Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 16

Carly was still fiddling with her ring while Kyrsten got her breathing under control enough to speak, "Most of you know but my life has been pretty up and down. And as much as people have always tried to help, nobody has ever helped me as much as Jay. Nobody's ever loved me like Jay. Rebeccah, I used to think like you. That this kind of love should be exclusive and singularly devoted. But I don't ever want to compete with Carly for him. It would break me completely if I lost. But it would also shatter me irrevocably if I won. Because I know what he means to Carly. How could I rob her of that? What kind of a horrible monster would I be? But I also can't just step aside. And I'm so so so lucky that Carly thinks the same way. And I'm never going to let that go."

And now tears were in my eyes. I kissed Kyrsten fiercely. I heard Jenn's daughter's voice whisper in the loud way that only a ten year old can, "I'm confused Momma. Who's Mr. Jay's girlfriend?"

Kyrsten and I stopped kissing to laugh and apologize to Jenn who was shooting us daggers. She REALLY didn't want to have this conversation with her daughter. "It's complicated honey... oh... look, lunch is here!" she said as the waiter bailed her out. Her daughter cheered and we all pulled ourselves together to eat. The food was exquisite and I think we'd all really missed it. The Orlando contingent hadn't been recently and, obviously, neither had Carly or I. We laughed and caught up, amusing each other with the kind of friendly teasing that only years of familiarity can bring. I'd forgotten half of the embarrassing stories that we told about each other but as one would end, another would begin in an endless parade of ribbing.

I looked over at Rebeccah who was laughing at the most recent story. About how Roland had gotten hazed when he'd joined the basketball team and was convinced by a cleverly put together leaflet, that freshmen had to wash everyone's jock straps. Not only did he go the whole season not realizing it was a put on, the returning players threw him under the bus the next season when no Freshmen made varsity. It wasn't until his Junior year when one of the Seniors finally let him in on the scam at the end of the first practice. We were all dying laughing, except Roland who was, of course, trying to defend his gullibility.

"I was the oldest in the family. Nobody ever messed with me like that!"

Rebeccah was having trouble breathing she was laughing so hard. Her small breasts were heaving attractively and I found myself intrigued by the apparent incongruity of her. She looked and talked like a total airhead. But I couldn't help but think that there was more to her than that. I leaned over to Carly and whispered, "I think I want her," I indicated the blonde with a flick of the eyes. Carly's own eyes widened but she said nothing, simply smiled a knowing smile and nodded slightly as if to say, 'Then you shall have her, Master.' I could see the twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah, like, older siblings are the worst!" Rebeccah said giving her sister and Roland a playful shove.

"Hey, that's not what I was saying," Roland said defensively.

Jenn didn't exactly leap to his defense, however, "Some older siblings are terrible but I wasn't bad, right Beccah?"

"You, like, totally had your moments but OMG were there some blowups. Remember your blowup with Mom and Dad after you got home from cheerleading camp? All Mom asked you to do was to pick up your slutty little thong and you flipped. Told her it wasn't yours. She called you lazy. You called her a slut for wearing it. The house was awful for days."

Kyrsten almost lost it. Her hand squeezed mine so tight I thought she might hurt me. I looked over at her and she was crying silently. My heart absolutely shattered. I was angry and there was nobody around to actually be angry at. Rebeccah was just telling a story. She had no idea what emotional baggage she'd just dug up. I grabbed Kyrsten's hand and softly said, "Excuse us" to the surprised table. Carly's eyes tracked us as we walked outside. I could see the question in her eyes but I gave her a little shake of my head. This wasn't the time for group therapy. Kyrsten just needed a moment. I took Kyrsten to her car and we sat inside the hot interior. The summer sun was beating down on us but I don't think either of us noticed.

"Are you okay?" I asked after she'd regained enough control to be able to talk.

She nodded at me. Her makeup was a mess as she turned her sorrow filled green eyes my way. I kissed her softly and she said, "Yeah. I just... I didn't expect that."

"I figured. I knew when she started to say it. Do you... do you think you should talk to her?"

Kyrsten face actually showed real fear for a moment, "NO!..." she shouted and then, "no, Master," she said more softly.

I stroked her cheek and hair, "I appreciate the thought but don't worry about that game right now. Let me just be Jay for a few minutes."

"Thank you. I'd like that. God, I love you."

"I know, babe. It means a lot to me that you let me in like this. And I'll help as much or as little as you need me too. Understand?"

She nodded then sank her face into my shoulder. "Thank you, Jay. I don't know what I'd do without you. You're like a rock. I never understood that metaphor in church. It never landed with me. But I get it now. You're strong and sturdy and dependable. A rock." She leaned her head up and kissed me again, sweetly and tenderly this time.

"I love you, Kyrsten."

She smiled, "Even when I'm sad and pitiful, I'm still horny around you," she said as she stroked my cock teasingly.

"Well we can't exactly fuck in your car. It's kind of small and no tinted windows."

"I'll trade it in tomorrow, Master," she said. I think she was half joking. Maybe.

"Keep your panties on and you can come back to the hotel with Carly and I after lunch."

She laughed, "Master, I haven't worn panties in nearly two months. Well... except for a couple days in there... but not today."

"Such a good girl," I told her as I stroked down her back and into her pants, feeling along her ass.

"Is it bad of me that all I can think about doing is revenge fucking that little bitch?" she said with a laugh.

"Who, Rebeccah?" I asked, trying to sound disinterested and innocent. Kyrsten didn't need me lusting after the girl that had just brought her to tears, however unintentional it may have been.

"Yeah. The little blonde headed bimbo you've been staring at," she said. Her tone had a little bit of an edge to it but less than it could have been given the circumstances.

"I have not," I said trying to defend myself in vain.

"Of course you have! She's fucking hot. I get it. Don't feel bad, Master. Besides, I can tell your cock wants her," she said as she squeezed me and smiled.

"Fine. Yes. I already told Carly I wanted her. I admit it. You happy!"

"I'll be happier when the three of us make her airtight," she whispered in the most seductive tone you've ever heard. She squeezed my cock and I moaned in arousal. "Oooh... you do like that. Then I'm going to make it happen for you, Master. Is that okay? If your little slutty girlfriend brings a dumb blonde bimbo back to share with you and your chink fiance?"

How I didn't cum from that little speech will forever be one of the great mysteries of my life.

"And that's... okay with you?"

"MMmm... master... slamming a plastic cock into the little bitch's ass would be VERY... therapeutic," she whispered seductively as she licked my ear.

"Well I don't want to deny my girlfriend from getting the therapy she needs," I said with a smile. Kyrsten grinned back and adjusted her makeup quickly before we headed back inside.

"Everything alright, guys?" Jenn asked.

She was still completely in the dark about the history between her cheating bastard of a father and Kyrsten. Kyrsten smiled, "Yeah... sorry... everything is just so... emotional right now."

Rebeccah looked sympathetic, "If you ever, like, need to talk to somebody, I'm totally here for whatever you need. You've totally been like a big sister to me, you know?"

"I think I'd like that," she said smiling at the naive blonde.

The subject closed, lunch returned to what it had started out being, just old friends reconnecting. Roland and I split the bill and we started shuffling out, Kyrsten and Rebeccah were still talking in the corner as Carly came up to me, "What was all that about, Master?" she whispered.

"It's Kyrsten's story to tell. I think you know some of it but maybe not all of it."

"I always figured something happened that summer when she started staying with us. I won't pry though. You're right, Master. It's her secret."

I stroked Carly's back and nodded, watching Kyrsten with concern but also admiration. Jenn walked up to the two and gave them a hug as I heard her say, "I'm sorry I can't come over. I've got to get my daughter home and Roland has work to do or else he'd do it."

"It's no problem. The fewer people the better when I'm like this," Kyrsten said. She gave me a quick glance accompanied by an almost sinister smile before walking with Rebeccah out the door to her sporty little two seater. Carly and I went to my car and she received a text with directions to Rebeccah's apartment.

The moment we got in the car, Carly wordlessly leaned over and fished out my cock, "I've been wanting to do this all through lunch. You've got to start taking me to restaurants with tablecloths, Master. I want to simply kneel between your legs and worship this glorious white cock while you talk to our friends." She plunged down on my shaft, taking me instantly to the back of her throat where she hummed a little as she ran her tongue all over my shaft. It felt tremendous. She quickly pulled off and said, "Or even better, flirt with a waitress while I suck you, Master."

"Stop telling me what to do you dumb slant," I said as I slammed her face back down onto my cock. She cooed in enjoyment. I noticed Rebeccah across the parking lot watching us, her jaw slack in surprise. Kyrsten was simply laughing and shook her hand as if to say, "That's nothing," before pulling out of the drive way. I laid Carly's phone on her back, "Don't let that fall, bitch," and we pulled out. I knew we had a quick stop to make on the way and Kyrsten needed to work on Rebeccah before we got there. So I didn't rush and simply enjoyed the throat fucking Carly was inflicting on herself. We pulled into the sex shop I was looking for and I told Carly what to go buy. She blushed but sauntered in by herself as I watched her ass sway. Only ten minutes later she came out with two bags, a giant grin and an even deeper shade of red across her cheeks.

"Did buying sex toys for your fiance's next conquest turn you on, sweetie?" I asked with all the innocence I could muster.

She flung herself at me and kissed me, jamming her tongue into my mouth aggressively. "Fuck yes, Master. I imagined myself all pregnant walking in to a place like that and doing my weekly sex toy shopping like a good little housewife. Everyone would know me. They'd see that the clothes I was buying wouldn't fit me. They'd know I'm buying them for my husband so that he can fuck nice, tight, young pussy while I watch. I'm so fucked up!" she said. The last sentence accompanied with a self-pitying laugh.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe you're just someone with very specific, very unusual tastes and you're lucky enough to have found someone that you can explore them with, finally." I smiled at her and she grinned back. She resumed sucking my cock while I navigated with the phone placed back on her back. Something about the idea of using her as a table while she blew me got me a little harder than normal and she was enjoying choking herself on my girth over and over. The ride to Kyrsten's didn't take long and we pulled up probably 15 minutes behind the other two girls. Carly straightened her clothes and hair, before we got out and went to Rebeccah's apartment. I was happy to see it was a ground floor apartment on the corner. Fewer neighbors to complain about the noise. If everything went according to plan, there'd be a lot of noise.

I knocked on the door and waited. I heard some muffled discussion before the door opened to reveal the beautiful, sexy blonde standing at the door grinning. "Sorry, Kyrsten is in the restroom. She said you might come by. Like, c'mon in."

Carly and I exchanged slightly confused glances but I figured I'd wait until Kyrsten came out to explain. "What have you two girls been up to?" I asked.

"Like, not much. A little of this. A little of that. We only had, like, 15 minutes before you showed up," she said in a sort of sing song voice. I got the impression she was teasing me. "Kyrsten will probably need to talk to you though. It's like, totally not my place."

I cocked an eyebrow, "I doubt she'd mind if you shared whatever the little secret."

"Well, like, I totally could tell that something wasn't right with Kyrsten. Anyone could. She, like, totally told me in the car about everything. About how she and Carly... you know... like experimented in high school and, like, how she had this huge crush on Carly. How she's all jealous of you because you got Carly to marry you."

"What?" Carly asked, confused. I leaned back and smiled, pretty sure I saw Kyrsten's plan though, admittedly, a little worried myself. Rebeccah seemed awfully confident in herself.

"Oh yeah. That summer when she stayed with you, that's when her crush started. She told me all about it," Rebeccah said.

Carly started to protest, "That's not what..."

"It's okay," Rebeccah said interrupting her, "Kyrsten knows you're not really like us. She's sad but she's, like, finally come to grips with her own sexuality and knows that you and her want totally different things."

"She said that?" I asked, curious.

"Not exactly. But I could, like, tell and stuff. We have, you know, like totally got a radar. My gender studies teacher says it's not true but it totally is."

"So you're a lesbian?" Carly asked.

"I'm, like, a Homofluid Gynosapiosexual... but I'm a little Pre so still figuring this out."

I blinked a couple times as I stared at her, "What?" I managed.

"Oh... hold on... I know this, Master. Natalie has a chart at home... let me think," Carly said and closed her eyes, trying to picture something. "Uhmm... It means she's mostly attracted to women... err... feminine people in general... but only intelligent ones. And also that she's not had a lot of experience sexually so she's not completely sure."

Rebeccah clapped her hands together, "Oooh... that was like totally impressive. Do you know what you are?" She was more excited and animated about whatever the fuck they were talking about than she'd been all through lunch.

Carly sighed, "I subscribe to the idea that labels are dangerous cubbies to put your attractions into. I love my Master and I enjoy knowing that he's happy with as many women as he wants. Whatever pleases his glorious white cock is what I want." She said it all bluntly, putting all her cards on the table and trusting that Rebeccah would simply be open to it.

"So you're like a placio polyamorosexual... what would that be... uhh... CaucasioSinophile? Wow... you should like totally come and talk to our class. My professor would be like, totally fascinated. And, like, what are you, Jay?"

"Straight," I said simply. Rebeccah frowned, annoyed that I didn't want to play her little game. "So you're saying Kyrsten doesn't want to be with me?"

"Sorry, Jay. She's definitely on the gyno side of things and you, like, don't have very stereotypically feminine features, you know? But she should, like, totally talk to you and help you understand?"

Just then, I heard the door click open and Kyrsten walked out. She had a leather collar on that said, "Master's Toy" along with a garter belt holding up fishnet stockings and six inch platform heels. In her hand, she held a leash that was attached to her collar and she walked sexily over to me. Rebeccah's jaw was practically on the floor, "Are you sure of all that, Rebeccah?" I asked with a grin.

Kyrsten came over to me and put the leash in my hand before kneeling obediently at my feet as if I was her king sitting on my throne. I ran my fingers through her hair, stroking her gently as she looked at Rebeccah. "You need to get all that genderfluid labeling out of your mind, Rebeccah. Once you find what you want, you'll know it. I wouldn't have ever thought I could be in this kind of relationship. And then it happened. And it twisted myself into knots for a month. I actually went up to New York thinking I might break things off with Jay because it was simply too much."

"You did?" I asked, more than a little stunned by the revelation.

"Yes, Master. But I saw you at the airport, and I crumbled. And then I watched you on our date with Starla and I knew that I was all-in. That's what Jay does. And not just with his cock, Rebeccah. He does that by finding EXACTLY what turns you on and giving it to you better than you could have imagined."

Rebeccah gulped and ran her fingers down her legs. Her arousal was obvious but it wasn't clear whether it was from the gorgeous, nearly naked redhead in front of her, the situation in general or even if it had anything to do with me.

"And... and what... uhmm... what do you think turns me on, Jay. Like, you know... what does your superpower tell you about me?"

"I think... hrmmm...," I made a big show of studying her as if I wasn't doing it for the first time. "I think you like girls but also you like cock."

She squirmed a little, "Like, that's a totally safe best. I, so already told you I'm Homofluid."

"But I think there's a reason. See... I think you're tired of guys who look at you and see the blonde hair and great body and they see a bimbo, right?" She nodded and I continued, "But girls... girls don't see that, do they? Well some do, I'm sure. But girls look past that more than guys. They see the girl that wants to be a doctor. They see the intellectually inquisitive girl who wants to learn."

Again she nodded and said, "Like, OMG. That's amazing." Her voice was breathless, "How do you do that?"

"When I see a sexy woman that I'm interested in, I listen to her talk. I study her. I think about her. I want to know what makes her tick."

She frowned slightly, "Typical man. You're just like that to get women into bed."

"Look around the room, Rebeccah," I said gesturing to Kyrsten and Carly. "Of the women I've slept with since getting together with Carly, only one of them has been a one night stand. And that one only because she's married."

"Married?" she asked, as seemingly scandalized as any church matron.

I nodded, "It was her and her husband's kink. I fucked her in front of her husband and Carly's little sister."

"Sherry?" she asked.

I'd forgotten they knew each other from high school. I nodded, "Yes. She wasn't allowed to touch him either. Just take his cum onto her face for hours while I fucked his wife."

"Hours?" Rebeccah said dreamily. I could tell she was imagining what it must be like to get fucked hard for hours on end.

I nodded again, "But I don't think that's what you'd want. You wouldn't cheat on your boyfriend, would you?"

"NO!" she practically shouted, "Never. Everyone assumes I would. Like, every guy I've ever been with has totally assumed I was cheating on them. They're always like so totally jealous. I hate it."

"What if you could be with a man who didn't get jealous?" Carly asked, stroking my arm sensually.

"But, like, what if I'm the one who gets jealous?" she asked in a quiet whisper.

"You won't. You're not that kind of girl. I can see it in your eyes, watching me. Your eyes keep flicking to Kyrsten and I can see you imagining what it would be like to live a life with a man who shared an endless string of eager pussy with you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds