Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 16

Her gasp was audible and transparently filled with both shock and, more importantly, lust. Her soft white skin was flushed. Her nipples were rock hard. She kept squirming in her seat in obvious arousal. I knew I had her.

"Why don't you girls help Rebeccah to make up her mind?"

"Yes, Master," came the stereo sound of my two girlfriends obediently complying. Kyrsten crawled forward sexily, her large tits swaying as she moved over to the stunned blonde. "I want to taste the sweet pussy again, Rebeccah."

"Again?" I asked, a little confused.

"Of course, Master. I was getting it nice and wet before you got here. Why do you think she thought I was a lesbian?"

I chuckled, "Well I guess she had good reason then."

Rebeccah was too stunned to move. She let Kyrsten peel the tight yoga pants down her leg, moving only to lift her hips to assist the disrobing. Meanwhile, Carly was on her knees beside Rebeccah on the couch. She towered over the girl and she slowly leaned down to kiss her tenderly. Their lips parted and tongues danced between them as Kyrsten moved in between her legs. When Kyrsten's tongue found its mark, Rebeccah's hips surged and she moaned into Carly's mouth loud enough for me to hear ten feet away.

I let the girls get her worked up, knowing that my chance would come. Kyrsten was sliding her fingers in and out of the spread legs in front of her while she looked at me and smiled. I knew what she was thinking, imagining taking a big strap on to the blonde's tight little ass. Her evil grin told me she wasn't likely to be gentle, either.

"So, Rebeccah, tell me... what do you like in bed?"

Carly dutifully disconnected from the girl's mouth and went down to sucking her tits so she could talk. Or at least try to, "Oh... uhmm... fuck that's good... Uhmm... what? Oh... I like everything...oh my."

Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back as she was already lost in the stimulation that Kyrsten and Carly were delivering upon her. I stripped out of my own clothes leaving Carly the only person in the room wearing anything. "See, my girls they like it... well... they like it a little rough. Don't you, girls?"

"Yes, Master," they said before returning their tongues to the blonde's pussy and hard nipples.

Her eyes snapped open, "R... Rou... Rough?" she said. Her gaze fell on my hard cock that I was now stroking for her.

I nodded, "They also like it when I treat them... well... when I'm a little cruel. Isn't that right my slutty little fucktoys?"

"Yes, Master," they said again, both smiling at Rebeccah's confused face. Carly's fingers were teasing her nipples, circling and stroking them, making them hard and pinching them lightly.

"Fuck... that's so hot...," Rebeccah moaned.

"What is? That I have two submissive sluts... or my cock? Or do you like the idea of being fucked rough and called degrading names?"

"Wh... no.. oh god... fuck... yes... fuck... so good... I like how sub... sub... submissive they are to you."

"Oh I think you like more than that, don't you?"

"N... no...," she said whimpering.

"I don't believe you. Girls, stop touching her," I said and immediately Kyrsten and Carly leaned back and took their hands away.

"NO!" Rebeccah cried out, her own hands latching onto her tits and pussy, trying to get the feeling back. She humped her own fingers for a moment before letting out an unsatisfied groan of despair. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please..." she repeated.

"You know why I think that it bothers you that guys see you as a bimbo?" I asked as I walked over to her. All three sets of eyes were staring hungrily at my cock.

"Like... Oh God... because I'm not."

"No... that's not it... that's what was so hard to figure out about you, Rebeccah. It's not that you're not a bimbo... it's that you're not JUST a bimbo," I said, my cock only inches from her mouth.

"NN... nnn... please... please," she said. Her eyes were fixated on the thick, hard shaft directly in front of her.

"And because of that... you keep that slutty side of you in... You don't let it out. You can't let it out because then everyone would forever think of you as a cheap, slutty bimbo."

"Fuck it," she said and dove onto my cock, plunging it halfway into her mouth and sucking and licking it.

"Good girl," I said as I stroked her hair. "See, I'm a sapiosexual too, slut. I like smart girls who act like dumb cunts when my cock shows up. Isn't that what you want to be? To let go and just be a set of holes for use?"

"Yessssss," she said before diving back.

"Good... Carly, go get the toys we bought."

"Yes, Master."

Carly went and grabbed the bags she'd left at the door and brought them back. Rebeccah was too busy trying to take my cock down her throat to notice, but I saw Kyrsten's grin as Carly pulled out two strapons. One was what I would consider a "normal" size. Slightly larger at maybe 7 inches or so and slightly wider but well thin the range of normal.

The other one was massive. It was a scary looking black cock that was nearly a foot long and thicker than a coke can. Kyrsten took the smaller of the two and the two girls helped each other into their new apparel while I watched. Carly looked almost comical with the massive dildo now swinging between her legs. Both girls were busy lubing up their new appendages and I could feel my cock surging harder into Rebeccah's inexperienced mouth. She coughed and sputtered at one point and I pulled her off, holding her hair tightly in my fist. "I think my girlfriends have something for you, slut," I said and twisted her head to look at the two beauties walking towards her. She had a full body shiver as the thought of all the cock presented to her hit her. "We're going to fill up all your holes and make you a good, brainless, airtight bimbo. How's that sound?"

"OMG... like... yesssss," she said in desperation. Carly laid back on the ground and gestured for the blonde to mount her. "So big," she said as if mesmerized by the mammoth cock presented to her. She squatted over Carly and positioned it before slowly sliding down onto it, allowing inch after inch to slide into her, filling her up competely. "Feels like it's... fuck me... in my throat... soooo good... thank you," she said as she bottomed out. She looked at me as she pumped herself up and down on the cock a couple more times before Carly grabbed her hips and yanked her down roughly. Rebeccah's scream filled the apartment and I slid my cock down her throat to shut her up. Carly and I found a little rhythm as I fucked her face and Carly completely dominated her cunt. Finally, Kyrsten stepped up behind her and poured some lube onto her hands.

"You only have one hole left to be violated, slut. Have you ever taken it in the ass?"

"No...," she breathed out as her eyes rolled from the pummelling Carly was now doing.

"Well you better beg Kyrsten to go easy. She's wanted to revenge fuck you ever since you made her cry at lunch."

"Fuck... fuck... I'm sorry... fuck... just... oh God... please be gentle... at first..."

Kyrsten smiled and leaned in to whisper into her ear, "You're like a little sister. I won't hurt you... much." She started slowly feeding her fake cock into Rebeccah's virgin ass. Rebeccah's moan went from low and sensual to a veritable scream as inch after inch penetrated her. Carly had slowed down, simply holding the fake cock in the blonde's cunt until Kyrsten was fully in. With both of them fully inside the newly minted bimbo, I slid my cock down her throat effortlessly. She was too lost in the sensations to even register the cock filling her throat.

"Now you're a useful little bimbo, bitch," I said and her blank eyes looked up at me, barely acknowledging my words as I felt her tongue work my cock aimlessly. "Now you need to be fucked."

That was Kyrsten's cue to start sliding in and out of her tight ass. Carly and her found a rhythm first then I started adding to it. Soon all three of us were pistoning in and out of her, taking our cue from Kyrsten's increasingly aggressive pounding. "How's it feel, slut? To be used like a cock socket? Do you like our master's cock. It's perfect isn't it?" she said as she gripped Rebeccah's hair and started slamming her face into my cock at the same time she rammed her fake dick into the girl's tiny ass. Rebeccah started cumming right away and seemed to be orgasming constantly as Kyrsten got rougher and crueler. The redhead pinched and pulled and twisted her nipples all while whispering increasingly degrading things. Eventually, I started to cum and she shoved Rebeccah's head onto my cock and held it there for a good twenty seconds while she slammed in and out of her ass as fast as she was able to all while muttering, "Dumb bitch," over and over. Rebeccah managed to swallow most of my cum but started choking on it a bit so I pulled out, shooting my last load on her face. Without me to keep her upright, she promptly collapsed onto Carly who licked all the cum off of the pretty blonde's face.

Kyrsten simply stood up and pulled the strap on off before coming over to me and kissing me. The kiss conveyed every emotion between us. Love, lust, desire, need, submission, loyalty. All of it I could tell in the way she moved, the noises she made and the way she kissed me thoroughly and passionately. She straddled my waist and lavished kisses onto me, her red hair engulfing me in a curtain that cut us off from the rest of the world. Her arousal was apparent as I could feel her waterfall of a cunt gushing all over my spent cock. When she flipped her hair to the side, I saw Carly laying on the ground, legs spread while Rebeccah licked at her own smooth cunt. She saw me staring and winked, mouthing the words, "I love you," to me with a grin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds