Brave New World Ch. 02

Chia clearly had no such doubts. She put her hands on his chest and scraped her nails across his skin. She pushed herself up slowly and he felt himself pull out her. Then she plunged down, and he gasped with the sensation of his hard cock sliding back into the depths of her hot, tight channel. Ignoring Reesh' instruction to keep still, he lifted his arms and his hands found her firm, young breasts. Her nipples were rock-hard. He rubbed them with his thumbs, and she crooned softly.

"Oh yes, Roy... Yessss..."

She began to ride him, slowly, slowly, with long, teasing strokes. Her tight pussy caressed him, and he felt how the engorged head of his cock spread and stretched her hot, slick inner flesh. She rocked back and forth, her tight insides caressing him, the delicious wet friction teasing him onward, onward, but ever so slowly... Involuntarily he began to thrust into her, pushing up his hips to meet her.

"Don't move, Roy," Reesh said, but her voice was teasing rather than serious.

He felt the familiar pressure starting to build, but she seemed to sense it and held still. Roy almost groaned with frustration. Almost, because the delicious sensation of her hot, wet insides folding themselves so tightly around the swollen head of his hard cock were worth savoring to the last. But still he felt himself moving inexorably to the point of no return as she began to move again, slowly, slowly...

"I'm... close..." he managed.

Chia smiled. "That's the idea," she said softly.

Slowly, so slowly she moved, the hot slick wetness of her pussy caressing him... He felt himself getting closer and closer to orgasm, but she slowed down even further, and she kept him there, right there, on that wonderful edge of release. Somehow she seemed to gauge his arousal, and she controlled her movements to keep him balanced on the verge of climax. He moaned, the wonderful torture making him dizzy with pleasure.

"Chia..." he moaned after what seemed a long time. "Please..."

Chia looked at Reesh, who nodded. She reached down between them until her fingers found her clit.

"Time to let go, Roy," she said. "Don't hold back. I'm right behind you."

She began to rub her clit as she rode him, her movements slowly speeding up until she was pumping his cock with her hot, wet pussy. The couch began to creak slowly.

Roy moaned with the intensity of the pleasure that she gave him. He put his hands on her firm hips and pulled her down, burying himself as deeply inside her as he could go, his fingers digging into her round, firm buttocks. She took his cue and ground her groin into his, then held still for what seemed the longest time. Finally she began to move again, quite deliberately, one stroke, two, three... His pleasure rose, rose... And erupted.

"Ooooooooooaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!" Roy groaned, as he exploded inside her. Her hand was a blur as she rubbed her own pleasure button. As he began to shot his cum into her hot, tight teen pussy, he felt her thighs clasp his bucking hips as she reached her own orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!! Ooooooohh! Oh! Yesssss! Yes! Oh yes!" she screamed, and he felt her pussy contract around his still spurting cock as she came.

She continued to ride him until they both finished climaxing, then sank down on his chest. He put his arms around her and held her close until their breathing began to slow down. His cock continued to twitch inside her, so intense had been his release.

The next thing he knew was Reesh putting her arms around both of them. She smiled at Chia and hugged her. Then she turned to Roy and kissed his face. "It was so good to see the two of you do that," she said softly. "Roy, I knew you were probably safe. But this was for Chia as much as it was for you. She'd have carried it around with he for the longest time."

"You're probably right, mom," Chia said, looking up to Reesh and smiling. "And I can always use a good hard cock inside me. You raised me so well." She pushed herself up and off him. As he flopped out of her, a thick glob of his cum ran from her well-filled pussy. "I think we need a clean-up, Roy," she said, looking down. He could only agree. Their combined juices ran down her inner thighs, and his own groin was also covered in the sticky proof of their passion.

"Let me help you up, Roy. Slowly." Reesh held out her hand and he sat up. She helped him down and he stood, a bit shaky but otherwise fine.

"It's right here," Chia said, pointing at a door in the wall behind the autodoc. She led him through it into a bathroom much like the one he'd seen when he met Kyo. The stall in the side wall had a touch panel, but he couldn't see any faucets, spigots or anything else that looked like a plumbing fixture. There wasn't even a drain in the floor.

"Ehm... So how does it work?" he asked.

"Easy," she said. "If you don't want anything fancy, the standard settings will do fine. So all you do is tap the panel once."

Roy stepped into the stall and did as she said. Immediately he felt the air in the stall move and close in on him. It formed a sort of bubble that enveloped him, then grew warm and humid. Countless water droplets began to fill the stall from somewhere, but he couldn't see where the water was coming from. The droplets formed a cloud around him and then began to spin, slow at first but faster and faster, until they formed a vortex that completely surrounded him.

The water stream was soft, warm and pleasant. It covered him, swept across his skin and cleansed him, but somehow it never interfered with his breathing. Small currents caressed his skin, cleaning and rinsing every fold of it, following the contours of his body. Experimentally he raised his arm and stuck his hand through the wall of the vortex.

"Whoa!" Chia said. "You're supposed to stay inside it, Roy! You'll get water all over the floor."

"Sorry," Roy said. He withdrew his hand, and the vortex around him restored itself. Water continued to flow across his body, the spray slowly becoming more intense. When the cloud of droplets dissipated a minute or two later he stepped out of the stall dry and completely clean, with no idea where the water had come from or where it had gone. Probably it had all been reclaimed to be recycled into the hab's water supply.

"That's certainly not like any shower I ever saw," he said.

Chia chuckled. "It gets the job done, that's what counts." She stepped into the stall and tapped the panel. A cloud of water droplets moved in and formed the rotating vortex around her, obscuring the outline of her body.

Reesh had company when they came out of the bathroom. The man standing next to her was tall, solidly built, and well muscled. He had the same generic good looks that Vard had, but his face was finely chiseled and his musculature more defined. His stomach was flat, his buttocks firm and tight. His black body was completely hairless, from the top of his head right down to his legs, and his ebony skin glowed with a smooth sheen. Without being overly broad or heavy, there was a sense of massiveness about him. The size of his cock was equally impressive, and Roy was forced to admit that he was looking at a perfect male specimen.

"Roy, this is Jaru," Reesh said. "Other than Vard, Chia and Kyo, he is the only one I trust with your life right now. He'll take you to Kyo. You'll be safe there for the moment. I'm going to have to see to Vard and try to get him out of trouble." She looked worried.

"Reesh," Roy said, "For what it's worth, I absolutely believe you when you say that Vard's innocent. You're completely right: if he'd wanted to kill me, he would have had all the opportunity he needed when you guys woke me up. I have no idea who is after me, but I can't see it being Vard."

"Thank you, Roy," she said. "We'll get to the bottom of this, I'm sure."

"I hope so," he replied. "I know you care about Vard.

Reesh smiled. "Yes, I do. He's the love of my life. He's a good man and a great lover." She sighed, her eyes distant. "He has make me cum more often and more intensely than anyone else I know."

"I'm crushed," Jaru said, looking amused. "You were always the tactful one, Reesh.

Reesh chuckled. "Yes, I suppose I did you an injustice there. You were never so bad yourself, Jaru."

"And getting better with every time I practice," Jaru said good-naturedly. "Call me whenever you're free, Reesh. I know how you feel about Vard, but I'll always grab the chance to try and break his record with you."

"I will," she said. "But not now. I've got to go."

"Say hi to Vard from me," Jaru said.

"I'll do that. And Jaru... Be careful."

Jaru nodded. "You know I always am, Reesh."

"I know. That's why I trust you. It's just that..."

"What?"

She looked worried. "It's just that someone capable of doing what was done to Roy will stop at nothing."

Jaru nodded. "I've got his back."

"Be sure to watch your own as well, OK?" she said. "I'll see you guys soon."

* * *

"But that's... horrible!" Kyo said. The three of them were sitting in her... apartment, Roy supposed it was. Jaru was telling her what had happened.

"Moderately so, yes." Jaru looked grim. "Of course you realize what our main problem is right now."

Kyo nodded. "We'll have to go through all the logs. One way or another, we've got a major security breach on our hands."

Roy looked at her. "Why do I get the feeling that there's more going on here?"

She looked glum. "Surely you didn't think that the world is all sweetness and light these days, did you?" She made a face. "Sorry, Roy. That didn't come out the way I meant it."

"No offense taken, Kyo." Roy sighed and shook his head. "To answer your question... I suppose I'm not surprised. Especially considering that the world today is a product of the one I grew up in, and we all know how that ended."

"Well, that's only part of the problem," Jaru said. "Let's just say that there are quite a few different opinions on how to deal with the current situation. With the global population down to about one million, some people think that we should breed like rabbits regardless of how many individuals Earth and the habs can sustain at the moment. Others believe that we are already below the minimum genetic diversity that can sustain the culture of a technologically advanced species, and that the best we can do is to let ourselves become extinct to make room for the next step in evolution. And between those two extremes you'll find every possible variety ranging from the practical to sheer lunacy." He sighed. "And with living conditions on Earth being so difficult, quite a few people are desperate. So..."

"Extremists," Roy said.

Kyo nodded. "Yes, there are unfortunately quite a few wild ideas being bounced around among the more radical activists down there."

Roy raised his eyebrows. "Down there?"

"Yes," she said. "Most occupants of the habs are fairly stable, fortunately. They have to be, because a hab is a controlled environment, but a fragile one. So it would be quite bad for all of us if anyone were to..."

"Throw a spanner into the works," Roy finished.

Kyo nodded. "So to speak."

Roy sighed. "I still don't why anyone would want to kill me."

Jaru shrugged. "A lunatic is never irrational in his own eyes, Roy," he said. He stood up. "Whatever the case may be, I'd better start going through the remote access logs."

Kyo looked thoughtful. "That will take a while," she said. "I would give you a hand, but..."

Jaru nodded. "Yes, it's better if you stay with Roy tonight. I'll be fine. It's not the first white night I've spent in Engineering, and it sure won't be the last."

Kyo stood up and hugged him. "Please be careful," she said.

Jaru smiled. "Nobody ever died from checking log files."

"You know what I mean," Kyo said.

Jaru nodded. "I'll keep my eyes open," he said. He walked over to the door and touched the panel next to it. The door slid open. It was dark outside. Jaru waved his hand in greeting and was gone.

"Well, that leaves us," Kyo said, after the door had slid shut again. "Did you have any plans for the evening, Roy?"

Roy shook his head. "Not really. But I have a feeling that you did."

Kyo smiled and shrugged. "Jaru and I will have many other nights together," she said. "Right now your safety is more important." She stepped over to the panel next to the door and began to tap out an elaborate sequence. Then she walked over to the counter and did the same on the console there.

A beep sounded through the room. "Disconnection confirmed," an artificially sounding voice announced.

"There," Kyo said. "I've switched the controls for everything in and around this room to manual. Temperature, ventilation, lights, water, everything. Especially access control. Short of physically disconnecting the controls this is as safe as I can make it. I'm not supposed to be able to do this, I suppose, but with a job in engineering..." She smiled. "Let's just say that there are always a few backdoors in any system."

"Are you sure all of that is necessary?" Roy asked.

"Someone got into your autodoc programming, Roy," she said. "If they can do that, let's not take any risks."

Roy nodded glumly.

"Don't take it so hard, Roy," she said. "There's an upside to anything. Neither of us will be going anywhere tonight. With Jaru not being here to keep me warm, why don't you and I have some fun together?"

Roy chuckled. "Is that all you people can ever think about?"

"Mostly, yes," Kyo said. "After all, sex is one of the best things in life, wouldn't you say?"

"Oh, it's high on my list," Roy said. "It's just that I still need to get used to how casual everyone is about it these days."

Kyo sat down. "I don't know much about your day and age, Roy," she said. "But we tend to be very pragmatic about most things, including sexual pleasure. In order to exist, we need air, water, food and happiness, and sex is one of the shortest and most direct routes to happiness, or at the very least to feeling good. Without any one of those things we can survive for a while, depending on what it is, but it's neither easy nor fun. Sex is a very important thing when it comes to staying healthy physically and mentally. Nobody makes a big fuss about needing air, food and water. Why should sex be different?"

Roy smiled. "In my time sex was a lot like money: there was tons of it around, but very few people seemed to have enough of it."

Kyo took his hand in hers. "Well, things have changed, Roy. So let's enjoy ourselves."

"There's just one thing..." he began.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it's no big problem," she said.

"It's just..." He hesitated. "I'm what you guys call a natural, Kyo. As far as I know, you're not. Right?"

She nodded. "Right."

"So... What do these enhancements of yours do?"

She smiled. "They make sex better in many ways. The ones I have let me have an orgasm very easily, for example. I can take pretty much any size cock, but anything from big to small will do it for me. And for my lover as well, because my vaginal canal is both very tight and very elastic, so it always feels great for him. I also love anal sex, so my ass is always clean, and it's always lubricated when I'm aroused. And I can get aroused very easily. I can even make it happen at will." She sat down on one of the molten-looking chairs and leaned back. "Let me show you. Sit down here with me." She pulled up her legs and pointed at the end of the seat.

When Roy sat down at her feet, she spread her thighs and pulled the lips of her smooth, hairless pussy apart. "Watch," she said. "And by the way, these are not the labia I was born with. That was one of the ... enhancements." She giggled. "Some of the mods are just cosmetic. A girl wants to look her best, after all."

Then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her breasts rose and her nipples darkened a little as they grew slightly longer, thicker, and became hard as pebbles. As Roy watched, the pink inner lips of her pussy swelled up, took on a slightly darker shade and flowered open. Within seconds her juices glistened between them. She pulled back the hood of her clit, exposing the beautiful, pink head. It was slightly larger than usual, and it was the most perfect clit Roy had ever seen. As he watched, it swelled slightly and peeped out even further from under its hood, until it was standing proud and hard, pink and slightly shiny. Suddenly the smell of her arousal filled his nostrils.

She sighed deeply as her petite body grew tense. "I'm already close now," she said softly, her voice slightly hoarse. "All I need to do now is..." She lifted her hand, squeezed one hard nipple, then the other. "Yessss... All I need..." she moaned. She put her finger between her engorged pussy lips and dipped into the nectar that flowed from between them. When she lifted her finger, a thread of the sticky juice formed between her pussy and her fingertip. Then she touched the exposed head of her hard clit. "All I need... is... this." She touched the taut pink button with her finger, spreading her slippery juices over it. Then she stroked it, once, twice...

She shuddered and let out a long, low moan as her orgasm hit her. "Nnnnngggghhhh... Oooooooaaaaahhh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Roy clearly saw her pussy contract, again and again, as she came. With each contraction a thick drop of her glistening juices was forced out of her and ran down the crack between her perfect buttocks.

Her orgasm went on and on. Roy counted at least ten or twelve contractions as she came. When it was finally over, she sighed deeply and opened her eyes, a dreamy smile on her face. "You see?" Her voice sounded slightly ragged.

"Wow," was all he could say.

She nodded. "From zero to orgasm in under fifteen seconds. And I can have as many as I like. They last longer, too. A natural could never do that."

"But I am a natural," he said.

"And you think you might not be good enough to satisfy me?" She smiled. "Dear man... I know you're a natural. I have no unrealistic expectations. And before you ask, having an orgasm with someone is always so much better than having one alone like I just did."

He nodded slowly. "I see... Well..." He smiled. "If you think I can keep up with all that..."

She looked into his eyes. "That will be no problem, lover. But if that's what you're worried about..." She stood up. "I have just the thing for you."

She walked over to the counter and tapped the panel. A beep sounded from somewhere. She opened the door of the box that looked like a microwave oven, and took a shot glass from it.

"Drink this," she said. "Don't worry, it's perfectly safe. Reesh said that once the nano's were flushed out of you, none of this would be a problem for you. I know naturals who use it all the time."

"What is it?" Roy asked.

"It's a... temporary enhancement. Think of it as a stimulant. Sex is mostly a matter of biochemistry, and this helps it along."

"Helps it along? So what does it do?"

"Among other things, it will keep you hard and make you multi-orgasmic, and you'll cum like a firehose. You'll see."

Roy shrugged. Then he downed the clear liquid in one gulp. It tasted peculiar but not unpleasant. He watched the shot glass disappear into thin air.

When he turned around, he saw that the chairs had disappeared into the floor and been replaced with the circular platform that had served Tami and him as a bed last night in her apartment. "Neat trick, that," he said. He felt a mild rush flow through his body. It felt good. A gentle pressure, strange but not unpleasant, had begun to build in his groin.

"Memory plastic," Kyo muttered. "But do you really want to discuss molecular science right now?" She walked up to him and gently but deliberately pushed against his chest. He took a step back, another one, until he felt the edge of the bed against the back of his legs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds