Brad's Road Trip Ch. 17

Her eyes were closed, but she opened them when she heard that last bit.

"...then I will."

I dipped down, thrusting my shoulder under her arm so she could wrap her arm around my neck. She lifted her right leg up and wrapped it around my waist, too, so that her weight -- all 100 or so pounds of it -- was being supported by either me or her left leg.

Finally, after all the teasing, I was ready to make her cum for me. I glanced to my right to make sure I had our spectator's undivided attention, then I went for broke.

"And that's what I want, Sara," I said, attacking her clit and sucking on her earlobe as I talked. "I'm not going to leave you hanging this time. Your dripping little pussy wants to cum for me, and I'm going to let it. Cum for me, you sexy little slut. Cum on my finger, right fucking now."

I didn't need to add the last sentence -- she was already there. Her juices flooded my fingers, no doubt soaking her panties and shorts in the process. She clung to my neck as she cried out into my shoulder, using a language the most traveled linguistic scholars have never heard. I kept fingering her through the orgasm, only stopping when I felt her squirming away.

I let her hang on me for another minute, then I gently laid her against the wall. I noticed we'd lost our audience as I pressed my body against Sara's, pushing my steel-like cock against her lower stomach.

"We're even now, Sara," I said. "Three years ago, I had one and you didn't get any. Now, you've had one, and I'm not getting any."

She started to say something, but I forced my tongue into her mouth so she couldn't speak.

"Later," I said, knowing what she was going to say. "Later, I'll take care of you again, and you'll take care of me. And I promise, by the time we finish, we won't be even. You'll be way, way ahead."

I left her standing against the wall and walked away. I found Liz waiting in front of the first aid tent.

"Give her a minute," I said, "then go get her and help her back to camp. I took a lot out of her, and she's gonna need to change her shorts, too."

Liz just nodded. Her entire upper body was deeply flushed, and she was breathing pretty heavily.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I asked her.

"Come here," she said. "Let me show you."

I walked up to her, and she slid two fingers of her right hand into my mouth. I carefully licked and sucked each of them, until they were as clean as if she'd just washed them.

"You taste fucking amazing, Liz," I said. She stepped up and replaced her fingers with her mouth, and I kissed her back for most of a minute before I pulled away.

I realized as I walked away that I was damn near ready to explode, so I quickly headed toward the woods behind the quiet zone campground. There was a little stream back there that I could sit beside, and it was far enough away that I could barely hear the music.

I'd been on edge all damn day, and these two latest incidents with Sara and Liz had just ratcheted up the intensity. The main concerts were starting in about an hour, and I knew the girls would be there shortly thereafter. If I was this keyed up when they sat down, it wouldn't take more than a stiff breeze to make me cum in my shorts and ruin the whole night.

And this was going to be one fucking epic night...

To be continued...

**********************

As I said, this is just the first part of the day. The setup, if you will; the next chapter will be the payoff for it. Thanks for being patient. Hopefully it posts the day after this one does.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds