Brad's Road Trip Ch. 17

"Two others," she said. "Both on the right side, near the door. So be quiet."

I snapped off a mock salute, and Liz rolled her eyes as I walked through the doorway. There was a row of five showers on each side of the room, and a row of benches right down the center. The girls in the first two stalls were talking to each other through the drawn curtains, and their words drowned out any noise I might have made as I walked by.

When I reached Sara's stall, I stripped off my clothes and set them next to her things on the bench. I pulled her curtain back a few inches, and saw her sleek, toned back and amazingly sexy freckled shoulders staring back at me. Perfect.

I slipped into her stall and pulled the curtain back into place. Before she realized I was there, I pressed my body against her back and slid my hand over her mouth from behind.

"Relax," I whispered into her ear as she screamed into my palm. "It's me. It's Brad again."

She broke free from my grasp and turned toward me. I was momentarily taken by how sexy she looked with her face flushed red in anger as the water pelted her left cheek. She snapped me out of it when she balled her hands into fists and started pounding my chest. I put a finger up to my mouth in the classic "shh" gesture.

"You scared the shit out of me," she whispered. If she'd been using her voice, she'd have been screaming loud enough to attract the festival's police. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"That's the second time you've asked me that today, Ms. Winters," I said, gently turning her around and pulling her back against my chest. We stood with our backs to the curtain, the water falling between her back and my right shoulder. "I told you I wasn't done with you yet."

My hands slid up and cupped her breasts, immediately finding her nipples and squeezing. She inhaled sharply and tilted her head back, and I gently bit down on her neck. We both knew it would leave a mark, and for some reason, that made me smile.

I lathered up with a handful of her soap and spent several minutes feeling her up, letting my hands roam all over her body. I spent plenty of time on her breasts, but also paid tribute to her flat stomach, her shoulders and her thighs. I moved my hands between us and rubbed the backs of my hands over her tight ass.

"You have a fucking incredible body, Sara," I whispered over the spray. "I hope you know that."

She nodded. "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." Her hands moved over my thighs, until one tucked itself between our bodies and grabbed my cock. "One part in particular, I'm a big fan of."

"Is that so?"

"I had an issue with how you used it," she said, a smile playing on her thin lips. "But I never, ever complained about the equipment."

I'd had enough of that. I turned her around and clamped my mouth over hers and attacked her tongue with mine. She whimpered slightly, and when I finally slid my fingers down her body and onto her clit, it turned into a moan.

"Fuck, Brad," she stammered. "Please don't leave me hanging this time."

I said nothing; I just started kissing her again. I dipped my right index finger down and teased her pussy lips for the second time today. She was extremely wet, and it wasn't just the shower water.

"Let's see if I know how to use it any better now, huh?" I asked, pushing her forward until her hands pressed against the tile. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled widely, letting me know that whatever I had in mind, she was down for it.

I gripped her hips and slid my cock between her thighs, grinding my cock the length of her slit without ever entering her. When I felt the head of my cock brushing her clit, I pulled back.

"Nooo.." she moaned, but I wasn't finished yet. I repeated the motion a half-dozen more times, each with slow, languid strokes designed to heighten her pleasure without pushing her over the edge. I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts, grasping them as they hung below her. I was gentle yet firm with her nipples, increasing the pressure until she squealed.

Finally, it was time, so I pulled my cock back across her lips until the head was lined up perfectly with her pussy. I released one of her tits, using that hand to rub up and down her smooth, toned, sculpted back. I pressed forward slightly, allowing maybe half the head to sink into her pussy.

"Fuuuuck," she hissed. I moved both hands back to her ass now, knowing I'd need them both to hold her in place. Sure enough, she tried to push back and get more of me inside of her, but I managed to hold her off.

"So impatient," I said softly. I squeezed and kneaded her ass cheeks, trying to generate as much friction inside her pussy as I could without actually moving my cock. I had two reasons for that. The first was that I was right on the edge of exploding.

"Impatient?" she stammered. "You know how long I've been waiting for you to fuck me and blow my mind?"

"I do know," I said, sliding in another half-inch further. My entire head was sheathed in her tight, velvety pussy, and I was using every bit of willpower and stamina the Marines had drilled into me not to lose it.

The second reason? I didn't want to cum if I wasn't going to get her off, too... and I had no such plans at the moment.

"So after three years, what's the big deal about waiting a little bit longer?" I released her hips and backed away, brushing my ass against the shower curtain.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she said, louder than anything else we'd said to each other since I'd come in. If the girls up front were still there, they definitely heard it.

"I always keep my promises, Sara," I said, leaving the stall altogether and wrapping a towel around my waist. "And I promise I'll see you later."

I tried not to laugh as I grabbed my things and turned to leave. Her face was redder than a tomato.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, CARVER!"

The girls must have been gone, because no heads peeked out from behind the curtains as I made a quick exit. Liz was still standing by the door, her hair a little bit drier but still looking downright fuckable. She was laughing as I approached.

"Happy to see me, solider?" she asked, motioning toward the obscene bulge under my towel.

"It's Marine," I said. "And yeah. You're fucking beautiful. Why wouldn't I be happy to see you?"

That stopped her for a second. She hadn't expected that reply, so it took her a moment to come up with something to say.

"Thanks," she said, looking at the ground. "I see you didn't get yours, either."

"Course not," I said. "She's pissed at me for leaving her on the edge, but I've done it to myself twice, too. It wouldn't be fair to make her wait but let myself get off."

"No," she agreed. "Besides, you're already one-up in the orgasm column, remember?" she added, sticking her tongue out between her perfect teeth.

"Watch it, lady," I said. I reached around her and swatted her lovely ass, and got a small moan in return. "Besides, you and I are in this together now."

"How so?"

"Sara's a smart girl," I said. "I guarantee you she doesn't think I just happened to be here the same time as you guys were. She's gonna know you helped me."

Her eyebrows shot up, and I tossed her a wink as I went around the corner for my own shower.

***********

I thought about going back to the tent and pounding one out, to try and relieve a little tension before I hooked up with Sara later. After the morning and early afternoon I'd had, I was ready to explode, but I hadn't jerked off alone on this whole road trip, and I'd be damned if I was going to start now.

If I'd been able to reach Kelly, I'm sure she'd have been more than happy to help me take the edge off. Alas, my girlfriend hadn't answered either of the texts I'd sent to tell her what happened in the shower, so I figured she must be in a cave somewhere and well out of cell phone range.

Oh well. Keeping myself together long enough to ensure Sara enjoyed herself would be tough, but then again, I wasn't the same guy I was three years ago. I'd figure it out.

The campsite was nearly deserted when I got there. I heard noises coming from the big tent, noises which I quickly identified as Janine and Chad reliving the highlights of last night. As I got closer, I noticed the tent flap was half open, so I knelt down and closed it without attracting attention.

Hitting it with the same girl two days in a row? Yeah, Chad definitely had a thing for her.

I needed to find something to keep me distracted until my next encounter with Sara -- whenever that might be. At first, I wanted to plan everything out, but the shower thing fell into my lap without even trying, so I decided to just go with the flow. I wanted one more hit-and-run encounter with her prior to the main event, but I knew inspiration would come to me when I least expected it.

As for the main event? I'd been waiting for this for three years, so I wasn't leaving that to chance. I'd gotten an idea during my earlier walk around the concert grounds, but I needed one more thing to pull my plan together. With that in mind, I got dressed for the evening and headed back to the concert area.

I passed the Marine booth, but they looked pretty busy, so I just waved at Gunny Granger and walked toward the stage, near where we'd be sitting tonight. One of the no-name, local acts was still on, so there wasn't much of a crowd. The only significant gathering of people near me was at the merchandise booths. All the artists performing today had someone hawking their gear, but the Lynyrd Skynyrd setup was the most elaborate. They had four tables and were selling everything from T-shirts and sweatshirts to bumper stickers, CDs, coffee mugs and posters. There were maybe 10 people in line right now, but as the sun sank lower and things cooled off, they'd get busy.

I waited my turn, and maybe 10 minutes later, I struck up an enlightening conversation with one of the sellers. His name was Jason, and he looked to be in his late 30s or early 40s, with a salt-and-pepper beard hanging down to his sternum. He was willing to help me out, and five minutes and a $50 handshake later, we had an agreement, and I had a gargantuan smile on my face.

There were still a few hours before any of that happened, though, so I left. I looked around for Sara or anyone else I recognized, but I didn't see anyone. It was oppressively hot, so it was time to hit the beer tent. I bought two Coors Lights -- not my preferred choice, but what else was I going to find in the Rockies? -- and sat at a picnic table.

I texted my mom to tell her I loved her, and I texted Tommy, one of my best friends from high school, to let him know I'd be back in town on Sunday. As I was sending those out, Hannah sent something about how sore she still was, three days after our meeting in Illinois. I was about to reply when a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders and chest.

"I wish you didn't plan so far in advance," Liz whispered in my ear.

"Oh?" I asked, rubbing my hands over her forearms.

"I know you have something planned for my best friend tonight," she said, continuing to whisper. "And I wish you were gonna do it to me instead."

She sat down next to me on the bench, wearing the same clothes as earlier. Her nipples weren't trying to slice through the thin fabric this time, but for some reason, I still couldn't stop staring at her chest.

"I wish you weren't leaving tomorrow," I replied. "Because I'd like to do it to you, too."

"Oh well," she said. "Idaho isn't too far, right?"

I laughed, deciding not to mention Kelly right now. I wasn't ashamed, of course -- I had no reason to be. It just wasn't something I wanted to explain to Liz, and I knew she'd go tell Sara, possibly ruining my plans for the evening.

"Just up the road," I said. "So, where is your best friend?"

She shrugged. I'd managed to pull my eyes up to her face, but they snapped right back when her boobs bounced inside her tank top. I figured that was her intent.

"She ditched me right after the showers," she said. "Wherever she is, she's pissed at me."

"I told you," I said. "Sorry I got you on her bad side, though."

"No worries," she said. "She had it coming. Anyway, she can be pretty petulant. She gets mad about the dumbest shit, but she gets over it pretty quickly, too."

"No arguments there," I said. "We've been working together off and on for three years. She gets mad more easily, but I stay mad longer."

"I'll remember that," she replied. "I'm sure we'll see her soon."

Behind us, whatever band was playing started a new song.

"You wanna go watch for a bit?" I asked, extending my hand to her. She took it with a big smile.

"Sure." We walked hand-in-hand toward the main stage, just making small talk. We hadn't quite made it yet when sure enough, we spotted Sara walking toward the food booths. She was with Lindsay and a few other people.

As I figured I would, I got a wicked idea.

"Uh oh," Liz said, just noticing Sara was nearby. "There's Sara." She tried to let go of my hand, but I squeezed it tight until she stopped.

"Wanna have some more fun?" I asked.

She grinned. "I'm already in her doghouse, so why the hell not?"

"Let's make sure she notices us holding hands," I said. We veered off course to get closer to her, and she spotted us when we were about 50 feet away.

"Brad!" she shouted, and both Liz and I looked in her direction.

"Hey, Sara," I said. We kept walking, and it wasn't more than a few seconds before Sara realized we were holding hands.

"What the hell, Liz?" she asked. Liz started to answer, but I cut her off.

"She said you were mad at her about the showers," I replied. "And if you're gonna get mad about something so trivial, I'm not sure I want to put any more effort into you. So, I figured I'd spend some time with Liz instead."

I pulled on Liz's arm, and we kept walking. Sara's jaw dropped open, as did Lindsay's, but no one said anything.

"You're terrible!" Liz said when we were out of sight, dropping my hand and slapping me on the shoulder.

"Yeah, that was maybe a little much," I agreed. I led her back into the beer tent, and peeked through one of the openings in the canvas canopy. "She won't have to think about it long, though."

I found Sara's group, still walking toward the food booths.

"Let's go." I took her hand again and we made our way toward Sara, staying far enough back to not get noticed. I divided my attention between following them and finding a secluded place to hatch my plan.

"You gonna clue me in on what we're doing?" Liz asked.

I finally spotted the perfect place. The line of food booths wrapped around a horseshoe-shaped path, but at the deepest part of the curve, there was a customer service booth and a first aid tent. Behind those were three small metal sheds. Sara and her group were about halfway down the line of booths, and I was praying they wouldn't find something they liked before the curve.

"Sure," I said, pulling her behind the food booths and picking up my pace. "Hopefully they get to the end of this little path, and before they curve back around and make their way up the other side, I'm gonna pull her out of the group and drag her behind those metal sheds."

"Oooh," Liz said. "More torture?"

"I'm gonna let her off the hook, at least a little bit," I said. "Just a tiny orgasm. Enough to hold her until later."

"Won't the others realize she's gone?" Liz asked.

"Maybe," I said. "But you'll be there to distract them. Most of them are your college friends, anyway, right?"

She smiled. "They are. I like it."

We sprinted past the opening between the two food booths where Sara was walking, and we made it without her seeing us. When we reached the end, I hid behind the information booth as Liz walked back into the masses.

I peeked out and watched as the group approached us. Liz approached them and started talking to Lindsay, ignoring the dagger-filled glare she was getting from Sara. I waited until they passed my hiding spot and fell in behind them. Liz looked over her shoulder, met my eye and gave me a wink as I approached.

The other four girls in the group were a few feet ahead of Sara, whose face was beet red from some combination of anger, heat and alcohol. My timing couldn't have been better. I grabbed her left wrist and pulled her away, taking her between the information booth and the first aid tent. She shrieked, but it was more in surprise than an attempt to alert anyone that she was in danger. Before she could let out a real scream, she realized who was holding her arm.

"Brad?!" she blurted out. "What the fuck? Let me go!"

I turned back to her and placed a finger over my mouth. "Shh." I quickly dragged her around the corner of the middle shed before she could say anything else. Her breathing was ragged from how quickly we'd been walking, and she hadn't yet caught her breath when I pushed her against the metal siding and forced my mouth onto hers.

She was still clearly pissed about my mini-kidnapping, as well as what I'd said a few minutes ago, but she was too turned on not to kiss me back. I flattened her hands against the building with one of my own, pressing them over her head. I used my free hand to roughly paw her breasts through her T-shirt.

"C'mon, Sara," I said, half-whispering, half-rasping when I came up for air. My tongue and teeth attacked her neck. "You didn't really think I was going to abandon you, did you?"

She whimpered in response. I moved my fingers south, slipping inside her shorts and panties. This was the first time I'd come at her pussy from the front, and I was pleased not to encounter any hair as I made way down. When I finally touched her, she was dripping. We'd only been going at it for a minute or two, but she was already soaked.

"It's called fucking with you," I said. "You've done it enough with me over the past few years, so you should recognize it immediately. But that's all it is. I'm gonna take care of you."

I rubbed her clit furiously for a few seconds before pushing one finger into her dripping pussy.

"You better let Liz off the hook, though," I said, nipping at her neck between words. "She's just helping you enjoy this even more."

"But..." she stammered, stopping to inhale quickly as I shoved a second finger up into her. "She's my friend. Not yours."

"Oh, I think she and I are friends now, too," I said. "Besides, friend or not, she knew you were being a bitch to me last night."

I let her hands go and used my other hand to pull her hair back, tilting her neck up and exposing her throat. As I continued, I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. We had an audience, and I was pretty sure I knew who it was.

"That's how you were acting, Sara," I said. I licked from the top of her T-shirt up to her chin. "You were a little bitch in heat. I think you decided weeks ago you were going to fuck me again. You were going to give me another chance to prove I'm the man I said I was. You've heard all the rumors going around the building about how I can lay the pipe now, and you wanted to see if they were true. And you didn't want to wait; you were going to get exactly what you wanted, the moment you got here. After all, that's you -- Sara Winters, the hot little redheaded bitch who always gets exactly what she wants."

I yanked on her hair again for emphasis and gently bit her windpipe. I was rubbing her clit with the knuckle of my thumb while I finger fucked her. Her face was flushed, and if I could see underneath her shirt, I was guessing I'd find that her whole upper body was red, too.

"But that's not how this is going to go, Sara," I muttered. "You're mine now. For the rest of the day, I do to you what I want, when I want, and how I want. If I want to break into your tent and rub your sexy body while you sleep, then I will. If I want to molest you in the shower, get you right up on the edge of cumming then walk away, I will. And if I want to pull you off to the side, shove you up against a wall and finger your sweet little pussy until you cum all over my hand..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds