Cemetery Summons Ch. 29

"Don't make me stay here. This is so embarrassing!"

"Oh, shut up. You love us enough to get our names tattooed into your arms, but you're embarrassed to have sex with us on camera? Fat chance. And besides, Gustav can take pointers from this 'amateur' video. You getting all this Herr Wunderwurst?"

He didn't answer. All eyes were glued to the wall except for Anathane's and Jack's. The latter couldn't stand the amount of embarrassing material was being shown to people sitting right next to him. He could feel and smell the arousal in the room beginning to rise. Heart was already fingering herself beside Jack without shame or urgency, just out of habit.

It took about thirty minutes for the movie to reach its final climax and then the screen went back to a slideshow of videos on the camera's menu. Jack tugged Anathane's hair to get her attention.

"Can I go now? I really don't want to stay anymore, ple-"

"You were great!" cried Heart, pulling Jack into her lap now and rolling on the floor with him. "This is the greatest film ever made in history! I want a thousand copies of it!"

"Come on, let him go Heart. We really have to get going now and get back home. I told them you'd be back in an hour and it's been twice that long almost. Get your dress back on and we'll get going." Anathane pried Jack and Heart apart and they got dressed.

They left after saying goodbye to everyone and Jack getting a lot of congratulations and job offers, and the same with Heart. Outside the house, things were cold and it was in the middle of snowing. Anathane kissed her clone and the demon disappeared into the niche between two houses to go home.

That left Jack with Anathane alone. The demon smiled down at him and gave his hand a squeeze with hers. "You ready to go home?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'm pretty tired right now. I hope Elassa's home; we're supposed to cook dinner together tonight. I hope I got everything we need."

"Don't worry. I'll get whatever you need and you guys can have your alone time together." Jack felt his heart skip a beat and they were back in their flat with Niaf and Fain in the blink of an eye.

"You guys are back!" Niaf said. She suddenly stopped her advance and narrowed her eyes. "You smell like sex. A lot of it." She turned her eyes to Anathane. "Why do you always get more of him?!"

Anathane bent at the hip and her skin absorbed the faux clothes she had created like the nurse outfit back in hell. Her breasts expanded to the size that she had grown used to keeping them and she put a hand to her hip.

"Well, it might have something to do with the fact that Heart pumped a raw smoothie of sex drive down his throat right before he was gonna cum. And it might have to do with the fact that you're a midget and I'm a giant. And it might just happen to have something to do with this..." She shoved a tentacle into Niaf's cunt and the succubus' knees gave out.

"Not fair..." she moaned, pulling herself up with the aid of Anathane's leg. "I'll show you what it might have to do with." She gave Anathane a seducing stare and the demon's mouth watered considerably. She raised Niaf off the ground and kissed her.

"You succubi really are full of yourselves, aren't you?" she remarked snidely.

"Fain, let's get her," the twin said, keeping her gaze fixed on Anathane's.

"Prepare yourself, Anathane," Fain said, shoving her fist between Anathane's legs. She demon collapsed onto the bed and wrapped the twins up in her arms and a number of other limbs that jutted from her back.

"I've been waiting for another one of these," the greater demon replied. "I love it when you two do this to me."

The three went down on each other with vigor that rivaled that of Homer's heroes in the throes of their passion. Jack went into the kitchen and pulled a chess pie out of the fridge. He covered it with whipped cream and poured himself a glass of milk as well, eyeing the scene in the bedroom with growing interest.

The incubus pulled a fork out of the drawer behind him and started picking at his pie, eyes studying every movement the three in the other room made. He didn't know if they knew he was watching, but he didn't think it would make a bit of difference the way they treated him. In fact, it would probably drive them harder against each other just knowing that he was thinking about joining them.

Jack's pie disappeared after about thirty minutes and he found that it wasn't him who had taken the last few bites. Beside him, Elassa munched on the last few bits with an arched brow. She pointed at her mouth with a finger and gave him a confused look.

"Oh, was this yours?" she asked sarcastically.

"Not unless you wanted it, honey," Jack replied, standing. Elassa swallowed the pie piece and they hugged. Jack took in her scent and let out a long, pleased sigh. "You smell good. Where have you been all week?"

She kissed his neck. "Oh, here and there. Just finding a few little spots around town that I might want to revisit. I see you've been busy." She put her palm to his hard erection and stroked it softly through his pants. "Normally you don't get hard from just watching."

"Well, I haven't had a certain someone to tire me out for a few days. Care to fill that roll later today?" he purred, kissing up her neck to her ear sensually.

"Only if you take me out to eat tonight. I'm far too excited to cook instead of screw," she replied, nibbling at his earlobe tenderly. Jack felt his cock strain against her hand and he quickly threw his jacket off and changed into something more suitable for a night out on the town here where it was about sixty degrees now in mid April. When he was ready, he turned to see Elassa's eyes glowing with unhidden excitement at watching Jack's other lovers desecrating his sheets with tremendous effort.

But, he just held his arm out to her and they left without a word to any of the three in their passion. Jack hid his massive hard-on beneath his shirt and tried not to make it seem like he had a part in what was going on in there.

They walked around Marseille for about half an hour, taking in sights they had seen, and had sex on, several times before. While they were walking along the shoreline near the Rue de la Douane, Elassa tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to a small island topped with a fortress.

"Remember the time we did it on the Château d'If?"

Jack rolled his eyes. "And how we jumped off the cliff on the far side because we got caught for it?"

Elassa pouted playfully. "I thought you liked swimming."

"I like swimming. I don't like playing the part of Edmond Dantès and getting thrown off a cliff. At least he didn't get thrown off by his wife."

"Stop pouting. You know you loved it when I danced for you. You remember that, master? Was I a good belly dancer? Did you love your Pasha's daughter's pussy?" asked the succubus with eyes alight with memories of her extremely arousing dance on top of the Château.

"You were lovely, Haydée, simply wonderful beyond all human scope of imagination. To describe it in words would not only be unfulfilling to anyone who would attempt to imagine the spectacle, but insulting to the act itself, which I may say, was positively divine in and of itself, but even more so with the beauty of the woman performing it."

Elassa smirked and put her hand on top of his head. "You and your silver tongue Jack. You read too much, you know that?"

"Only the best, milady," he replied cheekily, giving her hand a kiss. "Now let's go find somewhere to eat; I'm starving. And I can tell someone wants a strudel with extra cream on the way home."

"Yeah, I want your strudel with extra cream made right at home." She gave his cock a little nudge with her fingertips and it came to life as if by command. Jack just smiled and snaked a hand down her skirt to fondle her backside.

"I thought you'd like a big, hard loaf of bread stuffed in your mouth?"

"That too, Jack; but all good things come in time. Let's go eat." Elassa led him back through Marseille and to a little restaurant called, ironically, the Espèce Sonnante et Trébuchante. Elassa told him that it was one of the hidden jewels of the city, and that she had friends here. They entered the front door and the smells of all manner of wonderful food surrounded him immediately.

He looked around and found several dishes that he hadn't seen but once or twice here in Marseille before. Elassa took him to the far end of the room, which was relatively small at forty feet, and spoke with a waiter for a few moments. The man looked at Jack and then nodded. Elassa waved Jack into the kitchen and she led him down a flight of curved steps that descended into the ground some twenty feet before coming off into a narrow stone corridor.

Jack felt his skin crawl as he passed the barrier surrounding the archway. He picked up trace scents of arousal and sex from within the room ahead, and the smell only got stronger as they neared it. Elassa took a look back at him and smiled guiltily.

"Yes, it is one of these places, but we can go to a nice secluded section to avoid all the stares, okay? I'm sorry, but this place really does have the best food in Marseille, and the best service too."

"If you say so," Jack replied warily. They reached a man at a podium who smiled warmly and pulled two menus out of the podium.

"Are you here to dine, seek the divine, or both?" he asked.

"Just dine," Elassa replied. "And can we have a place in the back so my husband and I can be together without unnecessary interruptions? He can be the life of the party if I don't watch him like a hawk." She winked and then put her arm around Jack's neck. "Isn't that right, honey?"

Jack pulled her to him by the hip. "If you wish it, mistress," he replied sensually.

The man led them past a large club room with dozens of tables filled with demons, succubi, incubi, vampires, and every other manner of otherworldly being. Many of them stopped what they were doing to watch him go by, and several succubi who had been 'entertaining' each other gave him lewd and provocative gestures. Elassa growled at them, and they desisted reluctantly.

"Gods, this is going to be a long night. I swear if they come over here-"

"Calm down, Elassa," Jack said, giving her backside a nice squeeze. "What about all the looks you're getting? You don't see me jumping the gun and calling those guys out, do you?"

"If you'd like to have a private booth instead of a table, then I can take you to one," the waiter said.

Elassa waved the thought aside. "No; it's alright. We'll just take a table." The waiter shrugged and put them in the center of a room that was almost empty. A couple sat in the far corner and looked as if they hadn't touched their food, favoring kissing each other heatedly instead. A woman sat three tables away with a human bound and on a leash at her feet, obediently waiting on her. The woman fondled his begging arousal with her toes through his shorts.

Jack noticed Elassa staring at them intently and shivered.

She arched a brow. "Oh, no, I wouldn't have suggested that to you, Jack. You mean too much to me to demean like that. I like you just the way you are." She gave his head a pat, but still her gaze lingered before she turned it to him to confirm her statement.

The waiter just sat by patiently with a pen and flipbook for them to order. Jack skimmed through the menu and picked out Catalonian meatballs with rice and asparagus in Tarragon cream sauce.

Elassa got two orders of chocolate mousse and grinned slyly. "Oh, I'm quite sure I'll be filled up by the end of the night," she finished. Jack's face turned red as a rose, but the waiter said nothing about it and took their menus without another word.

It wasn't long before he returned with the Elassa's dessert, drinks, and a small red candle with a green flame. "Milk for the lady," he said, setting a glass of milk on the table. "And something special for you, sir." He set down a wine glass full of something that resembled applejuice, except bubbly and pungent too.

"Something special?" pondered the incubus curiously. Elassa glanced into the next room, but was mostly occupied with her chocolate delight to care much about it.

"Yes, from those four over there." The waiter pointed into the other room where four succubi eyed Jack carefully. He stood up and told Elassa he'd be back in a minute. She took the spoon out of her mouth and put her cheek in her hand.

"Going to teach them what's what?"

"Going to give them back their gift," Jack replied, snatching up the 'something special' they had gotten for him. He casually strode over to where they sat and set the glass down on their table. They all smiled up at him and gave him the most seductive gazes they could. Try as they might to arouse him and sway his thoughts, they couldn't even get a glimmer out of his eyes. Jack folded his arms across his chest and shook his head with amusement.

"I thought we wouldn't have any problems here. I guess I was wrong."

"Oh, there's definitely a problem here," one of them said. "You're not beneath the four of us and ditching that ancient artifact over there." She flashed him a fanged smile, which he returned with a hard, glower, fingers itching.

"If you don't leave me alone, then I'm going to have Hell's Handmaiden come here and knock your heads together. I'm only going to ask you once."

The four succubi looked unconvinced.

"Hell's Handmaiden, huh?" the blonde one asked. "And who might you be? I haven't seen your sorry, cute behind in any of the Sanctuaries before. We thought we were doing you a favor by getting you into bed with all of us, but I see now that's not going to happen." She smirked. "Unless you want to make amends for the way you've treated us so far."

"You're not even worth my time." Jack resigned himself to just leaving before he got mad. He was having a good time with Elassa tonight. He should keep doing that and not ruin his mood and the night as a whole by getting angry.

"Oh, sure, because she's highest-paid whore in the Second Circle and you want your money's worth."

Jack's feet froze and pulled out his cellphone.

"Yeah, Anthony? Could you do me a favor and have Dalaria come out here and handle something for me?"

"What's wrong?"

"I just...there's someone who's really pissing me off and I don't want to get mad. And Dalaria can freely move between realms now, right?"

"Well, yeah, I got her to do that finally. But why?" Anthony sounded as confused as he was blind.

"Please just send her out here. I'm really trying to have a good time with Elassa and this is a real mood killer."

"Say no more. Hey, Dalaria, could you go help Jack out for a minute?" There was a faint answer, shuffling, other noise, and then Dalaria appeared in front of Jack with just a nightshirt that she had made wet with incessant lactation. She smiled as if he couldn't see her large, puffy pink nipples through her shirt.

"What's the matter?" she asked, pouting. "I haven't seen you in along time. And now I see you and you're mad; that's not right."

Jack couldn't help but smile at such an innocent and happy face. Things had been patched up between them over the past few years, and she was really a nice person now, albeit a little naïve. He gestured toward the four stunned succubi.

"That blonde girl just said..." He whispered it into her ear, and the demon looked shocked. She turned to Elassa in the other room, and then frowned angrily at the four astonished women.

"You're coming with me," she growled, stomping over the the succubus and grabbed her by the neck. "You believe you can treat Anthony's friends like they aren't seven levels above you? Oh, if he were here to let me kill you..." She ran her eyes down the succubus' body and grinned maniacally. "We're going to have a lot of fun milking everything out of you tonight, Kan and I. You young ones are so full of yourselves."

With that, she was gone with the succubus in hand.

"Ladies, I believe that no further interruptions will come my way?" he said. Without a reply to keep him there, he returned to Elassa and found she had ordered him another drink. Jack saw that she had an amused look on her face while she ate, as if she had heard every word of the scene in the other room. She probably had.

Soon, Jack got his food and had a nice dinner with Elassa. She spoon-fed him some mousse and told him about her participation in one of Jaelani's stage acts for a while before she asked for another menu and found something on it she said she had been craving for weeks.

"Oh, you have to go up and ask to get it made. Well, I'll just have it next time," she said, setting the menu down.

Jack frowned. "Huh? No, I'll go up and ask for it. What is it?"

"I don't want you to have-"

"Hey, if I'm not good for waiting for a drink, what am I good for then? Whaddya want? It can't take that long to make." Jack gave her a smile, and she relented.

"Ask for a mystique bloodbowl, Third Ring style."

"I don't even want to know..." Jack got up and walked to the bar in the next room. He was met by an older man with a head of graying hair and a Frank Zappa mustache. He finished a drink for someone else and then leaned toward Jack while he was filling a mug from the tap behind the bar.

"Come again?" he asked in plain English.

"Me? Oh, a mystique bloodbowl, Third Ring style." The barman quickly made the drink and Jack looked at what he thought was the margarita from hell. He shrugged, paid, and then took it back to his table.

The rest of their meal went perfectly and they left a little while afterward to go home.

------------

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow," Jack whined as Elassa dabbed the cotton ball covered with hydrogen peroxide on his side. She shook her head and kept on undeterred.

"Didn't I tell you to watch where you were going? For you to trip all over yourself and get hurt like this is ridiculous," she scolded him, wiping his wounded side clean.

"If you didn't lift your skirt so often, I might want to watch the street more. Ow." He sighed. "What happened to me getting over things like this in an hour? I thought I was able to heal from stuff like you guys do."

Elassa put up the bottle of peroxide. "Didn't I tell you to always drink your milk? I thought you knew how it works. We feed off of you, and you feed off of us."

"But I just fucked them like six times today. Anathane gave me a full dose of whatever she usually does too. What, do I need a bucket now?"

"Jack, it's not like this stuff happens overnight. Recently, you haven't really ravished us all that often. What was it, four times last week? Most incubi with half your sex drive get tail at least once a day for a few hours."

"Well, sorry for wanting to take you guys stargazing. I'll be sure to keep your head under the sheets all next week," replied Jack sardonically.

Elassa plopped herself down in his lap. "Care to end a nice evening with a little romance?"

"If we can find any in this madhouse. Are they asleep in there? We haven't heard anything from them in a while." Jack dug his finger into his ear and Elassa stepped out the door to see if they were indeed asleep.

"Yeah," she affirmed. "They're out of it all right. I'm going to get the last piece of pie." She tip-toed out of the bathroom and Jack pushed himself off the toilet seat she'd made him sit on to administer the first aid care. However, a certain blue someone latched herself to his hands and tethered him to the toilet seat as she emerged from behind him.

"Well hello there, thief," she cooed with a murky smile.

"Anatithenai," Jack grunted, straining to free his hands.

"Don't bother," she said. "I've got enough water in these pipes to make me enough a fight for an entire Ring. Now, I'm here to tell you that I have yet to receive any compensation for defecting to your side in the Seven Lovers' War a few hundred years ago. I think it's about time I get at least a taste of what I was promised by your council."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds