Cemetery Summons Ch. 29

[Anathane]: Ooh! I'm next! I'm next! (Sauntering over to Jack) Do you want me to do this before, or after I take you to the floor?

[Jack]: Before, preferably. But I know I can't stop you if you don't want it that way.

[Anathane]: Before it is then. Okay, I'm Anathane. I was never even planned to be a part of the story until Jack's woke up inside my tummy. I am a huge demon in the Second Circle floating somewhere out in the nether reaches of the Circle. I'm sort of the Second Circle's nurse in a weird way, and I can heal people because I contain all kinds of rejuvenating fluids and stuff like that. But I won't go into specifics. I am the catch-all for anything the author needed throughout the story. A crazy, clingy demon? That's me. A loving, sincere healer? Me too. A nymphomaniac lover with a hunger for Jack as great as the universe is vast? I think that's in there too. I am a rock, in the sense that I was always there for almost every character in the story when they needed me. I filled all roles at one point, and I drove the plot when everyone else threw their hands up and said 'we're totally fucked now'. I am a big demon, and all the me's that fuck Jack are shards of my soul that have been broken apart to handle the load of my past memories. The core, the original me, is pregnant at the end of the story, and I'm gonna make sure Jack gives me an army of babies to love and nurture for eternity.

[Jack]: (Paling) Right. Anthony, who's next?"

[Anthony]: Elassa's out final character to introduce. Nobody else showed up. I guess Grymir is too busy administering the Second Circle as its elector king to be here, and Kadae too. But, whatever.

[Elassa]: Well, it's nice of you to save the best for last. I'm Elassa, Jack's first lover and killer of his humble virgin beginnings. I was the main reason this story continued past the first chapter, not Jack, or anyone else. Me. The author wanted to develop and explore my character because he and Jack have a major succubus fetish. So, I turned into the woman I stand before you as today. If you'll go back and read every scene with me in it very, very carefully, you'll notice that I never actually get to taste Jack's cum. And everyone thinks it's a big joke because they think I won't like it. (Looks sourly at the rest of the present persons) So screw all of you. I love every part of Jack, and he loves every part of me.

[Anthony]: Uh...guys, who's that?

(All present persons turn)

[Author]: Sorry I'm late. I was finishing up something important. I guess it's my turn. (Adjusting sleeves) Hello there, I'm the author. Hey, guys, calm down; I'm not God or anything. I'll explain everything after curtain call, alright? Alright. So, continuing through the intense and awestruck gazes my cast and crew are giving me...I've been here since the very beginning. Every word, every frustrated sigh, every blank stare at the last word written on the page. And I thought it fitting to be here in the end too. I've loved and nurtured everyone here so much, and even those who aren't. I'm sad to see this all come to and end as well. I've spent a great deal of time and effort and energy, spent many lonely nights staring at the growing word and page counts with grim satisfaction, knowing that while you grow and prosper and cry and love, it must all come to an end eventually. But, with ends come beginnings, and I will try hard to bring more dribble forth from the mouth of my muse, be she clawed down to earth by my bare hands or by the words of another author. So, I would like to leave you with a line that has endured the test of time and stayed true for tall tales worldwide. (Taking a deep and heaving a sad sigh)

...

...

...

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 693 milliseconds