Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 08

"I promise I'll be good. I won't be bad. I'll be good. I won't make you do that again. I promise. I promise."

"You don't want me to do that again?" I asked, half joking and half confused.

"Oh no, Master. You can make me do that whenever you want. My body is your plaything. But I don't ever want to do something that earns that punishment again. That was brutal. Delicious. But brutal."

"I don't understand you," I said and gave her a tender kiss. Carly looked on with a contented smile.

"I'm an enigma," she said with surprising perkiness given the last hour.

The girls curled up with me, one on each shoulder. "He's a generous and glorious, Master isn't he?" Carly asked her sister.

Sherry swallowed and nodded, "You were right, by the way. I am definitely made for this. Everything feels right when I'm servicing thick white cock. It's..." Sherry trailed off, searching for the right word.

"Primal?" Carly asked knowingly, reaching out and stroking her sister's hard nipples sending a shiver through her sibling.

Sherry nodded, "It's like a fucking biological imperative. Like I need to be just OWNED by him. I felt a little bit of that before with the boys in high school. But having a white MAN slide that fat cock in me? I can't ever go back to anything else. This is what I need."

"I'm glad he made me share him with you," Carly said.

"Me too... Though I don't know how you do it. I just want to keep this cock all to myself forever."

Carly and I laughed, "Be a good girl, and you'll keep getting plenty of my cock."

"MMmmm... yes, Master. But Carly's the good one. I thought you prefer me... bad," she said in a breathy whisper into my ear.

"Just keep being you, slut," I told her as I grabbed a handful of her hair and gave her a forceful kiss.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds