Bree's Journey Pt. 03

I winced. I hadn't realized that I'd done that. "It was nothing..."

Kieran's fingers tightened considerably, forcing a gasp from me.

"Ow! I'm trying to tell you." I waited for the pressure to subside before continuing. He really didn't play fair. "I just drifted off for a second. Imagining ..."

"Imagining what?"

I whined. "You're going to laugh."

"Probably. Say it, anyway."

"I was thinking about our wedding."

Kieran frowned. "Why would I laugh about that?"

"Because it's so corny, right?"

Kieran shook his head, then leaned down to kiss the nipple he'd just been assaulting with his fingers. "White dress?"

I nodded.

"I've imagined it a hundred times since I met you. Glad you're finally starting to get the picture. Was that all?"

"That's all I had time for before you interrupted my fantasy to throw me down on the bed and tickle me."

"You were being selfish. I need to teach you to share."

I tried to free my hands but Kieran still had them firmly in his grasp. "Are you going to let me go now? I told you what I was thinking about."

"Not yet. I like you like this. It reminds me of the last time we were together. Remember?"

"I'll never forget that. And every time I hear AC/DC, I'm sure I'll relive every second of it."

Kieran chuckled. "We never got a chance to sort of debrief. We fell asleep, then I had class the next morning. Did you like what we did?"

I nodded. "Very much."

"Me, too. It sort of changed some things for me."

"Like what?"

"The way I see myself. I don't know. It was just a very liberating experience."

"For me, too. That's so wierd."

"I know. I think we're onto something."

"Hm. We should practice more. A lot more."

Kieran grinned. "I plan to, sweetheart."

He released my wrists but I kept them together over my head. Kieran growled when he noticed what I was doing.

"You know how to bring it out of me. Keep them there."

I'd only planned to hold them in place over my head for a couple of seconds. But once he ordered me to keep them there, nothing short of a natural disaster could convince me to lower them.

Kieran pushed himself to standing, never taking his eyes off my body. The only break in his stare came when he lifted his polo shirt over his head.

My gaze was locked onto his eyes, waiting for his next command. I didn't break my stare even when I knew his cock was free. I'd see it soon enough.

"Your test results came back clean. Both of ours did. I'm going to fuck you without a condom, like you wanted."

I wanted to hop up and hug him but I didn't dare break the spell he had me under with his eyes.

"That was my last STD test." Kieran gripped his cock in his fist and began to stroke it slowly. "This cock is only going in one person, one woman from now on."

I shivered at the thought of that. Of owning exclusive rights to his enormous manhood.

Kieran reached down between my open thighs with his free hand and cupped his hand possessively over my sex. "And this is mine. Only mine. You understand?"

I nodded. There was something so incredibly sexy about the way that sounded. I wanted to belong to him in some very medieval way that I knew I shouldn't want. Not as a liberated, modern woman. I pictured myself at his feet, bound to his bed; an open, naked slut to be used for his pleasure.

I opened my thighs wider and tilted my pelvis into his hand. I was a hot, throbbing mass of wanton flesh.

"Please...Please take me."

Kieran was on me in the blink of an eye. He lined up his cock and thrust his hips. I was ready for him. Slick and swollen. His hips stilled, then quickly retreated. "Fuck!"

He looked like he was in pain. I held my breath in concern.

"This...fuck...is going to take some getting used to. I've never...fuck, that feels good."

Kieran lowered his forehead to mine.

"God, you feel amazing. Shit! I can't believe how much better this feels."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing at him. He'd looked at me like I had three heads when I first suggested we have bareback sex.

When he'd finally caught his breath, he eased back inside me. He stilled again, but remained seated deep within my channel as he kissed my lips.

It was sweet. Like the first time he'd made love to me.

No sooner I thought that, though, he pulled away from our kiss and pinned my thighs to the bed to jackhammer his pelvis into mine.

My arms immediately dropped, my fingers clawing at his chest as it felt like I was being split in two. I exploded in orgasm. A mind-numbing, speech-altering, shattering climax that rocked my entire body. He rammed his cock so deep I saw stars, then I felt it. The pulsing of his shaft. I locked my ankles around his back to quiet my trembling so I could concentrate on it.

It was amazing. The entire thing was incredible. I was speechless. Fresh tears stung the corners of my eyes.

Kieran shifted and I released the leg lock I had on him. He wiped one of my cheeks as he slowly retreated from inside me. A warm gush followed his exit and I was quickly reminded how much cleaner condoms were. Then his tongue was darting inside me.

I'd completely forgotten his little cum fetish. On top of how much he loved the taste of a woman, this had to be quite a treat for him. A first, since he'd never had unprotected sex before.

When he was finished lapping up the sticky goo, I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Is it as good as you imagined it would be?"

Kieran sat up to show me that his cock was semi-erect again. "Does that answer your question?"

He climbed on top of me and locked his lips on mine before I could answer. He tasted like the dirtiest cocktail ever created. Pure, nasty, raw sex. I sucked it off his tongue and licked it off his face.

"You're such a fucking turn-on, Bree. I love you so much."

No one had coached him about spewing sweet nothings in the throes of passion. I guess it doesn't count when you've already said them outside the bedroom. I laughed as I pulled my face from his. "I love you, too."

***

I never looked back again after that moment. Five years and one child later, my life is full.

Kieran is a software developer for an oil and gas company based out of Oklahoma City, and I work as an account manager for the ad agency that my mother-in-law's best friend runs. We live close to Kieran's parents' home for the on-demand babysitting services they provide, but drive down to Dallas often to stay with Daniel and Bryan, who've remained our closest friends.

Things have gotten a lot better with my mom, but I don't think that'll ever truly be fixed. She's a fantastic grandmother to little Robert, though, and that makes up for most of it.

We ran into Miles and Nancy during one of our recent visits to Dallas. I hardly recognized Miles. If he hadn't been with Nancy, I would've walked right past him. They had a newborn infant with them. I wondered how they finally managed that, but didn't ask. I guess I wasn't interested enough to bother.

I harbor no ill feelings toward them. The fact of the matter is, I hardly thought about Miles once I met Kieran. But looking back on it now, I think what happened with Miles and Nancy was a necessary step to getting where I am today. Miles sort of opened up the door that led me to my husband.

I sometimes wonder how things might've turned out differently if Miles had been single. Or if they'd never had brought up having a baby, which was why I drove to Austin in the first place.

I'd like to think that Kieran and I would've found each other, regardless. But there's no way to know for sure.

Kieran and I kept exploring different aspects of our D/s dynamic until Robert was born. Now, we're pretty vanilla in that regard. A few weeks ago, we dropped Robert off at my parents' house and drove down to Austin. It felt different. We were in a different place in our lives, but it was good to relive those early days of our relationship. We played Truth or Dare on a blanket in the exact same location as years before. I actually learned a few things about Kieran that I didn't know. Some new fetishes he'd picked up. We definitely have more to explore.

It ended almost the same way as it had years earlier. Except we were in the backseat of our SUV, and not out in the open. Having a child makes you so much less reckless with the law.

I'm cooking up how to break the news to Kieran that he's going to be a new father again. Now that he's confessed his newfound fetish for pregnant women, I'm giddy about what the next nine months will be like.

As for my fetishes...well, I seem to lock onto whatever turns Kieran on. In that regard, we've maintained the same roles as we have from the beginning. He leads, I follow. When something works, you stick with it.

Why mess with a good thing?

~The End~

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds