• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Break Down
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Break Down

"Dem's some nice white titties," Marcus said, admiring the beautiful woman as she looked up at him. "I jus' love watchin' a white ho suck my cock. You like sucking black cock?" Julie nodded yes. He pulled out of her mouth and slapped her with his cock, leaving a thick red line across her right cheek. "Now yo' pretty white mouth belong to me, too," he said. Julie smiled gratefully and nodded. He rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her ass in the air before plunging into her dripping pussy again.

"You're like an animal," Julie said between orgasms. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me with your black cock! I want it so bad!"

Marcus loved making white girls crazy. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, exposing her tight asshole as he buried his shaft in her unprotected vagina. He pulled it out and rubbed the soaked member between her cheeks, drenching the area with her pussy juice. He plunged it back into her and spread her cheeks again. He slid his thumb down and held it over her exposed asshole. She continued to moan in pleasure as he gently massaged the tiny opening. Marcus stopped thrusting for a moment. He slid his cock out again and pressed it against her little rosebud. She turned her head to face him.

"What are you doing?" she asked, alarmed.

"'Bout to make yo ass mine, too. What, you ain't never taken a cock up yo' ass?" he asked, pushing his cock against the opening, trying to ease it in.

"No! I mean, my husband, Eric...he is always asking to put it there..."

"Well I ain't yo' husband, is I? An' I don't have to ask to fuck my ho the way I want."

However, to Julie's relief, she felt the pressure against her ass ease. She felt Marcus line up with her pussy again and she came instantly when he impaled her with his spear.

"Yo' pussy so tight! You just can't stop cummin', huh? You mus' love gettin' you ass played with. I bet you'd love a cock in it!"

Julie grunted in response, still cumming from his relentless thrusting. She felt him spread her ass cheeks again with his hands, and again felt his thumb pressing against her hole. She pushed her body back, forcing his thumb to slip just inside her ass. She screamed in shock, but when she didn't ask him to take it out, he pushed it a little more. He slid in to the first knuckle, and she moaned in pleasure. He began moving his thumb in and out, alternating with his cock.

"You got both yo' holes plugged up...you like dat, slut?" Marcus inquired.

"Uh huh....! Please keep doing that," she responded between moans. "Oh fuck, Marcus, that feels so good!"

Marcus alternated his huge cock and his thick finger, thrusting deep with one as he pulled out the other. She moaned as she pushed back against him, desperately seeking more inside her.

"Push it deeper in my ass!"

"Oh yea? I think you ready, den. I'm gon' open up dat ass!" Marcus quickly pulled out of her pussy and ass simultaneously.

"Yea, baby...fuck my ass...please be gentle, though! That cock is huge!"

Marcus grunted and eased his big black cock against her asshole. He slowly pressed against it. He slipped and slid into her pussy. He pulled back out and realigned himself. Using one hand to guide his cock and the other to spread her ass cheeks, he eventually managed to get the tip in. Julie grunted.

"Slow, baby, take it slow..."

Marcus inched his way into her. Slowly he moved the head of his cock back and forth inside her ass, getting her used to the feeling. She pushed back gently against him, indicating that she was ready for more. He gladly obliged, pushing a couple more inches in. She reached back and grabbed her cheeks, pulling them apart to open her ass better for him.

"Your cock feels so good inside my ass..."

Julie started moving her body back and forth, taking him deeper and deeper. The deeper she felt him, the more excited she got. She felt so dirty, and she loved it. Soon she was wantonly thrusting her body against his, taking his black cock entirely into her ass. He reciprocated, thrusting hard into her.

"Fuck! I'm cumming so hard, baby!" Julie screamed. "I want you to cum, too! Cum in my ass, baby! Cum inside my little white ass!"

"You know I'm gon' do that, slut, but first, tell me. Who does this ass belong to?"

"You!" she screamed, taking his shaft in her stretched out ass.

"An' hubby ain't never gonna feel it. You fo'bidden from letting him fuck yo' ass. No suckin' him, either. I'll loan out yo' pussy to him, though. You got dat?"

"Uh huh! My ass belongs to you! Cum inside of me, please!"

Marcus thrusted deep, his balls slapping against her well-used pussy. He emitted a carnal howl and she felt his cock bucking in her ass. She came again as she felt his seed fill her asshole. The monster kept pumping sperm into her. Once he had finished emptying his huge black cock in her bowels, he slowly extracted it. She quickly rolled over so his cum wouldn't drip into her pussy.

"Incredible," Julie said, catching her breath. She grabbed a towel from the drawer and put it under her, watching in awe at the volume of cum leaking from her gaping ass. She began rubbing her swollen pussy as she looked. She laid back, spreading her legs. She slipped her middle and ring fingers into her juicy cunt as Marcus watched. She moved her hips as she teased herself. She slipped her right hand under her thigh and easily inserted two fingers into her cum-oozing asshole. She began moving wildly, bringing herself to a small orgasm as she masturbated.

"Damn, girl. You ready to go again already?"

Julie bit her lip and nodded. Marcus moved between her legs, brushing aside her hand. He rubbed his swollen cock against her moist labia.

"We gots to get on the road soon. I got deliveries to make," Marcus said, gesturing in the direction of the cargo. "I'm just gon' fuck yo' pussy til I cum." Julie spread her legs wide and, wrapping her arms around her legs, held her cunt open for him. He pushed her legs up so that her face was between her knees, then slowly entered her. She sighed contentedly as he pushed deep inside her once again. He began increasing his pace, plunging deep into her womb with each penetration. Marcus grabbed her ass as he stretched her married cunt.

"Fuck yes, baby, use my little slut pussy! Use me like the whore that I am! I love your black cock inside me!" Julie thrashed under him, dizzy from orgasms.

"Ah, here it comes, white bitch!" Marcus exclaimed as he extracted the thick shaft and prepared to unload the contents of his balls across her chest. Julie immediately sat up and took him into her mouth, savoring the thick seed as it began pulsating from his shaft. Marcus looked down and smiled at the gorgeous white woman as the throbbing in his loins slowed then ceased. She reluctantly released him from the tight grip of her lips.

"Mmm, baby," Julie said, licking her lips. "You own this pussy now...why did you pull out?"

Surprised, Marcus looked down at her. Six more hours to San Antonio...and he was definitely going to make good use of the time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Break Down
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds