Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 08

"Trust me, you'll be calling me tonight to thank me," she said. "Or maybe I'll talk to David and we can thank each other." The last was said huskily and quietly. I actually looked around for David, thinking he must be nearby and that's why she was flirting with me. To mess with him.

"Is he here?" I asked.

"David and I have an... arrangement. Wait...? Did you think I flirted with you to make David jealous?" she actually doubled over laughing. It took her a minute to recompose herself. "Jay, you are fucking priceless. Talk to David on Monday. He'll explain it."

I was confused but now couldn't stop picturing all the things that I'd always imagined about Madison but had suppressed. I had no idea they were swingers. Or whatever. It did force me to think about it. I knew I wasn't ever going to share Carly. She was mine and if there'd been any doubt, the visceral possessiveness that flared up at the mere thought of Dave fucking her reinforced it. But Sherry. Now Sherry I felt differently about. And then that line of thinking brought me to Kyrsten. Would I share Kyrsten? Yes? No? No. Definitely not. She was far too fragile to have the emotional roller coaster. If I even broached the subject with her, I suspected she'd take that as a sign of rejection. No. I wouldn't share Kyrsten either. But definitely Sherry assuming I didn't discover some deep seated psychological issue today.

My musings were interrupted by the click of the dressing room door and the two girls came out laughing and joking. I thought it was a sign of a pretty good childhood that these two were as close as they were. Particularly given what we'd done the night before.

I paid for the clothes, trying to avoid peeking and spoiling surprises. Madison gave Sherry her card and told her to come back for the pieces that had to be tailored. Then she turned to me and said, "Talk to David."

"What was that about?" Carly asked as I watched the brunette's ass recede into the back.

"Oh, I think I've been offered a trade. One barely legal chink cunt for a crack at hers."

Sherry said, "Hey," with reflexive offense but Carly simply squeezed her hand.

She then said to Sherry, "Master wants to whore you out for pussy. Is that a problem?"

Sherry looked at Carly then at me. "No," she said after thinking about it. "As long as he's safe, I'm down."

"Good girl," I told her. "Now let's go get your surprise."

"Oh thank you, Master," she said.

As we walked down the street, I held Carly's hand and put my other possessively on Sherry's ass. We got a few looks but it's NYC. There's two things you have to learn. First, nobody's paying any attention to you and second, they've seen it all before even if they were. "Don't be too excited, slut. This is a test as much as it's a gift."

"A test? How so?" she asked, some reservation edging into her voice.

"A test of your resolve and dedication to me."

"Did you test my sister this way?"

"She had her own test to prove that she was good and faithful slut."

"Have I given you any cause for alarm, Master," she said boldly, emphasizing the last word despite our surroundings. THAT did earn us a few looks.

I chuckled a bit. "No, slut. But I like testing sassy little bitches and you've certainly been the sassiest."

"And the bitchiest," Carly piped up.

"Hey!" Sherry protested but it was only half hearted.

We turned another corner and saw the canopy proudly labeled. "Orleans Ink". The Upper East Side doesn't exactly have a lot of tattoo parlors and such. This one was the only one I knew of and they catered to a more upscale clientele. "Wait... a tattoo? Really?" I couldn't tell if she was excited or not.

"Not today, slut. I'll explain," I told her as we walked in. Tattoo parlors aren't all manned by burly guys with full sleeves and a ton of metal on their face. In fact, they were usually staffed with a pretty eclectic bunch. This one had a buddy of mine from college working there. A guy that you wouldn't really ever guess did this for a living. He was clean cut, wore polos, no tats, no piercings. But he loved the art of it and really dug it. But this place didn't just do tattoos. "You're going to have to earn a tattoo. Today you're starting with a piercing."

Sherry gasped. When she spoke next, it was barely a whisper, "Where... Master?"

"Your right nipple, slut," I said and I openly groped her tit. "And if you're good, next time you can get the other one done. And after that," I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to get your clit pierced."

Sherry's knees nearly gave out. Carly and I had talked about it the night before and she'd confided in me that their parents had been incredibly strict about body modifications when they were young. Carly, obedient child that she was, took that to heart and had never even gotten her ears pierced. Her sister, ever the rebel, had been the opposite. She'd gotten her ears pierced and that had caused a massive fight in the family. After that, she had promised to not do it again but she'd confided to Carly that that had only made the desire for more grow into a full blown fetish for it.

"And if you're really, really good," I said whispering into her ear and running my fingers along the small of her back, "I'll someday put a tramp stamp on you that says, 'White Owned Holes' "

She moaned loud enough that everyone noticed. "She's fine. Sorry. Something she ate," I said covering lamely. I gave Sherry a little swat and directed her towards my friend.

"Jay told me what you want, right or left?" he asked professionally.

"Uhhh... right, I guess,"

"Now this will hurt a bit," he said as he started walking her through the procedure and the after care. I listened carefully as he talked about the latter part because I wasn't sure if Sherry was fully paying attention. She looked pretty glazed over.

"You sure this is good with her?" I leaned over and asked Carly.

"Oh yeah. She's terrific. I guarantee you she is wetter right now than she's ever been in her life."

"Yeah?" I asked, wrapping my arm around Carly's waist and pulling her close. "And you?"

"Do I want one? No. Definitely not."

"Oh, I know that. But does seeing your sister get one do anything for you?"

"Hrmm... a little... but not in the way you're imagining. No. What's fucking hot is that you're making her do it. And it's hotter because you're making her do something that you know she wants but is too scared to do. You're pushing her into her own fantasies. That's fucking perfect. It's everything a well bred Asian geisha dreams for in a Master," she said to me sweetly.

"And are you happy with that? Her being my toy like that? Me using her just for pure selfishness?" I asked.

"Stop," she said with a gasp.

"What?" concern in my voice. Had I overstepped?

"If you keep talking like that I'm going to be literally leaking down my legs."

"Oh?" I asked, suddenly very interested, "Does me talking about using and abusing your little sister make your cunt flow freely? Do you picture me tormenting her? Crying? Begging? Worshipping my fat white cock?"

"Maasssster... please," she whined. My cock stirred in my pants.

"Dumb slut. Can't even hold it together for a couple hours in public," I whispered and straightened back up leaving her squirming and frustrated. I heard a soft yelp of pain and I assumed Sherry's piercing had just been performed. We couldn't see past the privacy screen but it sounded like her. A couple minutes later, she came out. I shook my friend's hand and thanked him. "How long should she keep it in?"

"A couple months at least. Here's a pamphlet that explains everything. No playing with it for at LEAST three months. Seriously," he said warning me and Sherry. "You'll feel like it's healed, you'll not take my advice and then you'll end up explaining an awkward infection to doctor. And it's weird but I've gotten used to saying it, nothing rough for at least 9-12 months is best."

Sherry and I sort of stared. I knew the healing process was long but hadn't fully appreciated how long. "Don't worry though, after that, your girlfriend and you are gonna love it."

"Oh that's not my girlfriend. It's her little sister. This is my girlfriend, Carly," I said making the introductions. He stumbled and stuttered in confusion before eventually extending his hand and shaking. I was actually starting to enjoy the reactions from people.

"Hey... wait... didn't some redhead post the other day?"

"Kyrsten?" Carly said and he nodded carefully, "Yes. That's my Master's other girlfriend. He has a very full life," she said to stunned silence. He turned to face me and opened and closed his mouth a couple times.

"You see some weird shit in this place, man. Never thought the weirdest would come from you."

"You and me both, brother. Thanks for doing this. I'll be back with Sherry if she likes it."

"Okay... but you have to give me actual details. I gotta update the alumni newsletter about this."

"Fuck you," I told him with a friendly tone.

"From the looks of it, you might be all out of fucks to give," he said with a laugh.

"I hope not," the two girls said in unison before all of us burst out in laughter. On the walk home, Sherry kept reaching up to touch her still sore nipple.

"Do you like your present?" I asked as we walked.

"Fuck yes, Master." I noticed she hadn't stopped calling me that, regardless of who could hear since she'd gotten the piercing. "It's perfect. And I will earn more. I'll earn all of it. I promise. I feel so fucking deliciously owned right now. And thinking about being your whore... fuck... the thought of being fucked by some random guy just so you can get some new pussy... Oh my God I need to be fucked."

Carly and I chuckled, "I think you've broken my sister," she said.

"Oh that reminds me, Sherry. Since the no bra rule has to go away for awhile, you'll have to trade it in for a new one. No cumming without my permission." That was another thing I hadn't learned in my cursory research. A bra was going to be required for her pretty much day and night for a couple months at least.

"Of course, Master. But that's not much of a rule. I was truthful last night. I want you to reward me with denial and only make me cum as a punishment. I'm a prideful, willful, awful little bitch when I cum. And I hate that. And I don't want to be that way with you. I feel so small and pathetic and submissive when I'm being denied. And that's how I want to feel. I can't explain it but just thinking about being... like... locked up and kept from cumming is so hot."

"How does making you cum punish you if it makes you all bitchy again?"

"Uhh... well... uhh... do you know what a forced orgasm is?"

"No..."

"Well, giving me one orgasm and sure... I get all smug and can go turbo bitch. But if you hold me down... or tie me down... or whatever... and you give me multiple ones. If you wring them out of me until I can't take any more... And I'm not talking like three or four. I mean like 10... 15... 20. Like that. I love it. I do it to myself when I need to study really badly. It's the only way I can focus and it's... fuck... it's glorious Master. And I get all wonderfully content. That's the way to punish me and put me back in my place, Master."

"Interesting," I said as I tried to casually adjust my hard cock in my pants as we walked. Carly watched and laughed.

"She's a kinky little fuck toy," she said and I nodded but I was thinking. Inspiration had struck. We got to the condo and I let the girls into the building.

I grabbed Carly and whispered, "I'll be right back... 15... 20 minutes. Go edge your sister. Keep her right on the edge while I'm gone. Cuff her hands to the bed and there's ankle restraints that are under the bed. Make her suffer. I'll be right back." I gave her a quick kiss and barely heard her surprised, "Yes, Master" as I sprinted back out the building. True to my word, I was back at my front door in 17 minutes flat. I was short on breath having sprinted the whole way there. I heard some muffled sounds coming from my door but it turns out it was reasonably soundproof. "Good," I thought as I let myself in.

"Fuck... please... Carly... I need it... but oh, God... I'm so close... I want to... but don't make me... please. Master will be so mad. Don't make me... but God... do something. Shove something up a hole. Fuck!!" she screamed. I walked in and saw Carly's ass as she bent over and worked over her sister's cunt. She still had her dress on but it was bunched up and one hand was working her own clit teasingly. Sherry was tied up and restrained on the bed, thrashing in near ecstasy as she was kept right on that edge of pleasure.

Her eyes were closed as I walked up to her so she didn't see me. Suddenly, she felt me and her eyes opened, "Master! Oh God... your slut's tongue is doing evil, wonderful things to me... she's so good. So fucking good. I need to cum but I don't want to, Master."

"I know, slut. It's okay. I think I understand. Here, this will help." I pulled out a ball gag from the bad and strapped it to her mouth. She looked at me with half closed eyes. Confused, aroused and very, very frazzled. "You'll need it to keep from waking up my neighbors for the next part," I told her. I disappeared from her view and tightened the leg restraints, pulling her legs wider.

I made sure the wrist cuffs were secure and locked her to the headboard. Only then did I take out the vibrator wand I'd just purchased. "We're going to find out how many orgasms you can have, slut." Her eyes grew wide and she struggled against her restraints. Carly sat up like an eager pet, looking at me with awe. "I'm going to spend the night fucking your sister while we find out exactly how much of your pathetic little brain we can delete with orgasms. How does that sound, slut?"

She screamed into the gag and I chuckled. I leaned in and whispered. "Do you want to earn those other piercings?"

She stopped thrashing and nodded meekly. "And do you want to earn that tattoo?" Again, she nodded submissively. "Then this is the price you pay, chink. Now do you want this?" her nod was emphatic.

I switched the wand on and held it to her cunt. It took a minute to find the right spot and speed but when I hit it, she started bucking and cumming like a volcano. She was screaming into the gag and thrashing around. I held the wand there and her screams turned to pleading whimpers until another orgasm wracked through her. Sure that I'd found the right spot, I pulled out the athletic tape that I'd bought and gave it to Carly. She grinned and I held the wand down while she firmly taped it in place. Carly screamed in semi-protest as we did it until another orgasm ripped through her. Each time, her screams became more primal and her whimpers afterwards more desperate.

"Another, slut?" I said between them. She already was starting to look worn but she nodded. "Good girl. And would you like to watch Carly and I fuck?" again she paused and thought before finally giving an affirmative nod. "Good girl. Tell you what, you'll keep cumming until Carly does. How's that sound?" Again a nod. This one thankful for the light at the end of the tunnel I was providing. "Excellent. Carly? I'm going to use your mouth and ass tonight and you're not permitted to touch your clit. Understand?"

Carly's "Yes, Master," was nearly drowned out by Sherry's scream and whimpers. Carly crawled up and put her face right next to Carly's face. She leaned forward and licked the tears from her face and said with an evil lilt, "Oh, don't worry, slut. I'm going to make sure you know every fun thing our Master is doing to me. I wish he allowed me to cum as much as he does you," she said mocking her sister before twisting her left nipple suddenly and giving a firm twist. That caused another orgasm to rip through her sister as she sobbed uncontrollably into the gag.

I realized that this was a game I wasn't sure the rules of yet so I pulled the gag from her mouth, "More?" I asked her simply.

She nodded furiously, "Yes, Master. Don't stop until you want. Don't ever stop... I promise I'll be a good girl for you. I'll earn every humiliation you deign to give me."

"Good," I said before placing the gag back in her mouth. I leaned down and circled wide the newly pierced nipple. Careful to not touch the barbell. Then I reached up and ever so gently allowed my finger to give the lightest graze to the swollen nipple. She groaned and then her whimpers only got louder when I used my other hand to squeeze her left tit, sinking my fingernails into the ample flesh. When I came up, I gestured to Carly to crawl above her sister so that they were face to face. Or actually, since Carly was a little taller, they were more like face to chest but close enough. I lubed up Carly's ass and slid my cock into her without preamble.

"Fuck yes. Master is filling my ass, sister. His huge white cock is filling his favorite hole. Did you know what? My ass is his favorite hole. It's so much better than your useless slut cunt."

I hadn't seen this side of Carly. Despite being nearly universally submissive, apparently she had some pent up aggression towards her sister. I proceeded to fuck her ass slowly at first then harder and faster, all the while she was narrating with a certain sinister glee to her sister. I lost track of Sherry's orgasms after ten or so. But it was well above that when I finally let loose into Carly's sweet little ass. We cleaned up in the shower, laughing and flirting loudly leaving her sister to her erotic torment.

When we came back out, Sherry was limp and glassy eyed. She rolled her head to the side and caught sight of my cock which caused her to have another orgasm which, of course, just sent her into more sobbing and whimpering. At this point, it had been almost 45 minutes and god only knows how many orgasms. I pulled up between her legs and slid my cock into her flooded cunt. Carly had gotten me nice and hard in the shower again so I filled up my little fuck toy quite nicely. She came again and I could feel her tight hole clench me before I started pounding her again. I fucked her through another two orgasms before pulling out and offering my cock to Carly's waiting mouth as she eagerly knelt by the bed. She would occasionally pull off me and tell Sherry what she was doing.

"He's fucking my whore throat, Sherry."

"He's a fucking god with this thick white cock, bitch"

"I bet you would kill to have this cock back in your empty hole," that one caused Sherry to whimper into another orgasm. They were getting more and more pitiful and she was crying continuously through them now.

"Your fucking useless, empty holes. Master made me wait a whole week without cumming and here he is giving you dozens and I haven't heard a thank you from your lips."

"Fmmkmmspr" she said and I pulled out of Carly's mouth and shot my cum all over her face and tits. Sherr orgasmed once again, this time shaking uncontrollably. I could tell she was basically gone at this point and decided to end it.

"Carly, hump your sister's leg until you cum."

"Yes, Master," she said eagerly and climbed up onto her sister. She slid her slick slit across her sister's shin while watching Sherry's barely open eyes flutter and roll. It didn't take long before she moved up slightly and started really grinding her cunt into Sherry's knee. After about three or four minutes, she finally started cumming before collapsing onto the floor. Sherry had one last pitiful orgasm as I yanked the tape off and pulled the vibe off.

I undid the gag and all that came out of her mouth was, "Thankyoumasterthankyoumasterthankyoumaster," over and over. Her eyes were unfocused at first but eventually they found my face as they held her. "Thank you," she said clearly.

"You're welcome, pet," I told her as I wiped her sweaty hair from her face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds