Caitlin and Sara Ch. 03

Erin was seated with her back to the window and her laptop was on the table and up. Also on the table were two large lattés. As always Erin stood and came around the table and we hugged and kissed each other and smiled. I knew in a way that this was my first test, of sorts. If I could hug and kiss Erin like this and not become wet or weak-kneed, then I had passed the test. I stood perfectly still and waited for just an instant.

"Cat, what is it?" Erin asked a moment later, confused by my rather bizarre stance.

Erin and I were in a good place in our relationship right now and I didn't want to do anything to disturb that, like saying something stupid such as "Oh, I was just checking to see if I was wet as hell below so I'd know for sure whether I was finally over your ass."

"Oh, it's nothing really. I was feeling a little light headed for a moment. I guess skipping lunch to do my calculus homework in the library was not such a good idea."

Erin looked at me for an instant and appeared very reluctant to accept my summary explanation. "Cat, do you want me to run you home or over to the doctor's office?"

I was high and dry down below and not wavering in my balance a bit, so I smiled back at Erin. I also think the color was finally returning to my face.

"Oh heavens no; I'll be fine, really."

She eyed me closely, but seemed to accept my response. Then she backed into her seat, but stood in place waiting for me to finally make a move, so I did. I sat down across from her and put my backpack on the empty chair next to me and then she also sat down.

"I hope you don't mind; I went ahead and ordered for us, since we always order the same damn thing anyway."

I smiled and reached for my cup. "Thanks Erin, but you have to let me get the next one. Whenever we have lunch or coffee you're always picking up the tab."

"Cat, you can start paying when you get a job. Until then, please don't worry about it."

I nodded politely and smiled at her and then we each took a sip of our latté.

"Well Cat, you look terrific as always; now what's so important that you simply had to tell me in person?"

I put my cup down and then I started at the beginning. Erin listened attentively, occasionally asking a question or two to clarify some of the facts. Through it all I saw her smile and laugh, but most importantly I could see she was genuinely happy for me. When I finished telling her everything, I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh Cat, I'm . . . I'm so happy for you. I hope this turns into something special for you and it becomes as magical as what Cheryl and I have together."

I was glowing and I knew it.

"I can't believe all the similarities between the two relationships. I knew the minute I first saw Cheryl that she was the one I wanted and it seems like you and Sara had nearly the same chemistry going – although I must admit that you scored a lot faster than I ever did."

We both laughed at Erin's observation. She closed her laptop and took a sip of her latté and thought for a moment.

"I'm sure Cheryl can make something happen for Sara, if she really wants to work for the DA's office. You probably know that the attorneys working there don't make the really big bucks, so she'll never get rich. If Cheryl and I had to live on what she makes after her child support payments, we'd probably be in an apartment."

I explained to Erin what Sara told me regarding the inheritance. She listened and nodded and as I spoke she rifled through her purse and pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number and then put the pone to her ear and waited.

"Yes, Ms. Martin please, Erin Jameson calling."

Then she moved the phone away from her ear and took a sip of her latté.

A warm smile fell across Erin's face and I immediately knew that Cheryl had come on the line. She explained the situation and after several minutes she moved the phone from her face and looked at me.

"Sorry Cat, I could not recall whether you told me this or not. Is Sara licensed to practice law in Texas?"

I took the latté from my mouth and nodded affirmatively and Erin got back on the phone and finished the conversation with Cheryl. After another couple minutes and an "I love you too baby," she ended the call and when she made eye contact with me she had a big smile on her face, but this time I could understand why.

"Okay, here's the down and dirty. Technically, Cheryl will have to interview her for the position and she'll have to go through a complete background check, but if all that lawyer stuff comes back without a glitch, then the job is hers if she wants it."

I reached across the table and took Erin's hand and squeezed it. "Thank you so much."

"Wait Cat, I'm not done."

My brow furrowed slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Erin chuckled. "Relax, it's nothing sinister. Cheryl said that there is presently a timeline that is working against Sara, so we have to move quickly and fudge a little. There's two mediocre applicants currently being considered, but no one at the office is crazy about either of them. Cheryl needs to interview Sara immediately, but she starts a murder trial tomorrow and might be unavailable for several weeks. So she suggested that you guys come over tonight for dinner. What da ya think?"

I had to turn in an English paper on Wednesday and I had an exam in my anatomy class on Thursday and a calculus exam on Friday, so I said the only sensible thing that came to mind.

"What time should we be there?"

It was five-thirty when Erin dropped me off in front of Sara's house and I literally ran all the way up to the front door and pressed the doorbell. I heard movement inside the house and when the door finally opened I greeted Sara with the most intense kiss that had been building up inside of me ever since I left her in the guest room nearly eleven hours earlier. When I broke the kiss Sara took a deep breath.

"My god, I don't think I've ever been kissed like that in my life. You almost kissed the breath out of me – not that I'm complaining one bit, mind you."

I was in a great mood and I smiled at Sara's comment, but I immediately detected that she wasn't herself.

"What's wrong?"

Sara looked at me for a moment and then took my hand and we headed to the living room.

"This whole weekend has been an absolutely wonderful blur. But I spoke with my husband on the phone earlier today after I finally got the water and the power turned on and I was reminded of why I never want to see the shithead again. Anyway, I was gonna to tell him I was leaving him for someone else. Actually, I want to tell him I'm leaving him for a woman so I can totally emasculate the bastard, but before I have that conversation with him I wanted to talk with you one more time."

"Okay, I'm all ears."

Sara smiled and then got her serious face on once again.

"I really meant what I said to you last night, but I want to remind you that I'm eleven years older than you. Are you absolutely sure that you really want to get tied down with a woman my age? Remember, you're only eighteen and you have so much to do and experience out there. You might prefer someone who's closer to your own age."

I listened to Sara as she put me through yet another test. I sighed, as I waited for her to finally finish and then she did and that's when I too put on my most serious face.

"You know Sara, I have been giving all of this age stuff a great deal of thought all day and you're absolutely right, eleven years is just way too huge a gap for a young, hot babe like me. I mean, we have absolutely nothing in common."

Sara's eyes opened wide and for a moment it looked as if all the color drained from her face. I was going to let her stew a while longer, just because I was already getting very tired of this conversation, but from the look on her face it seemed unusually cruel.

"Only k-i-d-d-i-n-g!" I was glad to see a look of relief on her face.

"Sara, look - we've only been a couple for all of two days and we have had this 'serious' discussion four times by my count. I'm really crazy about you and I was from the moment I first saw you. Can we please get past this?"

Sara exhaled deeply. "Okay, point taken. I promise this is the last time that we will have that silly conversation."

I moved closer to her and as we hugged I put my mouth to her ear and whispered. "I really have some terrific news for you, but you have to be nice to me before I tell you what it is."

Sara put her mouth to my ear and whispered playfully, "and just how nice do I have to be?"

I moved back and smiled at her and then I spun my butt around on the sofa and spread my legs. "This nice; I want you to lick me."

Sara smiled and moved into position between my thighs. "Mmm, what a very naughty girl; she went to school without wearing any panties. Maybe I should spank your tight little ass instead."

I'd never been spanked before, but I was up for anything once. I turned over on the sofa and moved my butt around invitingly in the air.

"Maybe I do deserve to be spanked, Mommy. I have been a very bad girl thinking about your naked body all day."

I wondered whether Sara would ever be into role playing with me and I was excited to see this side of her.

Sara sat up and I straddled her lap with my butt nearly in her face. With my skirt pulled up to my waist I could feel how turned on I was getting and the anticipation was killing me.

The first slap stung just a bit, but it didn't really hurt. Then each successive one after that seemed to get just a little bit harder and by the time Sara counted off a dozen, I was actually a little bit teary-eyed.

All the while Sara spoke in gentle whispers to me, telling me that I was a bad girl and that I really needed to be punished. Then I realized that although the continued slaps were making my butt sting, I was getting wetter with each slap. That was when Sara started to taunt me.

"Oh my, just look how incredibly turned on Mommy's little slut is getting from her spanking. She is absolutely dripping wet down there."

I was getting desperate and I wanted to cum badly. I tried every way I could to grind my pussy against Sara's thigh to give the exposed clit a little activity, but the alignment just wasn't there. When I tried to wiggle off her lap, Sara used her hand and applied just a little pressure on the lower part of my back and I felt like a bug pinned to a board.

I sighed, mostly out of frustration. "Mommy, my ass really needs some attention. Please . . . you know what to do."

I felt Sara lubricate her finger ever so slowly between my lips, which nearly caused me to jump off the sofa, but her hand was still on my lower back. I was starting to get a sense that she had played this game before.

A moment later I felt her lubricated finger rub across my ass and it almost seemed to close tighter over the anticipated intrusion. Only one other woman had pleasured me in that orifice and I was amazed at how wonderful it felt.

"Oh god, yes; stick your finger in there . . . please."

Damn, now she was rubbing her finger on the outside of my opening teasing me and that seemed to be more painful that the spanking I had just received.

"I'm sorry baby, if you want your Mommy to do something you have to ask her nicely."

I was now nearly homicidal. "Mommy, please put your finger in my ass."

Sara continued her teasing. "My, my; you'll have to do better than that little girl. If you want Mommy to do something you'll have to tell her what it is you want."

Oh god, this was absolute torture. I did not think I could stand much more of her teasing, but yet a side of me remained turned on by it all.

My respiration was accelerating and I was in a totally different place right now.

"C'mon baby, tell Mommy what you want her to do. Go ahead, let me hear it."

I swallowed hard yet again. "Mommy?"

I could almost feel her smile radiate through every part of our bodies that touched, as she held her probing finger in abeyance.

"Yes baby, Mommy's still here waiting."

I was losing the game of damnable patience, but I no longer cared.

"Mommy, I want you to stick your finger into my asshole and fuck me, while you squeeze my clit until I cum."

For a moment Sara was quiet and then I felt her immerse her finger in my lubrication once again and then I began to feel her start to insert it in my ass. At first it felt slightly uncomfortable, but then the discomfort gave way to pleasure and then quickly to intense pleasure. Once Sara got her finger all the way inside of me, she began to slowly withdraw it and then repeat the motion, until she was giving my ass the fucking it deserved.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I was loving every minute of what she was doing and that was when she grabbed my clit between her thumb and index finger and began to squeeze it.

Between her finger inside me and all the attention my clit was now receiving, I knew I was bordering on what might be the most intense orgasm of my life. Just before I passed out I pushed my butt up to meet her finger and my climax surged through my entire body and I collapsed like a rag doll on Sara's lap.

When I opened my eyes minutes later I felt totally sated and I felt Sara gently rubbing my butt.

"Oh god, Sara that was . . . that was simply incredible."

She chuckled lovingly. "You should know that I'd do anything to get some really terrific news."

I laughed. "Oh god, I totally forgot about the news."

I turned over to face Sara and I started from the beginning. I watched as she went from excited to euphoric, and that was when she leaned over and kissed me and then squirmed out from under me.

"Well, let's get going; it's already six-forty."

We drove to Erin's house, which was less than ten miles away. Sara let me drive her Jaguar and I parked it in the driveway behind Cheryl's Lexus. I don't know why, but I was surprised when Cheryl answered the door.

Cheryl is about an inch or two taller than me and has long brown hair that comes to about the middle of her back, warm brown eyes and the kind of perfect face you usually only see on models. She usually wears light maroon eye shadow along with a light maroon or cranberry colored lipstick and it's incredibly flattering on her. As always, she was gorgeous.

We smiled at each other and hugged and then I introduced her to Sara and they smiled at each other, exchanged pleasantries and shook hands. Then we followed Cheryl into the kitchen, but I was not prepared for the sight I now witnessed.

I thought that my image of Erin Jameson as a sexy vixen that would give anyone goose bumps would always be etched in stone. Standing before me now was that same sexy vixen, except she was barefoot, wearing an apron and cooking dinner. I stopped and stared at her, as she looked up at me and smiled.

"If you breathe a word of this to anyone I'll deny it. Now make yourself useful and grab those plates and the silverware and help me set the table in the dinning room."

I grabbed the dishes and looked around and realized that Erin and I were alone in the kitchen.

"Where are the barristers?" I asked Erin.

Erin was putting the final touches on the veal scaloppini and the spaghetti. "I suspect they went somewhere quiet to talk about the position. Don't worry sweetie, they won't be long."

"Oh, yeah," I said, but I couldn't believe that I'd forgotten all about Sara's interview.

We got the table set and the food laid out and everything was picture perfect. For another fifteen or twenty minutes Erin and I talked about her classes and what my plans were for college - which I suspect now would be to remain in Houston with my new lover - and then Sara and Cheryl came into the dining room laughing and chatting together like old friends.

I loved that about Sara, she was the easiest person to talk to and get to know and I knew our relationship was going to be anything but boring.

"Well, subject to the successful background check, let me introduce you all to the new Assistant District Attorney for Harris County," announced Cheryl.

Erin and I looked at each other and then at Sara and we started to applaud. I think all the attention actually caused Sara to blush.

I watched Cheryl and Sara not ten feet from me standing side by side chatting excitedly and I could not help but wonder why there was so much hoopla about young teenage women. I knew Sara was 29 and if Bobby was Erin's age then Cheryl was at least 34, but she was probably closer to 40. Yet, looking at Sara and Cheryl now I would be hard pressed to find any women I knew who could rival these two beauties. They were simply stunning and I could not have been more proud.

The dinner was wonderful and everyone complimented Erin, who was truly basking in the praise. If I hadn't witnessed this with my own eyes I would have never believed it and I'm sure no one else who knows her well would either. The wild child was gone and to see the loving and domestic side of her in this environment was something to behold. I guess it really is all about finding the right mate.

We continued chatting after dinner like we'd known each other for years. Cheryl wanted all the details about how we met and instead of me jumping in to respond, I looked at Sara and nodded at her. I wanted to hear it for the first time from her perspective and I smiled and waited.

Sara would never be described as a shy person, but I could tell she was still a bit awkward in this new girl-on-girl role and I think Cheryl and Erin sensed that, as well. But after considering her response for a minute or two, Sara began our brief story in her adorable Scarlet O'Hara accent.

"It was hotter than Georgia would normally be at this time of year and I was moving furniture and unpacking boxes inside the house. I was barely keeping up with the three member moving team and then when I glanced out the window I noticed they were finally taking a break and I was so relieved. But when I looked closer, I saw that they had stopped to talk to a young girl."

Sara then looked over at me and gave me a smile that warmed me all the way to my toes.

"So I thought I'd go out and introduce myself because she was obviously from the neighborhood. As I walked out to meet her and the three men returned to work, I was surprised. Of course that girl was Cat and although I realized she was not as young as I thought, I was struck by how beautiful she was."

I awkwardly looked down at the table and Erin seized the opportunity to point out to everyone that I was blushing. I was glad to know that the old Erin was still residing inside that incredible body alongside the newer, more domestic version.

Sara reached over to me and took my hand. "My new boss is going to do a complete background check on me for my new job. You want me to be truthful, don't you baby?"

Everyone else laughed and I was forced to join in. I was glad Sara was adapting so well to Erin and Cheryl. I looked at her and smiled, as I nodded.

"Anyway, I had never been with a woman before, but I got the strangest vibration when I was with Cat. It's hard to explain, but . . . "

Cheryl laughed and looked over at Erin. "I think I know exactly what you mean. The same thing happened to me with Erin the first night I met her. I could not keep my eyes off of her and I was damn lucky I didn't drive us all off the road."

Something special seemed to pass between Cheryl and Erin and they leaned close to each other and kissed. I thought it was the most beautiful expression of impromptu love and devotion I'd ever seen.

As Sara continued with her version of the story, I was enthralled. Of course, I knew the same facts, since I was with her every moment, but hearing how it all unfolded in her eyes was almost magical and it gave me a chance to live it all over again. And although she did not discuss any of our intimate moments together, the look in her eyes as she set the stage surrounding our pending closeness gave me goose bumps. By the way she related the story and the enthusiasm and warmth that resonated in her voice, I realized for the first time that she treasured our relationship as dearly as I did.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds