• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Break Down
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Break Down

"Wh...why did you stop?" Julie stammered, dazed from her numerous orgasms.

"I wanna hear you beg for it. Beg for my cock, then beg for my cum."

"Please, put it back in," she said timidly.

"That ain't good enough," he replied.

"I...I want your cock in me..."

"Nope."

"Please, Marcus, please fuck me with your big, black cock!" Julie pleaded.

"Yea, dat's the kind of slut you is," he said, ramming himself into her. She came again from the sudden insertion. "Now beg for my cum. I know you want me to fill up this lil' white married cunt with my cum," he said.

'Yes! Fill my slut pussy with your hot black cum!' she almost said out loud. She tried to regain at least some control of herself. "N-no, not inside," she managed to stammer out between his thrusts. "I want your cum on my tits," she said, tugging her blouse down to reveal her large bouncing breasts.

"Fuck yo' big titties, slut. I'm gon' nut all over that pretty white face," Marcus said, taking a handful of her exposed tits. He suddenly pulled out and tilted his shaft along her body, emitting an guttural growl. She saw his black balls pulsate as the first stream of hot cum shot out, arcing across her body and leaving a trail from her left breast to her forehead. Not expecting it to shoot so far, she opened her mouth in surprise. She realized her mistake almost immediately. Marcus took advantage of her shock and aimed the next blast at her wide open mouth. She felt the thick white stuff land on her tongue and quickly shut her mouth as another wad splashed against her lips. She was surprised at how good it tasted. Stream after stream of hot cum showered Julie. It covered her large breasts and dripped between them; it splattered against her face. Hoping he wouldn't notice, she swallowed the seed that had made it in her mouth.

"That was...amazing," Julie said, wiping streaks of semen off of her face. She looked down and realized that his cum had not only covered her face and chest, but it had soaked her shirt, as well.

"Shit," he said, "you got the finest white pussy I ever fucked."

"And you have the biggest cock I've ever fit inside me," she replied.

"Heh, yea. Next time you kiss yo' husband, think 'bout how a black man nutted on yo' fine lips. Tell him that yo' pussy belong to me now."

"Mmm, you know I can't do that," Julie purred. 'His cock felt so good...I can't believe I did that,' she thought. 'My husband would die if he knew...'

"I still have time to change yo' mind. I have a couple towels in the back, you should go clean up a lil' or people might wonder what yo' fine ass were doing."

Julie grinned and turned around. She stepped into the rear of the truck cab, searching the back of the truck cab for the towel.

"It's there, in the drawer beside the mattress," he directed. She crawled on her hands and knees over the mattress and opened one of the drawers. Inside, she found various articles of clothing. She tried the drawer below it and found the towels. She wiped her face and chest off as best she could, but there was more sperm than the towel could absorb, and she ended up just smearing it around on her body. She glanced up to make sure he wasn't looking; he wasn't, so she wiped her finger across her glazed nipple and gathered a small amount of cum. She brought the finger to her lips and licked the creamy stuff off. Julie felt so dirty; she had never been treated this way, and she was beginning to realize how much she loved it.

"Now that you've paid for your ride, we can get moving. The truck stop is about thirty minutes out. You can take a nap if you want, Julie," Marcus said, his voice returning to the professional tone she had heard him use when they met. Julie nodded and laid down on the mattress and closed her eyes.

"We're here," Marcus said into the sleeping woman's ear.

"Mmm," she mumbled drowsily.

"I was thinkin'," Marcus began, "that maybe you'd want to tag along with me to San Antonio. We can get you a phone charger and some fresh clothes here, then make the trip together."

"Hmm...that's not a bad idea," she said, waking up. "That way I can still spend time with my daughter instead of waiting around for my car to get repaired! Good thinking, Marcus!"

"Daughter? Damn, girl, just how old are you?"

"I'm thirty-seven," Julie admitted.

"Well, you got the body of a twenty-four year old." Marcus confided. "Of course, this counts as a new trip. You're gonna have to pay up again," he said, pulling her hips against him and grinding against her still-bare ass.

"Mmm, Marcus...again, so soon?" she cooed. She felt him move his shaft up and down her pussy in response. He continued probing her slit with his hardening cock. Julie felt herself becoming aroused at the prospect of another round with this muscular black man. She pushed back against it, easing the beast into her. She moaned once again as her pussy stretched around the girth of the massive black cock. Julie began to lose control immediately.

"Oh fuck, Marcus, you're so big! Fuck me with that big black cock! Fuck my little white pussy!"

Marcus didn't need her to tell him what to do. Holding her hips with both hands, he rolled on top of her and plunged in deep, once again stretching out her swollen pussy, this time from behind. He looked down at her, watching himself as he impaled the little white thing in front of him. She moaned as he rammed his long shaft into her entirely; he felt the little cunt squeeze on him as she had an orgasm. He looked at her virgin asshole, thinking to himself how nice it would be to plant his dick in there. He moved his hands up, positioning his body so he could feel her tits as they swayed with the motion of his powerful thrusts. He squeezed them, occasionally pinching her puffy nipples.

'Dis bitch in heat,' Marcus thought to himself.

"I...can't...stop...cumming..." Julie said with some effort. "Please, cum! My pussy is so sensitive! Cum all over my face and tits again, please!"

"You want my cum, lil' white slut? Den let me cum in yo' mouth. I seen you swallow it earlier. You loved dat shit."

"Uh huh..." Julie agreed.

Marcus pulled out and Julie spun around, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. While looking up at him with her jade green eyes, she jerked him with her right hand as she played with her nipple with the other, and he rewarded her. She felt the warm fluid gush into her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed it. Each blast shot to the back of her throat, and she savored it as much as she could. The volume of his seed soon overwhelmed her, and some dribbled out of her full mouth and down her chin. He pulled his black cock out and blasted her once in the face as punishment for spilling his cum.

"Sorry baby," she apologized, using her fingers to push the wet cum on her face into her mouth. She faithfully swallowed as much as she could before wiping herself off with the nearby towel.

"Next time you don't spill a drop," Marcus commanded. Julie nodded and retrieved another towel, wiping her face off. "There's a shower here, if you wanna get cleaned up."

Julie sighed contentedly in response. "I can't believe I did that," she admitted. "My husband would kill me if he found out."

"Don't worry, I won't tell," Marcus replied, the professionalism yet again returning to his voice. Julie smiled at him, then put her stained blouse back on and looked out of the front of the truck. From the view of the windshield, she recognized a nondescript truck stop. She noted a handful of trucks parked in the darkness but no cars.

"I'm going to need new clothes; all mine are still in my car," Julie said.

"I'll grab something for you to wear after your shower inside," Marcus replied.

Thanking Marcus, she stepped out from the truck. She knew anyone who looked would see the cum stains on her blouse. She hoped nobody would; fortunately the place was nearly deserted. The duo strode from the truck and made their way toward the main building. Marcus entered first, and Julie followed. She idly looked at a key chain rack while Marcus spoke with the clerk. She paid little attention to him; he was black and wore a nondescript uniform. Marcus approached her and presented a key.

"For the showers. Go ahead and get cleaned up; I'll grab some clothes for you from the store. Showers are over there," he said, pointing to a corner of the shop.

"Thanks," Julie replied, accepting the key and walking toward the designated area. The key was attached to a small chit with the number '3' etched on it. She located the door with the corresponding number and unlocked it. She examined the small room as she entered. There was a sink, toilet, bench, and a shower, which was behind a full wall. Locking the door behind her, she stripped herself of her ruined clothes, tossing them on the bench. She stepped around the wall and turned the knob of the shower. She used the toilet while she waited for the water to heat up. Julie tentatively reached a hand out to test the water. 'Perfect,' she thought. She stepped bodily into the stream, allowing the water to wash away the sperm she had missed with Marcus's towel. As she scrubbed with the complimentary hand soap, she heard a knock at the door. She froze, apprehensive at first, then loosing up, assuming it must be Marcus, ready for another round with her. She heard the click of a key followed by the thunk of the lock retracting. She found herself becoming wet thinking about Marcus using her in the shower.

"Marcus, is that you?" she called into the room.

"Uh, no, ma'am. He sent me, though. I have some clothes for you," a gruff and unfamiliar voice returned.

"Oh, okay, um...just set them on the bench; I'll get them when I'm done," she replied.

"No problem," the voice said, "Oh, and Marcus told me something else..."

"Oh? What's that?"

A naked black man walked around the wall, looking at Julie's exposed body. "He said you couldn't say no to black cock," he said, slowly stroking his dick as he looked at her. It grew even as he spoke. His eyes rested on her large breasts, glistening with water.

She recognized the man as the store's clerk. "That's not true..." she began. 'I can say no to black cock,' she thought to herself, 'It's only Marcus's fat dick that I have a hard time saying no to. It feels so good inside me...Eric is nothing compared. Mmm, I'm getting wet just thinking about sucking his big black dick..." Julie blinked, coming out of her fantasy. She had apparently squatted down and started sucking this man, though she had no memory of doing so. She looked up at him as she took his meat down her throat; he had his hands on his hips and had his head tilted back in ecstasy. She shrugged. 'What's one more blowjob? I've already fucked a man that's not my husband twice. Another blowjob won't hurt,' she thought. She began moving her head back and forth with purpose; she wanted this unnamed black man's cum, and she wanted it now. She spread her legs and vigorously worked her clit as she sucked on the cock in front of her. 'Not as big as Marcus, but I bet it has a lot of tasty cum for me,' she thought. She jerked him with her free hand and began fingering herself fully with her middle- and ring-fingers as she felt him hit her throat with the tip of his cock. Without warning the black man unloaded into her. She felt the warm gush as his seed spilled into her waiting mouth. She swallowed his cum greedily, wanting to get every drop. Blast after blast filled her stomach. Eventually the cock stopped throbbing in her mouth, and she let it loose.

"Mmm...your cum tasted so good..." Julie said.

"Marcus was right, you're a total black cock slut," the man replied. Saying nothing more, he backed up and went around the wall. She heard the rustling of clothes followed by the opening and closing of the door. Julie considered this for a moment. She didn't even know his name, yet she just swallowed his seed as if it were the last meal she'd have. Julie wished that he'd stayed; she wanted him to work her pussy like Marcus had. It was too late, however; he was gone. She realized that he was right; she was a black cock slut, and she wasn't ashamed of it at all. She masturbated alone in the shower, bringing herself to a mediocre orgasm. Yesterday it would have been one of the best orgasms of her life; now, she knew what true pleasure felt like and found herself disappointed. She finished cleaning up and dried off. On the bench she found a pair of shorts and a small top. She put them on and looked in the mirror.

'I look like a total slut,' she thought, appraising herself. She wore black short shorts that clearly outlined the lips of her vagina and the perfect curve of her ass. Her top was a plain white tube top; it barely covered her large breasts and her aerola were visible through it. There was no underwear or bra; just shorts and a shirt. She wondered if the black and white color scheme meant anything, or if Marcus had just chosen at random.

Marcus raised his eyebrows as Julie emerged from the shower. 'Perfect,' he though to himself. She hadn't admitted it to him, but he knew she would do anything for his cock. He beckoned her to him.

"Damn, girl, you look H – O – T!" Marcus said, looking her up and down. "If nobody were around, I'd fuck you right now!"

"Oh, Marcus," Julie replied with a giggle.

"You get your charger yet?"

"No. I'll do that now. Will you wait for me?"

"Of course!"

Julie picked up a phone charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter in a car and took it to the clerk. He grinned at her.

"On the house, sweet thing. You come back and visit any time you want," he said suggestively.

"Thanks," she replied, a little embarrassed.

Julie and Marcus returned to the truck, and she plugged in her phone. It immediately lit up. She pressed a few numbers and waited; after a few seconds she began to speak.

"Hey, honey, it's me. I know you're busy at work, but I wanted to let you know that the car broke down. I got a ride from a man in a truck and we're at a truck station now. I'm gonna see if he can take me closer to San Antonio, if he's headed that way. I'll try to call you again when I can. Love you." She hung up.

Marcus shifted into gear and the rumbled out of the truck stop.

"You can sleep if you need to," Marcus offered.

It was eleven PM and Julie was tired. She figured Marcus was used to driving at night, but her eyes were getting heavy. She staggered to the mattress in the back and soon drifted off.

Julie woke up, feeling the truck rolling to a stop on the side of the road.

"Mmm...where are we? What time is it?" she asked.

"2 AM. About six hours out from San Antonio. Figured we could stop for a break," he responded.

Julie looked around. Marcus was only wearing his boxers. She turned to face him and he moved his body close to hers. She felt herself getting wet.

"We...we can't; not again," Julie began.

"No? Why not? You loved my cock inside you last night," Marcus said.

"Eric...my husband. I can't cheat on him again," she said.

"Is that so? What about that man last night in the shower?"

Julie's eyes widened. 'How does he know about that?' she wondered. 'That man must have told him what I did! Well, no point in lying...I know he would see right through it, anyway.'

"I...I don't know. I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to suck him and I wanted him to fuck me right there in the shower," she replied.

"Did he fuck you?"

"No."

"But you sucked him off? You swallow his cum?"

"...yes."

"And what was his name?"

Julie hesitated before quietly saying, "...I don't know."

"You don't know? That was my good friend Michael. So you gave a blowjob to a man whose name you didn't even know? And I know you enjoyed it. Look, we both know you love black cock...just give in to it. Your husband won't know," Marcus whispered into her hear, pulling her close to him. His semi-erect penis pressed against her.

"I...I can't. I can't do it, Marcus," she said, rolling over to face away from him.

Marcus began caressing her, putting his large hands on her shoulders and moving them down for a full grasp of her round ass. He squeezed her gently. She remained still, allowing him to touch her but not responding. He slipped a finger between her legs, rubbing against her clit from behind. She closed her eyes, trying to will herself not to enjoy his touch. His other hand came around, slithering under her head and cupping her left breast. She unconsciously moved her arm to allow him better access to it. He massaged her clit and breast simultaneously. Her breathing began getting heavy; she knew she couldn't last much longer if he continued stimulating her. She spread her legs, allowing him better access to her damp vagina. He slipped his hand under her top, achieving skin to skin contact with her massive chest. She moaned quietly as he teased her bare nipples. Marcus pushed her leg down and slid her tight shorts off of her. He rolled her over so she lay on her back. Holding her thighs, he pried her legs apart. He dipped his head to her vagina and began licking it. Julie gasped as his tongue flicked across her clit. She looked down at the black man as he ate her pussy.

"Damn, you taste fine," he said.

"Marcus, please...you have to...stop..." she trailed off, enjoying the movements of his tongue against her. "Eric never does this..." Marcus ate her pussy with vigor. She moved her hands down to hold his head against her as she thrust against his mouth. "Oh...feels so....good...!"

He held her thighs apart as he slid his tongue between her moist pussy lips. Julie moved her hips against him. She inhaled sharply as he slithered onto her clit and back down, circling her hole. He slid his hands up her legs and pulled her pussy open. He penetrated her with his tongue, flicking it in and out as she bucked in pleasure.

Marcus pulled away and wiped his mouth. He pulled his boxers down, revealing his fully erect penis. Julie looked down at it apprehensively.

Julie was barely hanging on. She was becoming more and more depraved each time she was used by this man. Her lust craved his touch, but her last bastion of morality feebly kicked in: "Marcus, please, I can't...my husband..."

"Listen, slut. Your cunt is mine. Your pussy no longer belongs to your husband."

With that, he pushed himself inside her. Julie moaned as his bulbous cock head infiltrated her swollen cunt.

"Say it," he commanded, slowly bearing down on her, pushing into her womb. She was apparently becoming accustomed to taking it so deep; the familiar pop of her vagina as he bottomed out in it didn't even make the white woman flinch.

"Marcus, I..."

"Say it, slut. Say it or I'm not gonna fuck you. I know you want this cock."

Julie hesitated. Marcus slowly began to extract his twelve inch monster. She wrapped her legs around him, trying to keep him inside her.

"Say it."

"My...my pussy no longer belongs...to Eric, my husband," Julie said, staring into Marcus's eyes.

"Who does it belong to?"

"It belongs to...Marcus."

"And what's Marcus gonna do?" he asked.

"Marcus is going to...use my pussy...he's going to use me to cum..."

"That's right, ho. Dis pussy mine. I'm gon' fuck you like the cum slut you is," Marcus said, once again sounding like a thug. He rammed his entire cock into her waiting pussy. Julie moaned in pleasure as her cunt opened wide again for the intruder.

"Oh fuck, Marcus, your cock..."

Marcus fucked her relentlessly. He pulled out so that the head of his cock was barely inside her, then sunk it deep, slapping his swollen balls against her naked flesh. Julie wrapped her legs around him, convulsing wildly through a stream of orgasms. He yanked the tube top down to her stomach and held it as he pummeled her insides. Her large breasts bounced with each thrust. Marcus pulled out and slapped his cock between her tits, lubricating them with Julie's own pussy juices. She greedily took him into her mouth, tasting his delicious pre-cum mixed with her own vaginal secretions. She sucked the head of his cock and moved her tits around it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Break Down
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds