Caitlin and Sara Ch. 03

It was only 9:45 and Erin told us she had a terrific Espresso machine and suggested that we enjoy a cup in the cinema room watching a movie. It seemed like a great idea to the rest of us and we followed Cheryl.

Since I appeared to be the only one from modest means, I also seemed to be the only one who was suitably impressed by the fact that Erin had a cinema room with a television screen larger than I was. There were two sofas angled towards the screen and Cheryl suggested that we avoided crowding together on one, so Sara and I sat together on one together.

About ten minutes Erin brought in a tray with the Espresso pot and four cups and everyone helped themselves. Then she put in a DVD that I'd never heard of before entitled 'Personal Best.' She smiled at Cheryl and then at us and said it was one of their favorites and we'd soon know why. Then she hit play and dimmed the lights and snuggled up to Cheryl on the other coach. Once the room went dark and the movie started, it was the closest thing I had ever seen to a theater experience without actually being there.

I don't watch much television at home – not because I don't enjoy it - but because of time constraints. But this large screen LCD television was totally different from watching regular television and I told Sara that I loved it and she quickly agreed.

After about twenty or so minutes later when Patrice Donnelly and Mariel Hemingway made love I understood why it was one of Erin's favorites. I glanced over at Cheryl and Erin and I saw that they were kissing and I realized it was the first time I'd ever seen Erin kiss anyone else. I felt a slight tinge of jealousy, but I knew how to cure that.

I whispered to Sara to look over at the other sofa and when she focused on what I was seeing she turned back to me and smiled and then she leaned closer.

"I've never seen two women kissing before except on television or in a movie," and as she made that comment she pointed to the large screen in front of us, where Hemingway and Donnelly were lying naked together. "It looks so . . . so beautiful. Do you think we look like that when we kiss?"

I thought about her question for a moment. "I think we should film ourselves doing it sometime soon so we can actually know first hand. But more important than what we look like, is how kissing you makes me feel. It's the single greatest thing I've ever done with a woman. When our lips touch, it's like every nerve ending in my entire body is awakened and just wants to celebrate. It's not the same as an orgasm, but in one significant way it's better because it doesn't come and go, but rather – it stays with me as long as we keep kissing."

Sara was so quiet I could hear her breathing, but she never seemed more attentive. I could see her beautiful eyes in the subdued lighting from the movie and they were getting very moist. She continued to stare at me even after I finished my comment and then we closed the distance between us and we kissed.

It was one of those wonderfully slow kisses that start softly and then get slightly more passionate as we each open our mouths and our tongues frantically begin their sensual game of tag. I felt Sara's hand search out my nipples and she lightly squeezed them, as we continued to kiss.

We stopped kissing for a brief moment and Sara pulled back slightly to look at me, as she spoke in a whisper. "Everything we do together is like something . . . something so magical between us. I had no idea it could ever be like this. I feel like I've been so cheated all these years."

I smiled back at Sara and put my hand gently on her cheek. "Don't feel cheated, sweetie; I promise that I'll get you caught up in no time."

I moved my hand under Sara's skirt and began to gently play with her clit, which was partially extended outside her hood. I saw her eyes slowly close and she exhaled deeply, as I moved closer to resume our kissing.

We hadn't even been together a week yet, but I already knew that Sara loves to have her pussy played with while we kiss and I was more than happy to accommodate her. As I gently pinched and squeezed her clit below, I could feel how incredibly wet she was getting. I knew she wanted to cum and I also knew it was up to me to make that happen.

Sara's respiration rate was visibly increasing, as was the passion between us, and she was nearly mounting my hand in an effort to reach a climax. I wanted to do more, but the position we were currently in was terribly confining, so I put my arm around Sara's waist and pulled her down with me until we were both lying side-by-side on the sofa.

Ah, that was much better. Now I was able to continue to play with Sara's clit with one hand and I reached underneath her with my other hand and began to play with her ass.

Our kissing became more intense and I began to squeeze Sara's clit harder, while I worked the middle finger of my other hand across the underside of her pussy coating it with lubrication and then into her tight back door. When she moved her butt back to meet me I knew she was enjoying the activity

Our kissing intensified and I started to move my finger in and out of Sara's ass in the reverse rhythm that I was using on her clit. She was now having a difficult time concentrating on our kissing and I knew she was getting close.

When I thought she was within seconds of cumming I moved one finger away from her clit and inside her pussy directly to her 'G' spot and then at the same instant I applied pressure on all three sensitive areas and I felt her climax begin to roll through Sara's body.

Several minutes later Sara opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled. "I love you so much baby."

All of a sudden there was a chorus of applause behind us and we looked up in time to see Cheryl and Erin watching us from the other sofa.

"You guys – that was absolutely beautiful. What incredible chemistry, you two are so right for each other." Erin said, as Cheryl just smiled and nodded approvingly.

I wasn't bothered by the audience, but I thought it might freak Sara out. But once she heard Erin's comment I think nothing else mattered. She looked at me and smiled lovingly.

"I totally agree."

We drove home without seeing the rest of the movie, but I don't think anyone complained. The evening was a success on several levels. I think Sara will enjoy the new job and more importantly, I think she will get along very well with her new boss.

I was also able to finally put to rest any lingering feelings I had for Erin and most importantly, I can feel my love for Sara grow with each passing day.

We kissed good-night in her car, professed our love and lust for each other one last time and then I headed over to my house. It was well after eleven o'clock on a school night and I normally would never get in this late, but I knew my mother was on a date.

I entered the house and walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and I was surprised to see my mother sitting at the kitchen table painting her nails.

"Cat, it's nearly 11:30 on a school night and I've been wondering where in the world you've been. A cell phone is only helpful if you leave it turned on and since I'm paying for it I insist you do that when you're not at home or in class."

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down at the table. "I'm so sorry mom, but I thought you were at the football game with Kevin Baldwin."

"That's next Monday night," she said, without looking up.

"Oops, sorry."

She finished her nails and looked over at me.

"You wanna tell me what's goin' on, Cat?"

I took a sip of water and braced myself for the inquisition.

"What do you mean, there's nothing going on."

She stared at me for a couple of minutes and then sighed. "Cat, look - I'm not mad or upset, I just . . . "

There was an awkward silence for a minute or two, but I could tell something was bothering her and we needed to talk it through.

"What mom, what is it? We've always been able to talk about anything."

She picked up the bottle of polish and played with it for a moment and then put it back on the table and then she picked it up again. I reached over and grabbed the bottle of polish from her hand and that caused her to look up at me."

"What is it mom, talk to me."

She looked at me for a moment and then she looked away. "Cat, I saw you and Sara making love in the kitchen last night. I wasn't trying to spy on you, but I went to the bathroom and I was going to tell you one last thing before I went to bed and when I got to the doorway Sara was . . . "

I thought I heard her door. Well, now the cat is definitely out of the bag. I sighed and considered how I would approach this situation.

"Did that upset or offend you, mom?"

My mother swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Upset me? My god no; I was never so turned on in my life."

I considered what she said for a moment and then I smiled at her. "In that case mom, what's the problem?"

She exhaled and the woman I was looking at now looked far different than the mother I knew.

"Cat, you've just got to let me watch you two make love again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds