Brave New World Ch. 02

"Take a deep breath," she whispered.

He did. Suddenly the pressure in his groin increased and became a wonderful sensation. His cock swelled and rose. She reached down and took it in her hands. The feeling was incredible. It was as if her fingertips were made of velvet, and when she touched the swollen head of his cock, it was as if sparks of pleasure jumped from her fingers into his engorged, sensitive flesh. He gasped.

"Feel how hard you are..." she whispered. She took his hand into hers and moved it down until his fingers touched his rock-hard shaft. She was right. He had never felt himself this hard. His erection was a bar of steel, hot and rigid, and more sensitive than ever.

"Whatever that stuff is, it seems to be working," he said. "I've never been this hard." His voice sounded hoarse.

"You don't know the best part yet," she whispered. "Lie down."

She pushed him back gently, until he sat on the edge of the bed. He felt himself sink into the repulsor field. It was wonderfully comfortable. When she pushed him onto his back, it felt like he was floating, with the field supporting his entire body.

She knelt beside him and took his rock-hard cock in her hands. Once again the sensation made him gasp with delight. Another rush swept through his body, intensely pleasurable. In its wake he felt good, strong, and ten feet tall.

Meanwhile her fingertips were doing incredible things with his cock. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and her fingertips caressed the head. The sensation was more intensely pleasurable than he had ever experienced.

Then she bent down and put the tip of his cock against her lips. Her tongue ran along the slit, and he moaned. But that was only the beginning. She opened her mouth wider, and let the tip of him slip into her mouth. She licked the sensitive underside, and then ran her tongue around his head of him. Her head bobbed up and down, her full, wet lips around the crown of his super-sensitive head. Then, with one deliberate movement, she slid her lips down along his cock until he was buried deep in her throat. She held him there, her lips around the base of his cock, until he moaned softly. Then she lifted her head, ever so slowly, pulling him out of her mouth until she had her lips wrapped around his head. She sucked him gently, then plunged him back into the tight depths of her throat. It was so tight! The feeling was amazing! He moaned again, louder this time.

She continued to bob her head up and down on his hard length. The tightness of her throat and the slick wetness of her luscious lips around the swollen head of his cock was incredibly intense, and slowly but surely she pushed him on, closer and closer to orgasm. Then, finally, she let him slip out of her, and smiled.

"That's another enhancement," she said. "No gag reflex. You like?"

"Are you kidding?" he managed. "It's incredible."

"Just wait," she said. "The best is yet to come."

She took him back into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the head of him, and began to suck. She ran her tongue around the crown, and he shuddered with pleasure. She held his throbbing shaft with both hands, feeling the heat of his blood pulse through it.

"I'm so close," he whispered.

"Hm hmm," she responded, her voice sending wonderful vibrations through his cock. She sucked harder, caressing him with her mouth. Her lips sliding up and down around the head of his cock pushed him closer and closer to the point of no return. A wonderful pressure started to build at the base of his shaft.

When she felt him hovering on the brink or orgasm, she let him slip out of her mouth. She pulled the skin of his rigid shaft down with one hand. With the other she stroked the swollen head, slippery with her saliva and with his pre-cum that leaked copiously from him. She caressed him, teased him with her fingertips. He moaned loudly. Another stroke, another stroke...

And a lightning bolt of unbelievably intense pleasure struck the head of his cock, coursed down through his hard shaft and spread outward through his balls, his groin, his abdomen, his chest and legs, his arms, all the way down to his toes and fingertips. His body arched, and he screamed.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh! Oh god! Oooooooooooohhhhh!!"

He could feel the wave of cum flow through him and burst out of him as he ejaculated, more than he had ever done before. The first thick white spurt of his cum erupted from his cock and shot across the room, landing well over four feet away. The next spurt was even more powerful. He shuddered as she continued to pump him, and his ejaculation went on and on, longer and more intense than he had even known. It took seven or eight thick spurts before the flood began to diminish, and finally he slumped back onto the bed, the repulsor field supporting him.

He lay there, panting, spots dancing before his eyes. But only after a moment or two he caught his breath. He felt better than ever. He felt fit, he felt strong, raring to go. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

She smiled. "Well, Roy, how did you like that?"

She raised her hand and began to lick his cum from her fingers, one by one.

Roy slowly shook his head in amazement. "That was... fucking incredible!"

Kyo bent down and began to lick the cum from his cock. He was still hard as steel. When her tongue touched the head of him, still swollen, shiny and purple, he drew in his breath with a sharp hiss, so deliciously pleasurable was the sensation. There was no trace of his usual post-orgasmic sensitivity that otherwise would have made the experience painful. His erection showed no sign of diminishing.

She sat up, giving him ample opportunity to admire her petite, slender body. Her beautifully shaped breasts didn't sag an inch, and her nipples were dark and hard. Right then her almond-shaped eyes were the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He raised both hands, caressing her coffee-and-cream colored skin, her short black hair, then moving down to touch her tips of her breasts. She moaned softly between clenched teeth.

Sitting on her knees, she moved forward slowly until she straddled his hips. Between the engorged lips of her smooth, perfect pussy the juices of her arousal beckoned him. Her beautiful pink clit stood out proudly, hard, shiny, and begging to be touched.

She took his steel-hard cock in her hands and put the tip against the entrance of her pussy. She rocked back and forth slightly, rubbing his engorged, slick head across her labia, wetting him with her slick juices. Then she rubbed his head across her clit, and she let out a long, low moan.

She put the head of him back between the wet lips of her pussy. She gently lowered herself and he slipped into her. The feeling of his engorged head spreading her tight inner folds as he slid deeper and deeper into her was breathtaking. She moaned again, louder this time. Further and further he entered her, until he was buried to the hilt in her hot, slick channel. She leaned forward and ground the exposed tip of her hard clit into his pubic bone.

"Uuuuunhhhh!" She grunted as she rubbed herself against him. "I'm going to..." she panted. "Going to..." She ground into him harder. "Going to... Cum!! AAAAaaahhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Ooohhhhh!"

He felt her pussy grip him as she came on his hard cock. Her contractions squeezed him, milked him, and he bit his lip to keep himself from going over the edge with her. In spite of having cum so recently, he felt very close to another orgasm, but he wanted this to last. He looked up, saw her face, her eyes screwed shut, her mouth open as she bucked on his cock, deep in orgasm, and he almost lost control. But he held his own climax back by sheer will power that he didn't think he had. How he managed it he would never know, but he did, as her climax went on and on, contraction after contraction squeezing his rock hard cock with a velvet glove.

When she finally same down, she opened her eyes and smiled. "Hmm..." she said softly. "That was good..."

Roy still concentrated very hard on trying to keep himself from cumming, his hard cock still deeply inside her hot, slick pussy, her juices running down his shaft and out from between her engorged lips.

She looked down, saw his struggle for control, and smiled. "Roy... You don't have to hold back. Not now. You will be able to cum as many times as you want. Here... Let me help you."

She pushed herself up on her knees until he almost slipped out of her. Then, somehow, he felt her squeeze down on him, her pussy becoming tighter than he would ever have thought possible. She lowered herself on his erection again, pushing him back into her. The delicious friction was incredible! Deeper and deeper he slipped into her, the slick inner walls of her pussy clasping him, folding themselves closely around him as her tight, tight pussy slid down around him. Her smile was like a sunrise.

"Just let go, lover..." she whispered. "Just let go..."

"Oh, Kyo..." His voice sounded hoarse. The delicious pressure that had been building at the base of his cock grew and grew, quickly ballooning out of control.

Again she pushed herself up, then slowly lowered herself again, her pussy still grasping him tighter than ever. On and on she went, sliding down around him, tight, hot, slick and wet. His pleasure rose, rose, peaked... and he exploded inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh!! Uuuhhhhh! Oh yes! Fuck! Yes!! Aaaaaarrrrhhhh!"

His scream was a guttural, primeval thing as fireworks went off in his cock, his abdomen, his entire body. It went on and on as his orgasm lasted and lasted, becoming more intense as the seconds ticked by. His body thrashed under her in pure ecstasy.

Then his ejaculation began, and once again he felt thick, voluminous streams of cum spurt out of him, more than he had ever experienced before. Somehow she took it all, when he pumped what seemed to be at least a quart of cum deeply into her hot, tight pussy. On and on it went, thick streams of cum running through his steel-hard cock, spurting out of him and jetting deeply into her hot core, and the sensations that swept through his body were beyond words as he lay there under her, shuddering in orgasm as his pulsing cock continued to pump out its unbelievable load.

Only when the lights dancing in front of his closed eyes slowly dimmed and he became aware of his own ragged breathing, he realized that it was finally over. He found gasping for air as if he'd just ran a marathon.

"Holy... fuck!" he managed weakly. "How the hell did you do that?"

Her smile was a wide, happy grin. "Some of these modifications are pretty awesome, don't you think?" She rocked back and forth on his straining cock, and once again he gasped with delight.

"I love my mods. I have muscle control where natural women barely have any. Not to mention more muscle tissue... Exactly where it will do us the most good." She squeezed him playfully, her pussy clasping his erection like a velvet glove, and she smiled mischievously at the look the sensations put on his face.

Then she pushed herself up and as he slipped out of her, the combined juices of their lovemaking flooded out of her. The amount of cum running down her thighs was one of the most deeply arousing things Roy had ever seen, but she ignored it. Rolling onto her back she looked at him, her eyes hungry.

"Roy... Fuck me," she whispered, spreading her thighs as wide as they would go. Roy didn't need any further encouragement. He sat up and turned over. His erection was a bar of hot steel. As he put the tip of his cock at the soaked entrance of her pussy, he noticed how the swollen head of him had taken on a shiny, purple appearance and seemed to be thicker and larger than ever before.

"Oh, Kyo..." he whispered, and plunged deeply into her in one swift stroke.

"Yesssssss..." she hissed, a wide grin of pleasure on her face. "You feel so good inside me. Now fuck me, lover. Hard."

Roy pulled his cock almost entirely out of her, slowly, teasingly, then plunged back into her with a single hard thrust. She moaned softly. Again he pulled out slowly and almost rammed himself down on her, plowing deeply into her soaking love tunnel.

"Yes, that's it, go on..." she moaned.

He settled down to an easy but insistent rhythm, pumping in and out of her in long, loving but powerful strokes. Her breath became labored.

"Roy..." she panted, "When I cum... just keep going..."

He nodded. "Sure."

Her face had become flushed. "And when you cum... Oooaahhhh... Yes... Oh... Ohhh..."

He smiled down at her. "Why don't you cum first, Kyo. You can tell me afterward."

"No... Oh yes... When you cum... Ooohhhh... Yes... Yessss... YES!! Ooooohhhhhhh!!"

Again her pussy gripped his cock as her orgasm hit her, and he pushed himself down, pushing himself deeply into her, forcefully, almost brutally. As her contractions began, he pistoned in and out of her in sync with her inner spasms.

"Yesss! Yes! Yes! Oooohhhhhh... Oh! Oh! Oh!" Her orgasm went on, and he continued to pump her spasming pussy, using short, fast strokes now. When he felt her beginning to relax and come down, he slowed gradually and returned to his previous easy, long, loving stroking.

"Roy..." she panted. "When you cum, just keep going... You can do that now... Oh yes... Keep going... Don't stop... Don't stop... I'm... going to... Ooooaaahhhh1!! AAAAAAHHHH!!"

Her body arched under him as she came again, even more intensely this time. As her contractions resumed, he pushed himself up slightly, so that the base of his cock hit the protruding tip of her clit at the end of every inward stroke. She shuddered.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! YES! YES! YES!! YESSSSsssssss! Oooohhhh!"

Meanwhile the delicious friction of his cock pistoning in and out of her hot cunny did not fail to have its effect on him. He felt himself getting close to the point of no return.

"Kyo..." he whispered. But she didn't hear him. Sweat ran down her face, her beautiful, coffee-and-cream colored skin shiny with perspiration. Her short black hair was disheveled, and her body arched in another rictus of pleasure as she bent her head backward, mouth open, eyes screwed shut, her nipples dark and hard as pebbles, and a look of pure, intense ecstasy on her face as she came again.

It was too much. Roy felt his pleasure rise and burst out from the tip of his cock as he erupted deeply inside her. His orgasm was even more intense than the last time, but somehow he managed to do what she had told him and not break his rhythm. He continued to fuck her with short, fast strokes as they both rode out their orgasms together. He began to shoot the now almost familiar thick, voluminous streams of cum into her, his strokes matching the rhythm of her pussy's contractions and his own ejaculation.

When it was finally over he managed to suppress the habitual impulse to relax. Instead he opened his eyes, took a deep breath, and continued to fuck her like a porn star of old, pumping into her with long, businesslike strokes.

The result was amazing. Almost immediately he felt himself getting close to orgasm again! Kyo was beyond speech by now, each of her orgasms apparently following on the heels on the previous one. As Roy came again and his cum spurted deeply into her, things slowly began to blur.

He lost count of how many times he came. Somehow he had become multi-orgasmic, his erection a perpetual rod of steel, hot and hard and unbending. His strength did not flag, his cum did not run out, and her capacity to take it all and want even more appeared to be unlimited. Kyo seemed frozen in a rictus of unbelievably intense sexual pleasure, her climaxes blending into one infinitely long orgasm. When he reached out to rub her nipples to enhance her pleasure even further, he found them harder than he would have thought possible. He fucked her, on and on, and his release merged with hers into one huge tidal wave of orgasmic bliss.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, his orgasms started to come farther and farther apart, and he felt the first traces of fatigue enter his body. As his movements became less frenzied, Kyo began to relax beneath him. Finally she opened her eyes and smiled, and he made love to her slowly, moving in and out of her with easy, long, loving strokes, more for her pleasure than for his. He bent down and kissed her, her tongue playing with his, her legs wrapped around his hips as he ground the base of his cock into the exposed head of her hard clit. After a final climax for both of them, less intense but no less pleasurable, his cock finally began to soften. He held her in his arms and they lay there for a long time, basking in a warm, delicious afterglow.

Finally Kyo sighed. "Wow..." she said. "That was really good."

Roy smiled. "I'd say it was better than just good. It was... incredible. I've never experienced anything like this." He looked down at the cum running from her well-fucked pussy. "I feel we should be lying in a puddle."

Kyo smiled as she patted the bed below them. "Absorbent material," she said. "Osmosis and crystalline structures and partial pressure and the repulsor field not stopping liquids and a lot of other stuff I'm not in the mood for right now."

Roy chuckled softly. "Point taken. I want to know about all that, but later. Much later."

"Still..." She looked down and giggled. "There's plenty of juice there. I'm a mess." She grinned happily.

"We both are," Roy said. "The difference is, you're still beautiful."

And she was. The sheen of sweat coating her body accentuated the color of her skin, her slender waist, the suppleness of her body, the tight, firm, round contours of her lovely breasts, her hips, her thighs. She was a vision, mussed hair and all, even (or, Roy thought, especially) with the sticky mess that covered much of her skin.

"Time for a bath," Kyo sighed happily. She sat up and held her hand out to him. He took it. They got up and he followed her into the room. Looking at her slender waist and her firm, round, shapely ass, he felt his cock awaken again. He reached out, put his hands on her hips, and pulled her against him, her back against his chest as he kissed her neck and shoulders. Incredibly, his swelling erection gently pressed into the crack between her buttocks.

"Hmm..." she said softly. "I think there's someone knocking on my back door."

"Yes, there is," he whispered in her ear. "Would you like me to come in?"

"Absolutely," she said. "But let's wait a minute."

She led him to the pool that was sunk into the floor and stepped in. There were steps under the water's surface, Roy discovered, and he followed her down into the pleasantly warm water. Standing on the floor of the pool, the water just came up to his hips. Kyo touched something at the edge of the pool, and slowly the water started to swirl around them. It reminded Roy of the hot tubs he'd spent some good times in, several centuries ago, but the ways in which the water stimulated his skin was a lot more subtle, and a lot more pleasing. Stray water currents here and there caressed and massaged him in surprising and decidedly pleasurable ways.

Still holding his hand, she waded ahead of him to the opposite edge of the pool, and stepped onto a slightly raised platform built into the bottom, so that her gorgeous, heart-shaped butt was just above the water. He put his hands on those lovely firm buns and caressed them. She reached behind her and took hold of his cock, which had once again risen to full hardness. She caressed the hot, rigid length of his shaft with her fingers, then bent over and gently pulled him forward. She put the swollen head of his cock between those glorious round cheeks, and he felt the tip of him touch the tiny pucker of her rear entrance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds