Brave New World Ch. 02

"Please come in, lover," she whispered. "Make yourself at home."

And with that, she put her hands on his hips and pulled him forward. He felt himself stretch her sphincter, then slip past it without effort. When the head of his cock was past it, he felt it snap shut behind the crown, holding him in tightly. Then she pushed her bum back against him, and much to his amazement he slid into her all the way, as easy as that.

"That's another one of my favorite modifications," she said softly. "I love to be fucked in my ass. So it's just as well lubricated as my pussy... and just as clean. Do you like it?"

"Oooohhh..." was all Roy could manage. The feeling was amazing! Her smooth, tight rear passage enveloped his cock like a glove, squeezing it tight and caressing it with a hot, soft slickness that he'd never felt before in his entire life.

"Do it, lover," Kyo whispered. "Fuck my ass!"

He put his hands on her waist to steady them both, and slightly withdrew his steel-hard rod from her slick, tight rear hole. After pulling out an inch or so he pushed himself back in again. His gasp of pleasure was drowned out by her loud moan of delight.

"Oh, yes... Yes..." She gripped the rim of the pool with both hands and bent down further, giving him even more access to her beautiful behind.

Roy began to pump his cock in and out of her ass, slowly, carefully and with short strokes at first, but soon passion overtook him and his strokes became longer, more powerful, more insistent. It felt so good! When he looked down and saw his rigid shaft plunge into that lovely, heart-shaped butt, her coffee-and-cream colored buttocks gleaming wetly, he almost came right then and there.

But somehow he managed to stave off his climax. Having cum so many times and so copiously only a short while before sure helped, but he also realized that whatever stimulant it was that she had given him earlier had not yet fully worn off. His cock was still much harder than normal, and more sensitive. In fact, the sensations of her hot, tight, slick insides sliding across his head and shaft were beyond anything he'd ever imagined, even in his hottest, wildest dreams.

Kyo, meanwhile, was obviously enjoying herself as well. She had reached down with one hand between her thighs to rub her clit, and from the movements of her hand and her panting, Roy knew that she was getting very close to climax. He continued to fuck her ass with long, deep strokes, and suddenly he felt her tense up, then clasp his cock, holding him deep inside her as her howl of pleasure echoed off the bathroom walls.

"Don't... stop... Keep... going..." she panted. When he felt her ass relax as her orgasm burned itself out, he did as she asked, resuming his strokes in and out of that heavenly butt. But it was strange, this time. He felt close, very close, to a massive orgasm, but for some reason the pleasure had reached a stable level somehow, and he managed to keep himself there at that wonderful point just before the peak of climax. Kyo clearly felt no such restraint, and before long another massive orgasm tore through her body, and her screams of ecstasy rang out once again.

After she had cum several times, each orgasm coming closer on the heels of the previous one, he finally felt the final build-up of pressure at the base of his cock, getting ready to erupt. His thrusts became harder, more insistent.

"Yes, Roy... Do it... Come inside me... Come deep inside me..." she moaned softly.

He felt himself soar past the point of no return, and as the dam finally burst he let out a long, loud roar as his release set off huge fireworks in the head of his cock, his shaft, his balls, his groin, his abdomen. He pushed into her as far as he could go, and then a thick, powerful stream of cum burst from him and jetted deeply into her anal passage. He felt spurt after thick spurt run through his pulsing cock and shoot deep into her ass, until he had pumped what seemed to be a bucket of the thick, hot liquid into her.

Finally the flood began to subside, and he felt himself relax. They both panted as if they'd run a marathon. Roy felt exhausted. Spots danced before his eyes, and under his hands Kyo's body felt like she might collapse any moment.

Slowly he withdrew his shrinking cock from that place where it had given them both so much pleasure. When he flopped out of her, a huge amount of his thick, white cum flowed from her asshole and ran down her butt.

Kyo stood up carefully and stepped back and off the raised step she had been standing on. Her gorgeous butt disappeared under water once again, and Roy smiled as she leaned back against him, her back against his chest. He put his arms around her and felt her tremble.

"Holy shit..." she muttered. "That was a good one."

"Good?" he replied. "It was amazing!"

"Yes, it was." She smiled. "Thank you, Roy."

"I can honestly say it was a pleasure."

She giggled softly. "Believe me, lover, the pleasure was mine, too. Come, let's sit down."

She led him toward the center of the pool and lowered herself slowly into the water. As he followed her, he discovered that the bottom of the pool had begun to change shape to accommodate him, and soon they both leaned back comfortably, a pair of contoured hollows in the bottom of the pool supporting them, the gently swirling water caressing and cleaning their bodies.

They just sat there for a long while, holding hands, basking in the afterglow of their ecstasy. Roy would have dozed off if he hadn't felt so good in spite of his exhaustion. He felt utterly relaxed.

Then a sharp *ping* reverberated through the room. Kyo opened her eyes and looked up. suddenly fully alert.

"Clearance?" she asked, raising her voice.

"Seven A," a bodiless voice replied.

"Credentials?" She looked slightly apprehensive, Roy thought.

"Accepted. Registered party. Identity: Jaru."

Kyo relaxed. "Grant," she said.

A bright rectangle appeared on the wall across from them, showing Jaru's head and chest. He smiled.

"Glad to see you've got your security up to speed," he said.

Kyo smiled. "What did you expect, given the circumstances?"

"Nothing less, my love." He turned to Roy. "Hi, Roy. And thank you."

Roy raised his eyebrows. "For what?"

"For making the woman I love feel so good," Jaru said. "I know that look in her eyes and that glow she has right now, and I know how it got there. Thank you for putting a smile on her face."

"Ehm... Sure, no problem," Roy said, somewhat taken aback. This utter lack of jealousy and the freedom with which the people around him shared their love still took him some getting used to.

"So what's the news, Jaru?" Kyo asked.

"It's both good and bad, as usual," Jaru answered. "The good news is that all local suspects including Vard definitely appear to be in the clear. I've managed to find definitive traces of an external intrusion. The bad news is that I can't figure out where it came from, other than from outside the hab, and that our systems are seriously compromised." He paused, looking thoughtful. "The reason why we never found out was that the intrusion exploited some vulnerabilities that haven't been an issue for ages." He sighed.

"What do you mean?" Kyo asked.

"Well..." Jaru said slowly. "There's something weird about the whole thing. I've managed to recover only fragments of the original command sequence, but there was a bit more left of the initial connection negotiation, because that goes through an autonomous circuit. I've retrieved several partial data headers, and they've all got a very peculiar signature on them. One I had never seen before... Until recently."

Kyo sighed. "Jaru, do I have to beat it out of you?"

Jaru closed his eyes, suddenly looking tired. "Sorry, Kyo. I guess I'm just spooked. Okay, here it is: the signature consists of two parts. First there is a satellite relay tag, but not from any sat we've got in operation at the moment. Secondly, the signal's modulation is pretty unusual. Both the relay tag and the modulation pattern point to one thing and one thing only: military datacoms. Ancient military datacoms." He looked at Roy, his gaze suddenly full of meaning.

"You're sure?" Kyo asked.

"Both the modulation and the relay tag on the incoming command signal," Jaru said, "are exactly identical to those produced by the hardware artifacts we retrieved from the site where we recovered Roy."

"Hang on a moment," Roy said. "Are you trying to tell me that whoever tried to kill me used the military systems that I used to work with?"

Jaru nodded. "Yes, Roy. That's exactly what I'm saying."

Roy shook his head. "No way."

"Yes way." Jaru sighed. "I'm sorry, Roy. Right now you know as much as I do. I don't have a clue as to who or how or why or where. Not yet. I know what it sounds like. But I'm afraid there can be no doubt at all. The signal that injected the malicious command sequence into your autodoc came from a system exactly like what we found at the base where you were stationed when you entered suspended animation."

Roy said nothing. He felt like he'd been punched in the stomach.

"So what's next?" Kyo asked.

"Nothing more for tonight," Jaru said. "I've got some major security holes to patch here, and the fact that I'll have to go back in history to figure out how to fix ye olde vulnerabilities doesn't help much, either. I don't think we'll be done by tomorrow morning, Ki, so expect to put in some overtime when you get here."

Kyo nodded. "No problem."

"Then I will leave the two of you to your own mischief," Jaru said. He smiled. "Have fun, you two."

Kyo blew him a kiss. 'Will do, sweetheart. Take care."

The projection on the wall vanished. Roy said nothing, still trying to digest the implications of what Jaru had told him.

Kyo looked at him. "Don't try to make sense of it now, Roy," she said softly. "We'll need to know more, and that will take time. We'll work it out later."

"Hmm."

Kyo put her hand on his back. "Are you alright?"

He found a sigh without looking for it. "I guess so. It's just that... Too much has happened."

She caressed his back, felt how tense he was.

"Let's get out of this bath," she said. "I give a good back rub, and I think you could use one right now."

Roy nodded. As she stood up she took his hand and together they stepped out of the pool. Roy dimly noticed how his skin was completely dry the moment they left the water, but he was too distracted to pay much attention to it. He followed her out of the bathroom.

"Lie down," she said, walking up to the bed. He did, and the repulsor field against his face was a comfortable but strange sensation. It was almost like he had his face under water, except for the fact that he could breathe air normally. She knelt beside him and put her hands on his back. She slowly rubbed his shoulders, kneading the tension out of his muscles. He felt himself beginning to relax. She worked his shoulders, his back, then down his waist to his buttocks and finally the back of his legs.

"Hmmm," he said softly. "You are good at that."

She smiled. "And it gets better. Turn around."

He did, feeling awkward in the buoyancy of the repulsor field, but shifting his weight did the trick. She knelt over him, massaging his upper arms, them moving down to his thighs. Eventually her hands became less firm, and her touch more of a caress. She ran the tips of her fingers along is inner thighs, then up to his balls. She took his flaccid cock in the palm of her hand and began to play with it.

"I appreciate you wanting to get my mind off things, Kyo," Roy said, "but I don't think I've got anything left tonight."

"I think you underestimate yourself, lover," she said, smiling at him. "Let me prove you wrong. Just lie back and relax."

She cupped his balls and gently rolled them around in the palm of her hand. With her other hand she lifted his cock, and ran the tips of her fingers across the head. Then she bent down and took him in her mouth. She ran her tongue across the crown of his head and sucked gently. Her caresses were gentle yet refined, and soon Roy felt himself respond to her delicious ministrations as his cock slowly began to swell, then rise, bobbing gently with the pulse of his blood.

"You have cum in my pussy many times," she whispered when his cock had reached its full hardness again. "And you have come in my ass. But you have not yet cum in my mouth, Roy. And I want you to. I really want you to."

With that, she took the head of his cock between her lips and slipped them down around the crown. She ran her tongue across the slit ever so gently, and the sensation sent a tingle of pleasure through him. He felt the head of his cock swell in her mouth as she sucked on him, the tip of her tongue teasing the sensitive underside. Then she lowered her head even further, and he slipped deeper into the hot wetness of her mouth. She continue to suck him gently, bobbing her head slowly up and down, and he moaned softly.

She applied all her skill. She used her lips and her tongue, sucking him, taking him deep into her mouth, then pulling him out again until her lips touched the head of his cock. Her fingertips caressed his hard shaft and played with his balls. His pleasure rose and rose, but somehow she seemed to sense it, and she backed off just in time, then teased him on again. Even when she took him in all the way, her lips around the base of his shaft, the tightness of her throat stimulating the head of his cock more intensely than ever, she somehow managed not to let him slide over the edge.

She took him to the very brink of orgasm, and then she held him there for the longest time. Until, finally, the delicious pressure would no longer be contained. Once again she seemed to sense it, and her tongue and lips became more insistent, pushing him on and on, closer to that wonderful explosion. When he was right at the edge she sucked and used her tongue at the same time, sending a rush of incredible pleasure though the head of his cock, her wet lips sliding up and down around him, and his orgasm hit him like an electric jolt of delight. Fireworks went off behind his closed eyelids, and he screamed in ecstasy as a wave of intense pleasure swept through him and burst out of his cock in a blinding explosion. His back arched as he pissed her mouth full of stars. Then the first jet of his cum, thick and hot and powerful, spurted out of him into her waiting mouth, and his body thrashed as she continued to suck, milking his shaft with both hands now, his hips bucking against her. She swallowed, swallowed again, as he spurted and spurted into her mouth, and somehow she took it all as she sucked his cock for even more.

When the flood finally dried up, Roy just lay there, trying to catch his breath and waiting for the bright lights to disappear. He felt utterly spent, but also utterly satisfied. He felt her lie down next to him and put her arm around him.

"Sleep now, Roy," she whispered in his ear. "Sleep, and we'll worry about everything else tomorrow. We will find the answers. I promise. But now it's time to sleep."

And he did.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds