who was even more helpless than her.

Moving slowly, Zainab began to inch her way in, feeling the pressure build on her end as she did. Her hands gripped Andrea's hips on either side. After slowly retreating, she used that leverage to make a sudden, fast thrust, causing a moan to escape her own lips as well as Andrea's. She slowly began building speed, always thrusting back in much faster than she pulled back. The dual sided strap on made each thrust feel filling to her as well as Andrea, and the nubs strategically placed over her clit were teasing her wonderfully as well.

"Mistress.. Mistress may I cum?" Andrea asked, her breath now panting and ragged.

"Hold on slave, not so fast," Zainab replied as she picked up the pace, feeling herself coming close to an orgasm as well.

"Oh but.. but Mistress I don't know how long.." Andrea tried to explain before being interrupted by a sudden pull on her chest harness. Zainab pulled her up while continuing to thrust, now hitting her at a very different angle.

"If you can't hold it slave you'll be very sorry.." Zainab said as she turned down Andrea's NESIC to help. Even still Andrea felt it was an uphill battle. She tried to calm herself and hold back, but she could slowly feel herself losing her battle for self-control.

"Almost.." Zainab said as she quickened her pace again while holding Andrea close in front of her. "All... mo... Ah.. Ok cummmmm... " Zainab stammered out as she gripped Andrea tightly and stopped thrusting. Andrea stopped fighting and crashed into orgasm to match. Zainab collapsed back, bringing Andrea down with her. Sweat formed between them as they both lay panting, one on top of the other. Zainab repositioned herself so that the dildo could slide out of Andrea and she could straighten her legs. But she otherwise felt content to lay there, with Andrea on top of her and her hands wrapped neatly around Andrea's waist.

****

Andrea awoke slowly as the early morning light flooded the living room. The white that blanketed everything made even the small sliver of light of a winter sunrise shine brightly. She lay on her stomach, her arms still comfortably tied behind her, with Zainab huddled close beside her on the couch. She looked over and saw the fire had gone out in the night and slowly began to sit up. Her sitting up forced Zainab's hand off of her, causing her to stir as well.

"Mmm.. morning," Andrea said quietly.

"Christmas morning if I'm not mistaken," Zainab replied as she stretched out her arms and legs.

"Yeah could you..." Andrea said before shaking her arms around. Zainab sat up and immediately began untying Andrea's arms, testing along to see if there was numbness.

"I'm just realizing.. it probably wasn't the smartest thing to leave you tied up like that. We still got more driveway to shovel and this could have done some damage," Zainab said as she untied Andrea.

"Why Zainab are you actually advising caution and prudence?" Andrea teased back.

"Pru-dence? I'm sorry I don't think I know that English word.." Zainab said as she finished with the last knot.

"Oh you liar," Andrea said loudly as she turned around to look Zainab in the eye.

"Maybe a little bit of a liar.." Zainab admitted before moving in to kiss Andrea.

"Hello? Are you there?" Megan asked, suddenly capturing the other's attention. Andrea and Zainab slipped over to the edge of the couch to look at Megan. She was shaking and her earphones no longer had its light on.

"Megan? Are you alright?" Andrea asked in a loud voice.

"Oh.. I hope I didn't wake.. I mean I don't want to be.." Megan stammered as she began pulling at all her bindings.

"What's wrong?" Andrea asked after another pause.

"Just.. out.. please.. I need I mean.. I, just get me out," she said as she started thrashing around and rattling the thin bars of the animal crate she was in. Andrea and Zainab quickly darted over to open the door and help her out of the cage.

"Please.. help.. I don't wann.. I don't.." Megan said as she did her best to back out of the cage. Once she was finally out Andrea embraced her friend, but it didn't seem to calm her.

"It's ok.. I'm here. Zainab! Help me here," Andrea said as she began to hold Megan close.

"Mistake.. I .. just get.. I need.. Halt! Just.. help I need.." Megan continued to babble as Andrea held her. Andrea tried to hush her, tried petting her head, but was finding it as unsuccessful as if she wasn't there at all and was becoming visibly concerned. She looked around for Zainab but Zainab had disappeared.

"It's ok.. it's ok.. here, I'll take this headgear off.." Andrea said as she started to unbuckle the visor and earphones. "Does that feel better?" Andrea asked.

"Better.. but.. please.. I need to get out.. I.. I need," Megan said as she once again began to struggle in her bindings,

Zainab returned and gently pushed Andrea away as she knelt behind Megan. She had shears in her hand and without hesitation slid them in to cut the leather cuffs away. Once Megan had her hands free she seemed to calm down some but it wasn't until Zainab cut the leather strap keeping her hood on that she truly began to regain her sense.

Megan turned around and lunged out into a hug, holding Andrea and Zainab tight with each hand. "I'm sorry.. I'm.. I kind of.. I sorry you had to.. I mean you cut.." Megan began to stumble through apologies.

"It's ok, they're just things." Zainab reassured her.

****

"Hey.. can I come in?" Andrea asked as she knocked on Megan's door.

"Yeah.. yeah come in," Megan said as she turned her head to look over at the door. She had gotten dressed, putting on a warm pair of sweatpants and a soft long sleeve shirt. She was laying down, under the covers, gripping the guest bed's second pillow tight against her chest.

"I know you said you wanted some time alone.. I can go back out there with Zainab if you'd rather still.." Andrea said hesitantly as she approached the bed.

"No.. I.. I thought being alone would be better. I don't think I was right about that either.." Megan interrupted as she started sitting up and scooting over to make room for Andrea.

Andrea sat down at the edge of the bed, sliding her back against the wall but trying to not crowd her friend. "So.. do you want to try to tell me what's going on with you?"

"Oh that? Yeah.. my neck was.. my neck was really starting to hurt from trying to hold my head up so much cause when I'd rest on the headphones too long my ear would start to hurt.. and not being able to move was making it even worse and I think having all night alone my head just started getting the better of me and.." Megan slowly mumbled.

"No.. I mean bigger than that. You've been acting strange now for a while. What's wrong? You can tell me," Andrea interrupted, being gentle but direct to the point.

Megan looked over at Andrea before burying her head in the pillow she held at her chest. She snorted and grunted, clutching the pillow tight obscuring her face. She eventually sat up and set the pillow on her lap before finally responding. "I.. I'm not doing well.. I.. well it's just all the.. the pressure. It's been making.. I.. I just try and dodge, avoid, whatever. I try to keep.. I try to be moderate but I've always been like that. If it's worth doing it's worth overdoing.. And it's not.. it only makes for procrastination which only makes things worse which.. makes me feel I need more outlet which.. well leads to overdoing."

"Well.. how bad has it gotten?"

"My stomach feels like it hasn't had a rest since September, I'm.. I'm missing things and locking up and.. It's like I hit this brick wall and the more I try to punch through the worse I feel until I'm so out of my mind I just have to stop. I.. and well sometimes walking away for a bit lets me find a way around the wall. So I just kept saying.. It'll be fine it'll go away. But it's not.. it's.. it's just getting worse.. I almost.. I nearly lost some of my scholarships."

"So you know then what you got?" Andrea asked after a considerable pause.

"Of course I do, I knew a week ago. 2.54. And that.. I completely failed one of my finals. Just looked at the page and my mind couldn't do anything. It's like the words meant nothing. I lucked out and found the professor and pleaded for a pass. I think he just felt sorry seeing a freshman in tears in his office.. but I don't know.. I don't want to think about how I'm going to get through next semester. Or how the.. how the hell I'm supposed to explain that.. and.." Megan said in burst of alternating speed and slow contemplation.

"Well, and this is just as your friend.. but maybe you need to talk to someone."

"I did. I had a second meeting right before we left. I.. that's not going to work out. I told her.. well I mean you know that rush you get from the right kind of pain?" Megan asked causing Andrea to nod her head. "Well.. she.. she said I need to give it all up that it's not healthy."

"No offense, but you're being kind of unsafe about it, and you just said you can overdo things," Andrea softly interrupted.

"Yeah but.. maybe it was the way she.. she compared it to.. to like cutting yourself. I mean I tried explaining but I.. she didn't.. I don't know. I'm not.. and like she said that my wanting to be dominated was just like.. a self-image thing or something.. I'm not, I'm not that far gone am I?"

"Of course not. No. No, it just sounds like she doesn't want to understand any of this. Find someone new, and in the meantime.. you know I'll always be there right?" Andrea said as she moved in to hug her friend.

"I know it's just.. that little judgy voice is.. it's hard to turn it off sometimes. And I hardly ever see you any more without Zainab and.. I just don't.. I'd feel bad about bringing.. I mean you generally look so happy when you're around her. I don't want to bring you down and burden you with all of my problems," Megan said as she began to tear up. "And before you say.. I mean I know you would actually be there like if I had a problem or something, but.. I.. it's just really hard.. It's.. I'm sorry," Megan continued as she began to sob on Andrea's shoulder.

"It's ok.. whatever it takes.. we'll make it work ok?" Andrea softly cooed. "Now what would make things better right now?"

"I don't know.. I.. somewhere else.. there's.. there's too many ghosts here. Know what I mean?"

"Well it looked like it hadn't snowed any more overnight, and we got most of the way to the road yesterday. If anyone cleared the road we can leave soon," Andrea said before a knock on the door interrupted her.

"Come in," Megan said as she wiped some of the tears away and sat back.

"Christmas miracle ladies!" Zainab said as she excitedly entered the room. "I was just out there shoveling some more and saw a truck drive by with a plow in the front. It's not all the way clear, it looked like just a pickup with a scooper thingy on the front, but you said that's all we needed right?"

"Great, then I say we get our asses out of here before the weather changes its mind. Who's up for a trip to the nearest airport?"

"Airport, why airport?" Zainab asked. "Do you think we need to fly back in order to make it to DC?"

"I was thinking we go somewhere a little warmer, you two in?" Andrea asked before quickly looking over to Megan.

"Warmer could be nice." Megan said with a smile.

"Now you're talking my language!" Zainab exclaimed. "We had a white snow Christmas, now how about a white sand New Years?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds