Cemetery Summons Ch. 29

The slime maneuvered herself in front of him and the lower half of her body expanded toward the floor into a large, thick puddle. She ran her blue hands over head chest and it pillowed outward rapidly. Jack heard the water in the back of the toilet flowing rapidly into her body, which she continued to modify past its previous extremes.

Her breasts became so large that Jack couldn't see the lower half of her torso beneath them. She heaved herself closer to him and picked her breasts up with considerable, but probably entirely acted effort. She leaned back, put her stomach to his knees, and then dropped her humongous boobs on his thighs. Immediately, Jack struggled to get out from under her titanic cleavage, but she held him firmly in place and just grinned up at him smugly.

"Could you let up a little?" Jack asked.

"I see at least one part of you is still happy to see your mother-in-law. Now let's give him a nice place to stay, shall we?" She reached into the crevice between her huge breasts and pulled his rigid erection out of his boxers with nimble fingers. "You stole my daughter, thief. I at least get to slake my hunger with you at my own leisure."

Jack groaned as her breasts crushed his cock between two walls of slimy, heavenly flesh. So large were her tits that they spilled over his thighs, pressed against his stomach and generally filled in every gap nearby.

She jiggled her breasts a little and it sent ripples through her gelatinous form, causing tremors of pleasure to race through Jack's body. A shiver ran up his spine and the hair on the back of his neck rose in anticipation. The slime looked up and him smugly and folded her arms on top of her breasts, laying her chin on her hands.

"As much as I'd love to live a fantasy, I'll have to decline. And besides, they said you had to wait at least two years before you could come running to me for sex, remember?"

She pushed down on the mass of flesh and Jack groaned again. His fingers bit into the ceramic beneath him and he glared daggers into her dark purple eyes.

"It's been a few hundred in hell. I'm here to take my payment."

"Years on earth, Anatithenai," Jack growled.

"That wasn't the agreement. Years alone, and it was not specified which kind. I'm here to take my fill and leave, so give me what I want." She smothered the lower half of his body again with quivering flesh and Jack sighed annoyedly.

"Look, tonight is not the night to make demands. I've had a threesome with Fain and Niaf, finally gotten to give Heart the love she deserves for all the work she does, and I'm about to end the night with Elassa. Please, come back tomorrow."

Anatithenai looked less than happy. "You think you have the right to make those kinds of demands? And you talk of me controlling my wants."

Jack snorted, "Anathane gives me that right. Now if you would, I have a wife to attend to."

The slime didn't move. "I do believe that these have you at an impasse. If you would hurry up and cum, then I might be a little more lenient on you." She waited for a moment and Jack bucked his hips against her gigantic tits. She gave him a conceited look and her slime core formed rather quickly in anticipation for getting his cumshot.

Jack felt the grip on his hands loosen as he thrust against her body and he waited for it to fall away altogether. As much as he enjoyed her, Anatithenai wasn't going to ruin his night and make him spend his energy on nothing.

When she was preoccupied with staring at his engorged glans and waiting for him to cum, he plunged his arm all the way into her chest and grabbed her slime core firmly.

He didn't even have time to see the look on her face.

Her entire form retracted into her slime core and he grabbed it with both hands so he wouldn't drop it. Her slime core was about the size of his head, but inside it he could feel the entire being of the slime, in complete and total ecstasy. Jack started to rub it with his hands, feeding Anatithenai raw unfiltered pleasure right to her very soul. He felt a tremble of ungodly powerful pleasure erupting within the orb.

He stood up and lifted the toilet seat, dropping the incapacitated slime into the water. Shutting the lid, he said, "That should take care of you for a day or two. I'll have Anathane deal with you later."

Jack left the bathroom and went to go see if there was any pie left for him to nibble on. Elassa was in the kitchen finishing off the last bits of it when he came in. He came up behind her and pressed himself snugly to her body, wrapping his arms around her waist and putting his chin on her shoulder.

"Any left for me?" he asked.

"I just ate the last bit. I've still got some milk if you want that." She rested her head against his shoulder as his hands snaked up her lithe, curvy body. His hands slipped up her stomach, tracing the center line of her body slowly as they went. Jack could feel her heart starting to beat faster as his fingertips reached her breasts.

"I think we can do away with this shirt now," Jack said. He kissed her cheek and she raised her arms as he started to pull her shirt off. He tossed it aside and stripped her bra off in record time. Her big, plump breasts spilled excitedly out of her bra and he pushed them up with his palms.

"You have no idea how many hours you spend just playing with these things, do you?" Elassa remarked as Jack began to jiggle her tits for his own arousal and amusement. He just smiled and squeezed her chest.

"How am I supposed to just get down to business that quickly? I love every part of you, but these never get enough attention. I mean, look at them; they're swollen and just begging to get touched for hours."

"By the way," she said, leaning her head back so she could whisper directly into his ear. "They're full. We can try again."

"Seriously?" the incubus gasped, in sheer disbelief. "But I just got everything last week. Are you sure you're...you know, ready again? It took a month last time for you to be sure."

"Just take a look for yourself. They're swollen to the bursting point. You can try again tonight." She gave him a loving smile and then kissed his cheek. "Just be sure that I get something too, alright?"

Jack turned her around and kissed her hard on the mouth. "I'll do everything I can to make sure it happens this time. I'm sorry you won't be the first one, Elassa. Anathane told me a couple of days ago that the core was having three."

Elassa sighed and kissed Jack gingerly. "It's okay; I know we tried. But she's just that much more able than us succubi. By the way, how far along is she?"

"About three years. How much longer does she have?"

"Six more, give or take a few months. You know she'll demand your presence before long, right? And pregnant demon is no pushover. She'll be like me the first time I let loose, if you remember that."

"I don't," he replied, kissing her neck. "But I'm sure you could show me how it went if you're up to it." He pushed his rigid arousal against her heat and she draped her arms around his neck.

"Just make sure we hit the mark this time. I'm full, but you have to get every drop so we can go long enough to get me pregnant this time. How many times did you make love to them today?" She motioned toward the three sleeping figures on the bed.

"Four times," he admitted guiltily.

"Are you sure you have enough left to try this? You remember what happened last time you were out of steam and we did this. Anathane said you only had a few hours left in you."

"Hey, Anathane charged me up earlier," he said, perking up happily. "And you know, if you can push me over that point again..." He nuzzled her playfully and they both giggled like they were doing something sneaky.

Elassa licked her teeth sensually and he maneuvered them over to the countertop to the right. He lifted her skirt and hooked his thumbs on the rim of her lacy thong, pulling it down her wide hips inch by inch. Elassa bit her lip sexily as Jack got it down to her knees and knelt down in front of her.

He lifted one of her legs and then the other as he removed her thong and tossed it into the bathroom absentmindedly. Elassa spread her swollen pink labia with two fingers and pushed her hips forward.

"I know you want it. Go ahead; nobody's watching us this time. Nuzzle my cute little cunny with your tongue. Give me every moan you have." Her other hand came down and rested on the back of his head. He got the message and pushed his face into the cleft of her thighs, sticking his tongue out to caress her soft, velvety folds.

His hands swiftly ran up her smooth, pale thighs, taking hold firmly on her hips and lifting her weight from her feet. Elassa quickly raised her feet and draped her legs over his shoulders. Her thighs cuddled his ears as gently as a tigress cuddles prey. Jack couldn't hear a thing between her legs, but then again, he didn't need to.

He felt everything he needed to as his tongue delved into her pink, velvety depths. He could taste the sweet juice coming from her body, all the passion she had stored up in her being released in a tidal flood of desire that threatened to drown him. His body trembled as he took a deep breath through his nose and her scent became ever-evident in his mind.

She was sexy.

Everything about her oozed that she wasn't a normal girl. The shape of her body was even more spectacular that Jack could have desired. Wide hips, thick, sexy, womanly thighs. A relatively lean body with meat where it counted, firm, smooth 36 FFF breasts that Jack would have been happy staring at the the rest of his life. Plump and full lips, cute ears, a button nose, long white hair that felt like the finest sink between his fingers.

Everything was perfect, but it was her eyes that got him. Fierce intensity shined at him, beaming with love and pride every time they locked gazes for even a moment. Electrifying green like neon stars always greeted him warmly, telling him that the woman giving him such a look was indeed his wife and lover and would be so for the rest of their days together or apart.

Right now, she was giving a different kind of look. This one, much more lustful, begged him to press deeper into her and tease her body with his hands. She didn't have to say it, but he knew that this foreplay was killing her. What most people considered a knee-knocking, mind-blowing orgasm that took a girl out of commission for the night, Elassa found only warmed her up for the real show.

She pushed her breasts together with her arms and pouted cutely. "Won't you please give my clit a little tease? I've been such a bad girl to you by not having sex with you and I need to be punished." She put more emphasis on 'need' than Jack could have thought possible. He rolled his eyes and pulled away briefly to speak.

"If you'd ease up on the thigh squeezing, I might be able to get a little nuzzle or two in before I make this kitty purr," he replied with a shit-eating grin. She put leaned back and put her arms across the countertop with a sigh. Her head fell back and she relaxed as Jack let her cool off a little before sticking his tongue out to flick her clit.

She let out something between a husky moan and a kitten's mewl, which Jack took as a sign to continue. So, he wholeheartedly thrust his tongue between her vulva and rubbed her clit with his nose. He tenderly maneuvered his tongue around to hit all the major pleasure points he could remember.

Some places made her toes curl, others made her back arch like a gymnast's. The one Jack was going after was hard to get, because it changed locations. Most of the time it was a dip that he could find with a little effort and it drove her nails into his back every time. This time, however, even with effort, he couldn't find her spot.

So, he just drank what he could, massaged her thighs with his hands, and tried to rock with her rolling hips as she rode his face into an orgasm.

It wasn't particularly powerful, but her thighs clamped shut around his head and he saw her swallow hard as a lump in her throat appeared. She breathed a heavy sigh and ran her hands through her hair. Her cheeks were spattered with dark red streaks that he took as a good sign of approval.

He looked up with curious eyes and she gave him a pat on the head. "Good boy."

Jack pulled back a little and broke away for some fresh air after almost getting lost in her heavenly scent. He put her feet to the floor gently and she slipped in a puddle of her own cum. Jack barely managed to catch her before she hit the floor.

"I think I like where this is going. Feel like a little worship, my goddess?" Jack doted, laying her flat on the floor gingerly. Elassa gave him a questioning stare, but let the trepidation fade away as her face flushed redder.

"If you think you're up to it. Aren't we supposed to be making a baby?"

Jack was genuinely hurt. "Don't you like the foreplay anymore?"

"Are you being serious?" Elassa asked, stunned. "What could make you think that I don't enjoy every minute of time we spend together? I treasure every loving word you say to me." She sat up on one elbow and caressed his cheek with one hand. "I love the foreplay. You take so much time and care to make me feel good and make me feel loved. But, I thought sex was your top priority this time."

"That's always my priority when I'm with you, but I like making love as a whole just as much as I like the sex part of it. I want every time to be as special as the first one." Jack kissed her foot sensually. "And I really like getting to touch you all over."

"Then worship me," she replied, lying back flat on the ground while Jack took her foot with both hands and massaged it gently with experienced and nimble fingers. His skilled hands moved slowly as he pressed and squeezed her flesh and muscles as he liked, listening to her steady, deep breathing.

He kissed her foot again, and heard a soft giggle escape his lover's lips. A fire lit in his eyes at the compliment. He started to suck on her big toe, and she flexed her legs all the way to her feet. Jack grunted and she let her body go slack after a moment's passage. He moved to her other toes one at a time, his fingers reaching her slender ankle and smooth leg.

He finished with her toes and moved further up, pressing his tongue to her sweet, tender flesh. As his hands moved up, as did his tongue, and he left a wet trail of saliva up her shin and ended at her knee. He squeezed her thigh and grinned up at her as her back arched in anticipation. Her inner thighs were coated with juice and the floor beneath her was getting slick. Even though she had her head thrown back, he could see the green neon of her eyes reflecting off the wall.

"I need to start with the other one now, because I have all this big, sexy thigh to handle, and my hands just can't get it all at once. Maybe I'll have more luck with the other one," Jack said, restarting the process on her other leg, which she extended toward him with heavy and labored breathing.

"Take it all," she said, letting her head fall to one side as her body relaxed once more to let him work without hindrance. He repeated the process, massaging her body, sucking one her toes one by one, and letting his tongue cause her flesh to rise.

The scent of her arousal was almost overwhelming.

By the time he reached her thighs again, she was trembling. All this mild teasing was beginning to get to her. She was building up an orgasm that wasn't going to be as passive as the first one. Jack reached her hips and started to let his hands wander across her belly, without any real aim at a massage. He just wanted to feel the contours of her body like he used to.

It wasn't often that they got alone time like this anymore. Usually, they were out doing something exciting to spice up the sex, or it was a threesome or a foursome...or a fivesome. God forbid he try anything more, lest he wear himself into nothing at all by the end of the night.

He sighed and absentmindedly started to finger her. He pushed her clit with his thumb, slowly massaging it in slow orbits. However, instead of moaning and gratified knee-clenching, all he got was an inquiring, "Jack?"

He looked up and Elassa met his eyes with fiery orbs, her brow furrowed. "Yeah?" he answered, removing his fingers from her wanton core to suck the fluids from them.

"Something wrong? You lost that luster of 'I'm gonna fuck the life outta you' a little while ago."

"No, nothing's wrong. I'm just remembering how much fun we used to have like this on the floor. You know, when we did this kind of stuff a lot." He straddled her hips and she propped herself up on her elbows.

"Buck up; you get all night to do it now." She turned onto her stomach beneath him and arched a brow, wiggling her ass teasingly. "You haven't even touched me back here yet. I'm on fire right now, and that big, manly cock of yours is just begging for some attention from this smooth body of mine."

Jack felt an electric current run through him as she turned over and squished her breasts flat on the floor, nudging his cock with her ass. He put his hands on her lower back and started to rub, hard. Elassa folded her hands under her chin and let out a pleasant sigh as he worked her muscles like a potter with clay.

Everything about her was passively driving him insane. Her legs, her back, the smooth curve of her ribs and waist and the dip between them. Her shoulders, delicate neck, everything! He forewent the massage past her shoulders and slid his hands back down to her waist.

Even if she wasn't trying, she was teasing him! He turned her over again and she reached up to pull him to her, which he eagerly let her do. They embraced as lovers do and kissed with almost violent force. Staring into her eyes, Jack found she lit every fire within him and stoked them with burning coals of desire.

One hand gripped her ass firmly, while the other moved between her shoulders to hold her against him as he lifted her body off the ground. On his knees, he decided not to stand yet and pushed his tongue into the back of her throat, forcing her to defend her mouth.

Their tongues wrestled for a dominant position as their eyes fought to see who would come out as the victor. Elassa's eyes were a lime green so vivid that he realized that the wasn't just horny, she was having fun too. It was a playful color, as far as colors go in place of gazes. It flickered neon green to a more lime color close to yellow as she gained the upper hand in the joint cavern of their mouths.

Further down their ravenous bodies, Jack's hands made quick work of the trepidation that had overtaken her earlier, and replaced it with a pleasant feeling of a slow-burning desire that was gaining heat and ferocity with every passing minute.

Their bodies were in what one could describe as a slow, agonizing grind. Jack slid his shaft along her velvety wetness, savoring the tremors of pleasure that speared down his shaft and deep into his body. He let out a groan as she arched against him. She gave him a haughty look and raised her hips against him, eyes dimming a little as the mood lightened.

"Had enough foreplay, sweety?" she asked.

"I think I still need to give your chest a little love before I quit," replied the incubus. He let her body sag a little against his and then stood her up as he rose to his feet. He turned her and let her lean back against the countertop again, her hands squeezing the side.

"I'll be sure to give you every last drop." She thrust her chest out at him and he lifted her breasts, testing their fullness. He let them drop and they bounced and jiggled until they swayed gently together and apart just a little. Jack gave her nipples a little pinch and she exhaled deeply.

However, the incubus found his fingertips were moist, and Elassa's heaving chest was turning pink as blood rushed through her body. Her eyes started to glow again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 324 milliseconds