Brad's Road Trip Ch. 17

And then, it was over. I rolled my body off hers, and after placing a quick kiss on the back of her neck, I stood up.

"What the..." she trailed off, confused. "What the fuck?"

"I have to go for now," I explained, my fingers on the tent zipper.

"You're just going to leave me like this?" She was keeping her voice as low as possible, but I was fairly certain Liz was awake anyway. "All wound up, without finishing me off?"

"Oh, I'll finish you off, all right," I said. "We're not done, Sara. We're just done for now. I told you I would deal with you today, and there's a lot of today left."

Before she could answer further, I unzipped the tent and left.

************************

"It sounds like you were perfect," Kelly said a couple of hours later. I'd gone back to my tent and caught another hour of sleep, then went out in search of sustenance. I bought some kind of unhealthy fair-type food -- deep fried and guaranteed to trim days off my life, but oddly satisfying. Now I was wandering the grounds and engaging in what had turned into my favorite pastime over the past two-plus weeks.

"It was all your idea," I said.

"Yeah, but they weren't my fingers," she said. "You just about made her cum by pressing your cock against her, and I don't have one of those."

"Well, thank God for that," I replied with a chuckle. She was laughing on the other end, too. "But I left just in time. Any longer, and I think she'd have fucked me right there, with her friend watching and everything. She's probably a little mad at me right now, but I've set the table pretty nicely for later."

"What's next?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I said. "We'll see how the day goes. I'd like to sneak up on her at some point today and take advantage of her when she's not expecting it. She's always been pretty observant at work, one of those really annoying people who don't get surprised by anything, so if I could catch her off-guard, that would be pretty excellent. Of course, I have to find a way to do that that doesn't border on stalker-ish rapist."

Kelly laughed again, and it was a spectacular sound. "I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"You're sure you're okay with this?"

"Brad, what is this, the 15th time you've hooked up with a girl since we've been talking?" she asked.

"I don't think there's a scoreboard," I said. "But this is the first one I have history with, and really, she's the first one I've actively pursued."

"She's the only girl with sexual knowledge of you who doesn't think you're God's gift to women," Kelly laughed. "You'd be doing her a disservice if you didn't try to correct her."

"You know, if I didn't need them both, I might try to roll one of my eyes out the back of my head right now."

"You'd look a little weird, but you'd still be hot," she said. "Brad, I told you last weekend, I get a little queasy every time you tell me about another girl. But I get over it."

"I guess I just don't understand how," I said. "Maybe I shouldn't ask."

"No, you probably should just shut up and be thankful that you have such an awesome girlfriend," she said. "But it's an easy explanation. From all accounts, you're a great lover -- the more I hear, the more excited I am to experience you in person. You're an even better storyteller, though. I can't believe how hot you get me every time we talk. But there's an even bigger reason."

"Oh?" I asked. "And what's that?"

"I only have to do it for another two days," she said. "I agreed that I wouldn't get jealous when you started this trip. Once you started calling me your girlfriend, I promised I would still share my boyfriend with whoever you met along the way. But after tomorrow, I don't have to anymore. I finally get you to myself."

"I agree completely," I said. "You have no idea how often I've been doing something with someone, and I wish like hell it was you instead."

"So, just do it again. Don't hold back today," she said. "I'll be okay."

"Deal," I said. "While I'm trying to correct the failures of my past, what will you be doing?"

"Hooray for family outings," she said. "I'm driving to Craters of the Moon right now. We're going to do all the cave-exploring stuff, which I'm so looking forward to, and then there's a big family picnic tonight. Thank God I have to work tomorrow, or it would be more of the same."

"You'd prefer to stay indoors, huh?" I asked.

"Oh, hell no," she said. "I'm actually a little jealous of you; not because of all the women, but because you get to camp. I'm glad we're going to be outdoors today, but I'm not a fan of the typical tourist stuff, like Craters, and to be honest, my family can be a little bit much sometimes."

"So do I see camping trips in our future, then?"

"You damn well better take me camping," she said emphatically. "I've grown up with it. In fact, I guess that can be my personal thing for the day. I've been camping ever since I can remember. I get a lot of things from my mom -- the cooking and temper, for example -- but this one, I got from my dad. He took me out once a month when I was a kid, then I'd go out with my friends as I got older. I've taken Tyler four or five times. It'd be more, but I have to find someone to take with me, because a baby can be a handful when you're in a house, much less when you're out in nature."

"Your mom doesn't camp?"

"My mom loves camping, as long as it comes with an air conditioner, indoor plumbing and preferably a hotel room key," she said with a laugh. "She'll do a cabin or an RV if she has to, but my mom would rather die than sleep in a sleeping bag."

"That's a shame," I said.

"It is," she agreed. "You know what I've actually never done, though?"

"What's that?"

"I've never had sex while camping."

"Really?"

"It's not like I have a ton of experience, Brad," she said. "I've been with a total of three guys. Tyler's sperm donor, that guy Aaron from the dance club the other night, and then I had a boyfriend for a little while a few months after Tyler was born. That's it."

"And none of them ever wanted to get you naked in the great outdoors?" I asked.

"They never had the chance," she said. "I dated Tyler's father for almost a year, but the sex was a one-time thing. You already know about Aaron."

"What about the boyfriend?"

"Ex-boyfriend," she emphasized. "He was a pretty boring guy, really. Not adventurous in or out of bed. And even if he had been, we were together mostly during January and February of last year. Those aren't exactly prime months for getting naked in nature."

"Yeah, frostbite does horrible things to sex organs, or so I've heard," I joked.

"Exactly," she said. "So, yeah. It might not be quite as big of a fantasy for me as the baseball field is for you, but I'd love to have sex under the stars."

"That would be pretty amazing," I agreed.

"Like you haven't already done it," she scoffed.

"I've never done it with you," I responded. "Kelly, I'm getting the impression that no matter what I've done, whenever I do it with you, it's going to feel like the first time all over again."

She didn't reply for a long moment.

"Wow," was all she said when she finally did.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"That's actually one of the things I've been worried about," she said. "You have all this experience. You've done so many things I've never even thought of. I'm an open-minded girl, and I warmed up to you pretty quickly, but like I just said, I'm really inexperienced with this stuff."

"That doesn't matter, Kelly," I said. "We'll learn together."

"You don't have much to learn," she said. "Or at least, that's what I thought. Hearing you say it'll feel like the first time all over again... I don't know. It just made me feel a little better, that's all."

"I've had a lot of sex," I agreed. "But I've never..."

I trailed off, not able to keep my mouth moving.

"You've never what?" she asked.

I took a deep breath.

"There's a phrase I want to use with you, Kelly, but I'm nervous," I said. "Not because I'm afraid of feeling this way, or because I don't know how to say it. I'm nervous because I don't want to scare you off, and I don't want to break the eggs before I get them in my basket, so to speak."

I paused to breathe again, and she didn't fill in the gap.

"Sex is one thing, honey," I said. "But with you... ah, to hell with it. I've never—"

"I understand, Brad," she said. "Me either. Let's not say it now. Let's wait until we meet."

"Probably a good idea," I said. "Anyway, I've never done that. Sex with you, out in nature, under the stars... I bet that would be fucking incredible."

"I've fantasized about it for a long, long time," she said. "Before, it was always with a random, nameless person. It's been kind of nice to put a face and a name with the fantasy the past couple of weeks."

"You understand, I'm not talking about in a tent," I said. "I don't mean around a campfire, or in the back of a truck, or even at a concert with people around. You and me, all alone in the middle of nowhere. Maybe up in the Tetons, or somewhere out in the Sawtooths, along the Snake River, maybe. Just a cool, clear night, nothing around but the moon and stars for miles and miles. I'd take an hour just to undress you, then I'd lay you down in the grass and... own you. Possess you. Claim you."

"Oh, God, Brad," she muttered.

"It would take all night, Kelly," I said. "We'd still be going at it when the sun came up. Who in their right mind would want to sleep with a beautiful woman like you right there next to him?"

"I need to pull over," she panted. "You're making me so wet."

"Does the thought of that get you hot, baby?" I asked, knowing the answer. "Laying on the ground, staring up at me while I grind against you? There'll be no pounding, no slamming, no pulling your hair or smacking your ass. Just rhythmic motion, my cock sliding back and forth, back and forth, in and out, all the way out then all the way back inside."

"Fuck, Brad," she stammered. "I need to cum."

"Your legs wrapped around my waist, your heels drawing me in deeper and deeper with each stroke," I continued. "Pressing against your breasts, feeling your nipples digging into my skin as our hearts try to beat out of our chests. Our lips locked together and our eyes boring into one another. Staring deep into your soul, begging you to give in, to surrender to me, to cum for me, but only with my eyes..."

"Oh, baby, yesssssss," she moaned as her orgasm washed over her. She said nothing else, but I could hear her breathing into the phone. I listened, mesmerized with the sound of her breath. I was listening so closely that I could hear the little hitch in her breath.

"Kelly?" I said.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being you," I said. "And for being mine."

That did it. The little hitch turned into full-blown tears. Making a woman cry was never something I enjoyed, but I was pretty sure these tears were a good thing.

"Are you okay, Kelly?"

"I'm great," she said. "That was just... intense."

"I know," I said. "I hope you managed to pull over. I wanted to slow down for you, but the images just kept rolling out, and I had to tell you."

"I'm glad," she said. "And I did. I took the next exit and pulled onto a side road. Good thing, too, because if I'd had that orgasm while driving, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be driving anymore."

I chuckled.

"Thank you, Brad," she said. "You really know how to make me feel special."

"You are special," I answered. "I'm just smart enough to state obvious facts."

"Whatever," she said. "Anyway, I think the exit for Craters of the Moon is just a few more miles, so I guess I should let you go. The cell signal out there is probably pretty awful, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to text or talk to you."

"Aww, poor Kelly," I said. "You went to all that trouble to help me get Sara into bed, and now you won't even get to read the play-by-play."

"I will eventually," she said. "You better text me all day and let me know how it goes."

"I will," I promised. "Talk to you soon."

I hung up and looked around, having no idea where I was or who, if anyone, was nearby. That was another byproduct of our phone conversations -- when we got good and locked in, I tended to forget everything else. Usually I was in bed or driving down a long, boring interstate with cruise control on, so there wasn't anything to see, but out here in public, I could wander into traffic and not realize it.

I'd ended up walking circles around the fair booths, and if anyone had heard the details of our raunchy conversation, they weren't around now. Of course, I hadn't been able to get off with people around, so the hard-on raging in my shorts was going to have to wait.

I spotted the Marine booth ahead, so I headed that way. I thought maybe I'd see Janine, but she wasn't there. Gunny Granger was at one table talking to a prospective recruit, and Sgt. Callahan, the guy I'd met last night, was sitting at the other table.

"Morning," I said. "Remember me?"

"Yeah," he said, getting up to shake my hand. "Sgt. Carver, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm a civilian now, so call me Brad."

"Tom," he agreed, shaking hands with me again. "Andrews looked pretty happy this morning when we came to give them a break. So I guess you guys had a good night."

"We did," I said. I didn't offer details, and he didn't expect them. "She back at the RV now?"

"Probably," he said.

"I'll stop back by and see her later. You guys work together here in Grand Junction?"

"Yeah, and she seems pretty cool, from what little I know," he said. "I've only been here a few weeks, and I leave again on Wednesday for another week."

"More recruiter training?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm done with all that," he said. "I actually play for the Marine Corps soccer team. We have a tournament in DC next weekend."

"We have a soccer team?" I asked, bewildered. "I had no idea."

"Most people don't," he said. "We go different places a few times a year and play tournaments against the services. Sometimes the service academies' teams are in them, if it's the offseason. It's pretty fun, even though I took a ton of shit from the guys back at Pendleton about being a soccer player."

"You won't get any from me," I said. "I don't understand soccer that well, and to be honest, it's pretty boring to watch, too. But you're representing the Corps on a national level, in anything. That's pretty cool."

"Thanks."

"I guess you're pretty good, huh?"

"It's all I did growing up," he said. "I played other sports, too, but around seventh grade I stopped all the others and focused on soccer. Once I picked a sport, my parents got totally into it. Travel teams, summer camps, club squads, and then when I got into high school, the school team, too. It was fun, but it was hard to lead a normal childhood."

His statement struck me as odd. Hadn't I heard that exact statement recently...?

Indeed, I had. And now, I had an idea.

"Hey, I know you skipped last night because it was country music, but what about tonight?"

"Hell, tonight's Lynyrd Skynyrd," he said. "That's not country. That's southern rock. I'm definitely going to be there."

"Cool," I said. "We'll be sitting up near the front, on the side by the merchandise table. Come find us if you want to hang out a little bit."

"Will Andrews be there, too?"

"Probably," I said. She probably won't be sitting on my lap this time, I didn't add.

"All right man," he said. "I'll try to find you guys."

A few other people had stopped at the booth, so I left him to his job. It was still early, so I figured I'd head back to the campsite and see what everyone else was up to. I was halfway there when I got a text.

I saw you this morning.

Liz.

Me: Oh yeah? And where was I?

Liz: In my tent. Doing naughty things to my best friend.

I was right. She had been awake, for at least some of it --

Me: Yeah, that might have been me.

Liz: I was awake when you came in. I saw everything.

-- or for all of it. I took a second to figure out what to say next. She was obviously texting me for a reason. At first I thought she wanted to yell at me for invading their privacy, but if she'd seen everything, she could have stopped me the moment I came in.

That left... flirting, maybe?

Me: Jealous?

Liz: You have no fucking idea.

Bingo.

Me: Please accept my deepest apologies. Can I make it up to you tomorrow?

Liz: I'd like that, but I won't be here tomorrow. I have a family reunion. Sunday?"

Me: I'm leaving Sunday morning.

The festival was four days long, but I was leaving after the third. The last day's lineup was underwhelming, but even if it had been spectacular, I wanted to get home in a hurry.

Liz: Well, shit. That just leaves today, and I know what your plans are today. Or should I say, who they are.

Me: Yeah. I owe her in more ways than one.

Liz: So I've heard. Been hearing about your little encounter for three years now.

Me: More than that. She got a little mouthy last night, too.

Liz: Yes, she did. She was pretty drunk, but I couldn't believe she said that in front of everybody. Sometimes she can be a bitch.

Me: So can payback. I'm gonna make today an all-day mindfuck.

I hit send, but then I had a crazy thought, so I sent another one right behind it.

Me: Wanna help?

Until now, her replies had been almost instant, but this one wasn't. Really, I didn't know how she would take that. On one hand, she and Sara were best friends, and I was just some guy here for the weekend, so why would Liz help me mess with Sara? But on the other hand, it seemed like Liz was on my side and agreed that Sara had it coming.

Finally, the little chime went off. Her reply was simple.

Liz: How?

Me: Want to keep her off-balance. Show up where she's not expecting me.

Liz: We're almost at the showers now. Pretty sure she won't be expecting you there.

Damn, she was good.

Me: Excellent. Be there in five minutes.

Liz: You want to surprise her after?

Me: During.

Her reply was just an emoticon with raised eyebrows, indicating her surprise. I pocketed the phone and took off on a dead run back to the campsite. I grabbed some soap, a towel and a change of clothes, and then took off for the showers.

At these things, people usually showered either right after they woke up or right before the last couple of shows started, to get ready for the party. Right now was just about smack in the middle between those two times, so the area was pretty dead. I found Liz waiting just outside the women's area. She was dressed, but it was clear she'd just finished in the shower. Her hair was dripping onto the concrete, and her ample breasts pressed invitingly against a too-small white tank top, with her nipples in plain view. I didn't even try to hide my staring.

"You like what you see?" she asked with a smirk on her face. Her bright green eyes were dancing as she watched me stare.

"I do," I said. "I'd like what I can't see better."

She didn't even look down. "I can feel 'em, so I know you can sure as hell see 'em."

"Fair point," I agreed. "But I'd still like to get that shirt out of the way."

"Uh uh," she scoffed. "There's no room for me on your little agenda, remember?"

She sounded almost offended, and I briefly considered blowing off my plans and just making a move on Liz. I had nothing to prove to her.

Before I could change my mind, though, Liz pressed forward. "She's in the last stall on the left. She takes long, lazy showers, but she's been in there a while, so you might want to hurry."

"I'll try to tear my eyes away," I said. I took another second or two to enjoy the view, then made eye contact with her again. "Anyone else in there?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds