Celestial Matters

He went about his task mindlessly. Jon had been like this far before I had met him. He was called Jon the Courageous at one point because he never showed fear. Instead, he distracted himself from whatever looming battle was troubling him by performing mundane chores ... like this one.

He was scared.

"Jon," I said softly.

"Master?" he asked absently.

"They know where we are Jon, using magic won't hurt us now ... allow me."

He sighed, and stepped back. I clicked my fingers, and the fire roared into life. The small room instantly warmed, and eased the biting cold, and the biting fear.

Jon sank onto the chair closest to the fire. I settled myself next to him, with Maria sitting in my lap. I rested my chin on top of her blond head and closed my arms around her.

"Alright you two," I said, "tell me what happened."

Jon gazed into the fire with glassy eyes.

Maria took a deep breath. I could feel her diaphragm expand in my embrace. "The Light found us Master. We were having tea with the inn keeper, when that Angel reached inside my head and told me to come outside."

I interrupted, "What happened to Boyce?"

Maria shrugged, "I don't know, he suddenly got very drowsy. He could barely stand to walk to his room."

Jon spoke without breaking his gaze with the fire, "If they could affect him from afar like that without having to have their magic touch him then he must be a Christian. We might be able to use him as a hostage."

Maria flinched in my arms. She tried to struggle free... "How could you even say such a thing Jon? That old man has been nothing but kind to us."

Maria's face was red. She slowly leaned back against my chest. "Tell him Master; tell him not to harm Boyce."

I winced slightly, I had had that exact thought. It was the way of the Dark. Survival first, compassion later.

"No harm will come to Boyce, Maria."

She seemed content with that.

I cleared my throat. "What happened when you went to face the Angel? Was Viriel the Angel who waited for you?"

Jon nodded, and threw one of the inn's napkins into the fire. "He looked the same as he did all those years ago."

"What were his orders?" I asked. Viriel was part of the Legions. Which meant strictly third sphere. To be on Earth he would have had to be here on orders from a second sphere Cherubim or Seraphim commander.

Jon laughed. It was a forced sound. Not for the first time I wondered if humans weren't meant to live as long as Jon had.

"You witnessed one of them," he said. "A ring of holy water to surround this field, to keep all those belonging to the Dark trapped until it can be washed away."

"Why can't I just go disrupt the circle?" Maria asked. "Then we could run away."

I shook my head, "Water is made of small particles and it has soaked into the earth. I have to wait for a storm to be able to cross."

Maria sunk back down, dejected. I heard a small sob squeak out from between her lips. I gripped her tighter.

"Did he just leave us here to stew Jon? Or did he have something else to say."

The napkin had long since burned to a cinder, yet his eyes had not left the fire. "Viriel says that if Maria won't willingly come to them, the only other way to break the spell ... is to kill you."

Not that they needed the excuse to try and kill me.

"How do they plan to do that?" I asked wearily.

Jon tore his gaze from the fire to look at me. "He said another Angel was on her way. I wasn't familiar with her name."

"Which was?" I asked.

"Cariel."

I closed my eyes, and sunk lower into the chair.

"Do you know her?" Jon asked.

"She was the Angel that appeared outside of my cave. She was the Angel that tried to steal Maria right out of my own house."

"Is she stronger than Viriel?" Jonathan asked.

I nodded.

"How strong?" he pressed.

"Second Sphere at least. Probably a Seraphim."

"Damn," Jon muttered.

Maria shifted in my arms and turned to look at my face over her shoulder. "What do you two mean when you discuss 'Spheres'?" She asked curiously.

Jon chuckled, "A Sphere is like rank for Angels. Heaven is essentially arranged like globes within globes. There are five Spheres. Supposedly in the center of all the Spheres is where God resides."

"Oh," was all Maria said.

She intuitively figured out that Second Sphere would be a high ranking Angel.

Maria turned around completely in my lap so she was facing me full front. Her silver eyes met mine. "But you're strong too aren't you Master? You're one of the best!" Cariel doesn't pose a problem to you does she?"

I almost decided to tell her right there.

I could have explained Hell's hierarchy. King Lucifer and the nine Princes and Princesses of Hell were the nobility of the Dark. They lorded over the X'irel, the Bra'rul and the Unami. They in turn lorded over the Revenants, Wraiths and the Imps. Then there were the Inferte, the lowest form of the Dark, who served as the soldiers of Hell.

But Maria didn't need to know my identity. To her I was content to be Devnik the Demon. Lord Devnikolus Prince of Destruction had no place in this new life that was taking shape around me.

So my answer was simple. "No, she does not pose a problem to me."

Maria let out a breath, and collapsed onto my chest. She lightly kissed my throat. "My Master ... the strongest of them all."

Jon coughed, "This attack on us was planned Master. I cannot help but feel overconfidence is the wrong reaction. They've set a trap for us and we are snared. I do not think they would have given any less thought to how to follow through and kill you."

I motioned for Maria to hop off my lap. "That is why we too will be prepared. Jonathan, I want you to attend to the jewelry bag. Make sure everything you will need is there and that it functions." I took a breath. "If worst comes to worst ... be prepared to use it."

Jon rose from his chair and bowed low, "I will see to it at once Master. May I presume that I should also sharpen my sword? Will I be fighting alongside you tonight?"

I shook my head. "Sharpen it as you see fit, but you will not fight with me this night my servant. The foe I face is too great, and I would fear for your safety."

Jon bowed once more, and departed to his room.

He would be prepared to fight with me anyway. That was just who he was.

Maria reached out and tried to take my hand. "Master, if something happens to either of us this night ... I want you to know that..."

I silenced her with a kiss.

Maria moaned and opened her mouth to mine. Her tongue caressed mine. For a brief few seconds that kiss was all I was aware off.

She moaned again.

I ripped away from her. I gripped her shoulders and peered into her eyes. It was a look of, 'I want you, and I'm about to fucking take you. You'll do what I want, and you'll like it ... because this might be the last time.

"I'm going to bend you over that chair, " I said, letting my intentions slither across the warm room, stinging and paralyzing like a beautiful and powerful snake. "You'll be cheek down on the soft fabric, and then I will let you taste my hand on your bottom, just enough to make you wet ... to make you cooperative."

Maria shivered. "Master ... it's not the time..." She said with tears leaking from her eyes. "They want to kill you, they want..."

"Quiet my love," I gently commanded. Unable to disobey, she fell silent.

"Over the couch now, my sweet," I said.

"Yes Master, ' she replied softly. Her lips were parted ... she was panting.

I reached out, and cupped the back of her neck. I slowly guided her over the arm of the chair. Her cheek was pressed against the seat. I pulled up the light blue day dress she was wearing to reveal her perfect posterior.

"Master," she said huskily. "I haven't been bad, why must you spank me?"

I couldn't tell her that it was because I needed to ... in case I could never do it again.

"Just because my sweet ... just because."

My hand descended upon her pale globes.

"Ah," she whimpered slightly. Her breathing was labored, and she was wiggling her backside seductively ... invitingly.

"More Master," she mewled.

I swatted her again ... a light pink was emerged on her bottom. Her cheeks clenched and unclenched at the assault.

I pulled back, and hit her with all the force I dared.

"Uuuumph," she grunted in real pain. I could smell her musk clinging to the air.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked harshly

"Yes Master, please fuck me, I need it so badly."

I quickly undid the tassels on my riding pants, and freed my cock. I reached forward, and grabbed her golden tresses and pulled gently.

She moaned as I forced her head backwards.

I leaned down, and placed my mouth next to her ear and whispered...

"I love you Maria, and I think I always have."

I thrust my cock into her with all the passion I could muster.

"Oh Devnik," she sighed.

Her pussy was soaked, and my cock met with no resistance as I sawed in and out of her. Maria reached out and grabbed the opposite chair arm so that she could brace herself against the thrusts I was powering into her.

"Come my love," I commanded.

She drew in a sharp breath and screamed. Her cunt walls gripped savagely on my cock as she spasmed in pleasure. A light sweat broke out across her body. I reached down and cupped both of my hands over her breasts, which had been swinging wildly underneath her dress.

She moaned, "Yes that's it Master, hold me, posses me."

But I wasn't done, and slowly I started thrusting again.

She groaned, "Oh Master, stop ... I'm so sensitive."

I ignored her pretty little protests, and work my way up into a frenzy again. She grunted as I bottomed out inside of her. My balls slapped against her clitoris with every downward pump.

I could tell I wasn't going to last long. Her cunt was so hot it felt like I was on fire, and it would occasionally quiver and clamp down on me as a mini orgasm stole over her.

Her juices were dripping out of our joining, and down onto the rough wooden floor.

"You're making a mess my pet," I said between thrusts.

She couldn't respond. She was all animal now. A female that was completely subjugated to the will of a male. All she was aware of was that she was safe, and that her man was making use of her.

To a woman like Maria, that was true paradise.

My climax erupted from me like a broken levy.

I roared as I began pumping my hot semen into her more than willing womb. Maria cried out in pleasure as she felt my seed fill her. She arched her back and tried to force her crotch against me. In the heat of the moment, the female animal in her didn't want a single drop to land outside of her sheath.

Her pussy milked me for all I was worth until I was spent.

I dropped heavily onto Maria. She squealed lightly as I forced her to put more pressure on her belly, which was still bent over the arm of the chair.

We were both panting heavily ... and for a beautiful moment, I forgot the Light was coming to kill me.

-------

I recovered faster than Maria. I hefted myself off of her sated body. My cock slipped out of her with a wet sound. She whimpered at its loss.

"Put it back in," she murmured sleepily.

"Shuush," I said lightly as I stroked her hair.

I wanted to hold onto this moment for as long as I could. I wanted it recorded on my mind. A high point in my immortal life ... because for some reason, it felt like I was about to lose this.

A deep melancholy descended upon me. I straightened myself, and pulled my pants on, and did up the draw strings.

My mind was no longer on sex. The Light was coming.

Maria didn't need to be in the way when it came time to fight Cariel. She was too precious, and I wouldn't be able to concentrate if she was in harm's way.

I knew Cariel would come tonight. I knew she would come soon. The Light couldn't risk some unforeseen mishap happening to their circle of holy water. They would act while they had the advantage.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Cariel had no obligation to fight me by herself. The Light could fly an entire battalion of Legion to face me. They could overwhelm me with sheer numbers.

There had to be some kind of trick.

I only knew one thing for certain.

When the Light unveiled that trick, I didn't want Maria to get in the way. She needed to be secured somewhere.

I sighed, she would probably never forgive me for what I was about to do.

But it had to be done.

-------

One Family

-Maria-

My body was singing.

My arms were too heavy to move and my legs felt like they were made of jam ... but that didn't matter. I had never been so content in my life. My pussy was throbbing, and I could tell that I was still soaking down there.

The fire crackled gently, and the smell of wood, smoke and sex laced the air with a heady and wonderful aroma. Not even my awkward positioning over the side of the chair could dampen my bounding joy.

I gazed up at my Master. His long black hair was tussled, and a strand of his inky locks covered one of his sweet eyes.

The normal harsh red that usually colored his irises had softened into a dark pink. I gazed at his perfect pale and shirtless torso. Perspiration shimmered across his muscled chest. He had already put his pants back on, and I was disappointed that he believed our lovemaking was over already.

"Master? Can't we go again?" I asked gently. I leaned forward and sat up over the side of the armchair. I could feel my long blond tresses move slightly to cover the swells of my breasts. I cupped a hand over my sex as I sat, attempting to keep all of my Master inside me.

A light smile touched my Master's face.

A real smile ... a sincere smile.

He shook his head ... almost imperceptibly, "No my sweet, no my love. No matter how much I want to ... we can't..."

His voice broke as he spoke.

I could feel my mouth drop slightly. Never had a seen such emotion from him. I stole my eyes back to his face. His dark pink eyes glimmered with a dark watery film.

Demons cry black tears...

For some reason ... that knowledge seemed like the most important thing in the world.

"Master?" I whispered softly.

"Please forgive me..."

He raised a slim pale hand, and gestured it at me.

Red sparks danced across his finger tips as they filled the air. They moved in intricate patterns, and I could feel my eyes dart back and forth. Yet no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep up with them.

The room grew darker, until all I could see was the beautiful bright crimson magic.

They burned their image onto my eyes, until I could see them even on the back of my eye lids. My view of my master faded.

Tears clung darkly to his ivory cheeks.

His lips moved ... but I couldn't hear him ... couldn't hear his melodious voice.

But it looked like he had said 'goodbye.'

Darkness enveloped my eyes ... and he was gone before I could speak.

What was he doing? I thought as I gazed into the darkness. Where has he sent me? I needed to be beside him, I wanted to help him!

I could feel my own tears gather in my eyes. Despite my own rationalizations, I knew what he was doing. This was his way of protecting me.

I could feel chains snaking their way around my wrists and ankles. They jerked my hands behind my back and bound me.

I didn't fight it. This was my Master's will.

I told myself that over and over ... because otherwise I would have lost my mind.

-Devnik-

I could hardly look.

She looked so sweet ... so trusting. Her golden hair clung to her face and breasts, and her beautiful mouth was cinched into a pout that could melt any heart. Her eyes never left mine. Her silver orbs stared into my face until the very end ... when they reluctantly slid shut.

I watched my sparks continue to move quickly over her body.

To her it would feel like I had transported her to a dark room ... but really, she hadn't gone anywhere. My spell was similar to simply falling asleep. She couldn't hear, couldn't see, and couldn't feel ... yet she was still here ... still right beside me.

To finish I fashioned manacles to keep her arms and her legs still. The metal glowed red with power for a brief few seconds, until it settled into cold black iron.

My beautiful love, entranced and chained, and as safe and out of the way as I could possibly make her. I gently brushed her hair out of her face.

I bent down, and kissed her softly on her cheek.

The trees groaned outside as a powerful wind rocked their aging branches. I could feel the moon rising to mantle the night in its white light. The ring of holy water pulsed with power as it rested in the ground.

I heard Jon knock on his bedroom door, "Master? Can I come out?"

I took one last glance at Maria ... one last glance that was all to myself, before I had to steel myself for what was to come.

"Come in Jon," I said wearily.

The door to his bedroom clicked, and swung open. The old dusty floorboards creaked as Jon stepped out.

He was a sight to behold.

Jonard the Butler might have gone into that bedroom. But Sir Jonathan had stepped out. He was outfitted in a heavy leather jerkin, and his hair was tied back into an old fashioned warrior's knot. At his hip hung his old knight's sword, polished and gleaming in its brown scabbard.

I grinned at him, "When was the last time you wore Gloria?" I asked teasingly.

He smiled wanly at me, "When those Priests dressed as bandits attacked us outside of Prague," he said.

I nodded, "Yes, I had forgotten."

We both stared into space for a moment ... trying to remember all the years we had lived.

"Is it this hard for you?" he finally asked. "To remember after so long?"

I shrugged, "Harder. I've lived far longer than you ... eventually entire centuries blur together."

He clutched the pommel of his sword ... like he used to do when he was thinking, "What are you going to do with her?" he asked.

I glanced down at Maria. She was shifting slightly in her bonds. My Aethling was so precious.

"I'll put her in the broom closet," I said emotionally. "She needs to be out of the way and protected. I'll put some wards in the cupboard similar to the ones I had in the chateau."

Jon nodded, and shifted in his leather outfit. "I understand Master ... I suspected you would ... do ... something like this."

I scooped down and slung Maria over my shoulder. "Did you look through the bag Jon?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Go get it, I'll be back after I get Maria situated."

"Very well Master," he said wistfully. He disappeared back into his room.

Maria felt warm and alive across my shoulder... "Master..." she whispered softly.

I froze.

She couldn't possibly be awake ... could she? She stirred slightly ... but then settled with a moan.

She was still asleep ... and I still had work to do.

I hastily crossed the inn's common room, and moved behind the bar where the room keys and the ledger were kept. Behind the counter was a small door that I knew led to a broom closet. I should know where everything was, after all, I built this place half a century ago.

The room hadn't changed much. It was still small, and the ceiling was slightly uneven. A small safe had been added, but other than that I couldn't see anything different.

I gently placed Maria on the floor. I regretted not having a more comfortable place to set her, but I would have to spend a lot more power to protect a larger room.

The smaller the better when it came to wards of protection.

I quickly got to work. It was a simple spell that required more energy than it did concentration. To make a ward it required infusing magic into an object or wall, and then writing a symbol on that object to represent what would trip the ward.

I wrote down the demonic symbol for 'Intruders.' Now no one would be able to enter except for Jon and myself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds