Caitlin and Sara Ch. 03

I knew I did not want to cum sitting at that table, but I thought I could control it and I wanted to see how close I actually could get. I realized I was rotating my hips ever so slightly against Sara's toes and I fell into the most blissful rhythm imaginable.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my robe and I looked down to see my mother's hand pulling at my sleeve. I looked up and made eye contact with her and I'm sure that I had a real "deer in the headlights" expression on my face and I hoped I would not have to suffer through yet another cross-examination session.

"Are you alright baby, it looked like you were about to drift off to sleep."

I don't know how long I was in my happy place, but my mother dutifully brought me back to reality once again. I was almost tempted to tell her how bloody terrific her timing was, but I decided that would not be terribly well received.

"Oh I'm sorry, Sara simply worked me to death over there today and I guess I'm a little spacey right now. What'd I miss?"

It was at that moment I experienced the most unique and totally wonderful experience. As Sara started to laugh at my task master comment I felt her laughter ripple all the way through her entire body, down her leg and directly into my sexual center. The unusual chain reaction, coupled with the pressure that her foot was applying against my clit, caused me to have the tiniest orgasm I ever experienced in my life. It snuck up on me so quickly that I never even saw it coming and then it was gone just as quickly. I was so unprepared for it that all I could do was take a deep breath and then slowly exhale.

Moments later Sara was forced to reposition herself on the chair, which caused her to sit up and slowly withdraw her toes from inside me. I know I must have had the saddest puppy dog look on my face, because I definitely did not want to lose that physical connection with her.

"I just told Sara that Kevin Baldwin, the Chief Surgical Resident that I already told you about, finally asked me out today."

"Oh mother, that's absolutely wonderful news. I must say it certainly took him long enough. I'm so happy for you; when are you two going out?"

I could see how excited my mother was and I wanted to let her bask in that glow for the moment.

"We're going out to dinner next Monday night and then we're going to go see the Texans play the Cowboys."

Go Cowboys! We used to be Oiler fans and I knew she did not have any love for the Texans. Nevertheless, I listened attentively for the next ten minutes as my mother started to tell Sara everything there was to know about Kevin Baldwin. It was the same stuff that I'd heard at least a thousand times since he first started his surgical residency at the hospital four years ago, but I still feigned interest. I happen to know that my mother is the most beautiful nurse at Methodist Hospital, so I had no idea why it took Kevin Baldwin four long years to ask her out, but I was not about to go there.

But as I made the fateful decision not to rain on my mother's special moment, she turned the conversation completely around on me and caught me totally by surprise and I don't think our lives will ever be the same again.

"So Cat, I know that you've shown no interest this year in any of the boys in your school. How about if I set you up with Scott Davis, the new RN on the day shift? All of the nurses think he's a real hunk and I hear he's available. I think you two would make such an adorable couple."

OK, just so you know, this was totally uncharted territory for us, since my mother had never – as in never ever - offered to set me up with anyone who she worked with before.

Ironically, after I finished my junior year last May, I was actually tempted to ask her to introduce me to one of the new nurses who had just started in her department, but it was a 'she' and not a 'he' and I decided not to place my mother in a rather awkward situation at work. After all, this is Texas and we tend to execute our murderers and nearly hold our gay residents in equally high esteem.

Anyway, I never saw my mother's generous offer coming and that would have been perfectly fine if only she would have left it alone and not been so darn persistent. As an aside, I also have to admit that it felt really weird to think that my mother felt a need to help me with my social itinerary. I actually have a great reputation in my school, but I'm not sure it would be great enough to withstand something like this, if word ever leaked out.

"C'mon baby girl, he's only twenty-two and I think you'd really like him. I damn well know he'd absolutely love you, I've already shown him your picture and he thinks you're a real babe."

I looked across the table into Sara's beautiful eyes and in an instant everything was crystal clear to me. I was eighteen years old and I just could not play 'pretend' with my mother anymore.

I turned to look at her excited face and I knew that I was about to end her really terrific mood, but I knew it could not be helped. I reached across and took her hand in mine and made eye contact with her.

"Mother . . . do you think there is anyone on this planet who knows me as well as you do?"

Her brow furrowed slightly, as I suspected it probably would, and she just looked at me with a totally blank expression across her face. I knew it was a strange question and this time I had caught her by surprise. I could tell she was thinking about her response, as she wondered whether it might even be a trick question.

"Why no baby, I'd have to say that I probably know you better than anyone else, or at least I hope I do."

My mother shot a quick glance over to Sara, but it was clear she had no idea where this line of questioning was going and I could see that she was beginning to become noticeably apprehensive. She straightened up in her chair and made eye contact with me once again.

I looked over at Sara and I immediately saw it in her eyes. She knew that I was about to let the Cat out of the bag. God, I loved the way this woman and I seemed to frequently be on the same page. Her subtle smile seemed to give me all the support I needed, as I turned to face my mother with a renewed sense of determination.

"Mother, after living with me for these many years, are you really oblivious to the fact that I have absolutely no interest in men?"

At first I thought about waiting for her answer, but then I quickly decided against that strategy since I was already on a roll.

"I'm a lesbian, mom."

Colleen surprised me when she slowly pulled her hand away from mine, but we continued eye contact. I think she was waiting for me to break into a smile and tell her I was only kidding, but after staring into my face I think she quickly realized that was just wishful thinking on her part.

As much as I wanted to look at Sara at that moment I did not think it would be a good idea to break eye contact with my mother. But then the next best thing happened. I felt Sara's foot make contact with my leg again and then she began to slowly rub her foot up and down my shin. I sensed it was her 'thumb's up' sign for me and I drew a measure of strength from the supportive gesture.

"Cat, are . . . are you sure?"

In anticipation of having a discussion much like this with my mother one day, I've talked to several girls about this very thing. Although I know there are a few standard things parents typically say when they receive such news, the one thing they all seemed to agree on is that all parents respond differently to such a disclosure and I was not yet sure how Colleen was going to respond.

"Mother, I've been sure for a really long time, since about Christmas break of my freshman year. I just never knew the best way to tell you before so I . . . I just never did."

My mother looked down at the table, as she seemed to think about that comment for a moment. Then she looked up at me once again with a glimmer of optimism.

"Cat, is there any way you could just be going through a phase?"

There it was, the 'phase' question. I certainly knew that question was coming and I was more than ready for it.

"Mother . . . please trust me on this one thing, it's definitely not a phase. I know this news may be a bit unsettling for you, but I'm certain. There's absolutely no question about it, I'm a card carrying lesbian."

I watched my mother process this information and I wondered what it would eventually do to us. I reached across the table and put my hand on hers once again and my touch caused her to look up at me.

"Mother, are we going to get past this and be alright?" I asked, with a tone of genuine concern in my voice.

She placed her other hand on my hand and smiled at me. "Of course we will, baby. I think deep down inside I always suspected . . ."

I waited several moments for my mother to finish her sentence, but she never did.

"It's okay mom, you can say the words." I said, in barely a whisper.

She looked into my eyes and I almost thought she might manage a smile.

"I think deep down inside I always suspected that you were gay. I guess hearing it from your lips now; I guess for me it shatters any remaining hope I held that I might have been mistaken. At least now I know, but I'm terribly sad you never felt you could tell me sooner. And of course there's no reason to think that anything about our relationship should ever change, baby. You're my daughter and my love for you is unconditional."

"Thanks mom," I said, as we stood and moved to hug each other.

The whole encounter could have gone south at any moment and I was delighted that I did not misjudge my mother's love for me.

When she announced she was going to bed several minutes later, we hugged each other again, but this time it was for a little longer than we usually did. Other than that, there was nothing at all different about our interaction and there was definitely no indication that she wanted to pull away or that she felt disappointed in me. I sighed deeply after she had gone, as I realized that the charade was thankfully over. I looked across the table at Sara and she gave me a look I'll never forget.

"Cat, I'm really proud of you. I know that wasn't easy." She whispered, as she reached across the table to take my hand.

I smiled at her. "Thanks, Sara; that means more to me than you'll ever know. I could not have pulled it off without you here with me."

She gave my hand a squeeze and smiled lovingly at me. I stared at her for an instant, until I regained my train of thought.

"I'll call Erin tomorrow and set something up for you to meet with Cheryl. I have to get up at four–thirty to jog and then get ready for school, so I think we'd better go to bed."

Sara pulled on my hand to get my attention and then looked towards the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

"Cat, I would love to sleep with you, but if your mother catches us together in bed I'm reasonably sure that she'll never allow me in your house again. With that said, you're an adult, so I'll leave the decision entirely to you."

I stood up and realized that my robe was no longer secured and I was essentially exposing Sara to all of me. After the intimacy we already shared it seemed rather pointless to act modest and try to tie it shut.

Apparently Sara noticed it too and she moved around the table slowly and put one arm around my back and as she looked into my eyes she lovingly caressed and then gently pinched my nipple. Then she slowly ran her hand down my stomach to my pussy, which was getting wetter by the moment. As soon as her fingers found my lips, she gently parted them and entered me. I closed my eyes and began to breathe harder and faster. She eased me back into my chair and I opened my legs wide to welcome her.

"Oh yes, just like that . . . use your fingers. Oh, god Sara – uhh, oh yes - pinch my clit."

I knew I was approaching lift-off and I could not decide what I needed Sara to do most. All of a sudden I made up my mind.

"Eat me, oh god, I want your tongue in my pussy."

Sara wasted no time. She repositioned herself and then placed her mouth directly over my pussy and then she literally inhaled it, as she pulled it tightly to her with both hands on my butt. Just feeling her tongue inside me made me quiver with excitement.

As I was getting closer to my climax I leaned forward and put one hand on the back of Sara's head and pulled her face even tighter against me. Then I closed my eyes and sat back and let Sara drive me home.

Sara gently kissed and licked my clit for another minute or two before I finally exploded. It was anything but my usual orgasm and I desperately had to struggle to keep from screaming and bringing my mother back out to the kitchen.

It took me several minutes before I regained my senses and Sara continued to kiss and lick me, while gently playing with my rock-hard nipples. I gently pushed her head back and I slid off the chair onto the kitchen floor, wrapping my legs around her waist and pulling her into the tightest embrace that I could manage. Then we began to kiss.

We sat on the kitchen floor with my arms under hers, as both of my hands sensually caressed the back of Sara's head. We enjoyed sensual kiss after sensual kiss, until I moved to the side of her face and whispered into her ear.

"I love you."

She pulled back and gave me a smile I had not seen before, but said nothing for a moment or two. Then she finally spoke.

"I love you too, baby. I think I've been looking for you my whole life. I just never imagined that you'd be a woman."

I don't cry often, but I could not hold it in a moment longer. Tears began to flow down my cheeks, as I sat there looking into her face, unable to speak. I could now see that tears were welling in her eyes, as well. Then she reached over and wiped the tears from my cheeks with her fingers and we kissed again.

The kisses were slow and soft, as our tongues rubbed against each other beginning to rekindle the passion that was momentarily dormant within us. We continued our embrace for several more minutes, before I moved my mouth to her ear again and whispered.

"I promise I will make you so happy, Sara."

But before I finished getting the words out of my mouth I thought that I heard a door close down the hall. I wasn't really sure and I damn well wasn't going to say anything to Sara about it and freak her out.

We went to bed together in the guestroom. As we snuggled up against each other I drifted off to sleep with Sara's pussy against my ass and a smile on my face. I enjoyed the best night's sleep I ever had in my life.

The next morning seemed to come a lot sooner than it ever did before. When the alarm went off, Sara actually got up with me and we stretched together and then headed out for our run.

"By the way, how many miles do you normally run a day," she asked me, just minutes after we started.

I thought back to yesterday and the silly ruse I went through to keep from telling her that we went much farther than I usually did. But now it seemed inappropriate and pointless. It was only a day later, yet I believed our relationship was totally different and I never wanted to lie to her, even if it involved something so trivial. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Seven miles a day is about all I usually do."

Sara seemed to consider my response for a moment and then I saw her begin to smile.

"Cat, why in the world didn't you just tell me that yesterday?" She asked, with her sexy half smile.

I suspected that question would probably be next, but I did not have a good answer for it.

After another minute I said, "I guess the truth is . . . I was already developing feelings for you and in some misguided way I wanted to impress you by staying with you mile-for-mile so you could see that I was in great shape."

Sara slowed down and then she stopped running and then I pulled up several feet past her and turned and came back towards her. Then she began to laugh.

"So I could see you were in great shape? You didn't need to run fifteen miles to show me that, I saw that when I first saw you standing out by the moving truck. Besides, I don't usually run fifteen miles either."

I looked at her and this time she was smiling at me.

"No, huh; okay, how many miles do you usually run . . . twenty-six?"

Sara laughed. "No baby, I usually run anywhere from five to ten miles on a really good day."

My brow furrowed and I looked back at her. "Five to ten miles on a really good day; then why in the world did we run fifteen miles yesterday?"

Sara laughed again. "It was your situation in reverse, silly. I knew you were in phenomenal shape and it was important for me that you also thought the same about me, although I have to tell you that those fifteen miles damn near killed me. Does that make any sense?"

I thought about her response for moment and then we looked at each other and we both started to laugh. Then the laughter subsided and we slowly started back into our run and within another thirty seconds we accelerated to my normal pace.

When we hit the three and one-half mile marker I began my turn and Sara followed my lead without hesitation. I realized that we had already begun to communicate at an entirely different level.

That day, Monday, was the greatest day at school I think I ever had. Everyone kept asking me what I was smiling about all day and I just let them wonder about it. It was the first time in my life I was excited by the anticipation of seeing my lover later that day and the feeling was absolutely wonderful.

Before the day was over I finally got a voice mail message from Erin, who was returning my earlier call. She said she was able to meet me at Starbucks at four-thirty and she was very anxious to know what all the excitement was about.

After cheerleading practice I was in and out of the showers in near record time. It suddenly dawned on me that it was the first time I did not linger in the locker room to enjoy all the naked bodies running around. As far as I was concerned, there was only one naked body I wanted to stare at.

I got a ride to the Starbucks from Ariana, one of my closer friends on the squad, and when she dropped me off I saw Erin's black BMW parked in the back of the parking lot. I smiled.

There was a time when I would have done or said anything to make it work between me and Erin Jameson. She was easily the most stunning girl on the cheer squad last year and there is no one on the squad this year - including yours truly - that could hold a candle to this girl in looks or sheer leadership presence. You only had to be around Erin for two minutes and you knew she was the Captain of the squad without her even saying a word about it.

Erin towers over me by four or five inches and everyone agrees that she looks and walks like a model. She has gorgeous thick platinum blond hair that usually comes down a couple inches before her waist in soft, sexy curls that frame her face beautifully. Her body is not what I'd call voluptuous, but rather it's leaner like mine, except a whole lot more developed. But I think the one thing that just makes you stop and stare at Erin are those killer green eyes that are almost hypnotic. It suddenly occurred to me that Cheryl is one incredibly lucky woman.

I entered the coffee shop and my eyes took a moment to adjust to the darker interior. As I was scanning the room I heard her.

"Moore, over here!"

There was something about Erin's personality that everybody just loved. Maybe it was her irreverence or maybe it was all that attitude stuffed inside that perfect body that was almost paradoxical. In any case, I immediately recognized Erin's voice when I heard it and I headed over to the table in the far corner.

Erin was dressed much like she did in high school. She wore very tight jeans, a pink top with a scoop neckline and three inch black heels, which had always been Erin's idea of sensible shoes. She had her long gorgeous locks pulled up in pig tails and she looked so adorable. Hell, Erin would look adorable dressed as a scullery maid.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds