Bounded By Souls Ch. 01

"Princess, I... Fuck it." Chris was drawn to this woman and in more ways than one. When their lips touched there was nothing else that mattered.

Tam had her arms around Chris' neck to draw her tighter against her. Chris put her arms around that body and placed her hands on Tam's ass. Chris picked Tam up and put her legs around her waist. They continued kissing evan as Chris lifted them into the air. Tam had a faint glow to her already and Chris felt her power already move through her but it wasn't enough they needed more. So much more.

"Princess. I. Don't. Want. To stop. This but." Chris was speaking through kisses on Tam's neck and Tam shivered with those soft lips and the vibrations of Chris' voice against her skin. Chris pulled away for a second to finish what she wanted to say. "But want to do this properly and not just in a training room for people lower than you..." To shut her up Tam just kissed her with full force again. Tam hated that she was 'above' others when really she wasn't. Then something happened. They were surrounded by water. The water went to Tam's back and formed wings. Tam was laughing and enjoying it while Chris was shocked. It was to early for Tam to even make water from nothing and now she could make wings.

"Princess you've got wings..." Chris started but was interrupted.

"No more princess from this night forward you are mine and I'm yours and there are no princesses or princes just you and me. Now I'm going to fly us back to my room if you don't mind and don't worry. I think I can make us invisible. Let's try." Tam was so exited. Chris was worried that Tam might 'burn out' but as they flew along the path, kissing, nobody saw them but they did hear them. They were invisible but they giggled all the way to Tam's room and watched as people tried to see where the laughter came from.

At Tam's room Chris took the lead the second they were back on ground. With her super strength and speed she picked Tam up and took her to her bed in a second. Tam pulled at Chris' shorts and left her sports bra and Jockey underwear, where as Chris were a little more gentler, she handled Tam's clothes and body with care. Under that lime green dress Tam wore only a white Jockey panty, with no bra her 38C-cups were wide open for Chris. Chris kissed Tam on the mouth and moved down to her neck shoulders and breast. Tam's breast were very, very sensitive. The first touch of Chris on her breast sent a shiver down both their bodies towards their groins. Chris could feel what ever Tam felt and vise versa. Chris took her time on Tam's breast's making them both as horny as she possibly could. Chris fell to her knees and started kissing down Tam's stomach. Her lips tingled as Tam's light and power grew stronger. Kissing along Tam's V-line, then she followed the panty line just above Tam's acing sex.

"Chris! Please!" Tam couldn't believe how strong this feeling was. She felt like she was going to explode any second. All new feelings and she couldn't control herself.

"On the bed. Face down." Chris was running in full speed around the room for some kind of rope while Tam got on the bed face first. When Chris found something she hurried to the bed and secured Tam's wrist's and ankle's on the bed posts. Tam started to stress and pull away slightly.

"Don't struggle Tamara. You'll always be save with me. Always." Chris assured her. But it didn't stop Tam from stressing, 'This feels so good, so right but I haven't done this before. Fuck she can hear me. Fuck Chris don't listen.' Chris paused for a second. A virgin princess and she's mine? Chris was actually exited. She loved this. She saw it as an opportunity to use her toys and with them she could take one thing that was actually given to her in her life.

"Princ... Tamara give me a second." With that Chris was gone, leaving Tamara wearing only her panties and tied to her bed. 'Chris I know you can hear me, I swear I will fuck you to death or cast you out of this fucking land if your not hear right now...' In less than three seconds Chris ran to her house down in the valley and back up with a bag full of toys and extra clothes for the next day. "I'm back." She announced herself, interrupting Tam's thoughts and laughing at Tamara who thought such things.

'Where did you go?' Tam asked Chris in her head. And then saw the bag. 'And what's in there?' Chris moved to the bathroom and started on everything she wanted done.

'I went to my house. I had to get some things. But tell me,' she stepped back into the room wearing a harness around her hips and attached to it was a 8inch midnight blue colored dildo. Tam was pined that she couldn't see anything but she did know Chris was up to something and the more she thought about what it could be the wetter she got. Chris ran to the bed and jumped between Tam's legs head first and smelled her intoxicating aroma. 'Have you done anything with anyone before? You smell so sweet. I. Can't. Wait. To. Eat. You.' Chris asked while ripping those white panties off and then licked the outer lips of Tam's pussy while she finished her last sentence.

"Ugh! Fuck!" Tam said a little to loudly and both their bodies shivered with pleasure. 'No. No I haven't. And I've never ever felt this way in my life... Aroused.' Chris felt a flutter in her heart. She would be her first in so many ways. She was honored. 'I'll treasure you with my life Tamara. You are mine and I am yours. Forever.' Tam couldn't think of something when she felt that tongue slip through her folds. Then her inner lips were sucked in to Chris' mouth. Chris bit those lips. 'Fuck their sharp!' Tam was surprised the feeling was a mixture with pain and pleasure as those sharp teeth bit her most sacred place. At the back of Chris' mind she felt her own pleasure and hunger building as she felt everything she was doing to Tam's pussy on her own. She knew there was one part of connecting souls that also had to be done but she would leave that for 'in-the-moment'.

'Chris I'm gonna...' Her line of thought was forgotten as her body aced and she screamed into the pillow. "Cum!" There was a moment Tam didn't understand while her light shone around her but then she felt it. Squirt after squirt as she wet the bed and Chris' face. Chris felt her own orgasm rock her body as she licked up Tam's cum and licking them both through it while she gripped Tam's buttocks and massaged them.

"I'm ready chris please. Make my light shine." In a second her arms and legs were free and she was on her back looking straight into Chris' eyes. When she looked down between their bodies she saw the 8inch dildo and panicked a little.

"You'll be alright. I will never hurt you. May I love you now my princess?" Just as Tam wanted the say something about the princess she felt something between her lips. Trying to get inside her. That thing was so think she thought she would pass out. But the more Chris pushed inside the better it felt. 'You still okay?' Chris asked her. Just when she thought the worst was over and that everything was passed she felt a strong push from Chris' hips and something tearing inside her. The pain was to much for a minute, she couldn't say anything or think but she didn't have to because Chris could feel everything. Her light changed color with everything she felt. She was in as much pain as Tam the only difference is she was actually inflicting the pain on the both of them.

Both their eyes were closed but when they opened them it was like a flashlight shining into their eyes. Light were radiating from the both of them as their soul's started to connect. The pain started to fade and then they felt it. Pure, addictive, powerful pleasure. Chris had all 8inches buried inside Tam. She started to roll her hips. Not pulling out just making movement. Both screamed for a second at the pleasure the Chris thought it was time. 'You ready?' After a yes from Tam Chris started to pull out then slam back in, roll her hips then do it over again. With her head buried in Tam's neck, waiting for the moment. After a few seconds she felt Tam's body vibrating as well as her own and another orgasm shot through them but this time Chris didn't stop. At vampire speed she started to pump in and out of Tam's non-virgin pussy. The nub op the harness that pressed on her clit felt so good she could hardly breath. Tam felt the pressure on her clit as the dildo made its way in and out of her body. 'I want you to remember that I was here. And that only I would be here. Do you understand me?' Chris' words just drove Tam closer to her orgasm but she still answered with the words Chris wanted to hear. 'Yes. Please make me sore. I'm yours. I'll never forget this.' Just as she said it she felt something. Deep within her belly and it connected with a sharp pain on her soft skin in her neck. It felt... warm. She knew this was going to be big. She felt so embarrassed that she squirted but now she didn't care she wanted to give her everything to Chris. Her body started to tremble as she felt her vagina walls grip the dildo with no avail. Then she felt Chris suck on her neck and she felt blood gripping down her neck. The pai of it turned into pure bliss as she got fucked by a vampire feeding from her. Chris still pumped in and out of her as their bodies rocked.

"Fuck!!" Both of them yelled together. Their connection felt stronger. Chris knew it was done but she didn't want to make it like it was her job. She wanted to give Tam all the pleasure in the world. So she stopped sucking on the sweetest blood she's ever tasted and started fucking Tam. Tam's juices still flowed like a river out of her when she felt something warm inside her belly again. 'Fuck. Again.' She said as her body trembled yet again. Chris went on like this until both of them had four more orgasms. She would have continued if it weren't for the lack of energy.

"Fuck. That was amazing!" Tam said with joy. Chris got them both ready for bed, cleaned up and then climbed in bed with Tam holding her closely.

"You think so?" Chris said with a smile then kissed Tam's forehead.

"Yes I do." Tam was in utter bliss. She didn't think she could ever feel like this then she remembered something and wanted to talk to Chris about it. "I talked to my father about Pam. I asked him if she could live. I knew she meant a lot to you and Zack. I just wanted the two people who protected me to have someone they love back. She didn't even do anything it was my fault she shouldn't even be punished." While Tam talked Chris bit open her own lip and let her blood drip on to the bite marks in Tam's neck and Tam felt the blood doing its thing while it tickled her skin in the most sensual way.

"Tamara she shouldn't have done that in the first place. We shouldn't have been there. You said what any normal person would, even though it was quite funny, and Pam needed someone standing up to her accept me. We all knew who you were, she should've did too but didn't realize fast enough to see who you were." Chris loved her dear friend but now that she knew the person she hurt was not just her princess but her soul mate she got angrier at Pam for attacking her.

"I'm glad I found you Chris. Maybe tomorrow we could do what normal people do before sex and actually learn about each others lives." They both laughed. 'Maybe.' Chris said and she felt Tam drift off into sleep with her exhausted body. Tam and Chris' body's has to make changes with each others powers.

--

One hour later...

--

"Protect the princess!!" Came a voice from the hall. A voice that pulled Tam from her sleep with force that she jumped off of her bed and actually floated in the air.

'Chris?' Tam was scared when she didn't find her lover in bed with her. She actually felt tears in her eyes not knowing what to do. Then she heard it. Loud and clear a voice in her head. Chris' voice.

'I'm right her Tamara. Don't cry. I'm in your father's study.' With that Tam ran. Chris' location was known so she ran to her. She felt speed she's never known before and she knew it was Chris' speed she got. She ran past the vampires outside her door that were supposed to protect her and ran to her fathers study.

"What's happening?" She asked the minute she burst through the doors. Her father, Quinn, Si, Chris, Zack and three others were in the room and everyone looked at her as she made her way to Chris directly, hugging her with force. Everyone still stared until their king cleared his throat.

"Good to see your awake. And I see you didn't get the dress code." Her father joked and gestured at her robe. "But seriously. Back to Olympia..."

"What about them?" Tam asked, interrupting her father. Everyone stared at her then her father to see what he would do about her interrupting him in mid speech but he did nothing. They were all shocked as well as the king himself but he just made a joke and talked to his daughter directly.

"Your just like your mother. Olympia wants to attack," her father started then turned his attention back to the others and the map on the table, "they have already been through four of our cities and their on their way here..."

"Wait a second." Tam said interrupting her father once more but this time she touched his cheek to make sure he knew she loved him then continued, "first of. Where's Pam? Second. I want to fight too and thirdly. Why are they attacking?" Suddenly everyone looked uncomfortable and she couldn't think of which question it was, then a voice behind her startled her and she knew at least it wasn't of one important question.

"I'm right here. Thanks to you." Pam was sitting on the couch looking at all of them but her eyes locked with Tam's when she said, "thank you." Then she stood and walked towards them.

"So your alright?" Tam asked looking for any injuries. Then a voice in her head talked to her. 'Tamara she had her punishment. Don't bring it up for it was bad. Just let this one go.' Tam's head snapped up to look at Chris then back at Pam. 'How bad is bad?' She started to get mad and everyone could see it. Tam had more power than anyone could think. She could kill them all and they knew it.

"Enough of this. Back to where we were. But Tamara go now and be back in my study in 5 minutes." When Tamara looked at him and hesitated he yelled, "Now!"

In a flash she was gone and they all went on with their king.

--

8 minutes later...

--

"What!?" Tamara was in her father's study listening to her father telling her why Olympia were attacking.

He told her that Olympians, those things from her apartment, were trying to separate Lymph's souls from their soul mates. When their souls were connected they were stronger and they couldn't afford that. Her father spoke with Chris this morning as well and learned that she could have already done so many things he himself were still struggling with. She was stronger than any Lymph he ever heard of.

Her father also said that it might help if she fought with them so he wouldn't stop her if she wanted to. She was devastated, angry and sad. She just found her one and only and now she had to fight to keep her.

Her blood boiled. She stood and said, "when do we fight?"

--

To be continued...

--

Let me know if you liked it. Chapter two is on its way.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds